Subject: 26.0.50; Concurrency feature, sit-for doesn't work (crashing and unexpected behaviour)

From: Elias Mårtenson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2016 00:35:34 +0800

I have been experimenting with the following code, run from an IELM buffer:

    (make-thread (lambda ()
        (sit-for 5)
        (with-current-buffer "z"
            (insert "foo"))))

I then keep the "z" bufer open in a different window so that I can see what
is going on.

If I type this command and then wait 5 seconds, the buffer get updated just
as I expect.

If I then type the same command again, Emacs crashes after 5 seconds.
Sometimes I have to try more than twice to get Emacs to crash, but it will
inevitably happen.

Also, when the crash doesn't happen, and I keep pressing RET after running
the above form, the insert will happen after much less than 5 seconds.
Sometimes it happens almost immediately. It's like sit-for actually doesn't
wait the correct number of seconds, but rather will just finish as soon as
control is returned to the thread.

Here is the stack trace:

GNU gdb (Ubuntu 7.11.1-0ubuntu1~16.04) 7.11.1
Copyright (C) 2016 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
License GPLv3+: GNU GPL version 3 or later <http://gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html
This is free software: you are free to change and redistribute it.
There is NO WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by law.  Type "show copying"
and "show warranty" for details.
This GDB was configured as "x86_64-linux-gnu".
Type "show configuration" for configuration details.
For bug reporting instructions, please see:
<http://www.gnu.org/software/gdb/bugs/>.
Find the GDB manual and other documentation resources online at:
<http://www.gnu.org/software/gdb/documentation/>.
For help, type "help".
Type "apropos word" to search for commands related to "word"...
Reading symbols from dist/bin/emacs...done.
(gdb) run
Starting program: /home/elias/src/emacs/dist/bin/emacs
[Thread debugging using libthread_db enabled]
Using host libthread_db library "/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libthread_db.so.1".
[New Thread 0x7fffe7a00700 (LWP 10570)]
[New Thread 0x7fffe6bda700 (LWP 10571)]
[New Thread 0x7fffe63d9700 (LWP 10572)]

(emacs:10566): Gtk-CRITICAL **: gtk_distribute_natural_allocation:
assertion 'extra_space >= 0' failed

(emacs:10566): Gtk-CRITICAL **: gtk_distribute_natural_allocation:
assertion 'extra_space >= 0' failed

(emacs:10566): Gtk-CRITICAL **: gtk_distribute_natural_allocation:
assertion 'extra_space >= 0' failed

(emacs:10566): Gtk-CRITICAL **: gtk_distribute_natural_allocation:
assertion 'extra_space >= 0' failed
[New Thread 0x7fffd7fff700 (LWP 10614)]
Fatal error 6: Aborted
Backtrace:
/home/elias/src/emacs/dist/bin/emacs[0x586840]
/home/elias/src/emacs/dist/bin/emacs[0x55fccc]
/home/elias/src/emacs/dist/bin/emacs[0x5868ca]
/home/elias/src/emacs/dist/bin/emacs[0x57117a]
/home/elias/src/emacs/dist/bin/emacs[0x571191]
/home/elias/src/emacs/dist/bin/emacs[0x6b675d]
/home/elias/src/emacs/dist/bin/emacs[0x68c951]
/home/elias/src/emacs/dist/bin/emacs[0x5e612a]
/home/elias/src/emacs/dist/bin/emacs[0x68c9ef]
/home/elias/src/emacs/dist/bin/emacs[0x6657fa]
/home/elias/src/emacs/dist/bin/emacs[0x56a7f0]
/home/elias/src/emacs/dist/bin/emacs[0x566d04]
/home/elias/src/emacs/dist/bin/emacs[0x566fae]
/home/elias/src/emacs/dist/bin/emacs[0x5685f9]
/home/elias/src/emacs/dist/bin/emacs[0x638be4]
/home/elias/src/emacs/dist/bin/emacs[0x638ede]
/home/elias/src/emacs/dist/bin/emacs[0x60cedc]
/home/elias/src/emacs/dist/bin/emacs[0x60ca87]
/home/elias/src/emacs/dist/bin/emacs[0x655c63]
/home/elias/src/emacs/dist/bin/emacs[0x60d527]
/home/elias/src/emacs/dist/bin/emacs[0x60d279]
/home/elias/src/emacs/dist/bin/emacs[0x60b71b]
/home/elias/src/emacs/dist/bin/emacs[0x60787a]
/home/elias/src/emacs/dist/bin/emacs[0x60d83e]
/home/elias/src/emacs/dist/bin/emacs[0x60cb89]
/home/elias/src/emacs/dist/bin/emacs[0x68cc3d]
/home/elias/src/emacs/dist/bin/emacs[0x609508]
/home/elias/src/emacs/dist/bin/emacs[0x68cd60]
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libpthread.so.0(+0x770a)[0x7ffff1d8b70a]
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc.so.6(clone+0x6d)[0x7ffff18bd82d]

Thread 5 "emacs" received signal SIGABRT, Aborted.
