Subject: bug#24971: closed (Re: bug#24971: Core Dump)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2016 20:27:02 +0000

Your bug report

#24971: Core Dump

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
24971: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=24971
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#24971: Core Dump
From: Glenn Morris <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2016 15:26:44 -0500
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Version: 25.2

Eli Zaretskii wrote:

> Yes.  So I think this is one of 2 problems that were already fixed for
> the next release.  If you can build the emacs-25 branch of the Emacs
> Git repository, please do, and see if crashes like this one still
> happen.

Closing presumed fixed in next release.

Subject: Core Dump
From: Simon Hafner <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2016 18:21:00 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

What I did:

I don't remember exactly, regular text editing.

The emacs information is after the crash, but I don't remember
changing anything meanwhile.

"bt full" is attached.

> Also point out that dancol says "I told you so"

In GNU Emacs 25.1.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.20.9)
 of 2016-09-18 built on juergen
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11804000
System Description: Arch Linux

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/usr --sysconfdir=/etc --libexecdir=/usr/lib
 --localstatedir=/var --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-xft
 'CFLAGS=-march=x86-64 -mtune=generic -O2 -pipe
 -fstack-protector-strong' CPPFLAGS=-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2
 LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1,--sort-common,--as-needed,-z,relro'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GCONF GSETTINGS
NOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.utf8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Text

Minor modes in effect:
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  global-vi-tilde-fringe-mode: t
  vi-tilde-fringe-mode: t
  helm-descbinds-mode: t
  helm-mode: t
  helm-flx-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  hl-todo-mode: t
  global-spacemacs-whitespace-cleanup-mode: t
  spacemacs-whitespace-cleanup-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  window-numbering-mode: t
  volatile-highlights-mode: t
  spaceline-info-mode: t
  spaceline-helm-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  popwin-mode: t
  persp-mode: t
  Info-breadcrumbs-in-mode-line-mode: t
  ido-vertical-mode: t
  global-git-gutter+-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  flycheck-pos-tip-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  flx-ido-mode: t
  eyebrowse-mode: t
  global-evil-surround-mode: t
  evil-surround-mode: t
  evil-snipe-local-mode: t
  evil-snipe-mode: t
  global-evil-search-highlight-persist: t
  evil-search-highlight-persist: t
  show-smartparens-global-mode: t
  show-smartparens-mode: t
  evil-escape-mode: t
  global-anzu-mode: t
  anzu-mode: t
  eval-sexp-fu-flash-mode: t
  global-edit-server-edit-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  clean-aindent-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  evil-mode: t
  evil-local-mode: t
  spacemacs-leader-override-mode: t
  global-spacemacs-leader-override-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  xterm-mouse-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  global-page-break-lines-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:
Quit
user-error: "---": pattern not found [2 times]
Mark set
Quit [3 times]
When done with a buffer, type C-x #
Mark set
SPC ESC is undefined
Create directory
`/home/tass/dev/eve/fleet-buddy/client/src/main/scala/'? (y or n) y
line-move-visual: End of buffer
Quit

