Subject: bug#25177: python-tests: python-oslosphinx fixed. Please evaluate.

From: Marius Bakke <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2017 00:00:21 +0100

Danny Milosavljevic <[email-masked]> writes:

> Hi,
>
> so we finally got to the bottom of the problem with python-oslosphinx.
> It should be fixed now (the main fix is in python-pbr-minimal).

Thanks a lot for this!

>
> @Leo: Can you please start a new evaluation of python-tests?

I pushed some other fixes recently and built most of `guix package -A
python`, so I think we're ready for a new evaluation. I suggest we do a
new evaluation on 'master' after fixing the most critical packages so we
can include this in 'core-updates'. How does that sound?

These packages are known to fail still:

python-dendropy
python2-fastlmm
python2-bandit
python-openid
python-axolotl

+ Many of the python2 variants of the openstack family libraries (oslo
etc), which seems to have a unittest2 version mismatch. Should be
easy to fix, but let's get some substitutes first :-)