Subject: 25.1; x-hide-tip always returns nil with USE_GTK

From: nverno <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2016 23:18:52 -0500

Calling `x-hide-tip` always returns nil (it is documented to
return t when the tooltip is active). I noticed this after
recently compiling with gtk3. I was using `x-hide-tip` in
a toggling function that stopped toggling. As an example
of what currently doesn't work:

(defun toggle-tip ()
    (interactive)
    (or (x-hide-tip)
      (pos-tip-show "hi")))

In GNU Emacs 25.1.1 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.18.9)
of 2016-11-07 built on nverno-M51AC
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11803000
System Description: Ubuntu 16.04.1 LTS

Configured using:
'configure --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-modules --with-xwidgets'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GCONF GSETTINGS
NOTIFY ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 MODULES XWIDGETS

Important settings:
value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
locale-coding-system: utf-8

Major mode: C/l

Minor modes in effect:
ede-minor-mode: t
global-semanticdb-minor-mode: t
global-semantic-idle-scheduler-mode: t
global-semantic-idle-summary-mode: t
semantic-idle-summary-mode: t
semantic-idle-scheduler-mode: t
semantic-stickyfunc-mode: t
global-semantic-stickyfunc-mode: t
semantic-mode: t
irony-mode: t
recentf-mode: t
shell-dirtrack-mode: t
diff-auto-refine-mode: t
linum-mode: t
ido-vertical-mode: t
ido-everywhere: t
company-statistics-mode: t
company-quickhelp-mode: t
global-company-mode: t
company-mode: t
yas-minor-mode: t
smartparens-global-mode: t
smartparens-mode: t
smooth-scrolling-mode: t
global-subword-mode: t
subword-mode: t
global-auto-revert-mode: t
winner-mode: t
delete-selection-mode: t
show-paren-mode: t
save-place-mode: t
savehist-mode: t
electric-indent-mode: t
mouse-wheel-mode: t
global-prettify-symbols-mode: t
menu-bar-mode: t
file-name-shadow-mode: t
global-font-lock-mode: t
font-lock-mode: t
auto-composition-mode: t
auto-encryption-mode: t
auto-compression-mode: t
column-number-mode: t
line-number-mode: t
transient-mark-mode: t
abbrev-mode: t

Recent messages:
user-error: At end of buffer
nil [2 times]
Parsing xfns.c (LL)...done
Idle Service Error semantic-idle-summary-idle-function: "#<buffer 
xfns.c> - Wrong type argument: stringp, (((0) \"EMACS_INT\"))" [2 times]
Quit [3 times]
nil [4 times]
Saving file /home/nverno/.emacs.d/site-lisp/elisp-utils/el-pophelp.el...
Wrote /home/nverno/.emacs.d/site-lisp/elisp-utils/el-pophelp.el
Wrote /home/nverno/.emacs.d/site-lisp/elisp-utils/el-pophelp.elc
Wrote /home/nverno/.emacs.d/site-lisp/elisp-utils/el-pophelp.{el,elc}
Quit [2 times]

