Subject: bug#25001: 26.0.50; err=[-53] Error in the push function

From: Damien Cassou <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2016 16:45:35 +0100

I can't use jabber.el on Emacs master (works fine on Emacs 25.1). The
problem seems to be this call from `gnutls-negotiate`:

    (gnutls-boot process 'gnutls-x509pki
      '(:priority "NORMAL" :hostname "cassou.me" :loglevel 0
      :min-prime-bits 256 :trustfiles
      ("/etc/pki/tls/certs/ca-bundle.crt") :crlfiles nil :keylist nil
      :verify-flags nil :verify-error t :callbacks nil))

More details below.

In GNU Emacs 26.0.50.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.22.2)
 of 2016-11-23 built on luz4
Repository revision: d8a1a56f5bce64d6ea6ccecdf1aaa4eb3a9898da
Windowing system distributor 'Fedora Project', version 11.0.11899902
System Description:	Fedora release 25 (Twenty Five)

Recent messages:
Result: -53 (#o377777777777777777713, #x3fffffffffffffcb)

Result: (:priority "NORMAL" :hostname "cassou.me" :loglevel 0 :min-prime-bits 256 :trustfiles ("/etc/pki/tls/certs/ca-bundle.crt") :crlfiles nil :keylist nil :verify-flags nil :verify-error (:hostname . t) :callbacks nil)

gnutls.el: (err=[-53] Error in the push function.) boot: (:priority NORMAL :hostname cassou.me :loglevel 0 :min-prime-bits 256 :trustfiles (/etc/pki/tls/certs/ca-bundle.crt) :crlfiles nil :keylist nil :verify-flags nil :verify-error (:hostname . t) :callbacks nil)
Result: "gnutls.el: (err=[-53] Error in the push function.) boot: (:priority NORMAL :hostname cassou.me :loglevel 0 :min-prime-bits 256 :trustfiles (/etc/pki/tls/certs/ca-bundle.crt) :crlfiles nil :keylist nil :verify-flags nil :verify-error (:hostname . t) :callbacks nil)"
Mark set [2 times]
command-execute: Buffer is read-only: #<buffer gnutls.el>
-53 (#o377777777777777777713, #x3fffffffffffffcb)
Quit

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GCONF GSETTINGS
NOTIFY ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11

Important settings:
  value of $LC_MONETARY: fr_FR.UTF-8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: fr_FR.UTF-8
  value of $LC_TIME: fr_FR.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Messages

