Subject: bug#24947: closed (Re: bug#24947: ssh not working with ido)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2016 13:21:02 +0000

Your bug report

#24947: 25.1; ssh not working with ido

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
24947: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=24947
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#24947: ssh not working with ido
From: Michael Albinus <[email-masked]>
To: Colin Baxter <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2016 14:20:05 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Version: 26.1

Colin Baxter <[email-masked]> writes:

> Dear Michael,

Hi Colin,

> Of course - sorry, I wasn't thinking straight. I can therefore report
> success from your using your patch.

Thanks for confirmation. I'm marking the bug as closed.

> Thank again.
> Best wishes,
> Colin.

Best regards, Michael.

Subject: 25.1; ssh not working with ido
From: Colin Baxter <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2016 17:12:20 +0000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

With "emacs -Q" and minimal initFile of

(require 'ido)
    (ido-mode t)

a tramp "/ssh:username@host/home/username/path/to/file" gives error

tramp-file-name-handler: Host name must not match method "ssh"

If C-f is done before the colon, to switch off the completion, then
:username@host:/home/path/to/file can be entered without error and the
remote file may be loaded success full.

In GNU Emacs 25.1.1 (i686-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.4.2)
 of 2016-09-18 built on jetstar
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11204000
System Description:	Debian GNU/Linux 7.11 (wheezy)

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/home/redknight/local --with-x-toolkit=gtk3
 --without-sound'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK GPM DBUS GCONF GSETTINGS NOTIFY
ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_GB.utf8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8

Major mode: eww

Minor modes in effect:
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  xterm-mouse-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  global-linum-mode: t
  timeclock-mode-line-display: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:
Are you sure you want to quit reading news? (y or n) y
Saving Gnus registry (2338 entries) to ~/.emacs-files/gnus-25/.gnus.registry.eieio...
Saving Gnus registry (size 2338) to ~/.emacs-files/gnus-25/.gnus.registry.eieio...done
Saving file /home/redknight/.emacs-files/gnus-25/.newsrc...
Wrote /home/redknight/.emacs-files/gnus-25/.newsrc
Saving /home/redknight/.emacs-files/gnus-25/.newsrc.eld...
Saving file /home/redknight/.emacs-files/gnus-25/.newsrc.eld...
Wrote /home/redknight/.emacs-files/gnus-25/.newsrc.eld
Saving /home/redknight/.emacs-files/gnus-25/.newsrc.eld...done
Making completion list...

Load-path shadows:
/home/redknight/.emacs-lisp/emacs-w3m/w3m-session hides /home/redknight/.emacs-lisp/w3m-session
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/contrib/lisp/htmlize hides /home/redknight/.emacs-lisp/htmlize
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-screenshot hides /home/redknight/.emacs-lisp/org-screenshot
/home/redknight/.emacs-lisp/ob-rec hides /home/redknight/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ob-rec
/home/redknight/.emacs-lisp/rec-mode hides /home/redknight/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/rec-mode
/home/redknight/git/auctex/auctex hides /home/redknight/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex
/home/redknight/git/auctex/tex-site hides /home/redknight/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/tex-site
/home/redknight/.emacs-lisp/ftnchek hides /home/redknight/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ftnchek
/home/redknight/git/auctex/preview-latex hides /home/redknight/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/preview-latex
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides /home/redknight/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org-version hides /home/redknight/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-version
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides /home/redknight/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides /home/redknight/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides /home/redknight/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-beamer hides /home/redknight/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides /home/redknight/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides /home/redknight/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides /home/redknight/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides /home/redknight/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-id
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides /home/redknight/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org-docview hides /home/redknight/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides /home/redknight/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org-gnus hides /home/redknight/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides /home/redknight/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides /home/redknight/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides /home/redknight/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides /home/redknight/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-html hides /home/redknight/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides /home/redknight/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides /home/redknight/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-keys hides /home/redknight/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides /home/redknight/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides /home/redknight/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides /home/redknight/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-table
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/redknight/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org-element hides /home/redknight/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-element
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides /home/redknight/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org-w3m hides /home/redknight/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides /home/redknight/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp hides /home/redknight/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides /home/redknight/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides /home/redknight/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-publish hides /home/redknight/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides /home/redknight/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides /home/redknight/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-list
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org-rmail hides /home/redknight/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org-info hides /home/redknight/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-info
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides /home/redknight/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger hides /home/redknight/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides /home/redknight/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen hides /home/redknight/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides /home/redknight/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides /home/redknight/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides /home/redknight/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides /home/redknight/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides /home/redknight/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote hides /home/redknight/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob hides /home/redknight/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides /home/redknight/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides /home/redknight/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides /home/redknight/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-makefile hides /home/redknight/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides /home/redknight/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-man hides /home/redknight/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides /home/redknight/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-io hides /home/redknight/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides /home/redknight/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org-macro hides /home/redknight/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides /home/redknight/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides /home/redknight/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org hides /home/redknight/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides /home/redknight/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides /home/redknight/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides /home/redknight/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides /home/redknight/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides /home/redknight/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides /home/redknight/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides /home/redknight/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-texinfo hides /home/redknight/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs hides /home/redknight/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ox hides /home/redknight/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-scala hides /home/redknight/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides /home/redknight/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides /home/redknight/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides /home/redknight/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-core hides /home/redknight/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides /home/redknight/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org-irc hides /home/redknight/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides /home/redknight/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org-bibtex hides /home/redknight/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides /home/redknight/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-md hides /home/redknight/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides /home/redknight/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides /home/redknight/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-ascii hides /home/redknight/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org-eshell hides /home/redknight/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-latex hides /home/redknight/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides /home/redknight/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org-mhe hides /home/redknight/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides /home/redknight/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-src
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen hides /home/redknight/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides /home/redknight/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-org hides /home/redknight/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides /home/redknight/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides /home/redknight/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides /home/redknight/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /home/redknight/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-odt hides /home/redknight/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org-bbdb hides /home/redknight/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides /home/redknight/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-icalendar hides /home/redknight/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides /home/redknight/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-install
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides /home/redknight/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/redknight/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides /home/redknight/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-comint

