Subject: bug#24980: Fwd: tramp (2.2.13.25.1); ido virtual buffer interaction

From: Michael Albinus <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2016 19:37:46 +0100

This is a bug which has arrived the Tramp mailing list. Since it isn't a
pure Tramp issue, I report this as Emacs bug. Further messages from the
Tramp ML will be forwarded as well.

Subject: tramp (2.2.13.25.1); ido virtual buffer interaction
From: Dave Abrahams <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2016 18:01:10 -0800
List-Id: <tramp-devel.gnu.org>

Hi Michael,

I know I've complained several times of TRAMP appearing to open
connections at inopportune moments... well, I think I just found the
problem: it's an interaction with ido.  I had tried to reach a
non-existent host with TRAMP and I found myself getting errors whenever
I did `C-x b' to switch buffers, **even after invoking
`tramp-cleanup-all-[connections/buffers]'**

ido likes to keep a list of buffers-that-once-existed
(`ido-use-virtual-buffers'), and I guess something it's doing is
activating TRAMP; perhaps looking for the file at the other end.  I
attached some of the messages generated by using edebug-trace in
ido-add-virtual-buffers-to-list just before the error.  Happy to try to
provide other diagnostic info if you want it.

Result: nil [2 times]
Result: "/scp:wingy.local:/Users/dave/src/llvm-disttest/.git"
Result: ".git" [3 times]
Result: nil [2 times]
Result: ".git"
Result: nil [2 times]
Result: ".git"
Result: nil
Result: t
Result: "/scp:wingy.local:/Users/dave/src/llvm-disttest/.git"
Result: nil
Result: t
Result: ".git"
Result: (("lit.site.cfg" . "/Users/dave/src/s/build/Ninja-ReleaseAssert/swift-macosx-x86_64/test-macosx-x86_64/lit.site.cfg") ("ErrorBridging.swift" . "/Users/Shared/dabrahams/s/swift/test/Constraints/ErrorBridging.swift") ("CMakeCache.txt" . "/Users/dave/src/s/build/Ninja-ReleaseAssert/swift-macosx-x86_64/CMakeCache.txt"))
Result: nil
Result: t
Result: ".git"
Result: ("*tramp/scp wingy*" "lit.cfg" "*compilation*" "swift-macosx-x86_64" "*magit: swift" "*magit-process: swift" "tuple.swift" "Constraints" "run.py" "enumtest.swift" "lit" "*grep*" "test-macosx-x86_64" "Ninja-ReleaseAssert" "build" "s" "src" "test<swift-macosx-x86_64>" "CMakeFiles" "build-script-impl" "*magit-process: llvm" "*magit-revision: llvm" "llvm" "SwiftSourceDocInfo.cpp" "Notification.swift" "CGFloat.swift.gyb" "Calendar.swift" "FloatingPointTypes.swift.gyb" "*Async Shell Command*" "swift" ".swift-build-presets" "hosts" "Character.swift" "test<swift>" "String.swift" "*magit: dotemacs" "compile-settings.el" "*magit-diff: dotemacs" "*magit-log: dotemacs" "*Customize Group: compilation*" "gyb" "Unicode.swift" "compile.el.gz" "line-directive" "subprocess.py" "FixedPoint.swift.gyb" "99-sugar.el" "*Customize Group: mac*" "*magit-process: onmsg" "postfix.patch" ...)
Result: nil
Result: t
Result: ".git"
Result: ("\\` ")
Result: nil
Result: t
Result: ".git"
Result: "/scp:wingy.local:/Users/dave/src/llvm-disttest/.git"
Result: (".git" . "/scp:wingy.local:/Users/dave/src/llvm-disttest/.git")
Result: (("lit.site.cfg" . "/Users/dave/src/s/build/Ninja-ReleaseAssert/swift-macosx-x86_64/test-macosx-x86_64/lit.site.cfg") ("ErrorBridging.swift" . "/Users/Shared/dabrahams/s/swift/test/Constraints/ErrorBridging.swift") ("CMakeCache.txt" . "/Users/dave/src/s/build/Ninja-ReleaseAssert/swift-macosx-x86_64/CMakeCache.txt"))
Result: ((".git" . "/scp:wingy.local:/Users/dave/src/llvm-disttest/.git") ("lit.site.cfg" . "/Users/dave/src/s/build/Ninja-ReleaseAssert/swift-macosx-x86_64/test-macosx-x86_64/lit.site.cfg") ("ErrorBridging.swift" . "/Users/Shared/dabrahams/s/swift/test/Constraints/ErrorBridging.swift") ("CMakeCache.txt" . "/Users/dave/src/s/build/Ninja-ReleaseAssert/swift-macosx-x86_64/CMakeCache.txt")) [2 times]
Result: "/wingy:src/"
Result: "" [3 times]
Result: t
Result: "/wingy:src/"
Result: "/wingy:src"
Result: "src" [4 times]
Result: nil [2 times]
Result: "src"
Result: nil
Result: t
Result: "/wingy:src/"
Tramp: Opening connection for wingy using scp...
Tramp: Sending command ‘exec ssh   -o ControlMaster=auto -o ControlPath='tramp.%C' -o ControlPersist=no -e none wingy’
Tramp: Waiting for prompts from remote shell...
