Subject: bug#24980: closed (Re: bug#24980: tramp (2.2.13.25.1); ido virtual buffer interaction)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2016 08:37:02 +0000

Your bug report

#24980: Fwd: tramp (2.2.13.25.1); ido virtual buffer interaction

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
24980: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=24980
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#24980: tramp (2.2.13.25.1); ido virtual buffer interaction
From: Michael Albinus <[email-masked]>
To: Dave Abrahams <[email-masked]>
Cc: bug#24980 <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2016 09:36:10 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Version: 26.1

Dave Abrahams <[email-masked]> writes:

Hi Dave,

>>>> Does the following patch help? It suppresses Tramp for
>>>> `get-file-buffer', as it has been done already in `ido-make-file-list':
>
> Seems to work, thanks!

Thanks for the feedback. I've pushed the patch to the Emacs master branch,
closing the bug.

Best regards, Michael.

Subject: Fwd: tramp (2.2.13.25.1); ido virtual buffer interaction
From: Michael Albinus <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2016 19:37:46 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

This is a bug which has arrived the Tramp mailing list. Since it isn't a
pure Tramp issue, I report this as Emacs bug. Further messages from the
Tramp ML will be forwarded as well.

Subject: tramp (2.2.13.25.1); ido virtual buffer interaction
From: Dave Abrahams <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2016 18:01:10 -0800
List-Id: <tramp-devel.gnu.org>

Hi Michael,

I know I've complained several times of TRAMP appearing to open
connections at inopportune moments... well, I think I just found the
problem: it's an interaction with ido.  I had tried to reach a
non-existent host with TRAMP and I found myself getting errors whenever
I did `C-x b' to switch buffers, **even after invoking
`tramp-cleanup-all-[connections/buffers]'**

ido likes to keep a list of buffers-that-once-existed
(`ido-use-virtual-buffers'), and I guess something it's doing is
activating TRAMP; perhaps looking for the file at the other end.  I
attached some of the messages generated by using edebug-trace in
ido-add-virtual-buffers-to-list just before the error.  Happy to try to
provide other diagnostic info if you want it.

Result: nil [2 times]
Result: "/scp:wingy.local:/Users/dave/src/llvm-disttest/.git"
Result: ".git" [3 times]
Result: nil [2 times]
Result: ".git"
Result: nil [2 times]
Result: ".git"
Result: nil
Result: t
Result: "/scp:wingy.local:/Users/dave/src/llvm-disttest/.git"
Result: nil
Result: t
Result: ".git"
Result: (("lit.site.cfg" . "/Users/dave/src/s/build/Ninja-ReleaseAssert/swift-macosx-x86_64/test-macosx-x86_64/lit.site.cfg") ("ErrorBridging.swift" . "/Users/Shared/dabrahams/s/swift/test/Constraints/ErrorBridging.swift") ("CMakeCache.txt" . "/Users/dave/src/s/build/Ninja-ReleaseAssert/swift-macosx-x86_64/CMakeCache.txt"))
Result: nil
Result: t
Result: ".git"
Result: ("*tramp/scp wingy*" "lit.cfg" "*compilation*" "swift-macosx-x86_64" "*magit: swift" "*magit-process: swift" "tuple.swift" "Constraints" "run.py" "enumtest.swift" "lit" "*grep*" "test-macosx-x86_64" "Ninja-ReleaseAssert" "build" "s" "src" "test<swift-macosx-x86_64>" "CMakeFiles" "build-script-impl" "*magit-process: llvm" "*magit-revision: llvm" "llvm" "SwiftSourceDocInfo.cpp" "Notification.swift" "CGFloat.swift.gyb" "Calendar.swift" "FloatingPointTypes.swift.gyb" "*Async Shell Command*" "swift" ".swift-build-presets" "hosts" "Character.swift" "test<swift>" "String.swift" "*magit: dotemacs" "compile-settings.el" "*magit-diff: dotemacs" "*magit-log: dotemacs" "*Customize Group: compilation*" "gyb" "Unicode.swift" "compile.el.gz" "line-directive" "subprocess.py" "FixedPoint.swift.gyb" "99-sugar.el" "*Customize Group: mac*" "*magit-process: onmsg" "postfix.patch" ...)
Result: nil
Result: t
Result: ".git"
Result: ("\\` ")
Result: nil
Result: t
Result: ".git"
Result: "/scp:wingy.local:/Users/dave/src/llvm-disttest/.git"
Result: (".git" . "/scp:wingy.local:/Users/dave/src/llvm-disttest/.git")
Result: (("lit.site.cfg" . "/Users/dave/src/s/build/Ninja-ReleaseAssert/swift-macosx-x86_64/test-macosx-x86_64/lit.site.cfg") ("ErrorBridging.swift" . "/Users/Shared/dabrahams/s/swift/test/Constraints/ErrorBridging.swift") ("CMakeCache.txt" . "/Users/dave/src/s/build/Ninja-ReleaseAssert/swift-macosx-x86_64/CMakeCache.txt"))
Result: ((".git" . "/scp:wingy.local:/Users/dave/src/llvm-disttest/.git") ("lit.site.cfg" . "/Users/dave/src/s/build/Ninja-ReleaseAssert/swift-macosx-x86_64/test-macosx-x86_64/lit.site.cfg") ("ErrorBridging.swift" . "/Users/Shared/dabrahams/s/swift/test/Constraints/ErrorBridging.swift") ("CMakeCache.txt" . "/Users/dave/src/s/build/Ninja-ReleaseAssert/swift-macosx-x86_64/CMakeCache.txt")) [2 times]
Result: "/wingy:src/"
Result: "" [3 times]
Result: t
Result: "/wingy:src/"
Result: "/wingy:src"
Result: "src" [4 times]
Result: nil [2 times]
Result: "src"
Result: nil
Result: t
Result: "/wingy:src/"
Tramp: Opening connection for wingy using scp...
Tramp: Sending command ‘exec ssh   -o ControlMaster=auto -o ControlPath='tramp.%C' -o ControlPersist=no -e none wingy’
Tramp: Waiting for prompts from remote shell...
Tramp failed to connect.  If this happens repeatedly, try
    ‘M-x tramp-cleanup-this-connection’

