Subject: bug#24976: 26.0.50; Dired `Q` no longer advancing to next file when multiple files marked

From: Ross Patterson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2016 16:30:38 -0800

Sometime "recently" (could have been a year, could have been a month, I
can't recall) the behavior of pressing Q in a dired buffer with multiple
files marked changed. After finishing with all the replacements in the
first file, it no longer proceeds to the next file. How do I fix this
and restore the old behavior?

In GNU Emacs 26.0.50.2 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.18.9)
 of 2016-10-25 built on lcy01-25
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11804000
System Description:	Ubuntu 16.04.1 LTS

Recent messages:
Quit [2 times]
Searched 1 buffer; no matches for "276: define('ces21-tma/tests/models/observable-instance.jshint', ['exports'], function (exports) {"
Mark activated
Searched 1 buffer; 12 matches for "^276: define"
Truncate long lines enabled
Mark set [2 times]
Searched 1 buffer; 12 matches for "^423:       this"
Mark set
Mark activated [2 times]
next-line: End of buffer [4 times]
Quit [7 times]
Configured using:
 'configure --build=x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr
 '--includedir=${prefix}/include' '--mandir=${prefix}/share/man'
 '--infodir=${prefix}/share/info' --sysconfdir=/etc --localstatedir=/var
 --disable-silent-rules '--libdir=${prefix}/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu'
 '--libexecdir=${prefix}/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu' --disable-maintainer-mode
 --disable-dependency-tracking --prefix=/usr --sharedstatedir=/var/lib
 --program-suffix=-snapshot --with-modules=yes --with-x=yes
 --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-xwidgets=yes 'CFLAGS=-g -O2
 -fstack-protector-strong -Wformat -Werror=format-security'
 'CPPFLAGS=-Wdate-time -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2'
 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-Bsymbolic-functions -Wl,-z,relro''

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GCONF GSETTINGS
NOTIFY LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 MODULES XWIDGETS LIBSYSTEMD

