Subject: 24.5; Error on customize-update-all

From: Frank Roland <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2016 17:52:21 +0100

I was not realy doing anything. After some tome a hook got triggered and
caused an error, see backtrace:
Debugger entered--Lisp error: (wrong-type-argument stringp nil)
  file-name-directory(nil)
  (expand-file-name "../var/auctex" (file-name-directory load-file-name))
  eval((expand-file-name "../var/auctex" (file-name-directory load-file-name)))
  #[(symbol) "had to delete that binary data strings..." [symbol cval
customized-value saved-value standard-value default-boundp eval
default-value put custom-quote] 7](TeX-auto-global)
  mapatoms(#[(symbol) " Again, binary deleted"  [symbol cval
customized-value saved-value standard-value default-boundp eval
default-value put custom-quote] 7])
  customize-update-all-vars()
  customize-update-all()
  apply(customize-update-all nil)
  byte-code("r\301 \302H \303H\"\210)\301\207" [timer apply 5 6] 4)
  timer-event-handler([t 0 60 0 t customize-update-all nil idle 0])

In GNU Emacs 24.5.1 (i686-pc-mingw32)
 of 2015-04-11 on LEG570
Windowing system distributor `Microsoft Corp.', version 6.1.7601
Configured using:
 `configure --prefix=/c/usr --host=i686-pc-mingw32'

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: DEU
  locale-coding-system: cp1252

Major mode: Debugger

Minor modes in effect:
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  global-whitespace-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  volatile-highlights-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  tabbar-mwheel-mode: t
  tabbar-mode: t
  global-semantic-decoration-mode: t
  global-semanticdb-minor-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  my-projects-mode: t
  preproc-font-lock-global-mode: t
  smartparens-global-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  mode-icons-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  global-semantic-idle-scheduler-mode: t
  interaction-log-mode: t
  highlight-stages-global-mode: t
  highlight-stages-mode: t
  hes-mode: t
  helm-fuzzier-mode: t
  helm-flx-mode: t
  helm-descbinds-mode: t
  helm-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  global-discover-mode: t
  discover-mode: t
  global-diff-hl-mode: t
  change-cursor-mode: t
  global-anzu-mode: t
  anzu-mode: t
  anything-dired-mode: Enable anything completion in Dired functions.
Bindings affected are C, R, S, H.
This is deprecated for Emacs24+ users, use `ac-mode' instead.
  global-semantic-highlight-func-mode: t
  semantic-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  global-linum-mode: t
  linum-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  which-function-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  cua-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  global-visual-line-mode: t
  visual-line-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:
System configuration...
Loading d:/home/.emacs.d/windows.el (source)...done
Ready.
Error during redisplay: (jit-lock-function 1) signaled (user-error
"Cannot move further up")
Entering debugger...