Emacs  : GNU Emacs 25.1.1 (x86_64-apple-darwin13.4.0, Carbon Version 157 AppKit 1265.21)
 of 2016-11-05
Package: tramp (2.2.13.25.1)

current state:
==============
(setq
 backup-by-copying t
 backup-by-copying-when-linked nil
 backup-by-copying-when-mismatch t
 backup-by-copying-when-privileged-mismatch 200
 backup-directory-alist '(("." . "~/.emacs.d/backups"))
 file-name-handler-alist '(("\\(?:\\.dz\\|\\.txz\\|\\.xz\\|\\.lzma\\|\\.lz\\|\\.g?z\\|\\.\\(?:tgz\\|svgz\\|sifz\\)\\|\\.tbz2?\\|\\.bz2\\|\\.Z\\)\\(?:~\\|\\.~[-[:alnum:]:#@^._]+\\(?:~[[:digit:]]+\\)?~\\)?\\'" . jka-compr-handler)
                           ("\\.gpg\\(~\\|\\.~[0-9]+~\\)?\\'" . epa-file-handler)
                           ("\\`/[^/]*\\'" . tramp-completion-file-name-handler)
                           ("\\`/[^/|:][^/|]*:" . tramp-file-name-handler)
                           ("\\`/:" . file-name-non-special))
 password-cache t
 password-cache-expiry 16
 remote-file-name-inhibit-cache 10
 shell-prompt-pattern "^[^#$%>\n]*[#$%>] *"
 tramp-actions-before-shell '((tramp-login-prompt-regexp tramp-action-login)
                              (tramp-password-prompt-regexp tramp-action-password)
                              (tramp-wrong-passwd-regexp tramp-action-permission-denied)
                              (shell-prompt-pattern tramp-action-succeed)
                              (tramp-shell-prompt-pattern tramp-action-succeed)
                              (tramp-yesno-prompt-regexp tramp-action-yesno)
                              (tramp-yn-prompt-regexp tramp-action-yn)
                              (tramp-terminal-prompt-regexp tramp-action-terminal)
                              (tramp-process-alive-regexp tramp-action-process-alive))
 tramp-actions-copy-out-of-band '((tramp-password-prompt-regexp tramp-action-password)
                                  (tramp-wrong-passwd-regexp tramp-action-permission-denied)
                                  (tramp-copy-failed-regexp tramp-action-permission-denied)
                                  (tramp-process-alive-regexp tramp-action-out-of-band))
 tramp-adb-connect-if-not-connected nil
 tramp-adb-method "adb"
 tramp-adb-program "adb"
 tramp-adb-prompt "(decode-coding-string (base64-decode-string \"XlwoPzpbWzpkaWdpdDpdXSp8P1wpP1woPzpbWzphbG51bTpdGztbXSpAW1s6YWxudW06XV0qW14j\nXCRdKlwpP1sjXCRdW1s6c3BhY2U6XV0=\") 'raw-text)"
 tramp-auto-save-directory nil
 tramp-awk-coding-test "test -c /dev/zero && od -v -t x1 -A n </dev/null && busybox awk '{}' </dev/null"
 tramp-awk-decode "busybox awk '\\\nBEGIN {\n  b64 = \"ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz0123456789+/\"\n}\n{\n  for (i=1; i<=length($0); i++) {\n    c=index(b64, substr($0,i,1))\n    if(c--) {\n      for(b=0; b<6; b++) {\n        o=o*2+int(c/32); c=(c*2)%%64\n        if(++obc==8) {\n          if (o) {\n            printf \"%%c\", o\n          } else {\n            system(\"dd if=/dev/zero bs=1 count=1 2>/dev/null\")\n          }\n          obc=0; o=0\n        }\n      }\n    }\n  }\n}'"
 tramp-awk-encode "od -v -t x1 -A n | busybox awk '\\\nBEGIN {\n  b64 = \"ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz0123456789+/\"\n  b16 = \"0123456789abcdef\"\n}\n{\n  for (c=1; c<=length($0); c++) {\n    d=index(b16, substr($0,c,1))\n    if (d--) {\n      for (b=1; b<=4; b++) {\n        o=o*2+int(d/8); d=(d*2)%%16\n        if (++obc==6) {\n          printf substr(b64,o+1,1)\n          if (++rc>75) { printf \"\\n\"; rc=0 }\n          obc=0; o=0\n        }\n      }\n    }\n  }\n}\nEND {\n  if (obc) {\n    tail=(obc==2) ? \"==\\n\" : \"=\\n\"\n    while (obc++<6) { o=o*2 }\n    printf \"%%c\", substr(b64,o+1,1)\n  } else {\n    tail=\"\\n\"\n  }\n  printf tail\n}'"
 tramp-backup-directory-alist '(("." . "~/.emacs.d/backups"))
 tramp-bluez-discover-devices-timeout 60
 tramp-bug-report-address "[email-masked]"
 tramp-cache-data '((["scp" nil "wingy" nil nil] ("first-password-request" t))
                    (nil ("locale" "en_US.UTF-8")) ("#<process *tramp/scp wingy*>" nil)
                    ("#<process *tramp/scp wingy*>" nil) ("#<process *tramp/scp wingy*>" nil))
 tramp-cache-data-changed t
 tramp-cache-unload-hook '(#[nil "\300\301\302\"\207"
                             [remove-hook kill-emacs-hook tramp-dump-connection-properties] 3]
                           #[nil "\300\301\302\"\210\300\303\302\"\210\300\304\302\"\207"
                             [remove-hook before-revert-hook tramp-flush-file-function
                              eshell-pre-command-hook kill-buffer-hook]
                             3]
                           )
 tramp-chunksize nil
 tramp-color-escape-sequence-regexp "(decode-coding-string (base64-decode-string \"G1tbOzAtOV0rbQ==\") 'raw-text)"
 tramp-completion-file-name-handler-alist '((file-name-all-completions .
                                             tramp-completion-handle-file-name-all-completions)
                                            (file-name-completion .
                                             tramp-completion-handle-file-name-completion)
                                            )
 tramp-completion-file-name-regexp "\\`/[^/]*\\'"
 tramp-completion-file-name-regexp-separate "\\`/\\([[][^]]*\\)?\\'"
 tramp-completion-file-name-regexp-unified "\\`/[^/]*\\'"
 tramp-completion-function-alist '(("fcp" (tramp-parse-rhosts "/etc/hosts.equiv")
                                    (tramp-parse-shosts "~/.ssh/known_hosts")
                                    (tramp-parse-sconfig "~/.ssh/config"))
                                   ("psftp" (tramp-parse-rhosts "/etc/hosts.equiv")
                                    (tramp-parse-shosts "~/.ssh/known_hosts")
                                    (tramp-parse-sconfig "~/.ssh/config"))
                                   ("pscp" (tramp-parse-rhosts "/etc/hosts.equiv")
                                    (tramp-parse-shosts "~/.ssh/known_hosts")
                                    (tramp-parse-sconfig "~/.ssh/config"))
                                   ("plink" (tramp-parse-rhosts "/etc/hosts.equiv")