Tramp failed to connect.  If this happens repeatedly, try
    ‘M-x tramp-cleanup-this-connection’

Emacs  : GNU Emacs 25.1.1 (x86_64-apple-darwin13.4.0, Carbon Version 157 AppKit 1265.21)
 of 2016-11-05
Package: tramp (2.2.13.25.1)

current state:
==============
(setq
 backup-by-copying t
 backup-by-copying-when-linked nil
 backup-by-copying-when-mismatch t
 backup-by-copying-when-privileged-mismatch 200
 backup-directory-alist '(("." . "~/.emacs.d/backups"))
 file-name-handler-alist '(("\\(?:\\.dz\\|\\.txz\\|\\.xz\\|\\.lzma\\|\\.lz\\|\\.g?z\\|\\.\\(?:tgz\\|svgz\\|sifz\\)\\|\\.tbz2?\\|\\.bz2\\|\\.Z\\)\\(?:~\\|\\.~[-[:alnum:]:#@^._]+\\(?:~[[:digit:]]+\\)?~\\)?\\'" . jka-compr-handler)
                           ("\\.gpg\\(~\\|\\.~[0-9]+~\\)?\\'" . epa-file-handler)
                           ("\\`/[^/]*\\'" . tramp-completion-file-name-handler)
                           ("\\`/[^/|:][^/|]*:" . tramp-file-name-handler)
                           ("\\`/:" . file-name-non-special))
 password-cache t
 password-cache-expiry 16
 remote-file-name-inhibit-cache 10
 shell-prompt-pattern "^[^#$%>\n]*[#$%>] *"
 tramp-actions-before-shell '((tramp-login-prompt-regexp tramp-action-login)
                              (tramp-password-prompt-regexp tramp-action-password)
                              (tramp-wrong-passwd-regexp tramp-action-permission-denied)
                              (shell-prompt-pattern tramp-action-succeed)
                              (tramp-shell-prompt-pattern tramp-action-succeed)
                              (tramp-yesno-prompt-regexp tramp-action-yesno)
                              (tramp-yn-prompt-regexp tramp-action-yn)
                              (tramp-terminal-prompt-regexp tramp-action-terminal)
                              (tramp-process-alive-regexp tramp-action-process-alive))
 tramp-actions-copy-out-of-band '((tramp-password-prompt-regexp tramp-action-password)
                                  (tramp-wrong-passwd-regexp tramp-action-permission-denied)
                                  (tramp-copy-failed-regexp tramp-action-permission-denied)
                                  (tramp-process-alive-regexp tramp-action-out-of-band))
 tramp-adb-connect-if-not-connected nil
 tramp-adb-method "adb"
 tramp-adb-program "adb"
 tramp-adb-prompt "(decode-coding-string (base64-decode-string \"XlwoPzpbWzpkaWdpdDpdXSp8P1wpP1woPzpbWzphbG51bTpdGztbXSpAW1s6YWxudW06XV0qW14j\nXCRdKlwpP1sjXCRdW1s6c3BhY2U6XV0=\") 'raw-text)"
 tramp-auto-save-directory nil
 tramp-awk-coding-test "test -c /dev/zero && od -v -t x1 -A n </dev/null && busybox awk '{}' </dev/null"
 tramp-awk-decode "busybox awk '\\\nBEGIN {\n  b64 = \"ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz0123456789+/\"\n}\n{\n  for (i=1; i<=length($0); i++) {\n    c=index(b64, substr($0,i,1))\n    if(c--) {\n      for(b=0; b<6; b++) {\n        o=o*2+int(c/32); c=(c*2)%%64\n        if(++obc==8) {\n          if (o) {\n            printf \"%%c\", o\n          } else {\n            system(\"dd if=/dev/zero bs=1 count=1 2>/dev/null\")\n          }\n          obc=0; o=0\n        }\n      }\n    }\n  }\n}'"
 tramp-awk-encode "od -v -t x1 -A n | busybox awk '\\\nBEGIN {\n  b64 = \"ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz0123456789+/\"\n  b16 = \"0123456789abcdef\"\n}\n{\n  for (c=1; c<=length($0); c++) {\n    d=index(b16, substr($0,c,1))\n    if (d--) {\n      for (b=1; b<=4; b++) {\n        o=o*2+int(d/8); d=(d*2)%%16\n        if (++obc==6) {\n          printf substr(b64,o+1,1)\n          if (++rc>75) { printf \"\\n\"; rc=0 }\n          obc=0; o=0\n        }\n      }\n    }\n  }\n}\nEND {\n  if (obc) {\n    tail=(obc==2) ? \"==\\n\" : \"=\\n\"\n    while (obc++<6) { o=o*2 }\n    printf \"%%c\", substr(b64,o+1,1)\n  } else {\n    tail=\"\\n\"\n  }\n  printf tail\n}'"
 tramp-backup-directory-alist '(("." . "~/.emacs.d/backups"))
 tramp-bluez-discover-devices-timeout 60
 tramp-bug-report-address "[email-masked]"
 tramp-cache-data '((["scp" nil "wingy" nil nil] ("first-password-request" t))
                    (nil ("locale" "en_US.UTF-8")) ("#<process *tramp/scp wingy*>" nil)
                    ("#<process *tramp/scp wingy*>" nil) ("#<process *tramp/scp wingy*>" nil))
 tramp-cache-data-changed t
 tramp-cache-unload-hook '(#[nil "\300\301\302\"\207"
                             [remove-hook kill-emacs-hook tramp-dump-connection-properties] 3]
                           #[nil "\300\301\302\"\210\300\303\302\"\210\300\304\302\"\207"
                             [remove-hook before-revert-hook tramp-flush-file-function
                              eshell-pre-command-hook kill-buffer-hook]
                             3]
                           )
 tramp-chunksize nil
 tramp-color-escape-sequence-regexp "(decode-coding-string (base64-decode-string \"G1tbOzAtOV0rbQ==\") 'raw-text)"
 tramp-completion-file-name-handler-alist '((file-name-all-completions .
                                             tramp-completion-handle-file-name-all-completions)
                                            (file-name-completion .
                                             tramp-completion-handle-file-name-completion)
                                            )
 tramp-completion-file-name-regexp "\\`/[^/]*\\'"
 tramp-completion-file-name-regexp-separate "\\`/\\([[][^]]*\\)?\\'"
 tramp-completion-file-name-regexp-unified "\\`/[^/]*\\'"
 tramp-completion-function-alist '(("fcp" (tramp-parse-rhosts "/etc/hosts.equiv")
                                    (tramp-parse-shosts "~/.ssh/known_hosts")
                                    (tramp-parse-sconfig "~/.ssh/config"))
                                   ("psftp" (tramp-parse-rhosts "/etc/hosts.equiv")
                                    (tramp-parse-shosts "~/.ssh/known_hosts")
                                    (tramp-parse-sconfig "~/.ssh/config"))
                                   ("pscp" (tramp-parse-rhosts "/etc/hosts.equiv")