C-c C-g is undefined
Error during redisplay: (jit-lock-function 1) signaled (user-error
"Cannot move further up") [7 times]
Mark set
byte-code: End of buffer
ad-Advice-delete-char: Text is read-only [2 times]

Load-path shadows:
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161102/ox hides
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/ox
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161102/ox-texinfo hides
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/ox-texinfo
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161102/ox-publish hides
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/ox-publish
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161102/ox-org hides
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/ox-org
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161102/ox-odt hides
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/ox-odt
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161102/ox-md hides
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/ox-md
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161102/ox-man hides
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/ox-man
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161102/ox-latex hides
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/ox-latex
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161102/ox-icalendar hides
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/ox-icalendar
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161102/ox-html hides
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/ox-html
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161102/ox-beamer hides
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/ox-beamer
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161102/ox-ascii hides
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/ox-ascii
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161102/org hides
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/org
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161102/org-w3m hides
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/org-w3m
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161102/org-version hides
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/org-version
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161102/org-timer hides
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/org-timer
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161102/org-table hides
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/org-table
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161102/org-src hides
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/org-src
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161102/org-rmail hides
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/org-rmail
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161102/org-protocol hides
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/org-protocol
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161102/org-plot hides
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/org-plot
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161102/org-pcomplete hides
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/org-pcomplete
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161102/org-mouse hides
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/org-mouse
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161102/org-mobile hides
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/org-mobile
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161102/org-mhe hides
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/org-mhe
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161102/org-macs hides
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/org-macs
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161102/org-macro hides
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/org-macro
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161102/org-loaddefs hides
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/org-loaddefs
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161102/org-list hides
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/org-list
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161102/org-lint hides
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/org-lint
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161102/org-irc hides
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/org-irc
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161102/org-install hides
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/org-install
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161102/org-inlinetask hides
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/org-inlinetask
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161102/org-info hides
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/org-info
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161102/org-indent hides
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/org-indent
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161102/org-id hides
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/org-id
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161102/org-habit hides
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/org-habit
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161102/org-gnus hides
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/org-gnus
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161102/org-footnote hides
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/org-footnote
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161102/org-feed hides
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/org-feed
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161102/org-faces hides
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/org-faces
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161102/org-eww hides
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/org-eww
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161102/org-eshell hides
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/org-eshell
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161102/org-entities hides
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/org-entities
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161102/org-element hides
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/org-element
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161102/org-docview hides
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/org-docview
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161102/org-datetree hides
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/org-datetree
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161102/org-ctags hides
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/org-ctags
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161102/org-crypt hides
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/org-crypt