[Switching to Thread 0x7fffd7fff700 (LWP 10614)]
0x00007ffff1d952b9 in raise (sig=6) at
../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/pt-raise.c:35
35 ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/pt-raise.c: No such file or directory.
(gdb) bt full
#0  0x00007ffff1d952b9 in raise (sig=6)
    at ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/pt-raise.c:35
        resultvar = 0
        pid = <optimised out>
#1  0x000000000055fd18 in terminate_due_to_signal (sig=6,
backtrace_limit=40)
    at emacs.c:394
No locals.
#2  0x00000000005868ca in emacs_abort () at sysdep.c:2342
No locals.
#3  0x000000000057117a in unblock_input_to (level=-1) at keyboard.c:7170
No locals.
#4  0x0000000000571191 in unblock_input () at keyboard.c:7186
No locals.
#5  0x00000000006b675d in xg_select (fds_lim=16, rfds=0x7fffd7ffd8a0,
    wfds=0x7fffd7ffd920, efds=0x0, timeout=0x7fffd7ffd830, sigmask=0x0)
    at xgselect.c:162
        pselect_errno = 11
        all_rfds = {fds_bits = {0 <repeats 16 times>}}
        all_wfds = {fds_bits = {0 <repeats 16 times>}}
        tmo = {tv_sec = 11139005, tv_nsec = 11138972}
        tmop = 0x7fffd7ffd830
        context = 0x15e43f0
        have_wfds = true
        gfds_buf = {{fd = 6, events = 1, revents = 0}, {fd = 7, events = 1,
            revents = 0}, {fd = 10, events = 1, revents = 0}, {fd =
38228997,
            events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = 38228997, events = 0,
            revents = 0}, {fd = 0, events = 0,
            revents = 0} <repeats 12 times>, {fd = -805303520, events =
32767,
            revents = 0}, {fd = 4, events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = 48,
            events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = -671100224, events = 32767,
            revents = 0}, {fd = 0, events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = 0,
            events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = 0, events = 0, revents = 0}, {
            fd = 671100225, events = 32768, revents = 65535}, {fd = 26,
            events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = 0, events = 0, revents = 0}, {
            fd = 2, events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = 0, events = 0,
            revents = 0}, {fd = 0, events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = 91,
            events = 110, revents = 0}, {fd = 0, events = 0, revents = 0}, {
            fd = 0, events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = 119, events = 124,
            revents = 0}, {fd = 0, events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd =
13336224,
            events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = -671100064, events = 32767,
            revents = 0}, {fd = 6210590, events = 0, revents = 0}, {
            fd = 30279696, events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = 13336224,
            events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = 48, events = 0, revents = 0}, {
            fd = 52552659, events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = 30, events = 0,
            revents = 0}, {fd = -671090240, events = 32767, revents = 0}, {
            fd = 0, events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = 12896288, events = 0,
            revents = 0}, {fd = -671099984, events = 32767, revents = 0}, {
            fd = 6210590, events = 6, revents = 0}, {fd = 0, events = 0,
            revents = 0}, {fd = 12896288, events = 0, revents = 0}, {
