Subject: bug#24854: closed (Re: bug#24854: 25.1; indent error with regexp)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2016 00:14:01 +0000

Your bug report

#24854: [js-mode] Wrong indentation in line after regexp literal

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
24854: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=24854
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#24854: 25.1; indent error with regexp
From: Dmitry Gutov <[email-masked]>
To: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2016 02:13:16 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Version: 25.2

On 17.11.2016 05:41, Eli Zaretskii wrote:

> You don't have to perform the merge, if you aren't comfortable with
> resolving the conflicts.  Just install the change for the test suite
> on master.  (Yes, it will fail until the js.el fix is merged, but
> that's not a catastrophe.)

Oh, okay, done. Closing the bug.

Everyone who's wondering when this will reach Emacs 26, just wait for 
the merge.

Subject: 25.1; indent error with regexp
From: James Yang <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2016 07:30:31 +0800
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Message-ID: <[email-masked]>

--text follows this line--

1. Start Emacs with empty new buffer

2. Enable `js-mode` or `js2-mode`

3. Insert below js code

var re = /some value/

 str.match(re)

4. You can see line 2 will have indent, which should not.

I also report it to this url: https://github.com/mooz/js2-mode/issues/382

In GNU Emacs 25.1.1 (x86_64-apple-darwin13.4.0, NS appkit-1265.21
Version 10.9.5 (Build 13F1911))

of 2016-09-21 built on builder10-9.porkrind.org

Windowing system distributor 'Apple', version 10.3.1404

Configured using:

'configure --with-ns '--enable-locallisppath=/Library/Application

Support/Emacs/${version}/site-lisp:/Library/Application

Support/Emacs/site-lisp' --with-modules'

Configured features:

NOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS NS MODULES

Important settings:

 value of $LANG: zh_CN.UTF-8

 locale-coding-system: utf-8

Major mode: JavaScript

Minor modes in effect:

 rainbow-delimiters-mode: t

 tern-mode: t

 highlight-symbol-nav-mode: t

 highlight-symbol-mode: t

 diff-auto-refine-mode: t

 bug-reference-prog-mode: t

 paredit-everywhere-mode: t

 goto-address-prog-mode: t

 global-flycheck-mode: t

 flycheck-mode: t

 company-flx-mode: t

 global-company-mode: t

 company-mode: t

 projectile-mode: t

 yas-global-mode: t

 yas-minor-mode: t

 editorconfig-mode: t

 override-global-mode: t

 global-rinari-mode: t

 inferior-js-keys-mode: t

 global-whitespace-cleanup-mode: t

 whitespace-cleanup-mode: t

 hes-mode: t

 global-page-break-lines-mode: t

 delete-selection-mode: t

 show-paren-mode: t

 global-undo-tree-mode: t

 undo-tree-mode: t

 global-auto-revert-mode: t

 electric-pair-mode: t

 winner-mode: t

 ido-ubiquitous-mode: t

 ido-everywhere: t

 shell-dirtrack-mode: t

 recentf-mode: t

 global-anzu-mode: t

 anzu-mode: t

 tooltip-mode: t

 global-eldoc-mode: t

 electric-indent-mode: t

 mouse-wheel-mode: t

 global-prettify-symbols-mode: t

 prettify-symbols-mode: t

 file-name-shadow-mode: t

 global-font-lock-mode: t

 font-lock-mode: t

 blink-cursor-mode: t

 auto-composition-mode: t

 auto-encryption-mode: t

 auto-compression-mode: t

 column-number-mode: t

 line-number-mode: t

 transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:

Copying /var/folders/z0/0cxl_z4x59d8qyqk1cbf3gn00000gn/T/tramp.5321vwj.el
to /scp:[email-masked]:/home/1111hui/public_html/github/js2-mode/js2-mode.el...done

Wrote /scp:[email-masked]:/home/1111hui/public_html/github/js2-mode/js2-mode.el

Quit [2 times]