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161102/org-compat hides
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/org-compat
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161102/org-colview hides
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/org-colview
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161102/org-clock hides
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/org-clock
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161102/org-capture hides
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/org-capture
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161102/org-bibtex hides
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/org-bibtex
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161102/org-bbdb hides
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/org-bbdb
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161102/org-attach hides
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/org-attach
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161102/org-archive hides
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/org-archive
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161102/org-agenda hides
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/org-agenda
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161102/ob hides
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/ob
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161102/ob-tangle hides
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/ob-tangle
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161102/ob-table hides
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/ob-table
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161102/ob-stan hides
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/ob-stan
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161102/ob-sqlite hides
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/ob-sqlite
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161102/ob-sql hides
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/ob-sql
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161102/ob-shen hides
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/ob-shen
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161102/ob-shell hides
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/ob-shell
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161102/ob-sed hides
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/ob-sed
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161102/ob-screen hides
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/ob-screen
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161102/ob-scheme hides
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/ob-scheme
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161102/ob-scala hides
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/ob-scala
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161102/ob-sass hides
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/ob-sass
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161102/ob-ruby hides
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/ob-ruby
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161102/ob-ref hides
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/ob-ref
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161102/ob-R hides
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/ob-R
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161102/ob-python hides
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/ob-python
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161102/ob-processing hides
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/ob-processing
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161102/ob-plantuml hides
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/ob-plantuml
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161102/ob-picolisp hides
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/ob-picolisp
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161102/ob-perl hides
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/ob-perl
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161102/ob-org hides
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/ob-org
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161102/ob-octave hides
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/ob-octave
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161102/ob-ocaml hides
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/ob-ocaml
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161102/ob-mscgen hides
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/ob-mscgen
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161102/ob-maxima hides
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/ob-maxima
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161102/ob-matlab hides
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/ob-matlab
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161102/ob-makefile hides
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/ob-makefile
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161102/ob-lua hides
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/ob-lua
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161102/ob-lob hides
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/ob-lob
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161102/ob-lisp hides
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/ob-lisp
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161102/ob-lilypond hides
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/ob-lilypond
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161102/ob-ledger hides
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/ob-ledger
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161102/ob-latex hides
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/ob-latex
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161102/ob-keys hides
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/ob-keys
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161102/ob-js hides
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/ob-js
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161102/ob-java hides
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/ob-java
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161102/ob-J hides
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/ob-J
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161102/ob-io hides
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/ob-io
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161102/ob-haskell hides
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/ob-haskell
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161102/ob-groovy hides
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/ob-groovy
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161102/ob-gnuplot hides
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/ob-gnuplot
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161102/ob-fortran hides
