Subject: 25.1; MML doesn't handle GPG keys with a DOB

From: Vincent Bernat <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2016 15:13:43 +0100

Hey!

When trying to encrypt a message to a recipient whose GPG key contains a
date of birth (for example 96122F32E770733EDEBD190FC5C329EC35C2E2F1), I
get an error in mml-secure-check-user-id because one of the uid is a
date of birth and not an email address.

Therefore, (mail-header-parse-address (epg-user-id-string uid)) is nil
and downcase fails. Adding (car (mail-header-parse-address
(epg-user-id-string uid))) to the condition fixes the problem.

In GNU Emacs 25.1.1 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.22.4)
 of 2016-12-01, modified by Debian built on trouble
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11900000
System Description:	Debian GNU/Linux unstable (sid)

Configured using:
 'configure --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr
 --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/lib
 --localstatedir=/var/lib --infodir=/usr/share/info
 --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs25:/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-sound=alsa --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr
 --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/lib
 --localstatedir=/var/lib --infodir=/usr/share/info
 --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs25:/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-sound=alsa --with-x=yes --with-x-toolkit=gtk3
 --with-toolkit-scroll-bars 'CFLAGS=-g -O2
 -fdebug-prefix-map=/build/emacs25-Fs4LPA/emacs25-25.1+1=. -fstack-protector-strong
 -Wformat -Werror=format-security -Wall' 'CPPFLAGS=-Wdate-time
 -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2' LDFLAGS=-Wl,-z,relro'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GCONF GSETTINGS
NOTIFY ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11

Important settings:
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: en_US.utf8
  value of $LANG: fr_FR.utf8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Emacs-Lisp

Minor modes in effect:
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  dtrt-indent-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  erc-list-mode: t
  erc-menu-mode: t
  erc-autojoin-mode: t
  erc-ring-mode: t
  erc-networks-mode: t
  erc-pcomplete-mode: t
  erc-button-mode: t
  erc-netsplit-mode: t
  erc-truncate-mode: t
  erc-track-mode: t
  erc-track-minor-mode: t
  erc-match-mode: t
  erc-fill-mode: t
  erc-stamp-mode: t
  erc-smiley-mode: t
  erc-irccontrols-mode: t
  erc-noncommands-mode: t
  erc-keep-place-mode: t
  erc-move-to-prompt-mode: t
  erc-readonly-mode: t
  paredit-mode: t
  highlight-parentheses-mode: t
  whitespace-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  flycheck-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  pyvenv-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  ido-vertical-mode: t
  flx-ido-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  beacon-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  projectile-global-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  global-pretty-mode: t
  pretty-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  global-prettify-symbols-mode: t
  prettify-symbols-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:
mml-secure-check-user-id
Type C-x 1 to delete the help window.
previous-line: Beginning of buffer
uncompressing epg.el.gz...done
Note: file is write protected
Unable to find location in file

Unable to find location in file
Mark saved where search started
Unable to find location in file
Quit [2 times]