                                    (tramp-parse-shosts "~/.ssh/known_hosts")
                                    (tramp-parse-sconfig "~/.ssh/config"))
                                   ("plink" (tramp-parse-rhosts "/etc/hosts.equiv")
                                    (tramp-parse-shosts "~/.ssh/known_hosts")
                                    (tramp-parse-sconfig "~/.ssh/config"))
                                   ("krlogin" (tramp-parse-rhosts "/etc/hosts.equiv"))
                                   ("ksu" (tramp-parse-passwd "/etc/passwd"))
                                   ("sudo" (tramp-parse-passwd "/etc/passwd"))
                                   ("su" (tramp-parse-passwd "/etc/passwd"))
                                   ("nc" (tramp-parse-hosts "/etc/hosts"))
                                   ("telnet" (tramp-parse-hosts "/etc/hosts"))
                                   ("sshx" (tramp-parse-rhosts "/etc/hosts.equiv")
                                    (tramp-parse-shosts "~/.ssh/known_hosts")
                                    (tramp-parse-sconfig "~/.ssh/config"))
                                   ("ssh" (tramp-parse-rhosts "/etc/hosts.equiv")
                                    (tramp-parse-shosts "~/.ssh/known_hosts")
                                    (tramp-parse-sconfig "~/.ssh/config"))
                                   ("remsh" (tramp-parse-rhosts "/etc/hosts.equiv"))
                                   ("rsh" (tramp-parse-rhosts "/etc/hosts.equiv"))
                                   ("rsync" (tramp-parse-rhosts "/etc/hosts.equiv")
                                    (tramp-parse-shosts "~/.ssh/known_hosts")
                                    (tramp-parse-sconfig "~/.ssh/config"))
                                   ("scpx" (tramp-parse-rhosts "/etc/hosts.equiv")
                                    (tramp-parse-shosts "~/.ssh/known_hosts")
                                    (tramp-parse-sconfig "~/.ssh/config"))
                                   ("scp" (tramp-parse-rhosts "/etc/hosts.equiv")
                                    (tramp-parse-shosts "~/.ssh/known_hosts")
                                    (tramp-parse-sconfig "~/.ssh/config"))
                                   ("remcp" (tramp-parse-rhosts "/etc/hosts.equiv"))
                                   ("rcp" (tramp-parse-rhosts "/etc/hosts.equiv"))
                                   ("adb" (tramp-adb-parse-device-names "")))
 tramp-completion-function-alist-putty '((tramp-parse-putty "~/.putty/sessions"))
 tramp-completion-function-alist-rsh '((tramp-parse-rhosts "/etc/hosts.equiv"))
 tramp-completion-function-alist-ssh '((tramp-parse-rhosts "/etc/hosts.equiv")
                                       (tramp-parse-shosts "~/.ssh/known_hosts")
                                       (tramp-parse-sconfig "~/.ssh/config"))
 tramp-completion-function-alist-su '((tramp-parse-passwd "/etc/passwd"))
 tramp-completion-function-alist-telnet '((tramp-parse-hosts "/etc/hosts"))
 tramp-completion-mode nil
 tramp-completion-reread-directory-timeout 10
 tramp-connection-min-time-diff 5
 tramp-connection-properties nil
 tramp-connection-timeout 60
 tramp-copy-failed-regexp "\\(.+: \\(No such file or directory\\|Permission denied\\|is a directory\\|not a regular file\\)\\)\\s-*"
 tramp-copy-size-limit 10240
 tramp-current-connection '((#("scp" 0 3 (tramp-default t)) nil "wingy") 22578 20907 655911 0)
 tramp-current-host "wingy"
 tramp-current-method #("scp" 0 3 (tramp-default t))
 tramp-current-user nil
 tramp-debug-on-error nil
 tramp-debug-outline-regexp "[0-9]+:[0-9]+:[0-9]+\\.[0-9]+ [a-z0-9-]+ (\\([0-9]+\\)) #"
 tramp-default-host "localhost"
 tramp-default-host-alist '(("adb" nil ""))
 tramp-default-method "scp"
 tramp-default-method-alist '((nil "%" "smb")
                              ("\\`\\(127\\.0\\.0\\.1\\|::1\\|Daves-MacBook-Pro\\.local\\|localhost6?\\)\\'" "\\`root\\'" "su")
                              (nil "\\`\\(anonymous\\|ftp\\)\\'" "ftp") ("\\`ftp\\." nil "ftp"))
 tramp-default-proxies-alist '(("\\`localhost\\'" nil nil) ("\\`206.217.198.21\\'" nil nil)
                               ("\\`.+\\'" "\\`root\\'" "/ssh:%h:"))
 tramp-default-user nil
 tramp-default-user-alist '(("\\`smb\\'" nil nil)
                            ("\\`\\(?:fcp\\|krlogin\\|nc\\|r\\(?:cp\\|emcp\\|sh\\)\\|telnet\\)\\'"
                             nil "dave")
                            ("\\`\\(?:ksu\\|su\\(?:do\\)?\\)\\'" nil "root")
                            ("\\`\\(?:socks\\|tunnel\\)\\'" nil "dave") ("\\`synce\\'" nil nil))
 tramp-devices 5
 tramp-domain-regexp "[-a-zA-Z0-9_.]+"
 tramp-echo-mark "_echo"
 tramp-echo-mark-marker "_echo"
 tramp-echo-mark-marker-length 5
 tramp-echoed-echo-mark-regexp "_echo\\(\\( \\)?\\)\\{5\\}"
 tramp-encoding-command-interactive "-i"
 tramp-encoding-command-switch "-c"
 tramp-encoding-shell "/bin/sh"
 tramp-end-of-heredoc "ec67d31971613281df36b575da1db2fb"
 tramp-end-of-output "///4943970cf9bda37be673bd9dd6642183#$"
 tramp-file-mode-type-map '((0 . "-") (1 . "p") (2 . "c") (3 . "m") (4 . "d") (5 . "?") (6 . "b")
                            (7 . "?") (8 . "-") (9 . "n") (10 . "l") (11 . "?") (12 . "s") (13 . "D")
                            (14 . "w"))
 tramp-file-name-regexp "\\`/[^/|:][^/|]*:"
 tramp-file-name-regexp-separate "\\`/\\[.*\\]"
 tramp-file-name-regexp-unified "\\`/[^/|:][^/|]*:"
 tramp-file-name-structure '("^/\\(\\(?:\\(?:\\([a-zA-Z_0-9-]+\\):\\)?\\(?:\\([^/|: 	]+\\)@\\)?\\(\\(?:[a-zA-Z0-9_.-]+\\|\\[\\(?:\\(?:\\(?:[a-zA-Z0-9]+\\)?:\\)+[a-zA-Z0-9.]+\\)?]\\)\\(?:#[0-9]+\\)?\\)?|\\)+\\)?\\(?:\\([a-zA-Z_0-9-]+\\):\\)?\\(?:\\([^/|: 	]+\\)@\\)?\\(\\(?:[a-zA-Z0-9_.-]+\\|\\[\\(?:\\(?:\\(?:[a-zA-Z0-9]+\\)?:\\)+[a-zA-Z0-9.]+\\)?]\\)\\(?:#[0-9]+\\)?\\)?:\\(.*$\\)" 5 6 7 8 1)
 tramp-foreign-file-name-handler-alist '((tramp-smb-file-name-p . tramp-smb-file-name-handler)
                                         (tramp-ftp-file-name-p . tramp-ftp-file-name-handler)
