Subject: bug#25178: 26.0.50; Crash when pressing C-g in TTY mode

From: Elias Martenson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2016 12:33:01 +0800

Build 2783e0e3899cf92910e97dc8bfda3e47b3df1478 with default options.

Start emacs -nw -Q

Press C-g

This causes the application to crash immediately.

In GNU Emacs 26.0.50.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.22.5)
 of 2016-12-12 built on em-desktop
Repository revision: 2783e0e3899cf92910e97dc8bfda3e47b3df1478
Recent messages:
Loading /home/emartenson/.emacs.d/murex-mail.el (source)...done
Loading /home/emartenson/.emacs.d/murex-slime.el (source)...done
Loading /home/emartenson/.emacs.d/view-defect.el (source)...done
Loading /home/emartenson/.emacs.d/murex.el (source)...done
Loading /home/emartenson/.emacs.d/project-settings.el (source)...done
Loading /home/emartenson/.emacs.d/em-multi-edit.el (source)...done
Loading /home/emartenson/.emacs.d/em-blogger.el (source)...done
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.
Making completion list... [2 times]
funcall-interactively: End of buffer

Configured using:
 'configure CFLAGS=-g --prefix=/home/emartenson/src/emacs/dist'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GCONF GSETTINGS
NOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 LIBSYSTEMD

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_SG.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  paredit-mode: t
  guide-key-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  elisp-slime-nav-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow sort flyspell ispell mail-extr emacsbug sendmail term/xterm
xterm paredit warnings server cc-mode-expansions cc-mode cc-fonts
cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs
company-clang company-template company flycheck rx auto-complete-clang
auto-complete gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig
gnus-calendar gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap
nnmail mail-source utf7 netrc nnoo gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message
rfc822 mml mml-sec epa epg mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus
nnheader gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs mail-utils mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode gnus-calendar-org org-capture ical-event-reply ical-event
eieio-compat org-import-icalendar eudcb-ldap eudc cus-edit eudc-vars
ldap outlook-style outlook-style-muse-editor muse-html muse-xml-common
muse-protocols muse-regexps muse muse-nested-tags muse-publish
org-caldav icalendar diary-lib diary-loaddefs org-id ox-latex
ox-icalendar ox-html ox-ascii ox-publish ox org-element
the-org-mode-expansions org org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete
org-list org-faces org-entities org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle
ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-src ob-keys ob-comint ob-core ob-eval
org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs url-dav xml projectile ibuf-ext ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs
expand-region text-mode-expansions er-basic-expansions
expand-region-core expand-region-custom diminish guide-key s popwin dash
gnu-apl-mode gnu-apl-osx-workaround gnu-apl-documentation
gnu-apl-refdocs-bsd-license gnu-apl-follow gnu-apl-plot
gnu-apl-spreadsheet ses unsafep gnu-apl-editor gnu-apl-interactive
gnu-apl-input gnu-apl-symbols quail gnu-apl-network gnu-apl-util w3m
doc-view jka-compr dired dired-loaddefs image-mode timezone w3m-hist
w3m-fb bookmark-w3m w3m-ems w3m-ccl ccl w3m-favicon w3m-image w3m-proc
w3m-util wid-edit tex-mode winner em-translate popup json map
http-post-simple url-http tls gnutls url-auth mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047
rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr url-gw nsm subr-x puny url
url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
url-domsuf url-util mailcap ielm elisp-slime-nav slime-indentation
slime-cl-indent cl-indent slime-mrepl inferior-slime slime-asdf grep
slime-tramp tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver ucs-normalize
shell pcomplete parse-time format-spec slime-fancy slime-trace-dialog
slime-fontifying-fu slime-package-fu slime-references
slime-compiler-notes-tree slime-scratch slime-presentations advice
bridge slime-mdot-fu slime-enclosing-context slime-fuzzy
slime-fancy-trace slime-fancy-inspector slime-c-p-c
slime-editing-commands slime-autodoc slime-repl elp slime-parse slime
derived gud apropos arc-mode archive-mode noutline outline easy-mmode pp
hyperspec thingatpt browse-url slime-autoloads ggtags etags xref project
compile comint ansi-color ring ewoc edmacro kmacro cl finder-inf
tex-site kotl-loaddefs info package epg-config url-handlers url-parse
auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs
password-cache url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra
help-mode easymenu cconv cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib time-date paren
cus-start cus-load mule-util tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd
tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace
newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page
menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock
font-lock syntax facemenu font-core term/tty-colors frame cl-generic
cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite charscript
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer
cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote dbusbind inotify
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk
x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 702625 24255)
 (symbols 48 58858 0)
 (miscs 40 97 244)
 (strings 32 142031 19572)
 (string-bytes 1 4638361)
 (vectors 16 71231)
 (vector-slots 8 1106490 5578)
 (floats 8 723 950)
 (intervals 56 392 0)
 (buffers 976 14))
*******************************

This e-mail contains information for the intended recipient only. It may contain proprietary material or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient you are not authorised to distribute, copy or use this e-mail or any attachment to it. Murex cannot guarantee that it is virus free and accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage arising from its use. If you have received this e-mail in error please notify immediately the sender and delete the original email received, any attachments and all copies from your system.