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Dired by name

Minor modes in effect:
  global-subword-mode: t
  subword-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  pyvenv-mode: t
  global-magit-file-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  dired-omit-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  global-auto-complete-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/rpatterson/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs hides /home/rpatterson/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-loaddefs
/home/rpatterson/.emacs.d/el-get/dedicated/dedicated hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/dedicated
/home/rpatterson/.emacs.d/el-get/markdown-mode/markdown-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/markdown-mode
/home/rpatterson/.emacs.d/el-get/csv-mode/csv-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/csv-mode
/home/rpatterson/.emacs.d/el-get/color-theme/color-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/color-theme
/home/rpatterson/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/htmlize hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/htmlize
/home/rpatterson/.emacs.d/el-get/browse-kill-ring/browse-kill-ring hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/browse-kill-ring
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/md4 hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/md4
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/hex-util hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/hex-util
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/rst hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/textmodes/rst
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/flyspell hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/textmodes/flyspell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/ispell hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/textmodes/ispell
/home/rpatterson/.emacs.d/el-get/flymake/flymake hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/progmodes/flymake
/home/rpatterson/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/rpatterson/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/rpatterson/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/rpatterson/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/rpatterson/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/rpatterson/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/rpatterson/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/rpatterson/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/rpatterson/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/rpatterson/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/rpatterson/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/rpatterson/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/rpatterson/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/rpatterson/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/rpatterson/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-md hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/rpatterson/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-makefile hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/rpatterson/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/rpatterson/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/rpatterson/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/rpatterson/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/rpatterson/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/rpatterson/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/rpatterson/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/rpatterson/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/rpatterson/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/rpatterson/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/rpatterson/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/rpatterson/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/rpatterson/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org
/home/rpatterson/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/rpatterson/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/rpatterson/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/rpatterson/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/rpatterson/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/rpatterson/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/rpatterson/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/rpatterson/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/rpatterson/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/rpatterson/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/rpatterson/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/rpatterson/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/rpatterson/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/rpatterson/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-info hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-info
/home/rpatterson/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/rpatterson/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/rpatterson/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/rpatterson/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/rpatterson/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/rpatterson/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/rpatterson/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/rpatterson/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/rpatterson/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/rpatterson/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/rpatterson/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/rpatterson/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-core hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/rpatterson/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/rpatterson/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/rpatterson/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/rpatterson/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/rpatterson/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-org hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/rpatterson/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/rpatterson/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/rpatterson/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/rpatterson/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/rpatterson/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/rpatterson/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/rpatterson/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/rpatterson/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/rpatterson/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/rpatterson/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/rpatterson/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/rpatterson/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/rpatterson/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-man hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/rpatterson/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/rpatterson/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/rpatterson/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/rpatterson/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/rpatterson/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/rpatterson/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/rpatterson/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-macro hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/rpatterson/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/rpatterson/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/rpatterson/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/rpatterson/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/rpatterson/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-install
/home/rpatterson/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/rpatterson/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/rpatterson/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-html hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/rpatterson/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-texinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/rpatterson/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/rpatterson/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/rpatterson/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/rpatterson/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/rpatterson/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-scala hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/rpatterson/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/rpatterson/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/home/rpatterson/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/rpatterson/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/rpatterson/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/rpatterson/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/rpatterson/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/rpatterson/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/rpatterson/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-io hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/rpatterson/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ox-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/rpatterson/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/hmac-md5 hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/net/hmac-md5
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/sasl-ntlm hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/sasl-cram hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/net/sasl-cram
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/sasl hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/net/sasl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/ntlm hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/net/ntlm
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/sasl-digest hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/net/sasl-digest
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/hmac-def hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/net/hmac-def
/home/rpatterson/.emacs.d/el-get/erc/erc-netsplit hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-netsplit
/home/rpatterson/.emacs.d/el-get/erc/erc-autoaway hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-autoaway
/home/rpatterson/.emacs.d/el-get/erc/erc-sound hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-sound
/home/rpatterson/.emacs.d/el-get/erc/erc-ezbounce hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-ezbounce
/home/rpatterson/.emacs.d/el-get/erc/erc-stamp hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-stamp
/home/rpatterson/.emacs.d/el-get/erc/erc-lang hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-lang
/home/rpatterson/.emacs.d/el-get/erc/erc-capab hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-capab
/home/rpatterson/.emacs.d/el-get/erc/erc-replace hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-replace
/home/rpatterson/.emacs.d/el-get/erc/erc-goodies hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-goodies
/home/rpatterson/.emacs.d/el-get/erc/erc-spelling hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-spelling
/home/rpatterson/.emacs.d/el-get/erc/erc-truncate hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-truncate
/home/rpatterson/.emacs.d/el-get/erc/erc-page hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-page
/home/rpatterson/.emacs.d/el-get/erc/erc-track hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-track
/home/rpatterson/.emacs.d/el-get/erc/erc-xdcc hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-xdcc
/home/rpatterson/.emacs.d/el-get/erc/erc hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/erc/erc
/home/rpatterson/.emacs.d/el-get/erc/erc-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-pcomplete
/home/rpatterson/.emacs.d/el-get/erc/erc-networks hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-networks
/home/rpatterson/.emacs.d/el-get/erc/erc-notify hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-notify
/home/rpatterson/.emacs.d/el-get/erc/erc-ibuffer hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-ibuffer
/home/rpatterson/.emacs.d/el-get/erc/erc-match hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-match
/home/rpatterson/.emacs.d/el-get/erc/erc-identd hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-identd
/home/rpatterson/.emacs.d/el-get/erc/erc-fill hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-fill
/home/rpatterson/.emacs.d/el-get/erc/erc-services hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-services
/home/rpatterson/.emacs.d/el-get/erc/erc-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-compat
/home/rpatterson/.emacs.d/el-get/erc/erc-join hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-join
/home/rpatterson/.emacs.d/el-get/erc/erc-list hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-list
/home/rpatterson/.emacs.d/el-get/erc/erc-backend hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-backend
/home/rpatterson/.emacs.d/el-get/erc/erc-ring hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-ring
/home/rpatterson/.emacs.d/el-get/erc/erc-imenu hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-imenu
/home/rpatterson/.emacs.d/el-get/erc/erc-button hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-button
/home/rpatterson/.emacs.d/el-get/erc/erc-menu hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-menu
/home/rpatterson/.emacs.d/el-get/erc/erc-dcc hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-dcc
/home/rpatterson/.emacs.d/el-get/erc/erc-speedbar hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-speedbar
/home/rpatterson/.emacs.d/el-get/erc/erc-log hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-log
/home/rpatterson/.emacs.d/el-get/erc/erc-hecomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/obsolete/erc-hecomplete

