Subject: bug#25025: python-shell-calculate-command is wrong

From: Fabrice Popineau <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2016 07:24:35 +0100

Run Emacs-W64 from an MSYS2 shell (bash)

In your init file:

(setq python-shell-interpreter
      "c:/Local/Miniconda3/Scripts/ipython.exe")

and then launch a python shell.
It results in this weird error that
No such file or directory
"c\:/Local/Miniconda3/Scripts/ipython.exe"

Culprit is `python-shell-calculate-command' which wrongly
uses `shell-quote-argument' on python-shell-interpreter.

(defun python-shell-calculate-command ()
  "Calculate the string used to execute the inferior Python process."
  (format "%s %s"
          (shell-quote-argument python-shell-interpreter)
          python-shell-interpreter-args))

IMHO, it should read:

(defun python-shell-calculate-command ()
  "Calculate the string used to execute the inferior Python process."
  (format "%s %s"
          python-shell-interpreter
          python-shell-interpreter-args))

at least for windows-nt. The python shell name is not passed to any
underlying shell.
It is used to create a process, so it must not be quoted in anyway.

Regards,

Fabrice

In GNU Emacs 25.1.50.25 (x86_64-w64-mingw32)
 of 2016-11-24 built on LOBSANG
Repository revision: 43f4fc4a57af39b4a7f166f27dcf07fc9e8e2e3b
Windowing system distributor 'Microsoft Corp.', version 6.2.9200
Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/c/Local/Emacs-25
 --libexecdir=/c/Local/Emacs-25/bin --datarootdir=/c/Local/Emacs-25
 --localstatedir=/c/Local/Emacs-25 --sysconfdir=/c/Local/Emacs-25/etc
 --with-jpeg --with-xpm --with-png --with-tiff --with-rsvg --with-xml2
 --with-gnutls --with-imagemagick --without-dbus --enable-checking=no
 'CFLAGS=-I/mingw64/include -fomit-frame-pointer -O3 -g0 -mtune=corei7'
 CPPFLAGS=-I/mingw64/include LDFLAGS=-L/mingw64/lib'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND NOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2
ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US
  locale-coding-system: cp1252

Major mode: Emacs-Lisp

Minor modes in effect:
  popwin-mode: t
  pdf-occur-global-minor-mode: t
  pyvenv-mode: t
  company-statistics-mode: t
  rainbow-delimiters-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  global-anzu-mode: t
  anzu-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  which-function-mode: t
  volatile-highlights-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  global-page-break-lines-mode: t
  page-break-lines-mode: t
  outline-minor-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  flx-ido-mode: t
  ido-vertical-mode: t
  ido-ubiquitous-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  global-hungry-delete-mode: t
  hungry-delete-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  global-diff-hl-mode: t
  diff-hl-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  beacon-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  cua-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  global-prettify-symbols-mode: t
  prettify-symbols-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  global-visual-line-mode: t
  visual-line-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:
Mark set
Quit
Mark set
next-line: End of buffer
Quit
uncompressing python.el.gz...done
You can run the command ‘find-function’ with C-h C-f
uncompressing python.el.gz...done
Mark set
Mark saved where search started