Load-path shadows:
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/ob-scala hides
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/scala-mode-20160902.525/ob-scala
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/ox hides
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161031/ox
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/ox-texinfo hides
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161031/ox-texinfo
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/ox-publish hides
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161031/ox-publish
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/ox-org hides
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161031/ox-org
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/ox-odt hides
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161031/ox-odt
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/ox-md hides
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161031/ox-md
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/ox-man hides
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161031/ox-man
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/ox-latex hides
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161031/ox-latex
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/ox-icalendar hides
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161031/ox-icalendar
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/ox-html hides
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161031/ox-html
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/ox-beamer hides
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161031/ox-beamer
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/ox-ascii hides
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161031/ox-ascii
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/org hides
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161031/org
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/org-w3m hides
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161031/org-w3m
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/org-timer hides
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161031/org-timer
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/org-table hides
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161031/org-table
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/org-src hides
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161031/org-src
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/org-rmail hides
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161031/org-rmail
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/org-protocol hides
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161031/org-protocol
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/org-plot hides
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161031/org-plot
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/org-pcomplete hides
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161031/org-pcomplete
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/org-mouse hides
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161031/org-mouse
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/org-mobile hides
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161031/org-mobile
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/org-mhe hides
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161031/org-mhe
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/org-macs hides
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161031/org-macs
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/org-macro hides
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161031/org-macro
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/org-list hides
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161031/org-list
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/org-lint hides
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161031/org-lint
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/org-irc hides
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161031/org-irc
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/org-inlinetask hides
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161031/org-inlinetask
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/org-info hides
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161031/org-info
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/org-indent hides
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161031/org-indent
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/org-id hides
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161031/org-id
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/org-habit hides
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161031/org-habit
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/org-gnus hides
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161031/org-gnus
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/org-footnote hides
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161031/org-footnote
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/org-feed hides
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161031/org-feed
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/org-faces hides
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161031/org-faces
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/org-eshell hides
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161031/org-eshell
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/org-entities hides
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161031/org-entities
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/org-element hides
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161031/org-element
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-download-20160907.1021/org-download hides
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161031/org-download
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/org-docview hides
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161031/org-docview
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/org-datetree hides
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161031/org-datetree
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/org-ctags hides
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161031/org-ctags
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/org-crypt hides
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161031/org-crypt
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/org-compat hides
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161031/org-compat
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/org-colview hides
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161031/org-colview
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/org-clock hides
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161031/org-clock
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/org-capture hides
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161031/org-capture
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-bullets-20140918.1137/org-bullets hides
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161031/org-bullets
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/org-bibtex hides
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161031/org-bibtex
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/org-bbdb hides
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161031/org-bbdb
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/org-attach hides
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161031/org-attach
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/org-archive hides
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161031/org-archive
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/org-agenda hides
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161031/org-agenda
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/ob hides
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161031/ob
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/ob-tangle hides
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161031/ob-tangle
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/ob-table hides
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161031/ob-table
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/ob-stan hides
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161031/ob-stan
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/ob-sqlite hides
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161031/ob-sqlite
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/ob-sql hides
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161031/ob-sql
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/ob-shen hides
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161031/ob-shen
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/ob-shell hides
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161031/ob-shell
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/ob-sed hides
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161031/ob-sed
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/ob-screen hides
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161031/ob-screen
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/ob-scheme hides
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161031/ob-scheme
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/ob-scala hides
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161031/ob-scala
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/ob-sass hides
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161031/ob-sass
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/ob-ruby hides
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161031/ob-ruby
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/ob-ref hides
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161031/ob-ref
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/ob-python hides
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161031/ob-python
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/ob-processing hides
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161031/ob-processing
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/ob-plantuml hides
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161031/ob-plantuml
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/ob-picolisp hides
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161031/ob-picolisp
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/ob-perl hides
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161031/ob-perl
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/ob-org hides
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161031/ob-org
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/ob-octave hides
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161031/ob-octave
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/ob-ocaml hides
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161031/ob-ocaml
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/ob-mscgen hides
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161031/ob-mscgen
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/ob-maxima hides