            fd = 13336224, events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = -671100064,
            events = 32767, revents = 0}, {fd = 28224, events = 0,
            revents = 0}, {fd = 0, events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd =
-671099936,
            events = 32767, revents = 0}, {fd = 6213781, events = 0,
            revents = 0}, {fd = 0, events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = 0,
            events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = 0, events = 0, revents = 0}, {
            fd = 28224, events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = 12896288, events =
0,
            revents = 0}, {fd = -671100880, events = 32767, revents = 0}, {
            fd = -671099856, events = 32767, revents = 0}, {fd = 13366832,
            events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = 13338608, events = 0,
            revents = 0}, {fd = 11138972, events = 0, revents = 0}, {
            fd = 30279696, events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = 13336224,
            events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = 5618213, events = 0, revents =
0},
          {fd = 28224, events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = -671099888,
            events = 32767, revents = 0}, {fd = 6212474, events = 0,
            revents = 0}, {fd = 13336224, events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd =
0,
            events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = 5622450, events = 0, revents =
0},
          {fd = 0, events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = -671099792, events =
32767,
            revents = 0}, {fd = 6216368, events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = 0,
            events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = 28224, events = 0, revents =
0}, {
            fd = 1030, events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = -237418071,
            events = 32767, revents = 0}, {fd = 0, events = 0, revents =
0}, {
            fd = -189921887, events = 32767, revents = 0}, {fd = 7,
            events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = -1, events = 65535,
            revents = 65535}, {fd = 22977320, events = 0, revents = 0}, {
            fd = -671099648, events = 1, revents = 0}, {fd = 22977264,
            events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = 22973088, events = 0,
            revents = 0}, {fd = 22973140, events = 0, revents = 0}, {
            fd = 4096, events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = 0, events = 0,
            revents = 0}, {fd = 0, events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd =
-671099776,
            events = 32767, revents = 0}, {fd = -805283021, events = 32767,
            revents = 0}, {fd = -671099696, events = 32767, revents = 0}, {
            fd = 5618458, events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = -805283037,
            events = 32767, revents = 0}, {fd = -805283021, events = 32767,
            revents = 0}, {fd = -671099632, events = 32767, revents = 0}, {
            fd = 6171307, events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = 13338608,
            events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = 0, events = 0, revents = 0}, {
            fd = 0, events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = -671099632,
            events = 32767, revents = 0}, {fd = 13480832, events = 0,
