Subject: bug#25105: M-p in diff-mode jumps too far

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2017 20:49:17 -0500

Tino Calancha <[email-masked]> writes:

> On Fri, 13 Jan 2017, [email-masked] wrote:
>
>> Hmm, I'm still getting duplicates.  Maybe I shouldn't have merged?  Oh well.
> Could be because i answered the e-mail to you and CC to Bug#25105? If you
> are registered to that bug you might get 2 e-mails.
I think that's the normal case, and usually I don't get duplicated
mails.

>> I was thinking more about this summary line.  And maybe add some higher
>> level explanation before the ChangeLog entry about the problems being
>> solved?
> How about copy verbatim the comentary from Dima in 2c8a7e5? He explained
> very clearly the problem, and i am solving the same thing.
> Mention to the regressions should must appear in the previous commit,
> where i do the actual revert.

Yes, that looks good, though if I understand correctly, the important
difference is that the navigation commands are not changed in your
patch, only the manipulation ones, right?