Features:
(shadow emacsbug jka-compr tetris gamegrid compface mailalias smtpmail
sendmail nnir git-log log-view pcvs-util gnus-fun sort smiley
gnus-cite flow-fill gnus-async gnus-bcklg mail-extr gnus-ml gnus-topic
mm-archive url-handlers nnrss xml nndraft nnmh nnml bbdb-gnus bbdb-mua
epa-file epa gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual
gnus-msg nntp gnus-cache gnus-registry registry eieio-compat
eieio-base gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig gnus-sum
gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source
utf7 netrc nnoo gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win footnote qp
rmailmm message dired mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode
gmm-utils mailheader rmail epg view diary-lib diary-loaddefs holidays
hol-loaddefs cal-move parse-time org-clock tabify cal-iso org-indent
org-datetree org-capture image-file org-table sh-script smie grep
git-modeline shr-color color network-stream nsm starttls url-http tls
gnutls mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums url-gw url-cache
url-auth eww-lnum eww mm-url gnus gnus-ems nnheader mail-utils
url-queue shr dom subr-x browse-url executable whitespace reftex-parse
autorevert filenotify reftex-dcr reftex-auc org-w3m org-wl org-vm
org-rmail org-protocol org-mhe org-mew org-irc org-inlinetask org-info
org-gnus org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb flyspell enriched edmacro kmacro
pp git-status ewoc my-eshell face-remap em-unix em-term em-script
em-prompt em-ls em-joc em-hist em-pred em-glob em-dirs em-cmpl
em-basic em-banner em-alias esh-var esh-io esh-cmd esh-opt esh-ext
esh-proc esh-arg esh-groups eshell esh-module esh-mode esh-util
recentf tree-widget url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie url-domsuf mailcap my-javascript w3m-load ssh
mailcrypt rfc822 preview-latex tex-site auto-loads server my-mailcap
muse-texinfo texnfo-upd texinfo muse-latex muse-html muse-xml-common
muse-publish muse-project muse-protocols muse-regexps derived muse
muse-nested-tags muse-mode page-break-lines ox-bibtex ox-texinfo
ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn
nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-latex ox-icalendar
ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox reftex-cite reftex reftex-vars
iimage ob-sqlite ob-shell ob-ruby ob-R ob-python ob-org ob-perl
ob-lisp ob-latex ob-haskell ob-gnuplot ob-fortran ob-dot ob-ditaa
ob-calc calc-store calc-trail calc-ext calc calc-loaddefs calc-macs
ob-C cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds ob-awk org-id
org-crypt my-journal windmove org-habit org-element avl-tree
org-location-google-maps org-agenda google-maps google-maps-static
url-util url-parse url-vars google-maps-geocode google-maps-base json
map org org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete org-list org-faces
org-entities noutline outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle
org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-keys ob-exp ob-comint tramp
tramp-compat auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core gnus-util mm-util
help-fns mail-prsvr password-cache tramp-loaddefs trampver
ucs-normalize shell pcomplete ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs
org-loaddefs format-spec find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs
git-emacs ido git-emacs-autoloads git-global-keys time-stamp vc-git
diff-mode easy-mmode vc vc-dispatcher ediff-merg ediff-wind ediff-diff
ediff-mult ediff-help ediff-init ediff-util ediff pandoc-mode
pandoc-mode-utils dash hydra lv bbdb-vcard bbdb-com crm mailabbrev
vcard bbdb bbdb-site timezone bbdb-loaddefs finder-inf
conkeror-minor-mode-autoloads dired-details-autoloads
google-maps-autoloads markdown-mode+-autoloads muse-autoloads info
package epg-config seq byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra
help-mode cconv lusty-explorer cl-macs htmlize cl gv term disp-table
ehelp shell-command synonyms thingatpt+ thingatpt ftnchek-mode compile
comint ansi-color ring fortran cus-edit easymenu wid-edit linum-ex
cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs ispell xt-mouse time
battery linum advice timeclock paren cus-start cus-load
slime-autoloads cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib time-date mule-util tooltip
eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel
x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt
fringe tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode
register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse
jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cl-generic cham
georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese charscript case-table
epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer cl-preloaded
nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x
multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 8 1232798 95424)
 (symbols 24 62192 497)
 (miscs 20 901 2564)
 (strings 16 209557 50129)
 (string-bytes 1 7945187)
 (vectors 8 90259)
 (vector-slots 4 2357592 49510)
 (floats 8 1033 1025)
 (intervals 28 71350 2600)
 (buffers 520 57)
 (heap 1024 51369 12028))

-- 
--
Colin Baxter
[email-masked]