            revents = 0}, {fd = 0, events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd =
-237439665,
            events = 32767, revents = 0}, {fd = 1481473899, events = 0,
            revents = 0}, {fd = 1481473899, events = 0, revents = 0}, {
            fd = 800000082, events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = -671099568,
            events = 32767, revents = 0}, {fd = 6269001, events = 0,
            revents = 0}, {fd = 32619, events = 2130, revents = 12207}, {
            fd = 1481473899, events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = 99862007,
            events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = 0, events = 0, revents = 0}, {
            fd = 0, events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = 99862007, events = 0,
            revents = 0}, {fd = -671099440, events = 32767, revents = 0}, {
            fd = 7121051, events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = 1481473899,
            events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = 700138075, events = 0,
            revents = 0}, {fd = 1481473899, events = 0, revents = 0}, {
            fd = 6870706, events = 0, revents = 0}, {fd = 22605, events =
0,
            revents = 0}, {fd = 13480832, events = 0, revents = 0}}
        gfds = 0x7fffd7ffd1b0
        gfds_size = 128
        n_gfds = 3
        retval = 0
        our_fds = 0
        max_fds = 15
        context_acquired = true
        i = 3
        nfds = 0
        tmo_in_millisec = -1
        must_free = 0
        need_to_dispatch = true
#6  0x000000000068c951 in really_call_select (arg=0x7fffd7ffd6b0)
    at thread.c:494
        sa = 0x7fffd7ffd6b0
        self = 0x315cad0
#7  0x00000000005e612a in flush_stack_call_func (
    func=0x68c8f5 <really_call_select>, arg=0x7fffd7ffd6b0) at alloc.c:5137
        end = 0x7fffd7ffd618
        self = 0x315cad0
#8  0x000000000068c9ef in thread_select (func=0x6b5fa2 <xg_select>,
    max_fds=16, rfds=0x7fffd7ffd8a0, wfds=0x7fffd7ffd920, efds=0x0,
    timeout=0x7fffd7ffd830, sigmask=0x0) at thread.c:513
        sa = {func = 0x6b5fa2 <xg_select>, max_fds = 16,
          rfds = 0x7fffd7ffd8a0, wfds = 0x7fffd7ffd920, efds = 0x0,
          timeout = 0x7fffd7ffd830, sigmask = 0x0, result = 0}
#9  0x00000000006657fa in wait_reading_process_output (time_limit=4,
    nsecs=999986304, read_kbd=-1, do_display=true, wait_for_cell=0,
    wait_proc=0x0, just_wait_proc=0) at process.c:5345
        process_skipped = false
        channel = 1024
        nfds = 0
        Available = {fds_bits = {0 <repeats 16 times>}}
        Writeok = {fds_bits = {0 <repeats 16 times>}}
        check_write = true
        check_delay = 1
        no_avail = false
        xerrno = 11
        proc = 140736683055520
        timeout = {tv_sec = 0, tv_nsec = 99862007}
        end_time = {tv_sec = 1481473904, tv_nsec = 167438805}
        timer_delay = {tv_sec = 0, tv_nsec = 99862007}
        got_output_end_time = {tv_sec = 1481473904, tv_nsec = 167438805}
        wait = TIMEOUT
        got_some_output = -1
        retry_for_async = false
        count = 4
        now = {tv_sec = 0, tv_nsec = -1}
#10 0x000000000056a7f0 in kbd_buffer_get_event (kbp=0x7fffd7ffdc38,
    used_mouse_menu=0x0, end_time=0x7fffd7ffe210) at keyboard.c:3827
        duration = {tv_sec = 4, tv_nsec = 999986304}
        now = {tv_sec = 1481473899, tv_nsec = 167452260}
        obj = 0
#11 0x0000000000566d04 in read_event_from_main_queue
(end_time=0x7fffd7ffe210,
