Subject: bug#25221: Packages manager not working in WSL emacs-25 build

From: Angelo Graziosi <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2016 02:35:52 +0100

I don't understand. Have you commit something to master that fixes this?

Maybe I wasn't clear but the issue regards Emacs > 24.X or, if you 
prefer, Emacs >= 25.X. Also master is affected, at least the build I did 
from master on 20161221_095705 (commit cf6ce9a1fe320ebe5b): this commit 
fixes the issue with the hanging of temacs but not that regarding the 
Packages Manager...

When I opened this bug report the build of master under WSL were not 
fixed, yet. And I didn't expect it would be fixed soon, so I wrote only 
about 25-branch.

I am afraid I wasn't so clear...

Angelo

Il 25/12/2016 02:14, Paul Eggert ha scritto:
>> So the issue seems to regards only emacs-25 branch.
>
> Yes, and in that case let's declare victory and close out this bug
> report, as the bug is fixed in master and we're not likely to port Emacs
> 25 to WSL.