                                         (tramp-adb-file-name-p . tramp-adb-file-name-handler)
                                         (identity . tramp-sh-file-name-handler))
 tramp-ftp-method "ftp"
 tramp-gvfs-methods '("afp" "dav" "davs" "obex" "sftp" "synce")
 tramp-gvfs-zeroconf-domain "local"
 tramp-gw-socks-method "socks"
 tramp-gw-tunnel-method "tunnel"
 tramp-half-a-year '(241 17024)
 tramp-handle-file-local-copy-hook nil
 tramp-handle-write-region-hook nil
 tramp-histfile-override ".tramp_history"
 tramp-host-regexp "[a-zA-Z0-9_.-]+"
 tramp-host-with-port-regexp "\\([a-zA-Z0-9_.-]+\\)#\\([0-9]+\\)"
 tramp-initial-end-of-output "#$ "
 tramp-inline-compress-commands '(("gzip" "gzip -d") ("bzip2" "bzip2 -d") ("xz" "xz -d")
                                  ("compress" "compress -d"))
 tramp-inline-compress-start-size 4096
 tramp-inodes 0
 tramp-ipv6-regexp "\\(?:\\(?:[a-zA-Z0-9]+\\)?:\\)+[a-zA-Z0-9.]+"
 tramp-local-coding-commands '((b64 base64-encode-region base64-decode-region)
                               (uu tramp-uuencode-region uudecode-decode-region)
                               (pack
                                "perl -e 'binmode STDIN; binmode STDOUT; print pack(q{u*}, join q{}, <>)'" "perl -e 'binmode STDIN; binmode STDOUT; print unpack(q{u*}, join q{}, <>)'")
                               )
 tramp-local-end-of-line "\n"
 tramp-local-host-regexp "\\`\\(127\\.0\\.0\\.1\\|::1\\|Daves-MacBook-Pro\\.local\\|localhost6?\\)\\'"
 tramp-localname-regexp ".*$"
 tramp-locked nil
 tramp-locker nil
 tramp-login-prompt-regexp ".*\\(user\\|login\\)\\( .*\\)?: *"
 tramp-message-show-message t
 tramp-method-regexp "[a-zA-Z_0-9-]+"
 tramp-methods '(("smb" (tramp-remote-shell "") (tramp-tmpdir "/C$/Temp"))
                 ("fcp" (tramp-login-program "fsh")
                  (tramp-login-args (("%h") ("-l" "%u") ("sh" "-i"))) (tramp-remote-shell "/bin/sh")
                  (tramp-remote-shell-login ("-l")) (tramp-remote-shell-args ("-i") ("-c"))
                  (tramp-copy-program "fcp") (tramp-copy-args (("-p" "%k"))) (tramp-copy-keep-date t))
                 ("psftp" (tramp-login-program "plink")
                  (tramp-login-args
                   (("-l" "%u") ("-P" "%p") ("-ssh") ("-t") ("%h") ("\"")
                    ("env 'TERM=dumb' 'PROMPT_COMMAND=' 'PS1=#$ '") ("/bin/sh") ("\""))
                   )
                  (tramp-remote-shell "/bin/sh") (tramp-remote-shell-login ("-l"))
                  (tramp-remote-shell-args ("-c")) (tramp-copy-program "pscp")
                  (tramp-copy-args (("-l" "%u") ("-P" "%p") ("-sftp") ("-p" "%k") ("-q") ("-r")))
                  (tramp-copy-keep-date t) (tramp-copy-recursive t))
                 ("pscp" (tramp-login-program "plink")
                  (tramp-login-args
                   (("-l" "%u") ("-P" "%p") ("-ssh") ("-t") ("%h") ("\"")
                    ("env 'TERM=dumb' 'PROMPT_COMMAND=' 'PS1=#$ '") ("/bin/sh") ("\""))
                   )
                  (tramp-remote-shell "/bin/sh") (tramp-remote-shell-login ("-l"))
                  (tramp-remote-shell-args ("-c")) (tramp-copy-program "pscp")
                  (tramp-copy-args (("-l" "%u") ("-P" "%p") ("-scp") ("-p" "%k") ("-q") ("-r")))
                  (tramp-copy-keep-date t) (tramp-copy-recursive t) (tramp-default-port 22))
                 ("plinkx" (tramp-login-program "plink")
                  (tramp-login-args
                   (("-load") ("%h") ("-t") ("\"") ("env 'TERM=dumb' 'PROMPT_COMMAND=' 'PS1=#$ '")
                    ("/bin/sh") ("\""))
                   )
                  (tramp-remote-shell "/bin/sh") (tramp-remote-shell-login ("-l"))
                  (tramp-remote-shell-args ("-c")))
                 ("plink" (tramp-login-program "plink")
                  (tramp-login-args
                   (("-l" "%u") ("-P" "%p") ("-ssh") ("-t") ("%h") ("\"")
                    ("env 'TERM=dumb' 'PROMPT_COMMAND=' 'PS1=#$ '") ("/bin/sh") ("\""))
                   )
                  (tramp-remote-shell "/bin/sh") (tramp-remote-shell-login ("-l"))
                  (tramp-remote-shell-args ("-c")) (tramp-default-port 22))
                 ("krlogin" (tramp-login-program "krlogin")
                  (tramp-login-args (("%h") ("-l" "%u") ("-x"))) (tramp-remote-shell "/bin/sh")
                  (tramp-remote-shell-login ("-l")) (tramp-remote-shell-args ("-c")))
                 ("ksu" (tramp-login-program "ksu") (tramp-login-args (("%u") ("-q")))
                  (tramp-remote-shell "/bin/sh") (tramp-remote-shell-login ("-l"))
                  (tramp-remote-shell-args ("-c")) (tramp-connection-timeout 10))
                 ("sudo" (tramp-login-program "sudo")
                  (tramp-login-args
                   (("-u" "%u") ("-s") ("-H") ("-p" "P\"\"a\"\"s\"\"s\"\"w\"\"o\"\"r\"\"d\"\":")))
                  (tramp-login-env (("SHELL") ("/bin/sh"))) (tramp-remote-shell "/bin/sh")
                  (tramp-remote-shell-login ("-l")) (tramp-remote-shell-args ("-c"))
                  (tramp-connection-timeout 10))
                 ("su" (tramp-login-program "su") (tramp-login-args (("-") ("%u")))
                  (tramp-remote-shell "/bin/sh") (tramp-remote-shell-login ("-l"))
                  (tramp-remote-shell-args ("-c")) (tramp-connection-timeout 10))
                 ("nc" (tramp-login-program "telnet")
                  (tramp-login-args (("%h") ("%p") ("2>/dev/null"))) (tramp-remote-shell "/bin/sh")
                  (tramp-remote-shell-login ("-l")) (tramp-remote-shell-args ("-c"))
                  (tramp-copy-program "nc") (tramp-copy-args (("-w" "1") ("-v") ("%h") ("%r")))
                  (tramp-remote-copy-program "nc")
                  (tramp-remote-copy-args (("-l") ("-p" "%r") ("2>/dev/null")))
                  (tramp-default-port 23))
                 ("telnet" (tramp-login-program "telnet")
                  (tramp-login-args (("%h") ("%p") ("2>/dev/null"))) (tramp-remote-shell "/bin/sh")