    local_getcjmp=0x7fffd7ffdff0, used_mouse_menu=0x0) at keyboard.c:2159
        c = 0
        save_jump = {{__jmpbuf = {0, 5180808802454270963, 4287728,
              140737488347936, 0, 0, 5180808802284401651,
              -5180809199993555981}, __mask_was_saved = 0, __saved_mask = {
              __val = {5758472, 0, 140737488345952, 5618213, 2,
                140737488346064, 6351221, 0, 3, 52564387, 0,
140737488346064,
                6171307, 13338608, 43228563, 0}}}}
        kb = 0x5fa849 <lisp_to_timespec+135>
#12 0x0000000000566fae in read_decoded_event_from_main_queue (
    end_time=0x7fffd7ffe210, local_getcjmp=0x7fffd7ffdff0, prev_event=0,
    used_mouse_menu=0x0) at keyboard.c:2222
        nextevt = 0
        frame = 0x1f0be84
        terminal = 0x0
        events = {0, 124771549, 45552, -7261996244722245888, 0, 0,
          140736817258000, 5685180, 13338608, 52559587, 0, 140736817258000,
          5618213, 32554628, 140736817258064, 5676188}
        n = 0
#13 0x00000000005685f9 in read_char (commandflag=0, map=0, prev_event=0,
    used_mouse_menu=0x0, end_time=0x7fffd7ffe210) at keyboard.c:2810
        c = 0
        jmpcount = 4
        local_getcjmp = {{__jmpbuf = {0, 5180756027070542835, 0, 30,
              140736817265088, 0, 5180756025826931699,
-5180809199993555981},
            __mask_was_saved = 0, __saved_mask = {__val =
{535979006331203089,
                0, 124792337, 0, 32575416, 140736817258848, 5684531,
52559331,
                52559267, 0, 11184747828987305728, 38228997, 22973024, 0,
0,
                22973048}}}}
        save_jump = {{__jmpbuf = {0, 140737298433706, 1481473899, 22820400,
              140736817258784, 140737354116324, 140736817258896,
4300673425},
            __mask_was_saved = 0, __saved_mask = {__val = {9801621, 30,
                140736817265088, 140736817258896, 140737245920390,
167438564,
                1481473904, 1481473904, 167438564, 140736817258928,
7120741,
                5, 0, 1481473899, 167438564, 13338608}}}}
        tem = 0
        save = 22977264
        previous_echo_area_message = 0
        also_record = 0
        reread = false
        recorded = false
        polling_stopped_here = true
        orig_kboard = 0x1664e80
#14 0x0000000000638be4 in read_filtered_event (no_switch_frame=false,
    ascii_required=false, error_nonascii=false, input_method=true,
seconds=22)
    at lread.c:614
        val = 3
        delayed_switch_frame = 0
        end_time = {tv_sec = 1481473904, tv_nsec = 167438564}
#15 0x0000000000638ede in Fread_event (prompt=0,
inherit_input_method=45552,
    seconds=22) at lread.c:726
No locals.
#16 0x000000000060cedc in funcall_subr (subr=0xc47998 <Sread_event>,
    numargs=3, args=0x7fffd7ffe3c8) at eval.c:2815
        internal_argbuf = {0, 42963508624, 12876184, 140736817259288,
5622585,
          46573544208, 12876189, 3}
        internal_args = 0x7fffd7ffe3c8
#17 0x000000000060ca87 in Ffuncall (nargs=4, args=0x7fffd7ffe3c0)
    at eval.c:2735
        fun = 12876189
        original_fun = 549312
        funcar = 31968
        numargs = 3
        val = 6349682
        count = 3
#18 0x0000000000655c63 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=9801588, vector=9801621,
    maxdepth=30, args_template=3078, nargs=1, args=0x7fffd7ffe818)
    at bytecode.c:726
        v1 = 0
        op = 3
        type = CATCHER
        targets = {0x659537 <exec_byte_code+17754>,
          0x659594 <exec_byte_code+17847>, 0x659596 <exec_byte_code+17849>,