Mark set

next-line: End of buffer

Missing semicolon. [W033] [3 times]

next-line: End of buffer

Quit [3 times]

funcall-interactively: End of buffer [4 times]

funcall-interactively: Text is read-only [4 times]

Load-path shadows:

~/.emacs.d/tern/emacs/tern-auto-complete hides
/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/tern-auto-complete-20160906.1204/tern-auto-complete

~/.emacs.d/tern/emacs/tern hides /Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/tern-20160817.522/tern

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ox hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ox-texinfo hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-texinfo

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ox-publish hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-publish

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ox-org hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-org

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ox-odt hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-odt

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ox-md hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-md

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ox-man hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-man

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ox-latex hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-latex

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ox-icalendar hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-icalendar

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ox-html hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-html

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ox-beamer hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-beamer

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ox-ascii hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-ascii

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org-w3m hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-w3m

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org-version hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-version

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org-timer hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-timer

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org-table hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-table

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org-src hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-src

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org-rmail hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-rmail

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org-protocol hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-protocol

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org-plot hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-plot

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org-pcomplete hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-pcomplete

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org-mouse hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mouse

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org-mobile hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mobile

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org-mhe hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mhe

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org-macs hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macs

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org-macro hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macro

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org-loaddefs hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-loaddefs

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org-list hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-list

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org-irc hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-irc

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org-install hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-install

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org-inlinetask hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-inlinetask

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org-info hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-info

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org-indent hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-indent

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org-id hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-id

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org-habit hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-habit

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org-gnus hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-gnus

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org-footnote hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-footnote

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org-feed hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-feed

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org-faces hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-faces

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org-eshell hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-eshell

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org-entities hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-entities

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org-element hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-element

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org-docview hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-docview

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org-datetree hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-datetree

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org-ctags hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-ctags

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org-crypt hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-crypt

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org-compat hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-compat

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org-colview hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-colview

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org-clock hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-clock

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org-capture hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-capture

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org-bibtex hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-bibtex

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org-bbdb hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-bbdb

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org-attach hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-attach

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org-archive hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-archive

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org-agenda hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-agenda

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-tangle hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-tangle

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-table hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-table

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-sqlite hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sqlite

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-sql hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sql

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-shen hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-shen

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-screen hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-screen

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-scheme hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-scheme

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-scala hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-scala

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-sass hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sass

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-ruby hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ruby

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-ref hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ref

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-R hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-R

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-python hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-python

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-plantuml hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-plantuml

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-picolisp hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-picolisp

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-perl hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-perl

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-org hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-org

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-octave hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-octave

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-ocaml hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ocaml

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-mscgen hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-mscgen

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-maxima hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-maxima

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-matlab hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-matlab

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-makefile hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-makefile

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-lob hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lob

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-lisp hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lisp

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-lilypond hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lilypond

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-ledger hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ledger

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-latex hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-latex

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-keys hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-keys

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-js hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-js

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-java hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-java

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-io hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-io

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-haskell hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-haskell

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-gnuplot hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-fortran hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-fortran

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-exp hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-exp

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-eval hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-eval

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-emacs-lisp hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-dot hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-dot

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-ditaa hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ditaa

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-css hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-css

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-core hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-core

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-comint hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-comint

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-clojure hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-clojure

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-calc hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-calc

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-C hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-C

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-awk hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-awk

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-asymptote hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-asymptote

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/seq-2.16/seq hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/emacs-lisp/seq

Features:

(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug sendmail rainbow-delimiters mmm-erb

mmm-region mmm-utils tern js-mode-expansions js html-mode-expansions

tagedit sgml-mode cc-mode-expansions cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus

cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs smex timezone

make-mode smerge-mode ert pp debug tabify mc-mark-more network-stream

nsm starttls url-http url-gw url-cache url-auth embrace ox-reveal

ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox org-rmail

org-mhe org-irc org-info org-gnus org-docview doc-view image-mode

org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-element avl-tree org-w3m