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161031/ob-maxima
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/ob-matlab hides
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161031/ob-matlab
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/ob-makefile hides
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161031/ob-makefile
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/ob-lob hides
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161031/ob-lob
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/ob-lisp hides
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161031/ob-lisp
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/ob-lilypond hides
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161031/ob-lilypond
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/ob-ledger hides
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161031/ob-ledger
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/ob-latex hides
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161031/ob-latex
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/ob-keys hides
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161031/ob-keys
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/ob-js hides
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161031/ob-js
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/ob-java hides
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161031/ob-java
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/ob-io hides
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161031/ob-io
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/ob-haskell hides
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161031/ob-haskell
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/ob-groovy hides
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161031/ob-groovy
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/ob-gnuplot hides
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161031/ob-gnuplot
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/ob-fortran hides
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161031/ob-fortran
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/ob-forth hides
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161031/ob-forth
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/ob-exp hides
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161031/ob-exp
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/ob-eval hides
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161031/ob-eval
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/ob-emacs-lisp hides
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161031/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/ob-ebnf hides
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161031/ob-ebnf
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/ob-dot hides
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161031/ob-dot
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/ob-ditaa hides
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161031/ob-ditaa
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/ob-css hides
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161031/ob-css
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/ob-core hides
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161031/ob-core
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/ob-coq hides
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161031/ob-coq
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/ob-comint hides
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161031/ob-comint
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/ob-clojure hides
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161031/ob-clojure
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/ob-calc hides
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161031/ob-calc
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/ob-awk hides
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161031/ob-awk
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/ob-asymptote hides
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161031/ob-asymptote
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/ob-abc hides
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161031/ob-abc
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/ob-R hides
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161031/ob-R
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/ob-J hides
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161031/ob-J
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/ob-C hides
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161031/ob-C
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/org-version hides
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161031/org-version
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/org-loaddefs hides
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161031/org-loaddefs
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/org-install hides
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161031/org-install
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/spacemacs-theme-20161024.1259/spacemacs-theme-pkg
hides /home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/spacemacs-theme-20160909.445/spacemacs-theme-pkg
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/spacemacs-theme-20161024.1259/spacemacs-theme-autoloads
hides /home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/spacemacs-theme-20160909.445/spacemacs-theme-autoloads
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/spacemacs-theme-20161024.1259/spacemacs-common
hides /home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/spacemacs-theme-20160909.445/spacemacs-common
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/spacemacs-theme-20161024.1259/spacemacs-light-theme
hides /home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/spacemacs-theme-20160909.445/spacemacs-light-theme
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/spacemacs-theme-20161024.1259/spacemacs-dark-theme
hides /home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/spacemacs-theme-20160909.445/spacemacs-dark-theme
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/ht-20161015.1945/ht hides
/home/tass/.emacs.d/core/libs/ht
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/pkgbuild-mode-20151010.736/pkgbuild-mode
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/pkgbuild-mode
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20161022.447/lisp/ess-arc-d hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/ess-arc-d
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20161022.447/lisp/ess-bugs-d hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/ess-bugs-d
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20161022.447/lisp/ess-bugs-l hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/ess-bugs-l
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20161022.447/lisp/ess-compat hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/ess-compat
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20161022.447/lisp/ess-comp hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/ess-comp
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20161022.447/lisp/ess-custom hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/ess-custom
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20161022.447/lisp/ess-dde hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/ess-dde
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20161022.447/lisp/essd-els hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/essd-els
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20161022.447/lisp/ess hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/ess
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20161022.447/lisp/ess-eldoc hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/ess-eldoc
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20161022.447/lisp/ess-font-lock hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/ess-font-lock
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20161022.447/lisp/ess-generics hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/ess-generics
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20161022.447/lisp/ess-gretl hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/ess-gretl
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20161022.447/lisp/ess-help hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/ess-help
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20161022.447/lisp/ess-inf hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/ess-inf
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20161022.447/lisp/ess-jags-d hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/ess-jags-d
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20161022.447/lisp/ess-julia hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/ess-julia
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20161022.447/lisp/ess-lsp-l hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/ess-lsp-l
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20161022.447/lisp/ess-menu hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/ess-menu
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20161022.447/lisp/ess-mode hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/ess-mode
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20161022.447/lisp/ess-mouse hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/ess-mouse
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20161022.447/lisp/ess-noweb hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/ess-noweb
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20161022.447/lisp/ess-noweb-font-lock-mode
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/ess-noweb-font-lock-mode
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20161022.447/lisp/ess-noweb-mode hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/ess-noweb-mode
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20161022.447/lisp/ess-omg-d hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/ess-omg-d
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20161022.447/lisp/ess-omg-l hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/ess-omg-l
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20161022.447/lisp/ess-r-args hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/ess-r-args
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20161022.447/lisp/ess-r-completion hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/ess-r-completion
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20161022.447/lisp/ess-r-d hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/ess-r-d
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20161022.447/lisp/ess-rd hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/ess-rd
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20161022.447/lisp/ess-rdired hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/ess-rdired
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20161022.447/lisp/ess-r-gui hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/ess-r-gui
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20161022.447/lisp/ess-roxy hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/ess-roxy