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/ob-fortran
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161102/ob-forth hides
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/ob-forth
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161102/ob-exp hides
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/ob-exp
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161102/ob-eval hides
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/ob-eval
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161102/ob-emacs-lisp hides
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/ob-emacs-lisp
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161102/ob-ebnf hides
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/ob-ebnf
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161102/ob-dot hides
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/ob-dot
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161102/ob-ditaa hides
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/ob-ditaa
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161102/ob-css hides
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/ob-css
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161102/ob-core hides
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/ob-core
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161102/ob-coq hides
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/ob-coq
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161102/ob-comint hides
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/ob-comint
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161102/ob-clojure hides
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/ob-clojure
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161102/ob-calc hides
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/ob-calc
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161102/ob-C hides
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/ob-C
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161102/ob-awk hides
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/ob-awk
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161102/ob-asymptote hides
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/ob-asymptote
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161102/ob-abc hides
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/ob-abc
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.89.6/tex-site hides d:/Program
Files/emacs-24.5-bin-i686-mingw32/share/emacs/site-lisp/tex-site
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.89.6/toolbar-x hides d:/Program
Files/emacs-24.5-bin-i686-mingw32/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/toolbar-x
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.89.6/texmathp hides d:/Program
Files/emacs-24.5-bin-i686-mingw32/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/texmathp
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.89.6/tex hides d:/Program
Files/emacs-24.5-bin-i686-mingw32/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.89.6/tex-style hides d:/Program
Files/emacs-24.5-bin-i686-mingw32/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-style
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.89.6/tex-mik hides d:/Program
Files/emacs-24.5-bin-i686-mingw32/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-mik
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.89.6/tex-jp hides d:/Program
Files/emacs-24.5-bin-i686-mingw32/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-jp
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.89.6/tex-info hides d:/Program
Files/emacs-24.5-bin-i686-mingw32/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-info
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.89.6/tex-font hides d:/Program
Files/emacs-24.5-bin-i686-mingw32/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-font
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.89.6/tex-fold hides d:/Program
Files/emacs-24.5-bin-i686-mingw32/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-fold
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.89.6/tex-buf hides d:/Program
Files/emacs-24.5-bin-i686-mingw32/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-buf
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.89.6/tex-bar hides d:/Program
Files/emacs-24.5-bin-i686-mingw32/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-bar
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.89.6/prv-emacs hides d:/Program
Files/emacs-24.5-bin-i686-mingw32/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/prv-emacs
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.89.6/preview hides d:/Program
Files/emacs-24.5-bin-i686-mingw32/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/preview
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.89.6/plain-tex hides d:/Program
Files/emacs-24.5-bin-i686-mingw32/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/plain-tex
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.89.6/multi-prompt hides d:/Program
Files/emacs-24.5-bin-i686-mingw32/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/multi-prompt
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.89.6/latex hides d:/Program
Files/emacs-24.5-bin-i686-mingw32/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/latex
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.89.6/font-latex hides d:/Program
Files/emacs-24.5-bin-i686-mingw32/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/font-latex
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.89.6/context hides d:/Program
Files/emacs-24.5-bin-i686-mingw32/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/context
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.89.6/context-nl hides d:/Program
Files/emacs-24.5-bin-i686-mingw32/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/context-nl
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.89.6/context-en hides d:/Program
Files/emacs-24.5-bin-i686-mingw32/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/context-en
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.89.6/bib-cite hides d:/Program
Files/emacs-24.5-bin-i686-mingw32/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/bib-cite
d:/home/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.89.6/auctex hides d:/Program
Files/emacs-24.5-bin-i686-mingw32/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-start.d/auctex

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug sendmail flx helm-command winner vc-git
debug hideshowvis superword subword highlight-parentheses ztree-diff
ztree-diff-model ztree-view ztree-util zone helm-c-yasnippet yasnippet
x-path-walker nxml-mode-expansions rng-nxml rng-valid nxml-mode
nxml-outln nxml-rap nxml-glyph xkcd windmove unicode-whitespace
whitespace which-key volatile-highlights visual-regexp undo-tree diff
time-stamp tfs tabbar swig-mode sr-speedbar semantic/decorate/mode
semantic/db-mode cdlatex texmathp org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info