Load-path shadows:
/home/nverno/.emacs.d/elpa/define-word-20150709.1223/define-word hides 
/home/nverno/.emacs.d/site-lisp/define-word
/home/nverno/.emacs.d/lisp/loaddefs hides 
/home/nverno/.emacs.d/site-lisp/loaddefs
/home/nverno/.emacs.d/lisp/defuns/nvp-web hides 
/home/nverno/.emacs.d/lisp/modes/nvp-web
/home/nverno/.emacs.d/lisp/custom hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/custom
/home/nverno/.emacs.d/lisp/loaddefs hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/loaddefs
/home/nverno/.emacs.d/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/nverno/.emacs.d/git/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/nverno/.emacs.d/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/nverno/.emacs.d/git/org-mode/lisp/org-mhe hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/nverno/.emacs.d/git/org-mode/lisp/org-rmail hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/nverno/.emacs.d/git/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/nverno/.emacs.d/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/nverno/.emacs.d/git/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/nverno/.emacs.d/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-man hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/nverno/.emacs.d/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/nverno/.emacs.d/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-io hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/nverno/.emacs.d/git/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/nverno/.emacs.d/git/org-mode/lisp/org-bibtex hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/nverno/.emacs.d/git/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/nverno/.emacs.d/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/nverno/.emacs.d/git/org-mode/lisp/org-bbdb hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/nverno/.emacs.d/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/nverno/.emacs.d/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/nverno/.emacs.d/git/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/nverno/.emacs.d/git/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-id
/home/nverno/.emacs.d/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/nverno/.emacs.d/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-org hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/nverno/.emacs.d/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/nverno/.emacs.d/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/nverno/.emacs.d/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/nverno/.emacs.d/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-makefile hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/nverno/.emacs.d/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/nverno/.emacs.d/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/nverno/.emacs.d/git/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/nverno/.emacs.d/git/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/nverno/.emacs.d/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/nverno/.emacs.d/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-core hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/nverno/.emacs.d/git/org-mode/lisp/org-irc hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/nverno/.emacs.d/git/org-mode/lisp/org-gnus hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/nverno/.emacs.d/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/nverno/.emacs.d/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/nverno/.emacs.d/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/nverno/.emacs.d/git/org-mode/lisp/ox hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox
/home/nverno/.emacs.d/git/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/nverno/.emacs.d/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-ascii hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/nverno/.emacs.d/git/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/nverno/.emacs.d/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/nverno/.emacs.d/git/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/nverno/.emacs.d/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/nverno/.emacs.d/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/nverno/.emacs.d/git/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-install
/home/nverno/.emacs.d/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/nverno/.emacs.d/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-icalendar hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/nverno/.emacs.d/git/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/nverno/.emacs.d/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/nverno/.emacs.d/git/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-list
/home/nverno/.emacs.d/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/nverno/.emacs.d/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/nverno/.emacs.d/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/nverno/.emacs.d/git/org-mode/lisp/org hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org
/home/nverno/.emacs.d/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/nverno/.emacs.d/git/org-mode/lisp/org-element hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-element
/home/nverno/.emacs.d/git/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-src
/home/nverno/.emacs.d/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/nverno/.emacs.d/git/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-table
/home/nverno/.emacs.d/git/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/nverno/.emacs.d/git/org-mode/lisp/ob hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob
/home/nverno/.emacs.d/git/org-mode/lisp/org-info hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-info
/home/nverno/.emacs.d/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/nverno/.emacs.d/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/nverno/.emacs.d/git/org-mode/lisp/org-w3m hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/nverno/.emacs.d/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/nverno/.emacs.d/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/nverno/.emacs.d/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-md hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/nverno/.emacs.d/git/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/nverno/.emacs.d/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-scala hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/nverno/.emacs.d/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/nverno/.emacs.d/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/nverno/.emacs.d/git/org-mode/lisp/org-version hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-version
/home/nverno/.emacs.d/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/nverno/.emacs.d/git/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/nverno/.emacs.d/git/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/nverno/.emacs.d/git/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/nverno/.emacs.d/git/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/nverno/.emacs.d/git/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/nverno/.emacs.d/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/nverno/.emacs.d/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/nverno/.emacs.d/git/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/nverno/.emacs.d/git/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/nverno/.emacs.d/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-publish hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/nverno/.emacs.d/git/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/nverno/.emacs.d/git/org-mode/lisp/org-macro hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/nverno/.emacs.d/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/nverno/.emacs.d/git/org-mode/lisp/org-docview hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/nverno/.emacs.d/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/nverno/.emacs.d/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/nverno/.emacs.d/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-keys hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/nverno/.emacs.d/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-beamer hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/nverno/.emacs.d/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-latex hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/nverno/.emacs.d/git/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/nverno/.emacs.d/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/nverno/.emacs.d/git/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/nverno/.emacs.d/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-texinfo hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/nverno/.emacs.d/git/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/nverno/.emacs.d/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/nverno/.emacs.d/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/nverno/.emacs.d/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-odt hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/nverno/.emacs.d/git/org-mode/lisp/ox-html hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/nverno/.emacs.d/git/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/nverno/.emacs.d/git/org-mode/lisp/org-eshell hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-eshell