Load-path shadows:
c:/Home/.emacs.d/local/org-mode/lisp/htmlize hides
c:/Home/.emacs.d/elpa/htmlize-20130207.1202/htmlize
c:/Home/.emacs.d/local/pdf-tools-0.70/pdf-virtual hides
c:/Home/.emacs.d/elpa/pdf-tools-20161026.1557/pdf-virtual
c:/Home/.emacs.d/local/pdf-tools-0.70/pdf-view hides
c:/Home/.emacs.d/elpa/pdf-tools-20161026.1557/pdf-view
c:/Home/.emacs.d/local/pdf-tools-0.70/pdf-util hides
c:/Home/.emacs.d/elpa/pdf-tools-20161026.1557/pdf-util
c:/Home/.emacs.d/local/pdf-tools-0.70/pdf-tools hides
c:/Home/.emacs.d/elpa/pdf-tools-20161026.1557/pdf-tools
c:/Home/.emacs.d/local/pdf-tools-0.70/pdf-tools-pkg hides
c:/Home/.emacs.d/elpa/pdf-tools-20161026.1557/pdf-tools-pkg
c:/Home/.emacs.d/local/pdf-tools-0.70/pdf-tools-autoloads hides
c:/Home/.emacs.d/elpa/pdf-tools-20161026.1557/pdf-tools-autoloads
c:/Home/.emacs.d/local/pdf-tools-0.70/pdf-sync hides
c:/Home/.emacs.d/elpa/pdf-tools-20161026.1557/pdf-sync
c:/Home/.emacs.d/local/pdf-tools-0.70/pdf-outline hides
c:/Home/.emacs.d/elpa/pdf-tools-20161026.1557/pdf-outline
c:/Home/.emacs.d/local/pdf-tools-0.70/pdf-occur hides
c:/Home/.emacs.d/elpa/pdf-tools-20161026.1557/pdf-occur
c:/Home/.emacs.d/local/pdf-tools-0.70/pdf-misc hides
c:/Home/.emacs.d/elpa/pdf-tools-20161026.1557/pdf-misc
c:/Home/.emacs.d/local/pdf-tools-0.70/pdf-links hides
c:/Home/.emacs.d/elpa/pdf-tools-20161026.1557/pdf-links
c:/Home/.emacs.d/local/pdf-tools-0.70/pdf-isearch hides
c:/Home/.emacs.d/elpa/pdf-tools-20161026.1557/pdf-isearch
c:/Home/.emacs.d/local/pdf-tools-0.70/pdf-info hides
c:/Home/.emacs.d/elpa/pdf-tools-20161026.1557/pdf-info
c:/Home/.emacs.d/local/pdf-tools-0.70/pdf-history hides
c:/Home/.emacs.d/elpa/pdf-tools-20161026.1557/pdf-history
c:/Home/.emacs.d/local/pdf-tools-0.70/pdf-dev hides
c:/Home/.emacs.d/elpa/pdf-tools-20161026.1557/pdf-dev
c:/Home/.emacs.d/local/pdf-tools-0.70/pdf-cache hides
c:/Home/.emacs.d/elpa/pdf-tools-20161026.1557/pdf-cache
c:/Home/.emacs.d/local/pdf-tools-0.70/pdf-annot hides
c:/Home/.emacs.d/elpa/pdf-tools-20161026.1557/pdf-annot
c:/Home/.emacs.d/local/pdf-tools-0.70/pdf-virtual hides
c:/Local/Emacs/site-lisp/pdf-tools-0.70/pdf-virtual
c:/Home/.emacs.d/local/pdf-tools-0.70/pdf-view hides
c:/Local/Emacs/site-lisp/pdf-tools-0.70/pdf-view
c:/Home/.emacs.d/local/pdf-tools-0.70/pdf-util hides
c:/Local/Emacs/site-lisp/pdf-tools-0.70/pdf-util
c:/Home/.emacs.d/local/pdf-tools-0.70/pdf-tools hides
c:/Local/Emacs/site-lisp/pdf-tools-0.70/pdf-tools
c:/Home/.emacs.d/local/pdf-tools-0.70/pdf-tools-pkg hides
c:/Local/Emacs/site-lisp/pdf-tools-0.70/pdf-tools-pkg
c:/Home/.emacs.d/local/pdf-tools-0.70/pdf-tools-autoloads hides
c:/Local/Emacs/site-lisp/pdf-tools-0.70/pdf-tools-autoloads
c:/Home/.emacs.d/local/pdf-tools-0.70/pdf-sync hides
c:/Local/Emacs/site-lisp/pdf-tools-0.70/pdf-sync
c:/Home/.emacs.d/local/pdf-tools-0.70/pdf-outline hides
c:/Local/Emacs/site-lisp/pdf-tools-0.70/pdf-outline
c:/Home/.emacs.d/local/pdf-tools-0.70/pdf-occur hides
c:/Local/Emacs/site-lisp/pdf-tools-0.70/pdf-occur
c:/Home/.emacs.d/local/pdf-tools-0.70/pdf-misc hides
c:/Local/Emacs/site-lisp/pdf-tools-0.70/pdf-misc
c:/Home/.emacs.d/local/pdf-tools-0.70/pdf-links hides
c:/Local/Emacs/site-lisp/pdf-tools-0.70/pdf-links
c:/Home/.emacs.d/local/pdf-tools-0.70/pdf-isearch hides
c:/Local/Emacs/site-lisp/pdf-tools-0.70/pdf-isearch
c:/Home/.emacs.d/local/pdf-tools-0.70/pdf-info hides
c:/Local/Emacs/site-lisp/pdf-tools-0.70/pdf-info
c:/Home/.emacs.d/local/pdf-tools-0.70/pdf-history hides
c:/Local/Emacs/site-lisp/pdf-tools-0.70/pdf-history
c:/Home/.emacs.d/local/pdf-tools-0.70/pdf-dev hides
c:/Local/Emacs/site-lisp/pdf-tools-0.70/pdf-dev
c:/Home/.emacs.d/local/pdf-tools-0.70/pdf-cache hides
c:/Local/Emacs/site-lisp/pdf-tools-0.70/pdf-cache
c:/Home/.emacs.d/local/pdf-tools-0.70/pdf-annot hides
c:/Local/Emacs/site-lisp/pdf-tools-0.70/pdf-annot
c:/Home/.emacs.d/elpa/tablist-20160424.235/tablist hides
c:/Local/Emacs/site-lisp/tablist/tablist
c:/Home/.emacs.d/elpa/tablist-20160424.235/tablist-pkg hides
c:/Local/Emacs/site-lisp/tablist/tablist-pkg
c:/Home/.emacs.d/elpa/tablist-20160424.235/tablist-filter hides
c:/Local/Emacs/site-lisp/tablist/tablist-filter
c:/Home/.emacs.d/elpa/tablist-20160424.235/tablist-autoloads hides
c:/Local/Emacs/site-lisp/tablist/tablist-autoloads
c:/Home/.emacs.d/local/org-mode/lisp/ox hides c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/ox
c:/Home/.emacs.d/local/org-mode/lisp/ox-texinfo hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
c:/Home/.emacs.d/local/org-mode/lisp/ox-publish hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/ox-publish
c:/Home/.emacs.d/local/org-mode/lisp/ox-org hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/ox-org