          0x659598 <exec_byte_code+17851>, 0x65959a <exec_byte_code+17853>,
          0x65959a <exec_byte_code+17853>, 0x659600 <exec_byte_code+17955>,
          0x659672 <exec_byte_code+18069>, 0x6554e9 <exec_byte_code+1292>,
          0x6554eb <exec_byte_code+1294>, 0x6554ed <exec_byte_code+1296>,
          0x6554ef <exec_byte_code+1298>, 0x6554f1 <exec_byte_code+1300>,
          0x6554f1 <exec_byte_code+1300>, 0x6554fa <exec_byte_code+1309>,
          0x6554b2 <exec_byte_code+1237>, 0x655956 <exec_byte_code+2425>,
          0x655958 <exec_byte_code+2427>, 0x65595a <exec_byte_code+2429>,
          0x65595c <exec_byte_code+2431>, 0x65595e <exec_byte_code+2433>,
          0x65595e <exec_byte_code+2433>, 0x65599c <exec_byte_code+2495>,
          0x655967 <exec_byte_code+2442>, 0x655b59 <exec_byte_code+2940>,
          0x655b5b <exec_byte_code+2942>, 0x655b5d <exec_byte_code+2944>,
          0x655b5f <exec_byte_code+2946>, 0x655b61 <exec_byte_code+2948>,
          0x655b61 <exec_byte_code+2948>, 0x655b0a <exec_byte_code+2861>,
          0x655b24 <exec_byte_code+2887>, 0x655c21 <exec_byte_code+3140>,
          0x655c23 <exec_byte_code+3142>, 0x655c25 <exec_byte_code+3144>,
          0x655c27 <exec_byte_code+3146>, 0x655c29 <exec_byte_code+3148>,
          0x655c29 <exec_byte_code+3148>, 0x655bd2 <exec_byte_code+3061>,
          0x655bec <exec_byte_code+3087>, 0x655cec <exec_byte_code+3343>,
          0x655cee <exec_byte_code+3345>, 0x655cf0 <exec_byte_code+3347>,
          0x655cf2 <exec_byte_code+3349>, 0x655cf4 <exec_byte_code+3351>,
          0x655cf4 <exec_byte_code+3351>, 0x655c9d <exec_byte_code+3264>,
          0x655cb7 <exec_byte_code+3290>, 0x656c7c <exec_byte_code+7327>,
          0x656b21 <exec_byte_code+6980>, 0x656b15 <exec_byte_code+6968>,
          0x659537 <exec_byte_code+17754>, 0x659537 <exec_byte_code+17754>,
          0x659537 <exec_byte_code+17754>, 0x659537 <exec_byte_code+17754>,
          0x659537 <exec_byte_code+17754>, 0x656ec9 <exec_byte_code+7916>,
          0x656fc6 <exec_byte_code+8169>, 0x65702a <exec_byte_code+8269>,
          0x65708f <exec_byte_code+8370>, 0x6570f8 <exec_byte_code+8475>,
          0x6557cd <exec_byte_code+2032>, 0x65584f <exec_byte_code+2162>,
          0x657176 <exec_byte_code+8601>, 0x655739 <exec_byte_code+1884>,
          0x6558c1 <exec_byte_code+2276>, 0x6571e2 <exec_byte_code+8709>,
          0x657254 <exec_byte_code+8823>, 0x6572a0 <exec_byte_code+8899>,
          0x657312 <exec_byte_code+9013>, 0x657368 <exec_byte_code+9099>,
          0x65744a <exec_byte_code+9325>, 0x657496 <exec_byte_code+9401>,
          0x657508 <exec_byte_code+9515>, 0x65759d <exec_byte_code+9664>,
          0x6575e9 <exec_byte_code+9740>, 0x657635 <exec_byte_code+9816>,
          0x6576a7 <exec_byte_code+9930>, 0x657719 <exec_byte_code+10044>,
          0x65778b <exec_byte_code+10158>, 0x657820 <exec_byte_code+10307>,
          0x657876 <exec_byte_code+10393>, 0x6578cc <exec_byte_code+10479>,
          0x6579ae <exec_byte_code+10705>, 0x657a2b <exec_byte_code+10830>,
          0x657aa8 <exec_byte_code+10955>, 0x657d23 <exec_byte_code+11590>,
          0x657d9a <exec_byte_code+11709>, 0x657e11 <exec_byte_code+11828>,
          0x657e88 <exec_byte_code+11947>, 0x657eff <exec_byte_code+12066>,
          0x657f55 <exec_byte_code+12152>, 0x657fd3 <exec_byte_code+12278>,
          0x658029 <exec_byte_code+12364>, 0x65807f <exec_byte_code+12450>,
          0x6580d5 <exec_byte_code+12536>, 0x6581f3 <exec_byte_code+12822>,