Minor modes in effect:
  jabber-activity-mode: t
  editorconfig-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  beacon-mode: t
  helm-mode: t
  helm-descbinds-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  global-anzu-mode: t
  anzu-mode: t
  global-paren-face-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  runner-run-in-background: t
  projectile-global-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  global-discover-mode: t
  discover-mode: t
  guide-key-mode: t
  drag-stuff-global-mode: t
  drag-stuff-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  global-subword-mode: t
  subword-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  global-prettify-symbols-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/ob-fortran hides /home/cassou/Documents/projects/emacs/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/org-archive hides /home/cassou/Documents/projects/emacs/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/ob-java hides /home/cassou/Documents/projects/emacs/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/org-footnote hides /home/cassou/Documents/projects/emacs/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/org-eshell hides /home/cassou/Documents/projects/emacs/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/ob-calc hides /home/cassou/Documents/projects/emacs/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/cassou/Documents/projects/emacs/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/org-mhe hides /home/cassou/Documents/projects/emacs/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/ox hides /home/cassou/Documents/projects/emacs/lisp/org/ox
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/org-inlinetask hides /home/cassou/Documents/projects/emacs/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/ob-keys hides /home/cassou/Documents/projects/emacs/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/ox-publish hides /home/cassou/Documents/projects/emacs/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/ox-latex hides /home/cassou/Documents/projects/emacs/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/ob-lisp hides /home/cassou/Documents/projects/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/org-pcomplete hides /home/cassou/Documents/projects/emacs/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/ob-ocaml hides /home/cassou/Documents/projects/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/org-version hides /home/cassou/Documents/projects/emacs/lisp/org/org-version
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/ob-ruby hides /home/cassou/Documents/projects/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/org-mouse hides /home/cassou/Documents/projects/emacs/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/ob-ditaa hides /home/cassou/Documents/projects/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/ob hides /home/cassou/Documents/projects/emacs/lisp/org/ob
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/org-datetree hides /home/cassou/Documents/projects/emacs/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/ob-dot hides /home/cassou/Documents/projects/emacs/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/org-info hides /home/cassou/Documents/projects/emacs/lisp/org/org-info
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/ob-sql hides /home/cassou/Documents/projects/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/ox-man hides /home/cassou/Documents/projects/emacs/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/ob-scheme hides /home/cassou/Documents/projects/emacs/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/ob-picolisp hides /home/cassou/Documents/projects/emacs/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/ob-lob hides /home/cassou/Documents/projects/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/ox-icalendar hides /home/cassou/Documents/projects/emacs/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/org-loaddefs hides /home/cassou/Documents/projects/emacs/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/ob-plantuml hides /home/cassou/Documents/projects/emacs/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/ob-scala hides /home/cassou/Documents/projects/emacs/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/ob-C hides /home/cassou/Documents/projects/emacs/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/ob-screen hides /home/cassou/Documents/projects/emacs/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/org-capture hides /home/cassou/Documents/projects/emacs/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/org-colview hides /home/cassou/Documents/projects/emacs/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/ob-sqlite hides /home/cassou/Documents/projects/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/org-protocol hides /home/cassou/Documents/projects/emacs/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/ob-awk hides /home/cassou/Documents/projects/emacs/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/ob-mscgen hides /home/cassou/Documents/projects/emacs/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/ox-md hides /home/cassou/Documents/projects/emacs/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/org-plot hides /home/cassou/Documents/projects/emacs/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/org-feed hides /home/cassou/Documents/projects/emacs/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/org-gnus hides /home/cassou/Documents/projects/emacs/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/org-bibtex hides /home/cassou/Documents/projects/emacs/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/org-ctags hides /home/cassou/Documents/projects/emacs/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/ob-ledger hides /home/cassou/Documents/projects/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/org-list hides /home/cassou/Documents/projects/emacs/lisp/org/org-list