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message rfc822 mml mml-sec epg mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader
sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mail-utils nvp-code-and-comments
misearch multi-isearch semantic/imenu semantic/sb idomenu imenu hl-line
make-it-so make-mode nvp-dired dired-x semantic/edit company-irony
semantic/ia semantic/senator semantic/db-typecache macrostep-c cmacexp
macrostep pp ede/locate ede/emacs ede/speedbar ede/files ede ede/detect
ede/base ede/auto ede/source eieio-speedbar eieio-custom nvp-cedet
warnings nvp-local nvp-install nvp-macros semantic/tag-file nvp-c++
semantic/db-file data-debug cedet-files semantic/bovine/c
semantic/decorate/include semantic/decorate/mode semantic/decorate pulse
hideif semantic/bovine/c-by semantic/lex-spp semantic/bovine/gcc
semantic/dep semantic/bovine semantic/analyze/refs semantic/db-find
semantic/db-ref semantic/analyze semantic/sort semantic/scope
semantic/analyze/fcn semantic/db-mode semantic/db eieio-base
semantic/idle semantic/format semantic/tag-ls semantic/find
semantic/ctxt semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic semantic/tag
semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local cedet irony-completion irony-snippet
irony google-c-style nvp-c el-pophelp nvp-sh sh-tools sh-script smie
nvp-compilation compile hippie-expand-auto hippie-exp eieio-opt speedbar
sb-image ezimage dframe nvp-help config-utils ace-window diary-lib
diary-loaddefs cal-iso solar cal-dst cal-move parse-time executable
nvp-general org-indent org-bullets nvp-outline org-rmail org-mhe org-irc
org-info org-gnus org-docview doc-view jka-compr nvp-image image-mode
dired org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-w3m nvp-org ob-shell ob-J ob-latex
ob-scheme ob-C cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles
cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs ob-matlab ob-octave ob-css ob-dot
ob-ruby ob-python ob-clojure ob-scala ob-perl ob-js ob-sh ob-R
org-agenda org-element avl-tree org org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete
org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline org-version
ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-keys ob-exp
ob-comint tramp tramp-compat auth-source gnus-util mm-util help-fns
mail-prsvr password-cache tramp-loaddefs trampver ucs-normalize ob-core
ob-eval org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs format-spec cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs recentf tree-widget company-shell subr-x nvp nvp-shell
bash-completion shell-tools expand shell pcomplete comint ansi-color
nvp-ext vc-git diff-mode easy-mmode nvp-files company-elisp find-func
auto-compile packed highlight-quoted nvp-emacs-lisp cl-lib-highlight
elisp-utils nvp-snippet nvp-paredit paredit linum nvp-init
nvp-mode-hooks ido-vertical-mode flx-ido flx ido-ubiquitous
ido-completing-read+ cus-edit cus-start cus-load wid-edit avy smex ido
company-statistics company-files company-keywords company-etags etags
xref project eieio eieio-core company-gtags company-template
company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-capf company-quickhelp
pos-tip company yasnippet edmacro kmacro move-text cl-seq
smartparens-config smartparens thingatpt dash hydra lv diminish
moe-theme powerline powerline-separators color powerline-themes
gruvbox-theme cl-macs smooth-scrolling two-column server cap-words
superword subword autorevert filenotify winner ring delsel paren
saveplace savehist finder-inf info package epg-config seq byte-opt gv
bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra help-mode easymenu cconv cl-loaddefs
pcase cl-lib advice time-date mule-util tooltip eldoc electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win term/common-win x-dnd
tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment
elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer
select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan
thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian
slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese charscript
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer
cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote dbusbind inotify
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting xwidget-internal
move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1242952 1728825)
(symbols 48 53851 285)
(miscs 40 2873 6433)
(strings 32 199328 343978)
(string-bytes 1 5363942)
(vectors 16 102940)
(vector-slots 8 1378077 291988)
(floats 8 1808 4966)
(intervals 56 12207 4383)
(buffers 976 53)
(heap 1024 186788 60313))