                                    (tramp-parse-shosts "~/.ssh/known_hosts")
                                    (tramp-parse-sconfig "~/.ssh/config"))
                                   ("krlogin" (tramp-parse-rhosts "/etc/hosts.equiv"))
                                   ("ksu" (tramp-parse-passwd "/etc/passwd"))
                                   ("sudo" (tramp-parse-passwd "/etc/passwd"))
                                   ("su" (tramp-parse-passwd "/etc/passwd"))
                                   ("nc" (tramp-parse-hosts "/etc/hosts"))
                                   ("telnet" (tramp-parse-hosts "/etc/hosts"))
                                   ("sshx" (tramp-parse-rhosts "/etc/hosts.equiv")
                                    (tramp-parse-shosts "~/.ssh/known_hosts")
                                    (tramp-parse-sconfig "~/.ssh/config"))
                                   ("ssh" (tramp-parse-rhosts "/etc/hosts.equiv")
                                    (tramp-parse-shosts "~/.ssh/known_hosts")
                                    (tramp-parse-sconfig "~/.ssh/config"))
                                   ("remsh" (tramp-parse-rhosts "/etc/hosts.equiv"))
                                   ("rsh" (tramp-parse-rhosts "/etc/hosts.equiv"))
                                   ("rsync" (tramp-parse-rhosts "/etc/hosts.equiv")
                                    (tramp-parse-shosts "~/.ssh/known_hosts")
                                    (tramp-parse-sconfig "~/.ssh/config"))
                                   ("scpx" (tramp-parse-rhosts "/etc/hosts.equiv")
                                    (tramp-parse-shosts "~/.ssh/known_hosts")
                                    (tramp-parse-sconfig "~/.ssh/config"))
                                   ("scp" (tramp-parse-rhosts "/etc/hosts.equiv")
                                    (tramp-parse-shosts "~/.ssh/known_hosts")
                                    (tramp-parse-sconfig "~/.ssh/config"))
                                   ("remcp" (tramp-parse-rhosts "/etc/hosts.equiv"))
                                   ("rcp" (tramp-parse-rhosts "/etc/hosts.equiv"))
                                   ("adb" (tramp-adb-parse-device-names "")))
 tramp-completion-function-alist-putty '((tramp-parse-putty "~/.putty/sessions"))
 tramp-completion-function-alist-rsh '((tramp-parse-rhosts "/etc/hosts.equiv"))
 tramp-completion-function-alist-ssh '((tramp-parse-rhosts "/etc/hosts.equiv")
                                       (tramp-parse-shosts "~/.ssh/known_hosts")
                                       (tramp-parse-sconfig "~/.ssh/config"))
 tramp-completion-function-alist-su '((tramp-parse-passwd "/etc/passwd"))
 tramp-completion-function-alist-telnet '((tramp-parse-hosts "/etc/hosts"))
 tramp-completion-mode nil
 tramp-completion-reread-directory-timeout 10
 tramp-connection-min-time-diff 5
 tramp-connection-properties nil
 tramp-connection-timeout 60
 tramp-copy-failed-regexp "\\(.+: \\(No such file or directory\\|Permission denied\\|is a directory\\|not a regular file\\)\\)\\s-*"
 tramp-copy-size-limit 10240
 tramp-current-connection '((#("scp" 0 3 (tramp-default t)) nil "wingy") 22578 20907 655911 0)
 tramp-current-host "wingy"
 tramp-current-method #("scp" 0 3 (tramp-default t))
 tramp-current-user nil
 tramp-debug-on-error nil
 tramp-debug-outline-regexp "[0-9]+:[0-9]+:[0-9]+\\.[0-9]+ [a-z0-9-]+ (\\([0-9]+\\)) #"
 tramp-default-host "localhost"
 tramp-default-host-alist '(("adb" nil ""))
 tramp-default-method "scp"
 tramp-default-method-alist '((nil "%" "smb")
                              ("\\`\\(127\\.0\\.0\\.1\\|::1\\|Daves-MacBook-Pro\\.local\\|localhost6?\\)\\'" "\\`root\\'" "su")
                              (nil "\\`\\(anonymous\\|ftp\\)\\'" "ftp") ("\\`ftp\\." nil "ftp"))
 tramp-default-proxies-alist '(("\\`localhost\\'" nil nil) ("\\`206.217.198.21\\'" nil nil)
                               ("\\`.+\\'" "\\`root\\'" "/ssh:%h:"))
 tramp-default-user nil
 tramp-default-user-alist '(("\\`smb\\'" nil nil)
                            ("\\`\\(?:fcp\\|krlogin\\|nc\\|r\\(?:cp\\|emcp\\|sh\\)\\|telnet\\)\\'"
                             nil "dave")
                            ("\\`\\(?:ksu\\|su\\(?:do\\)?\\)\\'" nil "root")
                            ("\\`\\(?:socks\\|tunnel\\)\\'" nil "dave") ("\\`synce\\'" nil nil))
 tramp-devices 5
 tramp-domain-regexp "[-a-zA-Z0-9_.]+"
 tramp-echo-mark "_echo"
 tramp-echo-mark-marker "_echo"
 tramp-echo-mark-marker-length 5
 tramp-echoed-echo-mark-regexp "_echo\\(\\( \\)?\\)\\{5\\}"
 tramp-encoding-command-interactive "-i"
 tramp-encoding-command-switch "-c"
 tramp-encoding-shell "/bin/sh"
 tramp-end-of-heredoc "ec67d31971613281df36b575da1db2fb"
 tramp-end-of-output "///4943970cf9bda37be673bd9dd6642183#$"
 tramp-file-mode-type-map '((0 . "-") (1 . "p") (2 . "c") (3 . "m") (4 . "d") (5 . "?") (6 . "b")
                            (7 . "?") (8 . "-") (9 . "n") (10 . "l") (11 . "?") (12 . "s") (13 . "D")
                            (14 . "w"))
 tramp-file-name-regexp "\\`/[^/|:][^/|]*:"
 tramp-file-name-regexp-separate "\\`/\\[.*\\]"
 tramp-file-name-regexp-unified "\\`/[^/|:][^/|]*:"
 tramp-file-name-structure '("^/\\(\\(?:\\(?:\\([a-zA-Z_0-9-]+\\):\\)?\\(?:\\([^/|: 	]+\\)@\\)?\\(\\(?:[a-zA-Z0-9_.-]+\\|\\[\\(?:\\(?:\\(?:[a-zA-Z0-9]+\\)?:\\)+[a-zA-Z0-9.]+\\)?]\\)\\(?:#[0-9]+\\)?\\)?|\\)+\\)?\\(?:\\([a-zA-Z_0-9-]+\\):\\)?\\(?:\\([^/|: 	]+\\)@\\)?\\(\\(?:[a-zA-Z0-9_.-]+\\|\\[\\(?:\\(?:\\(?:[a-zA-Z0-9]+\\)?:\\)+[a-zA-Z0-9.]+\\)?]\\)\\(?:#[0-9]+\\)?\\)?:\\(.*$\\)" 5 6 7 8 1)
 tramp-foreign-file-name-handler-alist '((tramp-smb-file-name-p . tramp-smb-file-name-handler)
                                         (tramp-ftp-file-name-p . tramp-ftp-file-name-handler)
                                         (tramp-adb-file-name-p . tramp-adb-file-name-handler)
                                         (identity . tramp-sh-file-name-handler))
 tramp-ftp-method "ftp"
 tramp-gvfs-methods '("afp" "dav" "davs" "obex" "sftp" "synce")
 tramp-gvfs-zeroconf-domain "local"
