Subject: bug#25019: 25.1; undo while in cua-mode + rectangles

From: Max Domagk <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2016 15:47:20 +0100

Some short example: While writing [text](http://imgur.com/e7hvrWd) I
mistype an "f" and want to undo it using C-z. The
[result](http://imgur.com/AgNISZo) is a missing rectangle selection and
the last line having still an "f".  Instead I expected it to keep the
rectangle-selection and undo every "f" in order to continue typing using
rectangles.

In GNU Emacs 25.1.1 (x86_64-w64-mingw32)
 of 2016-09-17 built on LAPHROAIG
Windowing system distributor 'Microsoft Corp.', version 6.1.7601
Configured using:
 'configure --without-dbus --without-compress-install CFLAGS=-static'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG SOUND NOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: DEU
  locale-coding-system: cp1252

Major mode: Org-Agenda Day Ddl Grid

Minor modes in effect:
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  autopair-global-mode: t
  autopair-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  cua-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  abbrev-mode: t

Recent messages:
Checking 70 files in c:/Program Files (x86)/GNU
Emacs/emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/erc...
Checking 34 files in c:/Program Files (x86)/GNU
Emacs/emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/emulation...
Checking 167 files in c:/Program Files (x86)/GNU
Emacs/emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/emacs-lisp...
Checking 24 files in c:/Program Files (x86)/GNU
Emacs/emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/cedet...
Checking 57 files in c:/Program Files (x86)/GNU
Emacs/emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/calendar...
Checking 87 files in c:/Program Files (x86)/GNU
Emacs/emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/calc...
Checking 120 files in c:/Program Files (x86)/GNU
Emacs/emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/obsolete...
Checking for load-path shadows...done
Quit
Buffer *unsent mail to [email-masked]* modified; kill anyway? (y
or n) y

Load-path shadows:
c:/Program Files (x86)/GNU
Emacs/emacs-25.1/share/emacs/25.1/site-lisp/site-start hides c:/Program
Files (x86)/GNU Emacs/emacs-25.1/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-start

Features:
(pp shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message rfc822 mml mml-sec epg
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils
mailheader sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mail-utils cal-move
parse-time python tramp-sh json map diary-lib diary-loaddefs cal-iso
org-element org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info org-gnus org-docview
doc-view subr-x jka-compr image-mode dired org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb
org-w3m org-agenda time-stamp vc-git diff-mode ess-toolbar ess-mouse
ess-dde mouseme thingatpt browse-url ess-menu ess-swv ess-noweb
ess-noweb-font-lock-mode ess-bugs-l essd-els ess-sas-d ess-sas-l
ess-sas-a ess-sta-d ess-sta-l cc-vars cc-defs make-regexp ess-sp6w-d
ess-sp3-d ess-julia julia-mode ess-r-d ess-r-syntax ess-r-completion
ess-roxy essddr hideshow ess-help ess-r-package ess-s-l ess ess-inf
ess-tracebug compile tramp tramp-compat auth-source eieio eieio-core
gnus-util mm-util help-fns mail-prsvr password-cache tramp-loaddefs
cl-macs trampver ucs-normalize shell ess-mode ess-noweb-mode ess-utils
ess-generics cl ess-custom executable ess-compat ess-site
rainbow-delimiters popwin move-text header2 cl-seq autopair leuven-theme
use-package diminish bind-key ob-latex ob-ledger ob-R recentf
tree-widget wid-edit ido edmacro kmacro advice paren delsel cua-base
hl-line winner org org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete pcomplete
org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline easy-mmode org-version
ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-loaddefs format-spec
find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs ob-tangle org-src ob-comint
comint ansi-color ring ob-keys ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs
org-install finder-inf tex-site info package epg-config seq byte-opt gv
bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra help-mode easymenu cconv cl-loaddefs
pcase cl-lib time-date mule-util tooltip eldoc electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel dos-w32 ls-lisp disp-table
w32-win w32-vars term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt
fringe tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register
page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock
font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cl-generic cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese charscript case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice
loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote w32notify w32 multi-tty
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 462942 24444)
 (symbols 56 38787 1)
 (miscs 48 858 2009)
 (strings 32 80232 19092)
 (string-bytes 1 2438965)
 (vectors 16 60041)
 (vector-slots 8 1657686 136817)
 (floats 8 416 389)
 (intervals 56 3452 1905)
 (buffers 976 31))