c:/Home/.emacs.d/local/org-mode/lisp/ox-odt hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/ox-odt
c:/Home/.emacs.d/local/org-mode/lisp/ox-md hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/ox-md
c:/Home/.emacs.d/local/org-mode/lisp/ox-man hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/ox-man
c:/Home/.emacs.d/local/org-mode/lisp/ox-latex hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/ox-latex
c:/Home/.emacs.d/local/org-mode/lisp/ox-icalendar hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
c:/Home/.emacs.d/local/org-mode/lisp/ox-html hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/ox-html
c:/Home/.emacs.d/local/org-mode/lisp/ox-beamer hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/ox-beamer
c:/Home/.emacs.d/local/org-mode/lisp/ox-ascii hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/ox-ascii
c:/Home/.emacs.d/local/org-mode/lisp/org hides c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/org
c:/Home/.emacs.d/local/org-mode/lisp/org-w3m hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/org-w3m
c:/Home/.emacs.d/local/org-mode/lisp/org-version hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/org-version
c:/Home/.emacs.d/local/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/org-timer
c:/Home/.emacs.d/local/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/org-table
c:/Home/.emacs.d/local/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/org-src
c:/Home/.emacs.d/local/org-mode/lisp/org-rmail hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/org-rmail
c:/Home/.emacs.d/local/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/org-protocol
c:/Home/.emacs.d/local/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/org-plot
c:/Home/.emacs.d/local/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
c:/Home/.emacs.d/local/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/org-mouse
c:/Home/.emacs.d/local/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/org-mobile
c:/Home/.emacs.d/local/org-mode/lisp/org-mhe hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/org-mhe
c:/Home/.emacs.d/local/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/org-macs
c:/Home/.emacs.d/local/org-mode/lisp/org-macro hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/org-macro
c:/Home/.emacs.d/local/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
c:/Home/.emacs.d/local/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/org-list
c:/Home/.emacs.d/local/org-mode/lisp/org-irc hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/org-irc
c:/Home/.emacs.d/local/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/org-install
c:/Home/.emacs.d/local/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
c:/Home/.emacs.d/local/org-mode/lisp/org-info hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/org-info
c:/Home/.emacs.d/local/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/org-indent
c:/Home/.emacs.d/local/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/org-id
c:/Home/.emacs.d/local/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/org-habit
c:/Home/.emacs.d/local/org-mode/lisp/org-gnus hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/org-gnus
c:/Home/.emacs.d/local/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/org-footnote
c:/Home/.emacs.d/local/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/org-feed
c:/Home/.emacs.d/local/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/org-faces
c:/Home/.emacs.d/local/org-mode/lisp/org-eshell hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/org-eshell
c:/Home/.emacs.d/local/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/org-entities
c:/Home/.emacs.d/local/org-mode/lisp/org-element hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/org-element
c:/Home/.emacs.d/local/org-mode/lisp/org-docview hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/org-docview
c:/Home/.emacs.d/local/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/org-datetree
c:/Home/.emacs.d/local/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/org-ctags
c:/Home/.emacs.d/local/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/org-crypt
c:/Home/.emacs.d/local/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/org-compat
c:/Home/.emacs.d/local/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/org-colview
c:/Home/.emacs.d/local/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/org-clock
c:/Home/.emacs.d/local/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/org-capture
c:/Home/.emacs.d/local/org-mode/lisp/org-bibtex hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/org-bibtex