 tramp-gw-socks-method "socks"
 tramp-gw-tunnel-method "tunnel"
 tramp-half-a-year '(241 17024)
 tramp-handle-file-local-copy-hook nil
 tramp-handle-write-region-hook nil
 tramp-histfile-override ".tramp_history"
 tramp-host-regexp "[a-zA-Z0-9_.-]+"
 tramp-host-with-port-regexp "\\([a-zA-Z0-9_.-]+\\)#\\([0-9]+\\)"
 tramp-initial-end-of-output "#$ "
 tramp-inline-compress-commands '(("gzip" "gzip -d") ("bzip2" "bzip2 -d") ("xz" "xz -d")
                                  ("compress" "compress -d"))
 tramp-inline-compress-start-size 4096
 tramp-inodes 0
 tramp-ipv6-regexp "\\(?:\\(?:[a-zA-Z0-9]+\\)?:\\)+[a-zA-Z0-9.]+"
 tramp-local-coding-commands '((b64 base64-encode-region base64-decode-region)
                               (uu tramp-uuencode-region uudecode-decode-region)
                               (pack
                                "perl -e 'binmode STDIN; binmode STDOUT; print pack(q{u*}, join q{}, <>)'" "perl -e 'binmode STDIN; binmode STDOUT; print unpack(q{u*}, join q{}, <>)'")
                               )
 tramp-local-end-of-line "\n"
 tramp-local-host-regexp "\\`\\(127\\.0\\.0\\.1\\|::1\\|Daves-MacBook-Pro\\.local\\|localhost6?\\)\\'"
 tramp-localname-regexp ".*$"
 tramp-locked nil
 tramp-locker nil
 tramp-login-prompt-regexp ".*\\(user\\|login\\)\\( .*\\)?: *"
 tramp-message-show-message t
 tramp-method-regexp "[a-zA-Z_0-9-]+"
 tramp-methods '(("smb" (tramp-remote-shell "") (tramp-tmpdir "/C$/Temp"))
                 ("fcp" (tramp-login-program "fsh")
                  (tramp-login-args (("%h") ("-l" "%u") ("sh" "-i"))) (tramp-remote-shell "/bin/sh")
                  (tramp-remote-shell-login ("-l")) (tramp-remote-shell-args ("-i") ("-c"))
                  (tramp-copy-program "fcp") (tramp-copy-args (("-p" "%k"))) (tramp-copy-keep-date t))
                 ("psftp" (tramp-login-program "plink")
                  (tramp-login-args
                   (("-l" "%u") ("-P" "%p") ("-ssh") ("-t") ("%h") ("\"")
                    ("env 'TERM=dumb' 'PROMPT_COMMAND=' 'PS1=#$ '") ("/bin/sh") ("\""))
                   )
                  (tramp-remote-shell "/bin/sh") (tramp-remote-shell-login ("-l"))
                  (tramp-remote-shell-args ("-c")) (tramp-copy-program "pscp")
                  (tramp-copy-args (("-l" "%u") ("-P" "%p") ("-sftp") ("-p" "%k") ("-q") ("-r")))
                  (tramp-copy-keep-date t) (tramp-copy-recursive t))
                 ("pscp" (tramp-login-program "plink")
                  (tramp-login-args
                   (("-l" "%u") ("-P" "%p") ("-ssh") ("-t") ("%h") ("\"")
                    ("env 'TERM=dumb' 'PROMPT_COMMAND=' 'PS1=#$ '") ("/bin/sh") ("\""))
                   )
                  (tramp-remote-shell "/bin/sh") (tramp-remote-shell-login ("-l"))
                  (tramp-remote-shell-args ("-c")) (tramp-copy-program "pscp")
                  (tramp-copy-args (("-l" "%u") ("-P" "%p") ("-scp") ("-p" "%k") ("-q") ("-r")))
                  (tramp-copy-keep-date t) (tramp-copy-recursive t) (tramp-default-port 22))
                 ("plinkx" (tramp-login-program "plink")
                  (tramp-login-args
                   (("-load") ("%h") ("-t") ("\"") ("env 'TERM=dumb' 'PROMPT_COMMAND=' 'PS1=#$ '")
                    ("/bin/sh") ("\""))
                   )
                  (tramp-remote-shell "/bin/sh") (tramp-remote-shell-login ("-l"))
                  (tramp-remote-shell-args ("-c")))
                 ("plink" (tramp-login-program "plink")
                  (tramp-login-args
                   (("-l" "%u") ("-P" "%p") ("-ssh") ("-t") ("%h") ("\"")
                    ("env 'TERM=dumb' 'PROMPT_COMMAND=' 'PS1=#$ '") ("/bin/sh") ("\""))
                   )
                  (tramp-remote-shell "/bin/sh") (tramp-remote-shell-login ("-l"))
                  (tramp-remote-shell-args ("-c")) (tramp-default-port 22))
                 ("krlogin" (tramp-login-program "krlogin")
                  (tramp-login-args (("%h") ("-l" "%u") ("-x"))) (tramp-remote-shell "/bin/sh")
                  (tramp-remote-shell-login ("-l")) (tramp-remote-shell-args ("-c")))
                 ("ksu" (tramp-login-program "ksu") (tramp-login-args (("%u") ("-q")))
                  (tramp-remote-shell "/bin/sh") (tramp-remote-shell-login ("-l"))
                  (tramp-remote-shell-args ("-c")) (tramp-connection-timeout 10))
                 ("sudo" (tramp-login-program "sudo")
                  (tramp-login-args
                   (("-u" "%u") ("-s") ("-H") ("-p" "P\"\"a\"\"s\"\"s\"\"w\"\"o\"\"r\"\"d\"\":")))
                  (tramp-login-env (("SHELL") ("/bin/sh"))) (tramp-remote-shell "/bin/sh")
                  (tramp-remote-shell-login ("-l")) (tramp-remote-shell-args ("-c"))
                  (tramp-connection-timeout 10))
                 ("su" (tramp-login-program "su") (tramp-login-args (("-") ("%u")))
                  (tramp-remote-shell "/bin/sh") (tramp-remote-shell-login ("-l"))
                  (tramp-remote-shell-args ("-c")) (tramp-connection-timeout 10))
                 ("nc" (tramp-login-program "telnet")
                  (tramp-login-args (("%h") ("%p") ("2>/dev/null"))) (tramp-remote-shell "/bin/sh")
                  (tramp-remote-shell-login ("-l")) (tramp-remote-shell-args ("-c"))
                  (tramp-copy-program "nc") (tramp-copy-args (("-w" "1") ("-v") ("%h") ("%r")))
                  (tramp-remote-copy-program "nc")
                  (tramp-remote-copy-args (("-l") ("-p" "%r") ("2>/dev/null")))
                  (tramp-default-port 23))
                 ("telnet" (tramp-login-program "telnet")
                  (tramp-login-args (("%h") ("%p") ("2>/dev/null"))) (tramp-remote-shell "/bin/sh")
                  (tramp-remote-shell-login ("-l")) (tramp-remote-shell-args ("-c"))
                  (tramp-default-port 23))
                 ("sshx" (tramp-login-program "ssh")
                  (tramp-login-args
                   (("-l" "%u") ("-p" "%p") ("%c") ("-e" "none") ("-t" "-t") ("%h") ("/bin/sh")))
                  (tramp-async-args (("-q"))) (tramp-remote-shell "/bin/sh")
