Subject: bug#25177: python-tests: python-oslosphinx fixed. Please evaluate.

From: Marius Bakke <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2017 00:31:51 +0100

Leo Famulari <[email-masked]> writes:

> On Wed, Mar 01, 2017 at 06:44:34PM +0100, Marius Bakke wrote:
>> Marius Bakke <[email-masked]> writes:
>> 
>> > Leo Famulari <[email-masked]> writes:
>> >
>> >> On Tue, Feb 28, 2017 at 05:15:59PM +0100, Marius Bakke wrote:
>> >>> It seems the evaluation timed out. Can you give it another go?
>> >>
>> >> Done!
>> >
>> > Aaand hydra is out of disk space. :(
>
> Finally, the evaluation is running :)
>
> https://hydra.gnu.org/jobset/gnu/python-tests

Thanks for starting it without me having to nag about it! You dodged a
salty bullet there ;-)

So far so good. The comparison against 'master' is broken, it's using an
age-old master evaluation:

https://hydra.gnu.org/eval/109515?compare=master

Similarly, comparisons against the previous run shows some builds from
back in December that have been fixed (like python-cov-core):

https://hydra.gnu.org/eval/109515?full=1#tabs-still-fail

This is likely why I could not reproduce any of the listed failures back
in December! We should have just merged it, about half of the problems
stems from adding/updating broken packages after that.. 153 commits!

Anyway, this bug has been a massive pain and I'm going to merge it
tomorrow so I can get on with life. The 'master' jobset should be
started afterwards; perhaps you can merge and start the evaluation?