Subject: Re: bug#2501: 22.2.1: terminal mrxvt white - font's are unreadable

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2022 11:09:27 +0100

Jari Aalto <[email-masked]> writes:

> On a white mrxt black on white terminal[1], the font-lock colors are
> unreadable. See attached picture.
>
>     $ tput colors
>     8
>
> Please improve font-lock-keywords.

(I'm going through old bug reports that unfortunately weren't resolved
at the time.)

The problem here was that Emacs often didn't manage to determine the
correct background colours on terminals.  I believe that his has been
fixed now, so I'm closing this bug report.  If there are still problems
here, please respond to the debbugs address and we'll reopen.

-- 
(domestic pets only, the antidote for overdose, milk.)
   bloggy blog: http://lars.ingebrigtsen.no