                  (tramp-remote-shell-login ("-l")) (tramp-remote-shell-args ("-c"))
                  (tramp-gw-args
                   (("-o" "GlobalKnownHostsFile=/dev/null") ("-o" "UserKnownHostsFile=/dev/null")
                    ("-o" "StrictHostKeyChecking=no"))
                   )
                  (tramp-default-port 22))
                 ("ssh" (tramp-login-program "ssh")
                  (tramp-login-args (("-l" "%u") ("-p" "%p") ("%c") ("-e" "none") ("%h")))
                  (tramp-async-args (("-q"))) (tramp-remote-shell "/bin/sh")
                  (tramp-remote-shell-login ("-l")) (tramp-remote-shell-args ("-c"))
                  (tramp-gw-args
                   (("-o" "GlobalKnownHostsFile=/dev/null") ("-o" "UserKnownHostsFile=/dev/null")
                    ("-o" "StrictHostKeyChecking=no"))
                   )
                  (tramp-default-port 22))
                 ("remsh" (tramp-login-program "remsh") (tramp-login-args (("%h") ("-l" "%u")))
                  (tramp-remote-shell "/bin/sh") (tramp-remote-shell-login ("-l"))
                  (tramp-remote-shell-args ("-c")))
                 ("rsh" (tramp-login-program "rsh") (tramp-login-args (("%h") ("-l" "%u")))
                  (tramp-remote-shell "/bin/sh") (tramp-remote-shell-login ("-l"))
                  (tramp-remote-shell-args ("-c")))
                 ("rsync" (tramp-login-program "ssh")
                  (tramp-login-args (("-l" "%u") ("-p" "%p") ("%c") ("-e" "none") ("%h")))
                  (tramp-async-args (("-q"))) (tramp-remote-shell "/bin/sh")
                  (tramp-remote-shell-login ("-l")) (tramp-remote-shell-args ("-c"))
                  (tramp-copy-program "rsync") (tramp-copy-args (("-t" "%k") ("-r")))
                  (tramp-copy-env (("RSYNC_RSH") ("ssh" "%c"))) (tramp-copy-keep-date t)
                  (tramp-copy-keep-tmpfile t) (tramp-copy-recursive t))
                 ("scpx" (tramp-login-program "ssh")
                  (tramp-login-args
                   (("-l" "%u") ("-p" "%p") ("%c") ("-e" "none") ("-t" "-t") ("%h") ("/bin/sh")))
                  (tramp-async-args (("-q"))) (tramp-remote-shell "/bin/sh")
                  (tramp-remote-shell-login ("-l")) (tramp-remote-shell-args ("-c"))
                  (tramp-copy-program "scp")
                  (tramp-copy-args (("-P" "%p") ("-p" "%k") ("-q") ("-r") ("%c")))
                  (tramp-copy-keep-date t) (tramp-copy-recursive t)
                  (tramp-gw-args
                   (("-o" "GlobalKnownHostsFile=/dev/null") ("-o" "UserKnownHostsFile=/dev/null")
                    ("-o" "StrictHostKeyChecking=no"))
                   )
                  (tramp-default-port 22))
                 ("scp" (tramp-login-program "ssh")
                  (tramp-login-args (("-l" "%u") ("-p" "%p") ("%c") ("-e" "none") ("%h")))
                  (tramp-async-args (("-q"))) (tramp-remote-shell "/bin/sh")
                  (tramp-remote-shell-login ("-l")) (tramp-remote-shell-args ("-c"))
                  (tramp-copy-program "scp")
                  (tramp-copy-args (("-P" "%p") ("-p" "%k") ("-q") ("-r") ("%c")))
                  (tramp-copy-keep-date t) (tramp-copy-recursive t)
                  (tramp-gw-args
                   (("-o" "GlobalKnownHostsFile=/dev/null") ("-o" "UserKnownHostsFile=/dev/null")
                    ("-o" "StrictHostKeyChecking=no"))
                   )
                  (tramp-default-port 22))
                 ("remcp" (tramp-login-program "remsh") (tramp-login-args (("%h") ("-l" "%u")))
                  (tramp-remote-shell "/bin/sh") (tramp-remote-shell-login ("-l"))
                  (tramp-remote-shell-args ("-c")) (tramp-copy-program "rcp")
                  (tramp-copy-args (("-p" "%k"))) (tramp-copy-keep-date t))
                 ("rcp" (tramp-login-program "rsh") (tramp-login-args (("%h") ("-l" "%u")))
                  (tramp-remote-shell "/bin/sh") (tramp-remote-shell-login ("-l"))
                  (tramp-remote-shell-args ("-c")) (tramp-copy-program "rcp")
                  (tramp-copy-args (("-p" "%k") ("-r"))) (tramp-copy-keep-date t)
                  (tramp-copy-recursive t))
                 ("ftp") ("adb" (tramp-tmpdir "/data/local/tmp") (tramp-default-port 5555)))
 tramp-mode t
 tramp-obsolete-methods '("ssh1" "ssh2" "scp1" "scp2" "scpc" "rsyncc" "plink1")
 tramp-operation-not-permitted-regexp "\\(preserving times.*\\|set mode\\):\\s-*\\(Operation not permitted\\)"
 tramp-parse-time-months '(("jan" . 1) ("feb" . 2) ("mar" . 3) ("apr" . 4) ("may" . 5) ("jun" . 6)
                           ("jul" . 7) ("aug" . 8) ("sep" . 9) ("oct" . 10) ("nov" . 11) ("dec" . 12))
 tramp-password-prompt-regexp "(decode-coding-string (base64-decode-string \"Xi4qXChcKD86YWRnYW5nc2tvZGVcfGNvbnRyYXNlXCg/OlwoPzpueVx8w7FcKWFcKVx8Z2VzbG9c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\n56CB56K8XVx87JWU7Zi4XClcKS4qOgA/ICo=\") 'raw-text)"
 tramp-perl-decode "%s -e '\n# This script contributed by Juanma Barranquero <[email-masked]>.\n# Copyright (C) 2002-2016 Free Software Foundation, Inc.\nuse strict;\n\nmy %%trans = do {\n    my $i = 0;\n    map {($_, substr(unpack(q(B8), chr $i++), 2, 6))}\n      split //, q(ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz0123456789+/)\n};\n\nmy %%bytes = map {(unpack(q(B8), chr $_), chr $_)} 0 .. 255;\n\nbinmode(\\*STDOUT);\n\n# We are going to accumulate into $pending to accept any line length\n# (we do not check they are <= 76 chars as the RFC says)\nmy $pending = q();\n\nwhile (my $data = <STDIN>) {\n    chomp $data;\n\n    # If we find one or two =, we have reached the end and\n    # any following data is to be discarded\n    my $finished = $data =~ s/(==?).*/$1/;\n    $pending .= $data;\n\n    my $len = length($pending);\n    my $chunk = substr($pending, 0, $len & ~3);\n    $pending = substr($pending, $len & ~3 + 1);\n\n    # Easy method: translate from chars to (pregenerated) six-bit packets, join,\n    # split in 8-bit chunks and convert back to char.\n    print join q(),\n      map $bytes{$_},\n        ((join q(), map {$trans{$_} || q()} split //, $chunk) =~ /......../g);\n\n    last if $finished;\n}' 2>/dev/null"
