Subject: 25.1; `mail-combine-fields' mangles headers

From: Keshav Kini <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2016 14:33:17 -0800

The `mail-combine-fields' function mangles email headers when invoked
when point is sufficiently high up in the buffer.

Steps to reproduce:

Open Emacs with `emacs -Q`.  Do `M-x mail` to open a new mail buffer.
Type "foo" followed by a newline followed by "To: foo".

The contents of the buffer are now as follows (in my case my username is
kkini and my hostname is kkini):

  From:  <kkini@kkini>
  To: foo
  To: foo
  Subject:
  --text follows this line--

Move point to the beginning of the buffer.  Do `C-c C-c` to attempt to
send the mail.  You are prompted, "Message contains multiple To fields.
Combine? (y or n)".  Answer "y".  The contents of the buffer are now as
follows:

  From:  <kkin @kkini>,
      foo,,
      foo
  Subject:
  --text follows this line--

Expected behavior is that the contents of the buffer should be:

  From:  <kkini@kkini>
  To: foo, foo
  Subject:
  --text follows this line--

Thanks,
    Keshav

In GNU Emacs 25.1.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.14.13)
 of 2016-11-30 built on kkini
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11702000
Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GSETTINGS NOTIFY
LIBSELINUX GNUTLS FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS
GTK3 X11

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Spacemacs buffer

Minor modes in effect:
  projectile-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  global-spacemacs-whitespace-cleanup-mode: t
  spacemacs-whitespace-cleanup-mode: t
  ws-butler-global-mode: t
  ws-butler-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  window-numbering-mode: t
  volatile-highlights-mode: t
  global-vi-tilde-fringe-mode: t
  pupo-mode: t
  spaceline-info-mode: t
  spaceline-helm-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  popwin-mode: t
  persp-mode: t
  Info-breadcrumbs-in-mode-line-mode: t
  ido-vertical-mode: t
  purpose-mode: t
  helm-mode: t
  global-git-gutter+-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  flycheck-pos-tip-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  flx-ido-mode: t
  eyebrowse-mode: t
  global-evil-surround-mode: t
  evil-surround-mode: t
  global-evil-search-highlight-persist: t
  evil-search-highlight-persist: t
  show-smartparens-global-mode: t
  show-smartparens-mode: t
  evil-escape-mode: t
  global-anzu-mode: t
  anzu-mode: t
  eval-sexp-fu-flash-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  clean-aindent-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  evil-mode: t
  evil-local-mode: t
  spacemacs-leader-override-mode: t
  global-spacemacs-leader-override-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  xterm-mouse-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  global-page-break-lines-mode: t
  page-break-lines-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:
Skipping check for new version (reason: dotfile)
Loading /home/kkini/.emacs.d/.cache/recentf...done
evil-magit initialized
Auto-evilication could not remap these functions in map ‘org-agenda-mode-map’:
   - ‘org-agenda-next-line’ originally mapped on ‘C-n’
Auto-evilication could not remap these functions in map ‘org-agenda-mode-map’:
   - ‘org-agenda-toggle-time-grid’ originally mapped on ‘G’
Auto-evilication could not remap these functions in map ‘org-agenda-mode-map’:
   - ‘org-agenda-filter-remove-all’ originally mapped on ‘|’
Open the quickhelp.