c:/Home/.emacs.d/local/org-mode/lisp/org-bbdb hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/org-bbdb
c:/Home/.emacs.d/local/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/org-attach
c:/Home/.emacs.d/local/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/org-archive
c:/Home/.emacs.d/local/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/org-agenda
c:/Home/.emacs.d/local/org-mode/lisp/ob hides c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/ob
c:/Home/.emacs.d/local/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-tangle
c:/Home/.emacs.d/local/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-table
c:/Home/.emacs.d/local/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
c:/Home/.emacs.d/local/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-sql
c:/Home/.emacs.d/local/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-shen
c:/Home/.emacs.d/local/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-screen
c:/Home/.emacs.d/local/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-scheme
c:/Home/.emacs.d/local/org-mode/lisp/ob-scala hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-scala
c:/Home/.emacs.d/local/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-sass
c:/Home/.emacs.d/local/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-ruby
c:/Home/.emacs.d/local/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-ref
c:/Home/.emacs.d/local/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-R
c:/Home/.emacs.d/local/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-python
c:/Home/.emacs.d/local/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
c:/Home/.emacs.d/local/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
c:/Home/.emacs.d/local/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-perl
c:/Home/.emacs.d/local/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-org
c:/Home/.emacs.d/local/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-octave
c:/Home/.emacs.d/local/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
c:/Home/.emacs.d/local/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
c:/Home/.emacs.d/local/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-maxima
c:/Home/.emacs.d/local/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-matlab
c:/Home/.emacs.d/local/org-mode/lisp/ob-makefile hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-makefile
c:/Home/.emacs.d/local/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-lob
c:/Home/.emacs.d/local/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-lisp
c:/Home/.emacs.d/local/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
c:/Home/.emacs.d/local/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-ledger
c:/Home/.emacs.d/local/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-latex
c:/Home/.emacs.d/local/org-mode/lisp/ob-keys hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-keys
c:/Home/.emacs.d/local/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-js
c:/Home/.emacs.d/local/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-java
c:/Home/.emacs.d/local/org-mode/lisp/ob-io hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-io
c:/Home/.emacs.d/local/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-haskell
c:/Home/.emacs.d/local/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
c:/Home/.emacs.d/local/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-fortran
c:/Home/.emacs.d/local/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-exp
c:/Home/.emacs.d/local/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-eval
c:/Home/.emacs.d/local/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
c:/Home/.emacs.d/local/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-dot
c:/Home/.emacs.d/local/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
c:/Home/.emacs.d/local/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-css
c:/Home/.emacs.d/local/org-mode/lisp/ob-core hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-core
c:/Home/.emacs.d/local/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-comint
c:/Home/.emacs.d/local/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-clojure
c:/Home/.emacs.d/local/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-calc
c:/Home/.emacs.d/local/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-C
c:/Home/.emacs.d/local/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-awk
c:/Home/.emacs.d/local/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote hides
c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
c:/Home/.emacs.d/elpa/seq-2.19/seq hides c:/Local/Emacs/lisp/emacs-lisp/seq