 tramp-perl-decode-with-module "%s -MMIME::Base64 -0777 -ne 'print decode_base64($_)' 2>/dev/null"
 tramp-perl-directory-files-and-attributes "%s -e '\nchdir($ARGV[0]) or printf(\"\\\"Cannot change to $ARGV[0]: $''!''\\\"\\n\"), exit();\nopendir(DIR,\".\") or printf(\"\\\"Cannot open directory $ARGV[0]: $''!''\\\"\\n\"), exit();\n@list = readdir(DIR);\nclosedir(DIR);\n$n = scalar(@list);\nprintf(\"(\\n\");\nfor($i = 0; $i < $n; $i++)\n{\n    $filename = $list[$i];\n    @stat = lstat($filename);\n    if (($stat[2] & 0170000) == 0120000)\n    {\n        $type = readlink($filename);\n        $type =~ s/\"/\\\\\"/g;\n        $type = \"\\\"$type\\\"\";\n    }\n    elsif (($stat[2] & 0170000) == 040000)\n    {\n        $type = \"t\";\n    }\n    else\n    {\n        $type = \"nil\"\n    };\n    $uid = ($ARGV[1] eq \"integer\") ? $stat[4] : \"\\\"\" . getpwuid($stat[4]) . \"\\\"\";\n    $gid = ($ARGV[1] eq \"integer\") ? $stat[5] : \"\\\"\" . getgrgid($stat[5]) . \"\\\"\";\n    $filename =~ s/\"/\\\\\"/g;\n    printf(\n        \"(\\\"%%s\\\" %%s %%u %%s %%s (%%u %%u) (%%u %%u) (%%u %%u) %%u.0 %%u t (%%u . %%u) (%%u . %%u))\\n\",\n        $filename,\n        $type,\n        $stat[3],\n        $uid,\n        $gid,\n        $stat[8] >> 16 & 0xffff,\n        $stat[8] & 0xffff,\n        $stat[9] >> 16 & 0xffff,\n        $stat[9] & 0xffff,\n        $stat[10] >> 16 & 0xffff,\n        $stat[10] & 0xffff,\n        $stat[7],\n        $stat[2],\n        $stat[1] >> 16 & 0xffff,\n        $stat[1] & 0xffff,\n        $stat[0] >> 16 & 0xffff,\n        $stat[0] & 0xffff);\n}\nprintf(\")\\n\");' \"$1\" \"$2\" 2>/dev/null"
 tramp-perl-encode "%s -e '\n# This script contributed by Juanma Barranquero <[email-masked]>.\n# Copyright (C) 2002-2016 Free Software Foundation, Inc.\nuse strict;\n\nmy %%trans = do {\n    my $i = 0;\n    map {(substr(unpack(q(B8), chr $i++), 2, 6), $_)}\n      split //, q(ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz0123456789+/);\n};\nmy $data;\n\n# We read in chunks of 54 bytes, to generate output lines\n# of 72 chars (plus end of line)\nwhile (read STDIN, $data, 54) {\n    my $pad = q();\n\n    # Only for the last chunk, and only if did not fill the last three-byte packet\n    if (eof) {\n        my $mod = length($data) %% 3;\n        $pad = q(=) x (3 - $mod) if $mod;\n    }\n\n    # Not the fastest method, but it is simple: unpack to binary string, split\n    # by groups of 6 bits and convert back from binary to byte; then map into\n    # the translation table\n    print\n      join q(),\n        map($trans{$_},\n            (substr(unpack(q(B*), $data) . q(00000), 0, 432) =~ /....../g)),\n              $pad,\n                qq(\\n);\n}' 2>/dev/null"
 tramp-perl-encode-with-module "%s -MMIME::Base64 -0777 -ne 'print encode_base64($_)' 2>/dev/null"
 tramp-perl-file-attributes "%s -e '\n@stat = lstat($ARGV[0]);\nif (!@stat) {\n    print \"nil\\n\";\n    exit 0;\n}\nif (($stat[2] & 0170000) == 0120000)\n{\n    $type = readlink($ARGV[0]);\n    $type =~ s/\"/\\\\\"/g;\n    $type = \"\\\"$type\\\"\";\n}\nelsif (($stat[2] & 0170000) == 040000)\n{\n    $type = \"t\";\n}\nelse\n{\n    $type = \"nil\"\n};\n$uid = ($ARGV[1] eq \"integer\") ? $stat[4] : \"\\\"\" . getpwuid($stat[4]) . \"\\\"\";\n$gid = ($ARGV[1] eq \"integer\") ? $stat[5] : \"\\\"\" . getgrgid($stat[5]) . \"\\\"\";\nprintf(\n    \"(%%s %%u %%s %%s (%%u %%u) (%%u %%u) (%%u %%u) %%u.0 %%u t (%%u . %%u) -1)\\n\",\n    $type,\n    $stat[3],\n    $uid,\n    $gid,\n    $stat[8] >> 16 & 0xffff,\n    $stat[8] & 0xffff,\n    $stat[9] >> 16 & 0xffff,\n    $stat[9] & 0xffff,\n    $stat[10] >> 16 & 0xffff,\n    $stat[10] & 0xffff,\n    $stat[7],\n    $stat[2],\n    $stat[1] >> 16 & 0xffff,\n    $stat[1] & 0xffff\n);' \"$1\" \"$2\" 2>/dev/null"
 tramp-perl-file-name-all-completions "%s -e 'sub case {\n my $str = shift;\n if ($ARGV[2]) {\n  return lc($str);\n }\n else {\n  return $str;\n }\n}\nopendir(d, $ARGV[0]) || die(\"$ARGV[0]: $!\\nfail\\n\");\n@files = readdir(d); closedir(d);\nforeach $f (@files) {\n if (case(substr($f, 0, length($ARGV[1]))) eq case($ARGV[1])) {\n  if (-d \"$ARGV[0]/$f\") {\n   print \"$f/\\n\";\n  }\n  else {\n   print \"$f\\n\";\n  }\n }\n}\nprint \"ok\\n\"\n' \"$1\" \"$2\" \"$3\" 2>/dev/null"
 tramp-perl-file-truename "%s -e '\nuse File::Spec;\nuse Cwd \"realpath\";\n\nsub myrealpath {\n    my ($file) = @_;\n    return realpath($file) if -e $file;\n}\n\nsub recursive {\n    my ($volume, @dirs) = @_;\n    my $real = myrealpath(File::Spec->catpath(\n                   $volume, File::Spec->catdir(@dirs), \"\"));\n    if ($real) {\n        my ($vol, $dir) = File::Spec->splitpath($real, 1);\n        return ($vol, File::Spec->splitdir($dir));\n    }\n    else {\n        my $last = pop(@dirs);\n        ($volume, @dirs) = recursive($volume, @dirs);\n        push(@dirs, $last);\n        return ($volume, @dirs);\n    }\n}\n\n$result = myrealpath($ARGV[0]);\nif (!$result) {\n    my ($vol, $dir) = File::Spec->splitpath($ARGV[0], 1);\n    ($vol, @dirs) = recursive($vol, File::Spec->splitdir($dir));\n\n    $result = File::Spec->catpath($vol, File::Spec->catdir(@dirs), \"\");\n}\n\n$result =~ s/\"/\\\\\"/g;\nprint \"\\\"$result\\\"\\n\";\n' \"$1\" 2>/dev/null"
 tramp-perl-pack "%s -e 'binmode STDIN; binmode STDOUT; print pack(q{u*}, join q{}, <>)'"
 tramp-perl-unpack "%s -e 'binmode STDIN; binmode STDOUT; print unpack(q{u*}, join q{}, <>)'"
 tramp-persistency-file-name "/Users/dave/.emacs.d/tramp"
 tramp-port-regexp "[0-9]+"
 tramp-postfix-hop-format "|"
 tramp-postfix-hop-regexp "|"
 tramp-postfix-host-format ":"
 tramp-postfix-host-regexp ":"
 tramp-postfix-ipv6-format "]"
 tramp-postfix-ipv6-regexp "]"
 tramp-postfix-method-format ":"
 tramp-postfix-method-regexp ":"
 tramp-postfix-user-format "@"
 tramp-postfix-user-regexp "@"
 tramp-prefix-domain-format "%"
 tramp-prefix-domain-regexp "%"
 tramp-prefix-format "/"
 tramp-prefix-ipv6-format "["
 tramp-prefix-ipv6-regexp "\\["
 tramp-prefix-port-format "#"