Load-path shadows:
/home/kkini/.emacs.d/elpa/org-bullets-20140918.1137/org-bullets hides
/home/kkini/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161118/org-bullets
/home/kkini/.emacs.d/elpa/ht-20161015.1945/ht hides
/home/kkini/.emacs.d/core/libs/ht
/home/kkini/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161118/ob-fortran hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/kkini/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161118/org-crypt hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/kkini/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161118/org-mouse hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/kkini/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161118/ob-screen hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/kkini/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161118/ob-ledger hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/kkini/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161118/org-info hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-info
/home/kkini/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161118/org-rmail hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/kkini/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161118/ox-icalendar hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/kkini/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161118/org-pcomplete
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/kkini/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161118/ob-python hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/kkini/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161118/ob-octave hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/kkini/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161118/ob-asymptote hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/kkini/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161118/org-datetree hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/kkini/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161118/org-colview hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/kkini/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161118/org-eshell hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/kkini/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161118/ox-latex hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/kkini/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161118/ob-haskell hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/kkini/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161118/ob-emacs-lisp
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/kkini/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161118/org-archive hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/kkini/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161118/ob-scala hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/kkini/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161118/ox-texinfo hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/kkini/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161118/ob-mscgen hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/kkini/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161118/org-element hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-element
/home/kkini/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161118/org-entities hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/kkini/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161118/ob-table hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/kkini/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161118/org-bbdb hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/kkini/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161118/org-macro hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/kkini/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161118/ob-makefile hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/kkini/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161118/org-macs hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/kkini/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161118/ob-clojure hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/kkini/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161118/ob-scheme hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/kkini/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161118/org-plot hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/kkini/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161118/org-habit hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/kkini/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161118/org-indent hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/kkini/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161118/ob-ocaml hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/kkini/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161118/ob-ditaa hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/kkini/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161118/org-list hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-list
/home/kkini/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161118/org-protocol hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/kkini/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161118/org-bibtex hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/kkini/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161118/ox-publish hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/kkini/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161118/org-table hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-table
/home/kkini/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161118/org-feed hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/kkini/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161118/ob-tangle hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/kkini/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161118/org-compat hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/kkini/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161118/org-ctags hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/kkini/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161118/org-capture hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/kkini/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161118/ob-gnuplot hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/kkini/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161118/org-faces hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/kkini/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161118/ob-shen hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/kkini/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161118/ob-plantuml hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/kkini/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161118/org-mobile hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/kkini/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161118/org-attach hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/kkini/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161118/ob-maxima hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/kkini/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161118/ox-org hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/kkini/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161118/ob-awk hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/kkini/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161118/ob-calc hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/kkini/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161118/org-gnus hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/kkini/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161118/ob-dot hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/kkini/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161118/ob-comint hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/kkini/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161118/ob-R hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/kkini/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161118/org-clock hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/kkini/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161118/ob-latex hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/kkini/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161118/org-agenda hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/kkini/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161118/ob-sqlite hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/kkini/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161118/ob-lilypond hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/kkini/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161118/org-inlinetask
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/kkini/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161118/ox-html hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/kkini/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161118/org-src hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-src
/home/kkini/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161118/ob-sql hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/kkini/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161118/ob-io hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/kkini/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161118/org-w3m hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/kkini/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161118/ob-css hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/kkini/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161118/ob-picolisp hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/kkini/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161118/org-docview hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/kkini/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161118/ox-beamer hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/kkini/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161118/org-footnote hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/kkini/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161118/org-version hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-version
/home/kkini/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161118/ob-matlab hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/kkini/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161118/ob-lisp hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/kkini/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161118/org-install hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-install
/home/kkini/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161118/ob-js hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/kkini/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161118/org-timer hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/kkini/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161118/ox hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox
/home/kkini/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161118/ob-keys hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/kkini/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161118/ox-md hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/kkini/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161118/ox-ascii hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/kkini/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161118/ox-man hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/kkini/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161118/ob-C hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/kkini/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161118/ob-perl hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/kkini/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161118/ox-odt hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/kkini/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161118/ob-ref hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/kkini/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161118/org-irc hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/kkini/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161118/org-mhe hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/kkini/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161118/ob-java hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/kkini/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161118/ob-exp hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/kkini/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161118/ob-ruby hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/kkini/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161118/ob-core hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/kkini/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161118/ob-eval hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/kkini/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161118/ob-org hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/kkini/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161118/org hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org
/home/kkini/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161118/org-loaddefs hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/kkini/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161118/ob-sass hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/kkini/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161118/ob hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob
/home/kkini/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161118/ob-lob hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/kkini/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161118/org-id hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-id

