Subject: bug#25046: closed (Re: bug#25046: 26.0.50; Arguments of `ediff-janitor' undocumented)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2016 09:31:02 +0000

Your bug report

#25046: 26.0.50; Arguments of `ediff-janitor' undocumented

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
25046: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=25046
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#25046: 26.0.50; Arguments of `ediff-janitor' undocumented
From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
To: Philipp Stephani <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2016 11:30:21 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

> From: Philipp Stephani <[email-masked]>
> Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2016 21:30:18 +0100
> 
> The function `ediff-janitor' has two required arguments, ASK and
> KEEP-JANITOR, which are not documented in the docstring.

Thanks, fixed on the emacs-25 branch.

Subject: 26.0.50; Arguments of `ediff-janitor' undocumented
From: Philipp Stephani <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2016 21:30:18 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

The function `ediff-janitor' has two required arguments, ASK and
KEEP-JANITOR, which are not documented in the docstring.

In GNU Emacs 26.0.50.2 (x86_64-apple-darwin16.1.0, NS appkit-1504.60 Version 10.12.1 (Build 16B2555))
 of 2016-11-27 built on p
Repository revision: 416adda38521c6246f77877c57843264fa4ae711
Windowing system distributor 'Apple', version 10.3.1504
Recent messages:
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.
Quit
Loading ediff...done
Type C-x 1 to delete the help window.

Configured using:
 'configure --with-modules --enable-checking
 --enable-check-lisp-object-type --without-xml2 --disable-silent-rules
 'CFLAGS=-ggdb3 -O0''

Configured features:
RSVG IMAGEMAGICK DBUS NOTIFY ACL GNUTLS ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS NS
MODULES

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: de_DE.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message subr-x puny seq byte-opt gv
bytecomp byte-compile cconv dired dired-loaddefs format-spec rfc822 mml
mml-sec password-cache epa derived epg epg-config gnus-util rmail
rmail-loaddefs mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231
mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils ediff-merg ediff-wind ediff-diff
ediff-mult ediff-help ediff-init ediff-util ediff cl-extra thingatpt
help-fns radix-tree help-mode easymenu cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib
time-date mule-util tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel term/ns-win ns-win ucs-normalize term/common-win
tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace
newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page
menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock
font-lock syntax facemenu font-core term/tty-colors frame cl-generic
cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite charscript
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer
cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote dbusbind kqueue cocoa
ns multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 214548 8247)
 (symbols 48 21296 0)
 (miscs 40 59 218)
 (strings 32 21922 6536)
 (string-bytes 1 726263)
 (vectors 16 36800)
 (vector-slots 8 690820 5774)
 (floats 8 196 20)
 (intervals 56 234 4)
 (buffers 976 12))