 tramp-prefix-port-regexp "#"
 tramp-prefix-regexp "^/"
 tramp-process-alive-regexp ""
 tramp-process-connection-type t
 tramp-remote-coding-commands '((b64 "base64" "base64 -d -i") (b64 "base64" "base64 -d")
                                (b64 "openssl enc -base64" "openssl enc -d -base64")
                                (b64 "mimencode -b" "mimencode -u -b")
                                (b64 "mmencode -b" "mmencode -u -b")
                                (b64 "recode data..base64" "recode base64..data")
                                (b64 tramp-perl-encode-with-module tramp-perl-decode-with-module)
                                (b64 tramp-perl-encode tramp-perl-decode)
                                (b64 tramp-awk-encode tramp-awk-decode
                                 "test -c /dev/zero && od -v -t x1 -A n </dev/null && busybox awk '{}' </dev/null")
                                (uu "uuencode xxx" "uudecode -o /dev/stdout" "test -c /dev/stdout")
                                (uu "uuencode xxx" "uudecode -o -") (uu "uuencode xxx" "uudecode -p")
                                (uu "uuencode xxx" tramp-uudecode)
                                (pack tramp-perl-pack tramp-perl-unpack))
 tramp-remote-file-name-spec-regexp "\\(?:\\([a-zA-Z_0-9-]+\\):\\)?\\(?:\\([^/|: 	]+\\)@\\)?\\(\\(?:[a-zA-Z0-9_.-]+\\|\\[\\(?:\\(?:\\(?:[a-zA-Z0-9]+\\)?:\\)+[a-zA-Z0-9.]+\\)?]\\)\\(?:#[0-9]+\\)?\\)?"
 tramp-remote-path '(tramp-own-remote-path tramp-default-remote-path "/bin" "/usr/bin" "/sbin"
                     "/usr/sbin" "/usr/local/bin" "/usr/local/sbin" "/local/bin"
                     "/local/freeware/bin" "/local/gnu/bin" "/usr/freeware/bin" "/usr/pkg/bin"
                     "/usr/contrib/bin" "/opt/bin" "/opt/sbin" "/opt/local/bin")
 tramp-remote-process-environment '("TMOUT=0" "LC_CTYPE=''" "TERM=dumb"
                                    "INSIDE_EMACS='25.1.1,tramp:2.2.13.25.1'" "CDPATH=" "HISTORY="
                                    "MAIL=" "MAILCHECK=" "MAILPATH=" "PAGER=cat" "autocorrect="
                                    "correct=")
 tramp-restricted-shell-hosts-alist nil
 tramp-rfn-eshadow-overlay nil
 tramp-rfn-eshadow-update-overlay-regexp "[^:/~]*\\(/\\|~\\)"
 tramp-rsh-end-of-line "\n"
 tramp-save-ad-hoc-proxies nil
 tramp-sh-extra-args '(("/bash\\'" . "-norc -noprofile"))
 tramp-sh-file-name-handler-alist '((add-name-to-file . tramp-sh-handle-add-name-to-file)
                                    (copy-directory . tramp-sh-handle-copy-directory)
                                    (copy-file . tramp-sh-handle-copy-file)
                                    (delete-directory . tramp-sh-handle-delete-directory)
                                    (delete-file . tramp-sh-handle-delete-file)
                                    (directory-file-name . tramp-handle-directory-file-name)
                                    (directory-files . tramp-handle-directory-files)
                                    (directory-files-and-attributes .
                                     tramp-sh-handle-directory-files-and-attributes)
                                    (dired-compress-file . tramp-sh-handle-dired-compress-file)
                                    (dired-recursive-delete-directory .
                                     tramp-sh-handle-dired-recursive-delete-directory)
                                    (dired-uncache . tramp-handle-dired-uncache)
                                    (expand-file-name . tramp-sh-handle-expand-file-name)
                                    (file-accessible-directory-p .
                                     tramp-handle-file-accessible-directory-p)
                                    (file-acl . tramp-sh-handle-file-acl)
                                    (file-attributes . tramp-sh-handle-file-attributes)
                                    (file-directory-p . tramp-sh-handle-file-directory-p)
                                    (file-equal-p . tramp-handle-file-equal-p)
                                    (file-executable-p . tramp-sh-handle-file-executable-p)
                                    (file-exists-p . tramp-sh-handle-file-exists-p)
                                    (file-in-directory-p . tramp-handle-file-in-directory-p)
                                    (file-local-copy . tramp-sh-handle-file-local-copy)
                                    (file-modes . tramp-handle-file-modes)
                                    (file-name-all-completions .
                                     tramp-sh-handle-file-name-all-completions)
                                    (file-name-as-directory . tramp-handle-file-name-as-directory)
                                    (file-name-completion . tramp-handle-file-name-completion)
                                    (file-name-directory . tramp-handle-file-name-directory)
                                    (file-name-nondirectory . tramp-handle-file-name-nondirectory)
                                    (file-newer-than-file-p . tramp-sh-handle-file-newer-than-file-p)
                                    (file-notify-add-watch . tramp-sh-handle-file-notify-add-watch)
                                    (file-notify-rm-watch . tramp-handle-file-notify-rm-watch)
                                    (file-notify-valid-p . tramp-handle-file-notify-valid-p)
                                    (file-ownership-preserved-p .
                                     tramp-sh-handle-file-ownership-preserved-p)
                                    (file-readable-p . tramp-sh-handle-file-readable-p)
                                    (file-regular-p . tramp-handle-file-regular-p)
                                    (file-remote-p . tramp-handle-file-remote-p)
                                    (file-selinux-context . tramp-sh-handle-file-selinux-context)
                                    (file-symlink-p . tramp-handle-file-symlink-p)
                                    (file-truename . tramp-sh-handle-file-truename)
                                    (file-writable-p . tramp-sh-handle-file-writable-p)