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug sendmail helm-command helm-elisp
helm-eval edebug org-agenda orgit org-element avl-tree git-rebase
magit-gh-pulls gh gh-users gh-issues gh-pulls gh-repos gh-comments
gh-gist gh-oauth gh-api logito gh-cache pcache eieio-base gh-auth gh-url
url-http tls gnutls url-auth url-gw evil-magit magit-blame magit-stash
magit-bisect magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit magit-apply
magit-wip magit-log magit-diff smerge-mode magit-core magit-autorevert
magit-process magit-mode magit-popup magit-git crm magit-section
magit-utils org org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete org-list org-faces
org-entities org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle org-src ob-ref
ob-lob ob-table ob-keys ob-exp ob-comint ob-core ob-eval org-compat
org-macs org-loaddefs cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs projectile grep
recentf tree-widget company-files company-keywords company-etags
company-gtags company-template company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev
company-capf auto-compile packed elisp-slime-nav goto-addr bug-reference
auto-highlight-symbol highlight-numbers parent-mode
highlight-parentheses hideshow rainbow-delimiters yasnippet time hl-todo
xterm-color spacemacs-whitespace-cleanup ws-butler winner
window-purpose-x imenu-list imenu ibuf-ext ibuffer window-numbering
etags xref project volatile-highlights vi-tilde-fringe
spacemacs-purpose-popwin spaceline-config spaceline-segments spaceline
powerline powerline-separators color powerline-themes smartparens-config
saveplace savehist popwin persp-mode info+ image-mode ido-vertical-mode
helm-purpose window-purpose window-purpose-fixes
window-purpose-prefix-overload window-purpose-switch let-alist
window-purpose-layout window-purpose-core window-purpose-configuration
window-purpose-utils helm-mode helm-files image-dired dired-x dired-aux
ffap helm-buffers helm-elscreen helm-tags helm-bookmark helm-adaptive
helm-info bookmark pp helm-locate helm-grep helm-regexp helm-external
helm-net browse-url xml url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util mailcap helm-utils compile
helm-help helm-types git-gutter-fringe+ fringe-helper git-gutter+
git-commit with-editor async-bytecomp async tramp-sh server log-edit
message rfc822 mml mml-sec epg mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils
mailheader pcvs-util add-log tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver
shell pcomplete comint ansi-color gh-common gh-profile marshal
flyspell-correct-helm helm helm-source helm-multi-match helm-lib dired
flyspell-correct flyspell ispell flycheck-pos-tip pos-tip flycheck
find-func flx-ido flx ido eyebrowse format-spec evil-unimpaired f s
ucs-normalize evil-surround evil-search-highlight-persist evil-numbers
evil-lisp-state smartparens evil-indent-plus evil-exchange evil-escape
evil-args evil-anzu anzu eval-sexp-fu rx highlight noutline outline
diff-hl vc-dir ewoc vc vc-dispatcher diff-mode company-web dash
company-css company web-completion-data clean-aindent-mode adaptive-wrap
hybrid-mode exec-path-from-shell evil-evilified-state which-key
use-package diminish bind-key hydra lv cus-edit cus-start cus-load evil
evil-integration undo-tree diff evil-maps evil-commands evil-jumps
evil-command-window evil-types evil-search evil-ex evil-macros
evil-repeat evil-states evil-core evil-common windmove thingatpt rect
evil-digraphs evil-vars ring info bind-map quelpa url-parse auth-source
gnus-util password-cache url-vars package-build mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util help-fns
mail-prsvr json map lisp-mnt hl-line xt-mouse autorevert filenotify
disp-table wid-edit spacemacs-dark-theme spacemacs-common finder-inf
core-configuration-layer eieio-compat cl-seq ht cl warnings package
epg-config seq eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra help-mode
cconv eieio-core core-spacemacs core-use-package-ext
core-transient-state core-micro-state core-toggle core-keybindings
core-fonts-support core-spacemacs-buffer derived edmacro kmacro
core-funcs cl-macs gv core-themes-support core-display-init core-jump
core-auto-completion core-release-management core-custom-settings
core-dotspacemacs core-command-line core-debug advice profiler easymenu
cl-loaddefs cl-lib page-break-lines easy-mmode subr-x pcase time-date
mule-util tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset
image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar
mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cl-generic cham
georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese charscript case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice
loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x
multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 774375 601580)
 (symbols 48 64941 15)
 (miscs 40 1030 3546)
 (strings 32 159094 349833)
 (string-bytes 1 5475629)
 (vectors 16 89422)
 (vector-slots 8 1432316 153438)
 (floats 8 1738 824)
 (intervals 56 2133 517)
 (buffers 976 644)
 (heap 1024 92877 71984))