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20161022.447/lisp/ess-r-package hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/ess-r-package
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20161022.447/lisp/ess-r-syntax hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/ess-r-syntax
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20161022.447/lisp/ess-rutils hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/ess-rutils
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20161022.447/lisp/ess-s3-d hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/ess-s3-d
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20161022.447/lisp/ess-s4-d hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/ess-s4-d
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20161022.447/lisp/ess-sas-a hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/ess-sas-a
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20161022.447/lisp/ess-sas-d hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/ess-sas-d
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20161022.447/lisp/ess-sas-l hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/ess-sas-l
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20161022.447/lisp/ess-site hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/ess-site
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20161022.447/lisp/ess-s-l hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/ess-s-l
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20161022.447/lisp/ess-sp3-d hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/ess-sp3-d
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20161022.447/lisp/ess-sp4-d hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/ess-sp4-d
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20161022.447/lisp/ess-sp5-d hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/ess-sp5-d
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20161022.447/lisp/ess-sp6-d hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/ess-sp6-d
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20161022.447/lisp/ess-sp6w-d hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/ess-sp6w-d
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20161022.447/lisp/ess-sta-d hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/ess-sta-d
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20161022.447/lisp/ess-sta-l hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/ess-sta-l
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20161022.447/lisp/ess-swv hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/ess-swv
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20161022.447/lisp/ess-toolbar hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/ess-toolbar
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20161022.447/lisp/ess-tracebug hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/ess-tracebug
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20161022.447/lisp/ess-trns hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/ess-trns
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20161022.447/lisp/ess-utils hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/ess-utils
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20161022.447/lisp/ess-vst-d hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/ess-vst-d
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20161022.447/lisp/ess-xls-d hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/ess-xls-d
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/julia-mode-20161027.625/julia-mode hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/julia-mode
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20161022.447/lisp/make-regexp hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/make-regexp
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20161022.447/lisp/mouseme hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/mouseme
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20161022.447/lisp/msdos hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ess/msdos
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/ob-fortran hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/org-crypt hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/ox-org hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/org-mouse hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/ob-awk hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/ob-screen hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/ob-calc hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/org-gnus hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/ob-ledger hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/org-info hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-info
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/ob-dot hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/org-rmail hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/ob-comint hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/ob-R hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/org-clock hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/ox-icalendar hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/ob-latex hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/org-pcomplete hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/ob-python hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/org-agenda hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/ob-octave hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/ob-sqlite hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/ob-lilypond hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/ob-asymptote hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/ox-html hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/ob-io hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/org-w3m hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/ob-css hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/ob-picolisp hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/org-docview hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/org-datetree hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/ox-beamer hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/org-inlinetask hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/org-colview hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/org-eshell hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/org-version hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-version
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/ox-latex hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/ob-matlab hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/ob-haskell hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/org-install hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-install
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/ob-emacs-lisp hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/ob-js hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/org-archive hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/ob-scala hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/ox-texinfo hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/ob-mscgen hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/ob-keys hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/org-element hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-element
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/ox-md hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/ox-ascii hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/org-entities hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/ox-man hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/ob-C hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/ob-table hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/ob-perl hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/org-bbdb hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/org-macro hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/org-timer hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/ob-makefile hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/ob-ref hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/org-macs hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/ob-clojure hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/ob-scheme hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/ob-java hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/org-plot hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/org-habit hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/org-indent hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/ob-ocaml hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/org hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/ob-ditaa hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/org-list hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-list
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/org-footnote hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/org-loaddefs hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/org-protocol hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/ob-sass hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/ob-lob hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/org-bibtex hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/org-id hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-id
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/org-irc hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/ox-publish hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/org-table hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-table
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/ox-odt hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/org-feed hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/ob-eval hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/ob-exp hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/ob-core hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/org-src hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-src
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/org-mhe hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/ob-tangle hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/org-compat hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/org-ctags hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/org-capture hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/ob-gnuplot hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/org-faces hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/ob-shen hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/ob-plantuml hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/ob-sql hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/ox hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/ob-org hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/org-mobile hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/org-attach hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/ob-lisp hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/ob-ruby hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161031/ob-maxima hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/tass/.emacs.d/elpa/seq-2.19/seq hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/emacs-lisp/seq