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/ob-io hides /home/cassou/Documents/projects/emacs/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/ob-core hides /home/cassou/Documents/projects/emacs/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/ob-eval hides /home/cassou/Documents/projects/emacs/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/ob-css hides /home/cassou/Documents/projects/emacs/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/ob-org hides /home/cassou/Documents/projects/emacs/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/org-agenda hides /home/cassou/Documents/projects/emacs/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/ox-texinfo hides /home/cassou/Documents/projects/emacs/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/ob-sass hides /home/cassou/Documents/projects/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/ob-R hides /home/cassou/Documents/projects/emacs/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/ob-asymptote hides /home/cassou/Documents/projects/emacs/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/org-habit hides /home/cassou/Documents/projects/emacs/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/ob-table hides /home/cassou/Documents/projects/emacs/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/org-id hides /home/cassou/Documents/projects/emacs/lisp/org/org-id
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/org-macs hides /home/cassou/Documents/projects/emacs/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/ob-latex hides /home/cassou/Documents/projects/emacs/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/ob-maxima hides /home/cassou/Documents/projects/emacs/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/ox-org hides /home/cassou/Documents/projects/emacs/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/org hides /home/cassou/Documents/projects/emacs/lisp/org/org
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/ox-ascii hides /home/cassou/Documents/projects/emacs/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/org-element hides /home/cassou/Documents/projects/emacs/lisp/org/org-element
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/ob-makefile hides /home/cassou/Documents/projects/emacs/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/ob-haskell hides /home/cassou/Documents/projects/emacs/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/ox-html hides /home/cassou/Documents/projects/emacs/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/org-crypt hides /home/cassou/Documents/projects/emacs/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/org-timer hides /home/cassou/Documents/projects/emacs/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/org-attach hides /home/cassou/Documents/projects/emacs/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/org-clock hides /home/cassou/Documents/projects/emacs/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/org-bbdb hides /home/cassou/Documents/projects/emacs/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/ob-matlab hides /home/cassou/Documents/projects/emacs/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/ob-octave hides /home/cassou/Documents/projects/emacs/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/ob-perl hides /home/cassou/Documents/projects/emacs/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/ob-exp hides /home/cassou/Documents/projects/emacs/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/ob-lilypond hides /home/cassou/Documents/projects/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/org-docview hides /home/cassou/Documents/projects/emacs/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/org-rmail hides /home/cassou/Documents/projects/emacs/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/org-w3m hides /home/cassou/Documents/projects/emacs/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/org-mobile hides /home/cassou/Documents/projects/emacs/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/ob-shen hides /home/cassou/Documents/projects/emacs/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/ob-tangle hides /home/cassou/Documents/projects/emacs/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/org-irc hides /home/cassou/Documents/projects/emacs/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/ob-js hides /home/cassou/Documents/projects/emacs/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/org-table hides /home/cassou/Documents/projects/emacs/lisp/org/org-table
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/org-indent hides /home/cassou/Documents/projects/emacs/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/org-compat hides /home/cassou/Documents/projects/emacs/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/org-install hides /home/cassou/Documents/projects/emacs/lisp/org/org-install
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/ox-beamer hides /home/cassou/Documents/projects/emacs/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/ob-clojure hides /home/cassou/Documents/projects/emacs/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/ob-comint hides /home/cassou/Documents/projects/emacs/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/ob-gnuplot hides /home/cassou/Documents/projects/emacs/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/org-faces hides /home/cassou/Documents/projects/emacs/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/org-macro hides /home/cassou/Documents/projects/emacs/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/ox-odt hides /home/cassou/Documents/projects/emacs/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/ob-ref hides /home/cassou/Documents/projects/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/org-src hides /home/cassou/Documents/projects/emacs/lisp/org/org-src
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/org-entities hides /home/cassou/Documents/projects/emacs/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/ob-python hides /home/cassou/Documents/projects/emacs/lisp/org/ob-python