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug sendmail misearch multi-isearch
network-stream nsm starttls texmathp debug smex two-column iso-transl
popwin latexenc reftex-auc preview prv-emacs tex-buf pdf-occur tablist
tablist-filter semantic/wisent/comp semantic/wisent
semantic/wisent/wisent semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic
semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local cedet pdf-isearch
let-alist pdf-misc font-latex view reftex-global reftex-parse reftex-dcr
org-eldoc org-indent company-jedi yasnippet highlight-indentation
flymake elpy pyvenv elpy-refactor files-x smartparens jedi-core
python-environment epc ctable concurrent deferred company-statistics
company-oddmuse company-keywords company-etags company-gtags
company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-files company-cmake
company-xcode company-clang company-semantic company-eclim
company-template company-css company-nxml company-bbdb company python
autoconf autoconf-mode sh-script executable rainbow-delimiters undo-tree
diff anzu projectile grep ibuf-ext ibuffer make-mode desktop frameset
ox-bibtex reftex-cite reftex reftex-vars pdf-tools pdf-view pdf-cache
pdf-info tq pdf-util ob-shell ob-gnuplot ob-python ob-org ob-dot ob-lisp
ob-latex ox-koma-letter ox-beamer ox-reveal ox-odt ox-latex ox-icalendar
ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox org-wl org-toc org-timer org-clock
org-screen term ehelp org-protocol org-panel org-mouse org-mime
org-interactive-query org-inlinetask org-info org-habit org-expiry
org-eval org-drill org-learn org-id hi-lock org-contacts org-capture
org-agenda gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig gnus-sum
gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source
utf7 netrc nnoo parse-time gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win gnus
gnus-ems nnheader org-checklist org-bibtex bibtex org-annotate-file
web-mode caml tuareg_indent tuareg speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe smie
caml-help caml-types caml-emacs magic-latex-buffer iimage tex-mode latex
tex-ispell tex-style tex fp-specif slime-fancy slime-trace-dialog
slime-fontifying-fu slime-package-fu slime-references
slime-compiler-notes-tree slime-scratch slime-presentations bridge
slime-macrostep macrostep slime-mdot-fu slime-enclosing-context
slime-fuzzy slime-fancy-trace slime-fancy-inspector slime-c-p-c
slime-editing-commands slime-autodoc slime-repl elp slime-parse slime
lisp-mnt gud apropos arc-mode archive-mode hyperspec browse-url
fp-pseudocode pascal rng-nxml rng-valid rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse
nxml-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-ns nxml-mode
nxml-outln nxml-rap nxml-util nxml-glyph nxml-enc xmltok ediprolog
writegood-mode winner windmove whitespace which-key which-func
volatile-highlights sumatra-forward ssh smart-mode-line rich-minority
saveplace savehist graphene-meta-theme sanityinc-tomorrow-night-theme
color-theme-sanityinc-tomorrow recentf tree-widget ranger ps-print
ps-def lpr popup page-break-lines ov outshine outshine-org-cmds outorg
org-element avl-tree org org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete org-list
org-faces org-entities org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle org-src
ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-keys ob-exp ob-comint ob-core ob-eval
org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs noutline
outline operate-on-number calc-bin calc-ext calc calc-loaddefs calc-macs
oauth2 warnings plstore move-text midnight memory-usage magithub
magithub-ci magithub-issue magithub-cache magithub-core magit-blame
magit-stash magit-bisect magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit
magit-apply magit-wip magit-log magit-diff smerge-mode magit-core
magit-autorevert magit-process magit-popup magit-mode magit-git crm
magit-section magit-utils git-commit log-edit message rfc822 mml mml-sec
epg mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils
mailheader pcvs-util add-log with-editor async-bytecomp async tramp-sh
tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver shell pcomplete server
lua-mode key-chord js2-mode etags xref project js sgml-mode cc-mode
cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars
cc-defs imenu-anywhere imenu ido-hacks flx-ido flx ido-vertical-mode
ido-ubiquitous ido-completing-read+ cus-edit cus-start cus-load wid-edit
ido hungry-delete htmlize hl-line highlight-symbol guru-mode grizzl
god-mode gitignore-mode gitconfig-mode conf-mode git-timemachine vc-git
gist gh-gist gh-oauth gh-api logito gh-cache pcache gh-auth gh-url
url-http tls gnutls url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history mailcap url-auth mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045
ietf-drums url-cookie url-domsuf url-util url-gw timezone eieio-base
framemove flyspell ispell flycheck find-func epl ediff-merg ediff-wind
ediff-diff ediff-mult ediff-help ediff-init ediff-util ediff easy-kill
thingatpt doc-view subr-x jka-compr image-mode discover-my-major makey
dired+ image-dired format-spec image-file dired-x dired-aux diff-hl
smartrep vc-dir ewoc vc vc-dispatcher diff-mode dictionary link
connection browse-kill-ring derived bookmark pp beacon autorevert
filenotify ag vc-svn compile comint ansi-color ring find-dired dired cl
edmacro kmacro cua-base delsel use-package diminish bind-key easy-mmode
finder-inf tex-site gh-common gh-profile url-parse auth-source gnus-util
mm-util help-fns mail-prsvr password-cache url-vars rx s ucs-normalize
marshal eieio-compat cl-seq ht json map dash eieio eieio-core cl-macs
advice info package epg-config seq byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile
cl-extra help-mode easymenu cconv cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib time-date
mule-util tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel dos-w32 ls-lisp disp-table w32-win w32-vars
term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page
menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese charscript case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help
simple abbrev minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces
cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format
env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote
w32notify w32 multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1899150 677834)
 (symbols 56 98781 0)
 (miscs 48 71108 15295)
 (strings 32 352119 167999)
 (string-bytes 1 10705287)
 (vectors 16 174375)
 (vector-slots 8 4203177 425963)
 (floats 8 16169 10128)
 (intervals 56 128230 8752)
 (buffers 976 80))