          0x65699d <exec_byte_code+6592>, 0x658252 <exec_byte_code+12917>,
          0x65829e <exec_byte_code+12993>, 0x658378 <exec_byte_code+13211>,
          0x6583e2 <exec_byte_code+13317>, 0x658441 <exec_byte_code+13412>,
          0x65848d <exec_byte_code+13488>, 0x6584d4 <exec_byte_code+13559>,
          0x65851b <exec_byte_code+13630>, 0x65856a <exec_byte_code+13709>,
          0x659537 <exec_byte_code+17754>, 0x6585c6 <exec_byte_code+13801>,
          0x65860d <exec_byte_code+13872>, 0x658654 <exec_byte_code+13943>,
          0x65869b <exec_byte_code+14014>, 0x6586e2 <exec_byte_code+14085>,
          0x658729 <exec_byte_code+14156>, 0x65699d <exec_byte_code+6592>,
          0x659537 <exec_byte_code+17754>, 0x658775 <exec_byte_code+14232>,
          0x6587c9 <exec_byte_code+14316>, 0x658815 <exec_byte_code+14392>,
          0x658861 <exec_byte_code+14468>, 0x6588d3 <exec_byte_code+14582>,
          0x658945 <exec_byte_code+14696>, 0x658991 <exec_byte_code+14772>,
          0x658a97 <exec_byte_code+15034>, 0x658b09 <exec_byte_code+15148>,
          0x658b7b <exec_byte_code+15262>, 0x658bed <exec_byte_code+15376>,
          0x658c34 <exec_byte_code+15447>, 0x659537 <exec_byte_code+17754>,
          0x6568d1 <exec_byte_code+6388>, 0x655da2 <exec_byte_code+3525>,
          0x6555e2 <exec_byte_code+1541>, 0x655ec6 <exec_byte_code+3817>,
          0x65601d <exec_byte_code+4160>, 0x656168 <exec_byte_code+4491>,
          0x65686a <exec_byte_code+6285>, 0x65689c <exec_byte_code+6335>,
          0x655ab3 <exec_byte_code+2774>, 0x65695e <exec_byte_code+6529>,
          0x6569cf <exec_byte_code+6642>, 0x656a62 <exec_byte_code+6789>,
          0x656aa1 <exec_byte_code+6852>, 0x656cc3 <exec_byte_code+7398>,
          0x656d3d <exec_byte_code+7520>, 0x656dd2 <exec_byte_code+7669>,
          0x656e3c <exec_byte_code+7775>, 0x655d56 <exec_byte_code+3449>,
          0x658c80 <exec_byte_code+15523>, 0x658d15 <exec_byte_code+15672>,
          0x658d61 <exec_byte_code+15748>, 0x658dad <exec_byte_code+15824>,
          0x658df9 <exec_byte_code+15900>, 0x658e45 <exec_byte_code+15976>,
          0x658eb7 <exec_byte_code+16090>, 0x658f29 <exec_byte_code+16204>,
          0x658f9b <exec_byte_code+16318>, 0x65900d <exec_byte_code+16432>,
          0x659167 <exec_byte_code+16778>, 0x6591d9 <exec_byte_code+16892>,
          0x65924b <exec_byte_code+17006>, 0x659297 <exec_byte_code+17082>,
          0x659309 <exec_byte_code+17196>, 0x65937b <exec_byte_code+17310>,
          0x6593c7 <exec_byte_code+17386>, 0x659413 <exec_byte_code+17462>,
          0x65812b <exec_byte_code+12622>, 0x658181 <exec_byte_code+12708>,
          0x659469 <exec_byte_code+17548>, 0x6594d2 <exec_byte_code+17653>,
          0x659537 <exec_byte_code+17754>, 0x6562b3 <exec_byte_code+4822>,
          0x6563aa <exec_byte_code+5069>, 0x6564d5 <exec_byte_code+5368>,
          0x656600 <exec_byte_code+5667>, 0x656735 <exec_byte_code+5976>,
          0x6573be <exec_byte_code+9185>, 0x657922 <exec_byte_code+10565>,
          0x6582ec <exec_byte_code+13071>, 0x659709 <exec_byte_code+18220>,
          0x65977c <exec_byte_code+18335>, 0x659537 <exec_byte_code+17754>,
          0x659537 <exec_byte_code+17754>, 0x659816 <exec_byte_code+18489>,
          0x659537 <exec_byte_code+17754>, 0x659537 <exec_byte_code+17754>,
          0x659537 <exec_byte_code+17754>, 0x659537 <exec_byte_code+17754>,
          0x659537 <exec_byte_code+17754>, 0x659537 <exec_byte_code+17754>,
          0x659537 <exec_byte_code+17754>, 0x659537 <exec_byte_code+17754>,