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug zoom-frm frame-cmds frame-fns avoid
two-column iso-transl align helm-ring dabbrev helm-imenu ido git-rebase
debug eieio-opt speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe pulse find-dired
semantic/fw mode-local tabify paredit company-oddmuse company-keywords
company-etags company-gtags company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev
company-files company-capf company-cmake company-xcode company-clang
company-semantic company-eclim company-template company-css company-nxml
company-bbdb helm-ag misearch multi-isearch noutline outline image-file
bug-reference gnus-dired warnings smartscan diff-hl vc-dir ws-butler
less-css-mode css-mode smie vc-git editorconfig-core
editorconfig-core-handle editorconfig-fnmatch prodigy linum notmuch-jump
notmuch hl-line notmuch-message notmuch-maildir-fcc notmuch-hello
notmuch-tree notmuch-show notmuch-print notmuch-crypto notmuch-mua
notmuch-address notmuch-company notmuch-parser notmuch-wash coolj
notmuch-query goto-addr icalendar diary-lib diary-loaddefs cal-menu
calendar cal-loaddefs notmuch-tag notmuch-lib notmuch-compat mm-view
mml-smime smime dig ace-window jabber jabber-notifications notifications
jabber-libnotify dbus jabber-awesome jabber-osd jabber-wmii
jabber-xmessage jabber-festival jabber-sawfish jabber-ratpoison
jabber-tmux jabber-screen jabber-socks5 jabber-ft-server
jabber-si-server jabber-ft-client jabber-ft-common jabber-si-client
jabber-si-common jabber-feature-neg jabber-truncate jabber-time
jabber-autoaway jabber-vcard-avatars jabber-chatstates jabber-events
jabber-vcard jabber-avatar jabber-activity jabber-watch jabber-modeline
jabber-ahc-presence jabber-ahc jabber-version jabber-ourversion
jabber-muc-nick-completion hippie-exp jabber-browse jabber-search
jabber-register jabber-roster jabber-presence jabber-muc
jabber-bookmarks jabber-private jabber-muc-nick-coloring hexrgb
jabber-widget jabber-disco jabber-chat jabber-history jabber-chatbuffer
jabber-alert jabber-iq jabber-core jabber-console ewoc jabber-keymap
jabber-sasl sasl sasl-anonymous sasl-login sasl-plain fsm jabber-logon
jabber-conn srv dns starttls jabber-xml jabber-menu jabber-util
helm-command helm-elisp helm-eval edebug flyspell ispell editorconfig
magit-blame magit-stash magit-bisect magit-remote magit-commit
magit-sequence magit magit-apply magit-wip magit-log magit-diff
smerge-mode diff-mode magit-core magit-autorevert autorevert filenotify
magit-process magit-popup magit-mode magit-git crm magit-section
magit-utils git-commit help-fns radix-tree log-edit pcvs-util add-log
with-editor tramp-sh server zerodark-theme let-alist powerline
powerline-separators color powerline-themes all-the-icons
all-the-icons-faces data-weathericons data-octicons data-fileicons
data-faicons data-alltheicons font-lock+ ftgp emacs-js jade jade-scratch
jade-nodejs jade-chrome jade-webkit jade-debugger jade-interaction
jade-inspector websocket bindat jade-backend jade-repl jade-render
jade-faces xref-js2 vc vc-dispatcher grunt flycheck-cask flycheck
find-func company-tern dash-functional company gulp-task-runner widgetjs
tern url-http tls gnutls url-auth url-gw nsm amd-mode js2-refactor
js2r-paredit js2r-conveniences js2r-conditionals js2r-wrapping
js2r-functions yasnippet js2r-vars multiple-cursors-core rect js2r-iife
js2r-formatting js2r-helpers js2-mode etags xref project js sgml-mode
dom json map cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles
cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs beacon beginend auth-password-store
password-store f s helm-mode helm-descbinds helm-config helm-easymenu
async-bytecomp async anzu paren-face profile smtpmail sendmail cus-edit
message subr-x puny rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg gnus-util rmail
rmail-loaddefs mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047
rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils
mailheader unify-opening helm-projectile helm-files rx image-dired tramp
tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver ucs-normalize shell pcomplete
format-spec ffap helm-tags helm-bookmark helm-adaptive helm-info
bookmark pp helm-external helm-net browse-url xml url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf
url-util mailcap helm-buffers helm-grep helm-regexp helm-elscreen
helm-utils helm-locate helm-help helm-types helm helm-source
eieio-compat helm-multi-match helm-lib dired-imenu imenu runner
dired-aux dired-x dired dired-loaddefs projectile grep compile comint
ansi-color ibuf-ext ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs dash thingatpt discover
makey guide-key face-remap popwin drag-stuff ace-link avy edmacro kmacro
undo-tree diff use-package bind-key easy-mmode diminish finder-inf
advice cl info package epg-config url-handlers url-parse auth-source
cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs password-cache url-vars
seq byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra help-mode cconv saveplace
winner ring paren recentf tree-widget wid-edit cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib
easymenu cap-words superword subword elec-pair cus-start cus-load
time-date mule-util tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar
dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932
hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese charscript case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev
obarray minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face
macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env
code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote
dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 771684 296386)
 (symbols 48 60084 402)
 (miscs 40 5548 4353)
 (strings 32 168357 115262)
 (string-bytes 1 5138937)
 (vectors 16 99788)
 (vector-slots 8 2188115 320237)
 (floats 8 1883 7497)
 (intervals 56 20238 7560)
 (buffers 976 90))

-- 
Damien Cassou
http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st

"Success is the ability to go from one failure to another without
losing enthusiasm." --Winston Churchill