Load-path shadows:
/home/bernat/.emacs.d/vendor/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs hides /home/bernat/.emacs.d/vendor/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-loaddefs
/home/bernat/.emacs.d/vendor/org-passwords/org-passwords hides /home/bernat/.emacs.d/vendor/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-passwords
/home/bernat/.emacs.d/vendor/lua-mode/init-tryout hides /home/bernat/.emacs.d/vendor/ample-regexps/init-tryout
/home/bernat/.emacs.d/vendor/magit/lisp/with-editor hides /home/bernat/.emacs.d/vendor/with-editor/with-editor
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/debian-startup hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/debian-startup
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/cmake-data/cmake-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cmake-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/rst hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/textmodes/rst
/home/bernat/.emacs.d/vendor/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/bernat/.emacs.d/vendor/org-mode/lisp/org-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/bernat/.emacs.d/vendor/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-id
/home/bernat/.emacs.d/vendor/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/bernat/.emacs.d/vendor/org-mode/lisp/ox-texinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/bernat/.emacs.d/vendor/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/bernat/.emacs.d/vendor/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/bernat/.emacs.d/vendor/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/bernat/.emacs.d/vendor/org-mode/lisp/ox-man hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/bernat/.emacs.d/vendor/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/bernat/.emacs.d/vendor/org-mode/lisp/ox-org hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/bernat/.emacs.d/vendor/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/bernat/.emacs.d/vendor/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/bernat/.emacs.d/vendor/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/bernat/.emacs.d/vendor/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/bernat/.emacs.d/vendor/org-mode/lisp/ob-io hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/bernat/.emacs.d/vendor/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/bernat/.emacs.d/vendor/org-mode/lisp/org-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/bernat/.emacs.d/vendor/org-mode/lisp/org-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/bernat/.emacs.d/vendor/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/bernat/.emacs.d/vendor/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/bernat/.emacs.d/vendor/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/bernat/.emacs.d/vendor/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/bernat/.emacs.d/vendor/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-table
/home/bernat/.emacs.d/vendor/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/bernat/.emacs.d/vendor/org-mode/lisp/ox-html hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/bernat/.emacs.d/vendor/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/bernat/.emacs.d/vendor/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/bernat/.emacs.d/vendor/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/bernat/.emacs.d/vendor/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/bernat/.emacs.d/vendor/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/bernat/.emacs.d/vendor/org-mode/lisp/ox-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/bernat/.emacs.d/vendor/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/bernat/.emacs.d/vendor/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/bernat/.emacs.d/vendor/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/bernat/.emacs.d/vendor/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/bernat/.emacs.d/vendor/org-mode/lisp/ox-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/bernat/.emacs.d/vendor/org-mode/lisp/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-element
/home/bernat/.emacs.d/vendor/org-mode/lisp/ox-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/bernat/.emacs.d/vendor/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/bernat/.emacs.d/vendor/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/bernat/.emacs.d/vendor/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/bernat/.emacs.d/vendor/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/bernat/.emacs.d/vendor/org-mode/lisp/ob-core hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/bernat/.emacs.d/vendor/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/bernat/.emacs.d/vendor/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/bernat/.emacs.d/vendor/org-mode/lisp/ox-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/bernat/.emacs.d/vendor/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/bernat/.emacs.d/vendor/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/bernat/.emacs.d/vendor/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/bernat/.emacs.d/vendor/org-mode/lisp/org-info hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-info
/home/bernat/.emacs.d/vendor/org-mode/lisp/org-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/bernat/.emacs.d/vendor/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/bernat/.emacs.d/vendor/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/bernat/.emacs.d/vendor/org-mode/lisp/ox-md hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/bernat/.emacs.d/vendor/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/bernat/.emacs.d/vendor/org-mode/lisp/ob-scala hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/bernat/.emacs.d/vendor/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/bernat/.emacs.d/vendor/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/bernat/.emacs.d/vendor/org-mode/lisp/ox-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/bernat/.emacs.d/vendor/org-mode/lisp/org hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org
/home/bernat/.emacs.d/vendor/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/bernat/.emacs.d/vendor/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/bernat/.emacs.d/vendor/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/bernat/.emacs.d/vendor/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/bernat/.emacs.d/vendor/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/bernat/.emacs.d/vendor/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/bernat/.emacs.d/vendor/org-mode/lisp/org-macro hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/bernat/.emacs.d/vendor/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/bernat/.emacs.d/vendor/org-mode/lisp/ox-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/bernat/.emacs.d/vendor/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/bernat/.emacs.d/vendor/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/bernat/.emacs.d/vendor/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/bernat/.emacs.d/vendor/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/bernat/.emacs.d/vendor/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/bernat/.emacs.d/vendor/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/bernat/.emacs.d/vendor/org-mode/lisp/org-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/bernat/.emacs.d/vendor/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/bernat/.emacs.d/vendor/org-mode/lisp/ob-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/bernat/.emacs.d/vendor/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/bernat/.emacs.d/vendor/org-mode/lisp/ob-makefile hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/bernat/.emacs.d/vendor/org-mode/lisp/org-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/bernat/.emacs.d/vendor/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/bernat/.emacs.d/vendor/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/bernat/.emacs.d/vendor/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/bernat/.emacs.d/vendor/org-mode/lisp/org-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/bernat/.emacs.d/vendor/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-src
/home/bernat/.emacs.d/vendor/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/bernat/.emacs.d/vendor/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/bernat/.emacs.d/vendor/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/bernat/.emacs.d/vendor/org-mode/lisp/org-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/bernat/.emacs.d/vendor/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/bernat/.emacs.d/vendor/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/bernat/.emacs.d/vendor/org-mode/lisp/org-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/bernat/.emacs.d/vendor/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-install
/home/bernat/.emacs.d/vendor/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/bernat/.emacs.d/vendor/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/bernat/.emacs.d/vendor/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/bernat/.emacs.d/vendor/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/bernat/.emacs.d/vendor/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/bernat/.emacs.d/vendor/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/bernat/.emacs.d/vendor/org-mode/lisp/ox hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox
/home/bernat/.emacs.d/vendor/org-mode/lisp/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-version
/home/bernat/.emacs.d/vendor/org-mode/lisp/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob
/home/bernat/.emacs.d/vendor/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-list
/home/bernat/.emacs.d/vendor/tabulated-list/tabulated-list hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/emacs-lisp/tabulated-list