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug sendmail rect pulse eieio-opt speedbar
sb-image ezimage dframe semantic/fw mode-local tabify man make-mode
cursor-sensor js2-mode find-dired url-util two-column iso-transl
org-archive calc-undo calc-math misearch multi-isearch info dabbrev
dired-aux calc-misc calc-alg calc-ext calc-menu calc calc-loaddefs
calc-macs json-mode json-reformat json-snatcher js sgml-mode dom imenu
cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine
cc-vars ffap thingatpt magit-svn linum org-table org-clock cal-iso
vc-git org-eldoc flyspell ispell org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info
org-gnus org-docview doc-view jka-compr image-mode org-bibtex bibtex
org-bbdb org-element avl-tree org-w3m org-agenda org org-macro
org-footnote org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities noutline
outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle org-src ob-ref ob-lob
ob-table ob-keys ob-exp ob-comint ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs
cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs term disp-table ehelp solarized-theme
solarized-definitions rpatterson-theme cap-words superword subword paren
dedicated yasnippet flycheck find-func rx highlight-indentation company
elpy pyvenv elpy-refactor python json map grep files-x etags xref
project cus-edit cus-start cus-load magit-gitflow magit-blame
magit-stash magit-bisect magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit
magit-apply magit-wip magit-log magit-diff smerge-mode diff-mode
magit-core magit-autorevert autorevert filenotify magit-process
magit-popup magit-mode magit-git crm magit-section magit-utils
git-commit help-fns log-edit easy-mmode message subr-x puny rfc822 mml
mml-sec epa derived epg gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util
ietf-drums mail-prsvr mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader
pcvs-util add-log with-editor async-bytecomp async tramp-sh tramp
tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver ucs-normalize shell pcomplete
format-spec server dash dired-x finder-inf smex ido org-loaddefs
flymake-html-validator flymake-ruby flymake-easy advice flymake compile
comint ansi-color ring cc-defs color-theme wid-edit auto-complete-config
auto-complete edmacro kmacro popup .loaddefs el-get el-get-autoloading
el-get-list-packages el-get-dependencies el-get-build el-get-status pp
el-get-methods el-get-fossil el-get-svn el-get-pacman el-get-github-zip
el-get-github-tar el-get-http-zip el-get-http-tar el-get-hg el-get-go
el-get-git-svn el-get-fink el-get-emacswiki el-get-http el-get-notify
el-get-emacsmirror el-get-github el-get-git el-get-elpa package
epg-config url-handlers url-parse auth-source eieio eieio-core cl-macs
eieio-loaddefs password-cache url-vars seq byte-opt el-get-darcs
el-get-cvs el-get-bzr el-get-brew el-get-builtin el-get-apt-get
el-get-recipes el-get-byte-compile el-get-custom cl-seq el-get-core
autoload radix-tree lisp-mnt bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra help-mode
easymenu cconv cl gv cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib dired dired-loaddefs
time-date mule-util tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar
dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932
hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese charscript case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev
obarray minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face
macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env
code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote
dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
xwidget-internal move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1162996 224265)
 (symbols 48 58589 0)
 (miscs 40 13246 18529)
 (strings 32 171417 31943)
 (string-bytes 1 4902692)
 (vectors 16 96843)
 (vector-slots 8 2036632 406781)
 (floats 8 873 988)
 (intervals 56 31561 6620)
 (buffers 976 124)
 (heap 1024 105683 77274))