          0x659537 <exec_byte_code+17754>,
          0x6598b0 <exec_byte_code+18643> <repeats 64 times>}
        const_length = 12
        bytestr_length = 90
        vectorp = 0x958f98 <pure+128088>
        stack = {pc = 0xc3b95d <pure+3153437> ")\211?\206W",
          byte_string = 9801588,
          byte_string_start = 0xc3b913 <pure+3153363> "\001\247\203\022",
          next = 0x0}
        quitcounter = 5 '\005'
        stack_items = 8
        sa_avail = 16320
        sa_count = 2
        sa_must_free = false
        stack_base = 0x7fffd7ffe3a0
        stack_lim = 0x7fffd7ffe3e0
        top = 0x7fffd7ffe3c0
        count = 2
        result = 73014444032
#19 0x000000000060d527 in funcall_lambda (fun=9801541, nargs=1,
    arg_vector=0x7fffd7ffe810) at eval.c:2935
        size = 5
        val = 0
        syms_left = 3078
        next = 6360627
        lexenv = 0
        count = 2
        i = 0
        optional = false
        rest = false
        previous_optional_or_rest = false
#20 0x000000000060d279 in apply_lambda (fun=9801541, args=52535539, count=1)
    at eval.c:2872
        args_left = 0
        i = 1
        numargs = 1
        arg_vector = 0x7fffd7ffe810
        tem = 22
        sa_avail = 16376
        sa_count = 2
        sa_must_free = false
#21 0x000000000060b71b in eval_sub (form=52535523) at eval.c:2256
        fun = 9801541
        val = 0
        original_fun = 4284672
        original_args = 52535539
        funcar = 140736817260880
        count = 1
        argvals = {0, 28320, 0, 0, 0, 13366928, 13338608, 0}
#22 0x000000000060787a in Fprogn (body=52535987) at eval.c:450
        val = 0
#23 0x000000000060d83e in funcall_lambda (fun=52536019, nargs=0,
    arg_vector=0x315caf8) at eval.c:3006
        val = 0
        syms_left = 0
        next = 0
        lexenv = 0
        count = 1
        i = 0
        optional = false
        rest = false
        previous_optional_or_rest = false
#24 0x000000000060cb89 in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=0x315caf0) at eval.c:2749
        fun = 52536019
        original_fun = 52536019
        funcar = 30720
        numargs = 0
        val = 6330469
        count = 0
#25 0x000000000068cc3d in invoke_thread_function () at thread.c:603
        count = 0
#26 0x0000000000609508 in internal_condition_case (
    bfun=0x68cc15 <invoke_thread_function>, handlers=45552,
    hfun=0x68cc5c <do_nothing>) at eval.c:1336
        val = 5618213
        c = 0x7fffd00009f0
#27 0x000000000068cd60 in run_thread (state=0x315cad0) at thread.c:638
        stack_pos = 0 '\000'
        self = 0x315cad0
        iter = 0x0
#28 0x00007ffff1d8b70a in start_thread (arg=0x7fffd7fff700)
    at pthread_create.c:333
        __res = <optimised out>
        pd = 0x7fffd7fff700
        now = <optimised out>
        unwind_buf = {cancel_jmp_buf = {{jmp_buf = {140736817264384,
                -5180808803420933133, 0, 140737488339487, 140736817265088,
0,
                5180756027265577971, 5180813469674042355},
              mask_was_saved = 0}}, priv = {pad = {0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0},
            data = {prev = 0x0, cleanup = 0x0, canceltype = 0}}}
        not_first_call = <optimised out>
        pagesize_m1 = <optimised out>
        sp = <optimised out>
        freesize = <optimised out>
        __PRETTY_FUNCTION__ = "start_thread"
#29 0x00007ffff18bd82d in clone ()
    at ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/x86_64/clone.S:109
No locals.