                  (tramp-remote-shell-login ("-l")) (tramp-remote-shell-args ("-c"))
                  (tramp-default-port 23))
                 ("sshx" (tramp-login-program "ssh")
                  (tramp-login-args
                   (("-l" "%u") ("-p" "%p") ("%c") ("-e" "none") ("-t" "-t") ("%h") ("/bin/sh")))
                  (tramp-async-args (("-q"))) (tramp-remote-shell "/bin/sh")
                  (tramp-remote-shell-login ("-l")) (tramp-remote-shell-args ("-c"))
                  (tramp-gw-args
                   (("-o" "GlobalKnownHostsFile=/dev/null") ("-o" "UserKnownHostsFile=/dev/null")
                    ("-o" "StrictHostKeyChecking=no"))
                   )
                  (tramp-default-port 22))
                 ("ssh" (tramp-login-program "ssh")
                  (tramp-login-args (("-l" "%u") ("-p" "%p") ("%c") ("-e" "none") ("%h")))
                  (tramp-async-args (("-q"))) (tramp-remote-shell "/bin/sh")
                  (tramp-remote-shell-login ("-l")) (tramp-remote-shell-args ("-c"))
                  (tramp-gw-args
                   (("-o" "GlobalKnownHostsFile=/dev/null") ("-o" "UserKnownHostsFile=/dev/null")
                    ("-o" "StrictHostKeyChecking=no"))
                   )
                  (tramp-default-port 22))
                 ("remsh" (tramp-login-program "remsh") (tramp-login-args (("%h") ("-l" "%u")))
                  (tramp-remote-shell "/bin/sh") (tramp-remote-shell-login ("-l"))
                  (tramp-remote-shell-args ("-c")))
                 ("rsh" (tramp-login-program "rsh") (tramp-login-args (("%h") ("-l" "%u")))
                  (tramp-remote-shell "/bin/sh") (tramp-remote-shell-login ("-l"))
                  (tramp-remote-shell-args ("-c")))
                 ("rsync" (tramp-login-program "ssh")
                  (tramp-login-args (("-l" "%u") ("-p" "%p") ("%c") ("-e" "none") ("%h")))
                  (tramp-async-args (("-q"))) (tramp-remote-shell "/bin/sh")
                  (tramp-remote-shell-login ("-l")) (tramp-remote-shell-args ("-c"))
                  (tramp-copy-program "rsync") (tramp-copy-args (("-t" "%k") ("-r")))
                  (tramp-copy-env (("RSYNC_RSH") ("ssh" "%c"))) (tramp-copy-keep-date t)
                  (tramp-copy-keep-tmpfile t) (tramp-copy-recursive t))
                 ("scpx" (tramp-login-program "ssh")
                  (tramp-login-args
                   (("-l" "%u") ("-p" "%p") ("%c") ("-e" "none") ("-t" "-t") ("%h") ("/bin/sh")))
                  (tramp-async-args (("-q"))) (tramp-remote-shell "/bin/sh")
                  (tramp-remote-shell-login ("-l")) (tramp-remote-shell-args ("-c"))
                  (tramp-copy-program "scp")
                  (tramp-copy-args (("-P" "%p") ("-p" "%k") ("-q") ("-r") ("%c")))
                  (tramp-copy-keep-date t) (tramp-copy-recursive t)
                  (tramp-gw-args
                   (("-o" "GlobalKnownHostsFile=/dev/null") ("-o" "UserKnownHostsFile=/dev/null")
                    ("-o" "StrictHostKeyChecking=no"))
                   )
                  (tramp-default-port 22))
                 ("scp" (tramp-login-program "ssh")
                  (tramp-login-args (("-l" "%u") ("-p" "%p") ("%c") ("-e" "none") ("%h")))
                  (tramp-async-args (("-q"))) (tramp-remote-shell "/bin/sh")
                  (tramp-remote-shell-login ("-l")) (tramp-remote-shell-args ("-c"))
                  (tramp-copy-program "scp")
                  (tramp-copy-args (("-P" "%p") ("-p" "%k") ("-q") ("-r") ("%c")))
                  (tramp-copy-keep-date t) (tramp-copy-recursive t)
                  (tramp-gw-args
                   (("-o" "GlobalKnownHostsFile=/dev/null") ("-o" "UserKnownHostsFile=/dev/null")
                    ("-o" "StrictHostKeyChecking=no"))
                   )
                  (tramp-default-port 22))
                 ("remcp" (tramp-login-program "remsh") (tramp-login-args (("%h") ("-l" "%u")))
                  (tramp-remote-shell "/bin/sh") (tramp-remote-shell-login ("-l"))
                  (tramp-remote-shell-args ("-c")) (tramp-copy-program "rcp")
                  (tramp-copy-args (("-p" "%k"))) (tramp-copy-keep-date t))
                 ("rcp" (tramp-login-program "rsh") (tramp-login-args (("%h") ("-l" "%u")))
                  (tramp-remote-shell "/bin/sh") (tramp-remote-shell-login ("-l"))
                  (tramp-remote-shell-args ("-c")) (tramp-copy-program "rcp")
                  (tramp-copy-args (("-p" "%k") ("-r"))) (tramp-copy-keep-date t)
                  (tramp-copy-recursive t))
                 ("ftp") ("adb" (tramp-tmpdir "/data/local/tmp") (tramp-default-port 5555)))
 tramp-mode t
 tramp-obsolete-methods '("ssh1" "ssh2" "scp1" "scp2" "scpc" "rsyncc" "plink1")
 tramp-operation-not-permitted-regexp "\\(preserving times.*\\|set mode\\):\\s-*\\(Operation not permitted\\)"
 tramp-parse-time-months '(("jan" . 1) ("feb" . 2) ("mar" . 3) ("apr" . 4) ("may" . 5) ("jun" . 6)
                           ("jul" . 7) ("aug" . 8) ("sep" . 9) ("oct" . 10) ("nov" . 11) ("dec" . 12))
 tramp-password-prompt-regexp "(decode-coding-string (base64-decode-string \"Xi4qXChcKD86YWRnYW5nc2tvZGVcfGNvbnRyYXNlXCg/OlwoPzpueVx8w7FcKWFcKVx8Z2VzbG9c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\n56CB56K8XVx87JWU7Zi4XClcKS4qOgA/ICo=\") 'raw-text)"
 tramp-perl-decode "%s -e '\n# This script contributed by Juanma Barranquero <[email-masked]>.\n# Copyright (C) 2002-2016 Free Software Foundation, Inc.\nuse strict;\n\nmy %%trans = do {\n    my $i = 0;\n    map {($_, substr(unpack(q(B8), chr $i++), 2, 6))}\n      split //, q(ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz0123456789+/)\n};\n\nmy %%bytes = map {(unpack(q(B8), chr $_), chr $_)} 0 .. 255;\n\nbinmode(\\*STDOUT);\n\n# We are going to accumulate into $pending to accept any line length\n# (we do not check they are <= 76 chars as the RFC says)\nmy $pending = q();\n\nwhile (my $data = <STDIN>) {\n    chomp $data;\n\n    # If we find one or two =, we have reached the end and\n    # any following data is to be discarded\n    my $finished = $data =~ s/(==?).*/$1/;\n    $pending .= $data;\n\n    my $len = length($pending);\n    my $chunk = substr($pending, 0, $len & ~3);\n    $pending = substr($pending, $len & ~3 + 1);\n\n    # Easy method: translate from chars to (pregenerated) six-bit packets, join,\n    # split in 8-bit chunks and convert back to char.\n    print join q(),\n      map $bytes{$_},\n        ((join q(), map {$trans{$_} || q()} split //, $chunk) =~ /......../g);\n\n    last if $finished;\n}' 2>/dev/null"