youdao-dictionary popup chinese-word-at-point ob-sqlite ob-sh ob-ruby

ob-python ob-octave ob-ledger ob-latex ob-gnuplot ob-dot ob-ditaa ob-R

org-clock the-org-mode-expansions org org-macro org-footnote

org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline

org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp

org-src ob-keys ob-comint ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs

org-loaddefs cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs gnus-sum gnus-group

gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source tls gnutls

utf7 netrc nnoo parse-time gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message

dired-sort dired+ image-dired image-file dired-x dired-aux dired rfc822

mml mml-sec epg mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047

rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus

gnus-ems nnheader mail-utils url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand

url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util mailcap jka-compr

eieio-opt speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe flx expand-region

text-mode-expansions ruby-mode-expansions er-basic-expansions

expand-region-core expand-region-custom executable vc-git vc-darcs xml

editorconfig-core editorconfig-core-handle editorconfig-fnmatch misearch

multi-isearch powerline powerline-separators color disp-table

highlight-symbol diff-hl vc-dir ewoc vc vc-dispatcher diff-mode

bug-reference paredit-everywhere paredit goto-addr flycheck find-func

subr-x company-oddmuse company-keywords company-etags etags xref project

company-gtags company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-files

company-capf company-cmake company-xcode company-clang company-semantic

company-eclim company-template company-css company-nxml company-bbdb

company-flx company init init-locales init-local bash-completion

powerline-themes init-js-standard hi-lock projectile-rails rake f

projectile grep ibuffer-vc ibuf-ext ibuffer mc-cycle-cursors

multiple-cursors-core rect use-package react-snippets yasnippet hlinum

linum editorconfig bind-key monokai-theme server init-ledger init-dash

init-misc init-common-lisp init-paredit init-sql init-rails rinari jump

inflections findr ruby-compilation which-func imenu inf-ruby compile

ruby-mode smie init-ruby-mode derived init-elm init-haskell

init-python-mode init-haml init-css init-html init-nxml init-org

init-php init-javascript easy-mmode init-csv init-markdown init-textile

init-crontab init-compile init-github init-git init-darcs init-vc

init-fci init-whitespace whitespace-cleanup-mode whitespace

init-editing-utils highlight-escape-sequences whole-line-or-region

page-break-lines delsel cua-base paren undo-tree diff autorevert

filenotify elec-pair init-mmm mmm-auto mmm-vars mmm-compat init-fonts

init-windows windmove switch-window quail winner init-hippie-expand

init-ido ido-ubiquitous ido-completing-read+ cus-edit cus-start cus-load

ido init-recentf tramp-cache tramp-sh tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs

trampver shell pcomplete comint ansi-color ring format-spec recentf

tree-widget wid-edit init-flycheck init-ibuffer ibuf-macs init-uniquify

init-grep init-isearch diminish anzu thingatpt init-dired

init-gui-frames init-osx-keys edmacro kmacro init-xterm init-frame-hooks

init-exec-path exec-path-from-shell init-elpa fullframe finder-inf

go-mode-autoloads gh-common gh-profile url-parse auth-source gnus-util

mm-util help-fns mail-prsvr password-cache url-vars s marshal

eieio-compat ht json map dash eieio eieio-core rx cl-macs

slime-autoloads info package epg-config seq byte-opt bytecomp

byte-compile cl-extra help-mode easymenu cconv init-site-lisp cl-seq cl

gv cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib init-utils init-compat init-benchmarking

advice time-date mule-util china-util tooltip eldoc electric uniquify

ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel ns-win ucs-normalize

term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe

tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page

menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock

syntax facemenu font-core frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang

misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms

cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian

cyrillic chinese charscript case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help

simple abbrev minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces

cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format

env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote

kqueue cocoa ns multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:

((conses 16 949633 110966)

(symbols 48 62076 0)

(miscs 40 845 1656)

(strings 32 160151 152453)

(string-bytes 1 5723131)

(vectors 16 92431)

(vector-slots 8 2103876 17052)

(floats 8 5526 1042)

(intervals 56 8590 7603)

(buffers 976 66))