Features:
(shadow emacsbug eieio-opt speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe
cider-overlays cider-common cider-util clojure-mode align imenu
nrepl-client queue cider-compat debug ispell junos-mode flow-fill vc
vc-dispatcher git-rebase hippie-exp linum magit-blame magit-stash
magit-bisect magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit magit-apply
magit-wip magit-log magit-diff smerge-mode magit-core magit-autorevert
magit-process magit-popup magit-mode magit-git magit-section magit-utils
git-commit log-edit pcvs-util add-log with-editor async-bytecomp async
conf-mode bbdb-message sendmail ggtags ewoc dtrt-indent cc-mode cc-fonts
cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs
shr-color gnus-kill misearch multi-isearch org-eldoc sh-script smie
executable org-bullets org-indent org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info
org-gnus org-docview doc-view jka-compr image-mode org-bibtex bibtex
org-bbdb org-w3m org-passwords markdown-mode qp shr dom browse-url
vc-git diff-mode url-http url-gw url-auth sort gnus-cite mm-archive
gnus-async gnus-bcklg gnus-ml disp-table gnus-topic gnus-agent gnus-srvr
gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual nndraft nnmh utf-7 gnus-cache bbdb-gnus
nntp gnus-icalendar org-capture org-element avl-tree org-mime
org-protocol ob-sh ob-python ob-ledger org org-macro org-footnote
org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline
org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table
ob-keys ob-exp ob-comint ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs
org-loaddefs eieio-compat icalendar diary-lib diary-loaddefs cal-menu
calendar cal-loaddefs spam spam-stat bbdb-mua bbdb-com crm bbdb-loaddefs
bbdb bbdb-site timezone gnus-uu yenc gnus-identities gnus-msg dbus
smiley gnus-gravatar mail-extr gravatar url-cache url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf
url-util url-parse url-vars gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime
smime dig mailcap xml nnir gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start
gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 netrc parse-time gnus-spec
gnus-int gnus-range message rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev
gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win nnoo gnus gnus-ems nnheader mail-utils
network-stream nsm starttls tls gnutls emojify apropos tar-mode ht
epa-file epa derived epg znc erc-list erc-menu erc-join erc-ring
erc-networks erc-pcomplete erc-button erc-netsplit erc-truncate s
erc-track erc-match erc-fill erc-stamp erc-goodies erc erc-backend
erc-compat smex paredit highlight-parentheses whitespace finder-inf
flycheck find-func rx midnight multiple-cursors
mc-hide-unmatched-lines-mode mc-separate-operations
rectangular-region-mode mc-mark-pop mc-mark-more mc-cycle-cursors
mc-edit-lines multiple-cursors-core rect saveplace server elpy pyvenv
elpy-refactor python tramp-sh docker-tramp tramp-cache tramp
tramp-compat auth-source gnus-util mm-util help-fns mail-prsvr
password-cache tramp-loaddefs trampver ucs-normalize shell pcomplete
format-spec json map recentf tree-widget ido-vertical-mode flx-ido flx
ido files-x cus-edit cus-start cus-load wid-edit vbe/bindings beacon
company-oddmuse company-keywords company-etags etags xref project eieio
eieio-core company-gtags company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev
company-files company-capf company-cmake company-xcode company-clang
company-semantic company-eclim company-template company-css company-nxml
company-bbdb company diminish projectile grep edmacro kmacro compile
comint ansi-color ring ibuf-ext ibuffer dash thingatpt powerline
powerline-separators color powerline-themes naquadah-theme pretty-mode
easy-mmode hl-line paren .loaddefs slime-autoloads cl-macs el-get
el-get-autoloading el-get-list-packages el-get-dependencies el-get-build
el-get-status pp el-get-methods el-get-fossil el-get-svn el-get-pacman
el-get-github-zip el-get-github-tar el-get-http-zip el-get-http-tar
el-get-hg el-get-go el-get-git-svn el-get-fink el-get-emacswiki
el-get-http el-get-notify el-get-emacsmirror el-get-github el-get-git
el-get-elpa package epg-config seq byte-opt el-get-darcs el-get-cvs
el-get-bzr el-get-brew el-get-builtin el-get-apt-get el-get-recipes
el-get-byte-compile subr-x el-get-custom cl-seq el-get-core autoload
lisp-mnt bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra help-mode easymenu cconv cl gv
dired vbe/utils advice autorevert filenotify cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib
debian-el debian-el-loaddefs dpkg-dev-el dpkg-dev-el-loaddefs time-date
mule-util tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset
image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar
mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cl-generic cham
georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese charscript case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice
loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x
multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1504573 239518)
 (symbols 48 64322 6)
 (miscs 40 3827 6067)
 (strings 32 239952 33127)
 (string-bytes 1 6318435)
 (vectors 16 178698)
 (vector-slots 8 6106881 201806)
 (floats 8 27975 9246)
 (intervals 56 40244 19426)
 (buffers 976 216))