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug sendmail helm-command helm-elisp
helm-eval edebug pkgbuild-mode sh-script smie executable misearch
multi-isearch two-column iso-transl whitespace helm-projectile
helm-themes vc-git open-junk-file company-oddmuse company-keywords
company-etags company-gtags company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev
company-files company-capf company-cmake company-xcode company-clang
company-semantic company-eclim company-template company-nxml
company-bbdb ensime-company ensime-mode ensime-sbt sbt-mode
sbt-mode-rgrep sbt-mode-comint sbt-mode-buffer sbt-mode-project
sbt-mode-vars ensime-http ensime-ui ensime-semantic-highlight ensime-doc
ensime-search ensime-undo ensime-startup ensime-refactor ensime-popup
ensime-notes ensime-model ensime-inspector imenu ensime-goto-testfile
ensime-editor popup ensime-debug gdb-mi bindat gud ensime-stacktrace
ensime-inf ensime-overlay ensime-completion-util ensime-config
ensime-util ensime-client ensime-vars url-gw flymake arc-mode
archive-mode goto-addr bug-reference auto-highlight-symbol
highlight-numbers parent-mode highlight-parentheses hideshow
rainbow-delimiters ansible yasnippet flycheck-elm flycheck-haskell
haskell-cabal haskell-utils smartparens-scala scala-mode
scala-mode-prettify-symbols scala-mode-imenu scala-mode-map
scala-mode-fontlock scala-mode-indent scala-mode-paragraph
scala-mode-syntax scala-mode-lib vi-tilde-fringe git-gutter-fringe+
fringe-helper helm-descbinds helm-mode helm-files image-dired dired-x
dired-aux ffap helm-buffers helm-elscreen helm-tags helm-bookmark
helm-adaptive helm-info bookmark pp helm-locate helm-grep helm-regexp
helm-external helm-net browse-url xml url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util
mailcap helm-utils helm-help helm-types helm-flx helm helm-source
helm-multi-match helm-lib projectile grep compile ibuf-ext ibuffer
recentf tree-widget ob-scala custom-theme hl-todo
spacemacs-whitespace-cleanup ws-butler winner window-numbering etags
xref project volatile-highlights spaceline-config spaceline-segments
spaceline powerline powerline-separators color powerline-themes
smartparens-config saveplace savehist popwin persp-mode org-element
avl-tree noflet cl-indent org-table org org-macro org-footnote
org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities org-version ob-emacs-lisp
ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-src ob-keys ob-comint
ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs info+ image-mode ido-vertical-mode gmail-message-mode
ham-mode markdown-mode html-to-markdown git-gutter+ git-commit
with-editor async-bytecomp async tramp-sh server log-edit message idna
dired rfc822 mml mml-sec epg mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader
pcvs-util add-log tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver shell
pcomplete comint ansi-color gh-common gh-profile marshal
flycheck-pos-tip pos-tip flycheck-nim flycheck find-func flx-ido flx ido
eyebrowse format-spec evil-unimpaired f s ucs-normalize evil-surround
evil-snipe evil-search-highlight-persist evil-numbers evil-lisp-state
smartparens evil-indent-plus evil-exchange evil-escape evil-args
evil-anzu anzu eval-sexp-fu highlight edit-server noutline outline
diff-hl vc-dir ewoc vc vc-dispatcher diff-mode company-web dash
company-css company web-completion-data clean-aindent-mode adaptive-wrap
hybrid-mode exec-path-from-shell evil-evilified-state which-key
use-package diminish bind-key hydra lv cus-edit cus-start cus-load evil
evil-integration undo-tree diff evil-maps evil-commands evil-jumps
evil-command-window evil-types evil-search evil-ex evil-macros
evil-repeat evil-states evil-core evil-common windmove thingatpt rect
evil-digraphs evil-vars ring info bind-map quelpa url-parse auth-source
gnus-util time-date password-cache url-vars package-build mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
mm-util help-fns mail-prsvr json map lisp-mnt hl-line xt-mouse
autorevert filenotify rx disp-table wid-edit spacemacs-dark-theme
spacemacs-common finder-inf core-configuration-layer eieio-compat cl-seq
ht cl warnings package epg-config seq eieio byte-opt bytecomp
byte-compile cl-extra help-mode cconv eieio-core core-spacemacs
core-use-package-ext core-transient-state core-micro-state core-toggle
core-keybindings core-fonts-support core-spacemacs-buffer derived
edmacro kmacro core-funcs cl-macs gv core-themes-support
core-display-init core-jump core-auto-completion core-release-management
core-dotspacemacs core-command-line core-debug advice profiler easymenu
cl-loaddefs cl-lib page-break-lines easy-mmode subr-x pcase mule-util
tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
mwheel x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt
fringe tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register
page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock
font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cl-generic cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese charscript case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice
loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x
multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 898327 939442)
 (symbols 48 68950 20)
 (miscs 40 2849 10236)
 (strings 32 184570 425944)
 (string-bytes 1 6062889)
 (vectors 16 100961)
 (vector-slots 8 1847902 530087)
 (floats 8 4021 9956)
 (intervals 56 12613 6940)
 (buffers 976 177))