 tramp-perl-decode-with-module "%s -MMIME::Base64 -0777 -ne 'print decode_base64($_)' 2>/dev/null"
 tramp-perl-directory-files-and-attributes "%s -e '\nchdir($ARGV[0]) or printf(\"\\\"Cannot change to $ARGV[0]: $''!''\\\"\\n\"), exit();\nopendir(DIR,\".\") or printf(\"\\\"Cannot open directory $ARGV[0]: $''!''\\\"\\n\"), exit();\n@list = readdir(DIR);\nclosedir(DIR);\n$n = scalar(@list);\nprintf(\"(\\n\");\nfor($i = 0; $i < $n; $i++)\n{\n    $filename = $list[$i];\n    @stat = lstat($filename);\n    if (($stat[2] & 0170000) == 0120000)\n    {\n        $type = readlink($filename);\n        $type =~ s/\"/\\\\\"/g;\n        $type = \"\\\"$type\\\"\";\n    }\n    elsif (($stat[2] & 0170000) == 040000)\n    {\n        $type = \"t\";\n    }\n    else\n    {\n        $type = \"nil\"\n    };\n    $uid = ($ARGV[1] eq \"integer\") ? $stat[4] : \"\\\"\" . getpwuid($stat[4]) . \"\\\"\";\n    $gid = ($ARGV[1] eq \"integer\") ? $stat[5] : \"\\\"\" . getgrgid($stat[5]) . \"\\\"\";\n    $filename =~ s/\"/\\\\\"/g;\n    printf(\n        \"(\\\"%%s\\\" %%s %%u %%s %%s (%%u %%u) (%%u %%u) (%%u %%u) %%u.0 %%u t (%%u . %%u) (%%u . %%u))\\n\",\n        $filename,\n        $type,\n        $stat[3],\n        $uid,\n        $gid,\n        $stat[8] >> 16 & 0xffff,\n        $stat[8] & 0xffff,\n        $stat[9] >> 16 & 0xffff,\n        $stat[9] & 0xffff,\n        $stat[10] >> 16 & 0xffff,\n        $stat[10] & 0xffff,\n        $stat[7],\n        $stat[2],\n        $stat[1] >> 16 & 0xffff,\n        $stat[1] & 0xffff,\n        $stat[0] >> 16 & 0xffff,\n        $stat[0] & 0xffff);\n}\nprintf(\")\\n\");' \"$1\" \"$2\" 2>/dev/null"
 tramp-perl-encode "%s -e '\n# This script contributed by Juanma Barranquero <[email-masked]>.\n# Copyright (C) 2002-2016 Free Software Foundation, Inc.\nuse strict;\n\nmy %%trans = do {\n    my $i = 0;\n    map {(substr(unpack(q(B8), chr $i++), 2, 6), $_)}\n      split //, q(ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz0123456789+/);\n};\nmy $data;\n\n# We read in chunks of 54 bytes, to generate output lines\n# of 72 chars (plus end of line)\nwhile (read STDIN, $data, 54) {\n    my $pad = q();\n\n    # Only for the last chunk, and only if did not fill the last three-byte packet\n    if (eof) {\n        my $mod = length($data) %% 3;\n        $pad = q(=) x (3 - $mod) if $mod;\n    }\n\n    # Not the fastest method, but it is simple: unpack to binary string, split\n    # by groups of 6 bits and convert back from binary to byte; then map into\n    # the translation table\n    print\n      join q(),\n        map($trans{$_},\n            (substr(unpack(q(B*), $data) . q(00000), 0, 432) =~ /....../g)),\n              $pad,\n                qq(\\n);\n}' 2>/dev/null"
 tramp-perl-encode-with-module "%s -MMIME::Base64 -0777 -ne 'print encode_base64($_)' 2>/dev/null"
 tramp-perl-file-attributes "%s -e '\n@stat = lstat($ARGV[0]);\nif (!@stat) {\n    print \"nil\\n\";\n    exit 0;\n}\nif (($stat[2] & 0170000) == 0120000)\n{\n    $type = readlink($ARGV[0]);\n    $type =~ s/\"/\\\\\"/g;\n    $type = \"\\\"$type\\\"\";\n}\nelsif (($stat[2] & 0170000) == 040000)\n{\n    $type = \"t\";\n}\nelse\n{\n    $type = \"nil\"\n};\n$uid = ($ARGV[1] eq \"integer\") ? $stat[4] : \"\\\"\" . getpwuid($stat[4]) . \"\\\"\";\n$gid = ($ARGV[1] eq \"integer\") ? $stat[5] : \"\\\"\" . getgrgid($stat[5]) . \"\\\"\";\nprintf(\n    \"(%%s %%u %%s %%s (%%u %%u) (%%u %%u) (%%u %%u) %%u.0 %%u t (%%u . %%u) -1)\\n\",\n    $type,\n    $stat[3],\n    $uid,\n    $gid,\n    $stat[8] >> 16 & 0xffff,\n    $stat[8] & 0xffff,\n    $stat[9] >> 16 & 0xffff,\n    $stat[9] & 0xffff,\n    $stat[10] >> 16 & 0xffff,\n    $stat[10] & 0xffff,\n    $stat[7],\n    $stat[2],\n    $stat[1] >> 16 & 0xffff,\n    $stat[1] & 0xffff\n);' \"$1\" \"$2\" 2>/dev/null"
 tramp-perl-file-name-all-completions "%s -e 'sub case {\n my $str = shift;\n if ($ARGV[2]) {\n  return lc($str);\n }\n else {\n  return $str;\n }\n}\nopendir(d, $ARGV[0]) || die(\"$ARGV[0]: $!\\nfail\\n\");\n@files = readdir(d); closedir(d);\nforeach $f (@files) {\n if (case(substr($f, 0, length($ARGV[1]))) eq case($ARGV[1])) {\n  if (-d \"$ARGV[0]/$f\") {\n   print \"$f/\\n\";\n  }\n  else {\n   print \"$f\\n\";\n  }\n }\n}\nprint \"ok\\n\"\n' \"$1\" \"$2\" \"$3\" 2>/dev/null"
 tramp-perl-file-truename "%s -e '\nuse File::Spec;\nuse Cwd \"realpath\";\n\nsub myrealpath {\n    my ($file) = @_;\n    return realpath($file) if -e $file;\n}\n\nsub recursive {\n    my ($volume, @dirs) = @_;\n    my $real = myrealpath(File::Spec->catpath(\n                   $volume, File::Spec->catdir(@dirs), \"\"));\n    if ($real) {\n        my ($vol, $dir) = File::Spec->splitpath($real, 1);\n        return ($vol, File::Spec->splitdir($dir));\n    }\n    else {\n        my $last = pop(@dirs);\n        ($volume, @dirs) = recursive($volume, @dirs);\n        push(@dirs, $last);\n        return ($volume, @dirs);\n    }\n}\n\n$result = myrealpath($ARGV[0]);\nif (!$result) {\n    my ($vol, $dir) = File::Spec->splitpath($ARGV[0], 1);\n    ($vol, @dirs) = recursive($vol, File::Spec->splitdir($dir));\n\n    $result = File::Spec->catpath($vol, File::Spec->catdir(@dirs), \"\");\n}\n\n$result =~ s/\"/\\\\\"/g;\nprint \"\\\"$result\\\"\\n\";\n' \"$1\" 2>/dev/null"
 tramp-perl-pack "%s -e 'binmode STDIN; binmode STDOUT; print pack(q{u*}, join q{}, <>)'"
 tramp-perl-unpack "%s -e 'binmode STDIN; binmode STDOUT; print unpack(q{u*}, join q{}, <>)'"