org-gnus org-docview doc-view jka-compr image-mode org-bibtex bibtex
org-bbdb org-w3m ruby-dev ruby-dev-mode ruby-dev-repl ruby-dev-doc
ruby-dev-eval ruby-dev-error ruby-dev-utils ruby-dev-core rspec-mode
rhtml-mode rhtml-navigation rhtml-sgml-hacks rhtml-ruby-hook
html-mode-expansions sgml-mode rhtml-erb rhtml-fonts yari yaml-mode
ruby-compilation inf-ruby ruby-block protobuf-mode cc-langs
helm-projectile org-projectile projectile ibuf-ext ibuffer
org-category-capture org-capture my-project preproc-font-lock
smartparens-html smartparens-python smartparens-config smartparens-ess
smartparens-ruby smartparens-lua smartparens-latex smartparens paren
ob-bat ob-shell ox-md ob-sqlite ob-maxima ob-gnuplot ob-mscgen
ob-plantuml ob-ditaa ob-dot ob-python ob-R ob-jruby ob-java ob-perl
ob-lua ob-latex ob-makefile ob-calc calc-store calc-trail ob-C ob-rspec
ob-ruby ob-asymptote ox-reveal ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse
rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok
nxml-util ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox
org-crypt org-eldoc org-passwords org-install hlinum
narrow-to-region-indirect-buffer fancy-narrow my-move-lines
multiple-cursors mc-hide-unmatched-lines-mode mc-separate-operations
rectangular-region-mode mc-mark-pop mc-mark-more mc-cycle-cursors
mc-edit-lines mscgen-mode mode-icons color smart-mode-line-light-theme
battery smart-mode-line rich-minority minimap savehist saveplace
lua-mode jruby-mode ruby-mode-expansions ruby-mode smie jdee jdee-wiz
jdee-test jdee-archive memoize jdee-stacktrace jdee-refactor
jdee-project-file jdee-maven jdee-jdk-manager jdee-jdb jdee-java-grammar
jdee-which-method jdee-font-lock jdee-help jdee-gen tempo jdee-custom
jdee-compile jdee-class jdee-file-util jdee-bytecode jdee-bsh
jdee-parse-expr jdee-bug jdee-run jdee-dbs jdee-dbo jdee-widgets jdee-db
jdee-open-source semantic/senator semantic/decorate jdee-util arc-mode
archive-mode jdee-import jdee-complete semantic/idle jdee-parse
semantic/sb speedbar sb-image dframe jdee-imenu semantic/imenu
semantic/sort semantic/db-file data-debug cedet-files semantic/db
semantic/java semantic/format ezimage semantic/tag-ls semantic/find
semantic/doc semantic/ctxt jdee-annotations efc cc-mode-expansions
cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds beanshell ispell
interaction-log ini-mode cc-styles cc-align cc-engine iedit iedit-lib
multiple-cursors-core rect highlight-symbol highlight-stages
highlight-escape-sequences hexrgb helm-dictionary helm-smex helm-elisp
helm-eval edebug smex helm-fuzzier helm-flx helm-describe-modes
helm-descbinds helm-ag helm-gtags subr-x pulse helm-swoop helm-mode
helm-files image-dired helm-buffers helm-elscreen helm-tags
helm-bookmark helm-adaptive helm-info helm-locate helm-grep wgrep-helm
wgrep helm-regexp helm-external helm-net helm-utils helm-help helm-types
helm-config helm-easymenu ggtags gnus gnus-ems nnheader git-link
git-messenger popup gitconfig-mode conf-mode magit-blame magit-stash
magit-bisect magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit magit-apply
magit-wip magit-log magit-diff smerge-mode magit-core magit-autorevert
magit-process magit-popup magit-mode help-mode magit-git crm
magit-section magit-utils git-commit with-editor async-bytecomp async
tramp-sh egit git log-edit message rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader pcvs-util
add-log gist gh-gist gh-oauth gh-api logito gh-cache pcache gh-auth
gh-url url-http tls url-auth mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045
ietf-drums url-gw timezone eieio-base fartel expand-region
text-mode-expansions the-org-mode-expansions feature-mode-expansions
er-basic-expansions expand-region-core expand-region-custom ido
ess-toolbar ess-mouse ess-dde mouseme ess-menu ess-swv ess-noweb
ess-noweb-font-lock-mode ess-bugs-l essd-els ess-sas-d ess-sas-l
ess-sas-a ess-sta-d ess-sta-l cc-vars cc-defs make-regexp ess-sp6w-d
ess-sp3-d ess-julia julia-mode ess-r-d ess-r-syntax ess-r-completion
ess-roxy essddr hideshow ess-help ess-r-package ess-s-l ess ess-inf
ess-tracebug ess-mode ess-noweb-mode ess-utils ess-generics ess-custom
ess-compat ess-site epa-file epa epg engine-mode em-term term ehelp
esh-opt esh-ext esh-util eldoc-extension eldoc discover makey
diff-region diff-hl vc-dir ewoc vc vc-dispatcher desktop frameset
describe-number yabin calc-arith calc-misc calc-math calc-ext calc
calc-loaddefs calc-macs deft cus-edit+ cus-edit cus-start cus-load
cursor-chg feature-mode cucumber-mode etags crosshairs col-highlight
vline hl-line+ hl-line leuven-theme sanityinc-solarized-dark-theme
sanityinc-solarized-light-theme color-theme-sanityinc-solarized
cheatsheet anzu mule-util helm-anything anything-config browse-url
bookmark pp semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic semantic/tag
semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local cedet org-element avl-tree
org-location-google-maps org-agenda google-maps google-maps-static
google-maps-geocode google-maps-base org org-macro org-footnote
org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline
org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table
ob-keys ob-exp ob-comint ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs
org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs xml url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf
url-util mailcap grep compile tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver
shell pcomplete format-spec dired-x dired-aux ffap thingatpt
anything-match-plugin anything ace-jump-helm-line linum helm
helm-multi-match avy env-laptop server cov-mode diff-putty-log-mode
diff-mode putty-log-mode hide-lines config-spec-mode derived cc
helm-source helm-lib clearcase reporter executable dired comint
ansi-color ring use-package diminish bind-key easy-mmode warnings
finder-inf my-tools gh-common gh-profile url-parse auth-source gnus-util
mm-util mail-prsvr password-cache url-vars rx s ucs-normalize marshal ht
json dash eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra cconv eieio-core
edmacro kmacro info package epg-config cl-macs autorevert filenotify
icomplete which-func imenu cl gv delsel cua-base dabbrev recentf
tree-widget wid-edit cl-loaddefs cl-lib easymenu advice help-fns
preview-latex tex-site auto-loads time-date tooltip electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel dos-w32 ls-lisp
w32-common-fns disp-table w32-win w32-vars tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode prog-mode register
page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock
font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew
greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer nadvice
loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process w32notify w32
multi-tty emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 8 1078476 1195311)
 (symbols 32 86437 0)
 (miscs 32 6354 9478)
 (strings 16 279477 664830)
 (string-bytes 1 10559126)
 (vectors 8 109444)
 (vector-slots 4 1743818 308866)
 (floats 8 2666 3308)
 (intervals 28 7716 3144)
 (buffers 508 31))