                                    (find-backup-file-name . tramp-handle-find-backup-file-name)
                                    (insert-directory . tramp-sh-handle-insert-directory)
                                    (insert-file-contents . tramp-handle-insert-file-contents)
                                    (insert-file-contents-literally .
                                     tramp-sh-handle-insert-file-contents-literally)
                                    (load . tramp-handle-load)
                                    (make-auto-save-file-name . tramp-handle-make-auto-save-file-name)
                                    (make-directory . tramp-sh-handle-make-directory)
                                    (make-symbolic-link . tramp-sh-handle-make-symbolic-link)
                                    (process-file . tramp-sh-handle-process-file)
                                    (rename-file . tramp-sh-handle-rename-file)
                                    (set-file-acl . tramp-sh-handle-set-file-acl)
                                    (set-file-modes . tramp-sh-handle-set-file-modes)
                                    (set-file-selinux-context .
                                     tramp-sh-handle-set-file-selinux-context)
                                    (set-file-times . tramp-sh-handle-set-file-times)
                                    (set-visited-file-modtime .
                                     tramp-sh-handle-set-visited-file-modtime)
                                    (shell-command . tramp-handle-shell-command)
                                    (start-file-process . tramp-sh-handle-start-file-process)
                                    (substitute-in-file-name . tramp-handle-substitute-in-file-name)
                                    (unhandled-file-name-directory .
                                     tramp-handle-unhandled-file-name-directory)
                                    (vc-registered . tramp-sh-handle-vc-registered)
                                    (verify-visited-file-modtime .
                                     tramp-sh-handle-verify-visited-file-modtime)
                                    (write-region . tramp-sh-handle-write-region))
 tramp-shell-prompt-pattern "(decode-coding-string (base64-decode-string \"XCg/Ol5cfA1cKVteXSMkJT4KXSojP1tdIyQlPl0gKlwoG1xbWzAtOTtdKlthLXpBLVpdICpcKSo=\") 'raw-text)"
 tramp-smb-acl-program "smbcacls"
 tramp-smb-conf "/dev/null"
 tramp-smb-method "smb"
 tramp-smb-program "smbclient"
 tramp-smb-winexe-program "winexe"
 tramp-smb-winexe-shell-command "powershell.exe"
 tramp-smb-winexe-shell-command-switch "-file -"
 tramp-ssh-controlmaster-options "-o ControlMaster=auto -o ControlPath='tramp.%%C' -o ControlPersist=no"
 tramp-stat-marker "/////"
 tramp-stat-quoted-marker "\\/\\/\\/\\/\\/"
 tramp-syntax 'ftp
 tramp-temp-buffer-file-name nil
 tramp-temp-buffer-name " *tramp temp*"
 tramp-temp-name-prefix "tramp."
 tramp-terminal-prompt-regexp "\\(TERM = (.*)\\|Terminal type\\? \\[.*\\]\\)\\s-*"
 tramp-terminal-type "dumb"
 tramp-unload-hook '(#[nil "\300\301\302\"\207"
                       [remove-hook eshell-directory-change-hook tramp-eshell-directory-change] 3]
                     #[nil "\300\301\302\"\207" [unload-feature tramp-cmds force] 3]
                     #[nil "\300\301\302\"\207" [unload-feature tramp-cache force] 3]
                     #[nil "\300\301\302\"\207" [unload-feature tramp-sh force] 3]
                     #[nil "\300\301\302\"\207"
                       [remove-hook auto-save-hook tramp-set-auto-save-file-modes] 3]
                     #[nil "\300\301\302\"\207"
                       [remove-hook kill-buffer-hook tramp-delete-temp-file-function] 3]
                     tramp-unload-file-name-handlers
                     #[nil "\300\301\302\"\207"
                       [remove-hook rfn-eshadow-update-overlay-hook tramp-rfn-eshadow-update-overlay]
                       3]
                     #[nil "\300\301\302\"\207"
                       [remove-hook rfn-eshadow-setup-minibuffer-hook
                        tramp-rfn-eshadow-setup-minibuffer]
                       3]
                     #[nil "\300\301\302\"\210\300\303\302\"\207"
                       [unload-feature tramp-loaddefs force tramp-compat] 3]
                     #[nil "\300\301\302\"\207" [unload-feature trampver force] 3])
 tramp-use-ssh-controlmaster-options t
 tramp-user-regexp "[^/|: 	]+"
 tramp-user-with-domain-regexp "\\([^/|: 	]+\\)%\\([-a-zA-Z0-9_.]+\\)"
 tramp-uudecode "(echo begin 600 %t; tail -n +2) | uudecode\ncat %t\nrm -f %t"
 tramp-vc-registered-file-names nil
 tramp-vc-registered-read-file-names "echo \"(\"\nwhile read file; do\n    if %s \"$file\"; then\n	echo \"(\\\"$file\\\" \\\"file-exists-p\\\" t)\"\n    else\n	echo \"(\\\"$file\\\" \\\"file-exists-p\\\" nil)\"\n    fi\n    if %s \"$file\"; then\n	echo \"(\\\"$file\\\" \\\"file-readable-p\\\" t)\"\n    else\n	echo \"(\\\"$file\\\" \\\"file-readable-p\\\" nil)\"\n    fi\ndone\necho \")\""
 tramp-verbose 3
 tramp-version "2.2.13.25.1"
 tramp-warned-obsolete-methods nil
 tramp-wrong-passwd-regexp "^.*\\(Connection \\(?:\\(?:clo\\|refu\\)sed\\)\\|Host key verification failed\\.\\|Login \\(?:[Ii]ncorrect\\)\\|N\\(?:ame or service not known\\|o supported authentication methods left to try!\\)\\|Permission denied\\|\\(?:Sorry, try again\\|Timeout, server not responding\\)\\.\\).*\\|^.*\\(Received signal [0-9]+\\).*"
 tramp-yesno-prompt-regexp "\\(Are you sure you want to continue connecting (yes/no)\\?\\)\\s-*"
 tramp-yn-prompt-regexp "\\(\\(?:Store key in cache\\? (y/\\|Update cached key\\? (y/n, Return cancels connectio\\)n)\\)\\s-*"
 )

local variables:
================
;; *tramp/scp wingy*
(setq-local
 default-directory #("/scp:wingy:/" 1 4 (tramp-default t))
 )

load-path shadows:
==================

_______________________________________________
Tramp-devel mailing list
[email-masked]
https://lists.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/tramp-devel