 tramp-persistency-file-name "/Users/dave/.emacs.d/tramp"
 tramp-port-regexp "[0-9]+"
 tramp-postfix-hop-format "|"
 tramp-postfix-hop-regexp "|"
 tramp-postfix-host-format ":"
 tramp-postfix-host-regexp ":"
 tramp-postfix-ipv6-format "]"
 tramp-postfix-ipv6-regexp "]"
 tramp-postfix-method-format ":"
 tramp-postfix-method-regexp ":"
 tramp-postfix-user-format "@"
 tramp-postfix-user-regexp "@"
 tramp-prefix-domain-format "%"
 tramp-prefix-domain-regexp "%"
 tramp-prefix-format "/"
 tramp-prefix-ipv6-format "["
 tramp-prefix-ipv6-regexp "\\["
 tramp-prefix-port-format "#"
 tramp-prefix-port-regexp "#"
 tramp-prefix-regexp "^/"
 tramp-process-alive-regexp ""
 tramp-process-connection-type t
 tramp-remote-coding-commands '((b64 "base64" "base64 -d -i") (b64 "base64" "base64 -d")
                                (b64 "openssl enc -base64" "openssl enc -d -base64")
                                (b64 "mimencode -b" "mimencode -u -b")
                                (b64 "mmencode -b" "mmencode -u -b")
                                (b64 "recode data..base64" "recode base64..data")
                                (b64 tramp-perl-encode-with-module tramp-perl-decode-with-module)
                                (b64 tramp-perl-encode tramp-perl-decode)
                                (b64 tramp-awk-encode tramp-awk-decode
                                 "test -c /dev/zero && od -v -t x1 -A n </dev/null && busybox awk '{}' </dev/null")
                                (uu "uuencode xxx" "uudecode -o /dev/stdout" "test -c /dev/stdout")
                                (uu "uuencode xxx" "uudecode -o -") (uu "uuencode xxx" "uudecode -p")
                                (uu "uuencode xxx" tramp-uudecode)
                                (pack tramp-perl-pack tramp-perl-unpack))
 tramp-remote-file-name-spec-regexp "\\(?:\\([a-zA-Z_0-9-]+\\):\\)?\\(?:\\([^/|: 	]+\\)@\\)?\\(\\(?:[a-zA-Z0-9_.-]+\\|\\[\\(?:\\(?:\\(?:[a-zA-Z0-9]+\\)?:\\)+[a-zA-Z0-9.]+\\)?]\\)\\(?:#[0-9]+\\)?\\)?"
 tramp-remote-path '(tramp-own-remote-path tramp-default-remote-path "/bin" "/usr/bin" "/sbin"
                     "/usr/sbin" "/usr/local/bin" "/usr/local/sbin" "/local/bin"
                     "/local/freeware/bin" "/local/gnu/bin" "/usr/freeware/bin" "/usr/pkg/bin"
                     "/usr/contrib/bin" "/opt/bin" "/opt/sbin" "/opt/local/bin")
 tramp-remote-process-environment '("TMOUT=0" "LC_CTYPE=''" "TERM=dumb"
                                    "INSIDE_EMACS='25.1.1,tramp:2.2.13.25.1'" "CDPATH=" "HISTORY="
                                    "MAIL=" "MAILCHECK=" "MAILPATH=" "PAGER=cat" "autocorrect="
                                    "correct=")
 tramp-restricted-shell-hosts-alist nil
 tramp-rfn-eshadow-overlay nil
 tramp-rfn-eshadow-update-overlay-regexp "[^:/~]*\\(/\\|~\\)"
 tramp-rsh-end-of-line "\n"
 tramp-save-ad-hoc-proxies nil
 tramp-sh-extra-args '(("/bash\\'" . "-norc -noprofile"))
 tramp-sh-file-name-handler-alist '((add-name-to-file . tramp-sh-handle-add-name-to-file)
                                    (copy-directory . tramp-sh-handle-copy-directory)
                                    (copy-file . tramp-sh-handle-copy-file)
                                    (delete-directory . tramp-sh-handle-delete-directory)
                                    (delete-file . tramp-sh-handle-delete-file)
                                    (directory-file-name . tramp-handle-directory-file-name)
                                    (directory-files . tramp-handle-directory-files)
                                    (directory-files-and-attributes .
                                     tramp-sh-handle-directory-files-and-attributes)
                                    (dired-compress-file . tramp-sh-handle-dired-compress-file)
                                    (dired-recursive-delete-directory .
                                     tramp-sh-handle-dired-recursive-delete-directory)
                                    (dired-uncache . tramp-handle-dired-uncache)
                                    (expand-file-name . tramp-sh-handle-expand-file-name)
                                    (file-accessible-directory-p .
                                     tramp-handle-file-accessible-directory-p)
                                    (file-acl . tramp-sh-handle-file-acl)
                                    (file-attributes . tramp-sh-handle-file-attributes)
                                    (file-directory-p . tramp-sh-handle-file-directory-p)
                                    (file-equal-p . tramp-handle-file-equal-p)
                                    (file-executable-p . tramp-sh-handle-file-executable-p)
                                    (file-exists-p . tramp-sh-handle-file-exists-p)
                                    (file-in-directory-p . tramp-handle-file-in-directory-p)
                                    (file-local-copy . tramp-sh-handle-file-local-copy)
                                    (file-modes . tramp-handle-file-modes)
                                    (file-name-all-completions .
                                     tramp-sh-handle-file-name-all-completions)
                                    (file-name-as-directory . tramp-handle-file-name-as-directory)
                                    (file-name-completion . tramp-handle-file-name-completion)
                                    (file-name-directory . tramp-handle-file-name-directory)
                                    (file-name-nondirectory . tramp-handle-file-name-nondirectory)
                                    (file-newer-than-file-p . tramp-sh-handle-file-newer-than-file-p)
                                    (file-notify-add-watch . tramp-sh-handle-file-notify-add-watch)
                                    (file-notify-rm-watch . tramp-handle-file-notify-rm-watch)
                                    (file-notify-valid-p . tramp-handle-file-notify-valid-p)
                                    (file-ownership-preserved-p .
