Subject: 25.1; In Cua-mode, record "C-c" (for copy) in a macro make the recorded touch is "C-c C-c" (Comment line)

From: Lionel GUEZ <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2016 17:09:14 +0100

I used cua-mode, and when I want record a keyboard-macro using "C-c" to
copy. It doesn't work.
And when I make "kmacro-edit-macro", I see that the "C-c" has been
changed to "C-c C-c". (I test some tests in different mode, the result
is the same)

In GNU Emacs 25.1.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.20.9)
  of 2016-09-18 built on juergen
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11804000
Configured using:
  'configure --prefix=/usr --sysconfdir=/etc --libexecdir=/usr/lib
  --localstatedir=/var --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-xft
  'CFLAGS=-march=x86-64 -mtune=generic -O2 -pipe
  -fstack-protector-strong' CPPFLAGS=-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2
  LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1,--sort-common,--as-needed,-z,relro'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GCONF GSETTINGS
NOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11

Important settings:
   value of $LANG: fr_FR.utf8
   value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
   locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Org

Minor modes in effect:
   diff-auto-refine-mode: t
   delete-selection-mode: t
   cua-mode: t
   tooltip-mode: t
   global-eldoc-mode: t
   electric-indent-mode: t
   mouse-wheel-mode: t
   menu-bar-mode: t
   file-name-shadow-mode: t
   global-font-lock-mode: t
   font-lock-mode: t
   blink-cursor-mode: t
   auto-composition-mode: t
   auto-encryption-mode: t
   auto-compression-mode: t
   line-number-mode: t
   transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:
Quit
Note: file is write protected
View mode: type C-h for help, h for commands, q to quit.
view-scroll-lines: Beginning of buffer [2 times]
indent-relative: Buffer is read-only: #<buffer PROBLEMS> [6 times]
M-n is undefined [2 times]
Read-Only mode disabled in current buffer
Undo! [2 times]
Making completion list... [5 times]
user-error: End of history; no default available

Load-path shadows:
/home/lionel/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20150608.1139/magit-blame hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-blame
/home/lionel/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20150608.1139/magit hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit
/home/lionel/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20150608.1139/magit-key-mode hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-key-mode
/home/lionel/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20150608.1139/magit-wip hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-wip

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message idna rfc822 mml mml-sec
password-cache epg mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231
mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
mm-util help-fns mail-prsvr mail-utils org-element org-rmail org-mhe
org-irc org-info org-gnus gnus-util org-docview doc-view jka-compr
image-mode dired org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-w3m goto-addr view
dabbrev company-oddmuse company-keywords company-etags etags xref
project eieio eieio-core company-gtags company-dabbrev-code
company-dabbrev company-files company-capf company-cmake company-xcode
company-clang company-semantic company-eclim company-template
company-css company-nxml company-bbdb company flycheck rx subr-x dash
cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine
cc-vars cc-defs vc-git diff-mode cl-seq smart-mode-line-powerline-theme
powerline cl-macs powerline-separators color powerline-themes
smart-mode-line rich-minority monokai-theme org org-macro org-footnote
org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline
easy-mmode org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table
ob-exp org-src ob-keys ob-comint comint ansi-color ring ob-core ob-eval
org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs format-spec find-func cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs ido multiple-cursors mc-hide-unmatched-lines-mode
mc-separate-operations rectangular-region-mode mc-mark-pop mc-mark-more
thingatpt mc-cycle-cursors mc-edit-lines multiple-cursors-core advice
rect cl finder-inf emacs-eclim-autoloads info multiple-cursors-autoloads
popup-autoloads s-autoloads undo-tree-autoloads package epg-config seq
byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra help-mode easymenu cconv
iso-transl edmacro kmacro cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib delsel cua-base
time-date mule-util tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset
image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar
mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cl-generic cham
georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese charscript case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice
loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x
multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 261297 27481)
  (symbols 48 36115 0)
  (miscs 40 304 506)
  (strings 32 67956 13171)
  (string-bytes 1 2130233)
  (vectors 16 36698)
  (vector-slots 8 1386012 112954)
  (floats 8 496 106)
  (intervals 56 2197 1399)
  (buffers 976 26))