                                     tramp-sh-handle-file-ownership-preserved-p)
                                    (file-readable-p . tramp-sh-handle-file-readable-p)
                                    (file-regular-p . tramp-handle-file-regular-p)
                                    (file-remote-p . tramp-handle-file-remote-p)
                                    (file-selinux-context . tramp-sh-handle-file-selinux-context)
                                    (file-symlink-p . tramp-handle-file-symlink-p)
                                    (file-truename . tramp-sh-handle-file-truename)
                                    (file-writable-p . tramp-sh-handle-file-writable-p)
                                    (find-backup-file-name . tramp-handle-find-backup-file-name)
                                    (insert-directory . tramp-sh-handle-insert-directory)
                                    (insert-file-contents . tramp-handle-insert-file-contents)
                                    (insert-file-contents-literally .
                                     tramp-sh-handle-insert-file-contents-literally)
                                    (load . tramp-handle-load)
                                    (make-auto-save-file-name . tramp-handle-make-auto-save-file-name)
                                    (make-directory . tramp-sh-handle-make-directory)
                                    (make-symbolic-link . tramp-sh-handle-make-symbolic-link)
                                    (process-file . tramp-sh-handle-process-file)
                                    (rename-file . tramp-sh-handle-rename-file)
                                    (set-file-acl . tramp-sh-handle-set-file-acl)
                                    (set-file-modes . tramp-sh-handle-set-file-modes)
                                    (set-file-selinux-context .
                                     tramp-sh-handle-set-file-selinux-context)
                                    (set-file-times . tramp-sh-handle-set-file-times)
                                    (set-visited-file-modtime .
                                     tramp-sh-handle-set-visited-file-modtime)
                                    (shell-command . tramp-handle-shell-command)
                                    (start-file-process . tramp-sh-handle-start-file-process)
                                    (substitute-in-file-name . tramp-handle-substitute-in-file-name)
                                    (unhandled-file-name-directory .
                                     tramp-handle-unhandled-file-name-directory)
                                    (vc-registered . tramp-sh-handle-vc-registered)
                                    (verify-visited-file-modtime .
                                     tramp-sh-handle-verify-visited-file-modtime)
                                    (write-region . tramp-sh-handle-write-region))
 tramp-shell-prompt-pattern "(decode-coding-string (base64-decode-string \"XCg/Ol5cfA1cKVteXSMkJT4KXSojP1tdIyQlPl0gKlwoG1xbWzAtOTtdKlthLXpBLVpdICpcKSo=\") 'raw-text)"
 tramp-smb-acl-program "smbcacls"
 tramp-smb-conf "/dev/null"
 tramp-smb-method "smb"
 tramp-smb-program "smbclient"
 tramp-smb-winexe-program "winexe"
 tramp-smb-winexe-shell-command "powershell.exe"
 tramp-smb-winexe-shell-command-switch "-file -"
 tramp-ssh-controlmaster-options "-o ControlMaster=auto -o ControlPath='tramp.%%C' -o ControlPersist=no"
 tramp-stat-marker "/////"
 tramp-stat-quoted-marker "\\/\\/\\/\\/\\/"
 tramp-syntax 'ftp
 tramp-temp-buffer-file-name nil
 tramp-temp-buffer-name " *tramp temp*"
 tramp-temp-name-prefix "tramp."
 tramp-terminal-prompt-regexp "\\(TERM = (.*)\\|Terminal type\\? \\[.*\\]\\)\\s-*"
 tramp-terminal-type "dumb"
 tramp-unload-hook '(#[nil "\300\301\302\"\207"
                       [remove-hook eshell-directory-change-hook tramp-eshell-directory-change] 3]
                     #[nil "\300\301\302\"\207" [unload-feature tramp-cmds force] 3]
                     #[nil "\300\301\302\"\207" [unload-feature tramp-cache force] 3]
                     #[nil "\300\301\302\"\207" [unload-feature tramp-sh force] 3]
                     #[nil "\300\301\302\"\207"
                       [remove-hook auto-save-hook tramp-set-auto-save-file-modes] 3]
                     #[nil "\300\301\302\"\207"
                       [remove-hook kill-buffer-hook tramp-delete-temp-file-function] 3]
                     tramp-unload-file-name-handlers
                     #[nil "\300\301\302\"\207"
                       [remove-hook rfn-eshadow-update-overlay-hook tramp-rfn-eshadow-update-overlay]
                       3]
                     #[nil "\300\301\302\"\207"
                       [remove-hook rfn-eshadow-setup-minibuffer-hook
                        tramp-rfn-eshadow-setup-minibuffer]
                       3]
                     #[nil "\300\301\302\"\210\300\303\302\"\207"
                       [unload-feature tramp-loaddefs force tramp-compat] 3]
                     #[nil "\300\301\302\"\207" [unload-feature trampver force] 3])
 tramp-use-ssh-controlmaster-options t
 tramp-user-regexp "[^/|: 	]+"
 tramp-user-with-domain-regexp "\\([^/|: 	]+\\)%\\([-a-zA-Z0-9_.]+\\)"
 tramp-uudecode "(echo begin 600 %t; tail -n +2) | uudecode\ncat %t\nrm -f %t"
 tramp-vc-registered-file-names nil
 tramp-vc-registered-read-file-names "echo \"(\"\nwhile read file; do\n    if %s \"$file\"; then\n	echo \"(\\\"$file\\\" \\\"file-exists-p\\\" t)\"\n    else\n	echo \"(\\\"$file\\\" \\\"file-exists-p\\\" nil)\"\n    fi\n    if %s \"$file\"; then\n	echo \"(\\\"$file\\\" \\\"file-readable-p\\\" t)\"\n    else\n	echo \"(\\\"$file\\\" \\\"file-readable-p\\\" nil)\"\n    fi\ndone\necho \")\""
 tramp-verbose 3
 tramp-version "2.2.13.25.1"
 tramp-warned-obsolete-methods nil
 tramp-wrong-passwd-regexp "^.*\\(Connection \\(?:\\(?:clo\\|refu\\)sed\\)\\|Host key verification failed\\.\\|Login \\(?:[Ii]ncorrect\\)\\|N\\(?:ame or service not known\\|o supported authentication methods left to try!\\)\\|Permission denied\\|\\(?:Sorry, try again\\|Timeout, server not responding\\)\\.\\).*\\|^.*\\(Received signal [0-9]+\\).*"
 tramp-yesno-prompt-regexp "\\(Are you sure you want to continue connecting (yes/no)\\?\\)\\s-*"
 tramp-yn-prompt-regexp "\\(\\(?:Store key in cache\\? (y/\\|Update cached key\\? (y/n, Return cancels connectio\\)n)\\)\\s-*"
 )

local variables:
================
;; *tramp/scp wingy*
(setq-local
 default-directory #("/scp:wingy:/" 1 4 (tramp-default t))
 )

load-path shadows:
==================

_______________________________________________
Tramp-devel mailing list
[email-masked]
https://lists.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/tramp-devel