Subject: bug#24854: 25.1; indent error with regexp

From: James Yang <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2016 07:30:31 +0800

Message-ID: <[email-masked]>

--text follows this line--

1. Start Emacs with empty new buffer

2. Enable `js-mode` or `js2-mode`

3. Insert below js code

var re = /some value/

 str.match(re)

4. You can see line 2 will have indent, which should not.

I also report it to this url: https://github.com/mooz/js2-mode/issues/382

In GNU Emacs 25.1.1 (x86_64-apple-darwin13.4.0, NS appkit-1265.21
Version 10.9.5 (Build 13F1911))

of 2016-09-21 built on builder10-9.porkrind.org

Windowing system distributor 'Apple', version 10.3.1404

Configured using:

'configure --with-ns '--enable-locallisppath=/Library/Application

Support/Emacs/${version}/site-lisp:/Library/Application

Support/Emacs/site-lisp' --with-modules'

Configured features:

NOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS NS MODULES

Important settings:

 value of $LANG: zh_CN.UTF-8

 locale-coding-system: utf-8

Major mode: JavaScript

Minor modes in effect:

 rainbow-delimiters-mode: t

 tern-mode: t

 highlight-symbol-nav-mode: t

 highlight-symbol-mode: t

 diff-auto-refine-mode: t

 bug-reference-prog-mode: t

 paredit-everywhere-mode: t

 goto-address-prog-mode: t

 global-flycheck-mode: t

 flycheck-mode: t

 company-flx-mode: t

 global-company-mode: t

 company-mode: t

 projectile-mode: t

 yas-global-mode: t

 yas-minor-mode: t

 editorconfig-mode: t

 override-global-mode: t

 global-rinari-mode: t

 inferior-js-keys-mode: t

 global-whitespace-cleanup-mode: t

 whitespace-cleanup-mode: t

 hes-mode: t

 global-page-break-lines-mode: t

 delete-selection-mode: t

 show-paren-mode: t

 global-undo-tree-mode: t

 undo-tree-mode: t

 global-auto-revert-mode: t

 electric-pair-mode: t

 winner-mode: t

 ido-ubiquitous-mode: t

 ido-everywhere: t

 shell-dirtrack-mode: t

 recentf-mode: t

 global-anzu-mode: t

 anzu-mode: t

 tooltip-mode: t

 global-eldoc-mode: t

 electric-indent-mode: t

 mouse-wheel-mode: t

 global-prettify-symbols-mode: t

 prettify-symbols-mode: t

 file-name-shadow-mode: t

 global-font-lock-mode: t

 font-lock-mode: t

 blink-cursor-mode: t

 auto-composition-mode: t

 auto-encryption-mode: t

 auto-compression-mode: t

 column-number-mode: t

 line-number-mode: t

 transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:

Copying /var/folders/z0/0cxl_z4x59d8qyqk1cbf3gn00000gn/T/tramp.5321vwj.el
to /scp:[email-masked]:/home/1111hui/public_html/github/js2-mode/js2-mode.el...done

Wrote /scp:[email-masked]:/home/1111hui/public_html/github/js2-mode/js2-mode.el

Quit [2 times]

Mark set

next-line: End of buffer

Missing semicolon. [W033] [3 times]

next-line: End of buffer

Quit [3 times]

funcall-interactively: End of buffer [4 times]

funcall-interactively: Text is read-only [4 times]

Load-path shadows:

~/.emacs.d/tern/emacs/tern-auto-complete hides
/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/tern-auto-complete-20160906.1204/tern-auto-complete

~/.emacs.d/tern/emacs/tern hides /Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/tern-20160817.522/tern

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ox hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ox-texinfo hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-texinfo

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ox-publish hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-publish

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ox-org hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-org

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ox-odt hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-odt

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ox-md hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-md

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ox-man hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-man

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ox-latex hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-latex

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ox-icalendar hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-icalendar

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ox-html hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-html

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ox-beamer hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-beamer

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ox-ascii hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-ascii

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org-w3m hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-w3m

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org-version hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-version

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org-timer hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-timer

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org-table hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-table

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org-src hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-src

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org-rmail hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-rmail

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org-protocol hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-protocol

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org-plot hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-plot

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org-pcomplete hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-pcomplete

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org-mouse hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mouse

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org-mobile hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mobile

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org-mhe hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mhe

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org-macs hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macs

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org-macro hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macro

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org-loaddefs hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-loaddefs

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org-list hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-list

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org-irc hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-irc

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org-install hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-install

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org-inlinetask hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-inlinetask

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org-info hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-info

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org-indent hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-indent

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org-id hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-id

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org-habit hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-habit

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org-gnus hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-gnus

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org-footnote hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-footnote

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org-feed hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-feed

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org-faces hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-faces

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org-eshell hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-eshell

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org-entities hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-entities

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org-element hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-element

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org-docview hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-docview

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org-datetree hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-datetree

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org-ctags hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-ctags

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org-crypt hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-crypt

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org-compat hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-compat

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org-colview hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-colview

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org-clock hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-clock

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org-capture hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-capture

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org-bibtex hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-bibtex

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org-bbdb hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-bbdb

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org-attach hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-attach

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org-archive hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-archive

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org-agenda hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-agenda

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-tangle hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-tangle

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-table hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-table

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-sqlite hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sqlite

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-sql hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sql

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-shen hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-shen

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-screen hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-screen

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-scheme hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-scheme

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-scala hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-scala

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-sass hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sass

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-ruby hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ruby

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-ref hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ref

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-R hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-R

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-python hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-python

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-plantuml hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-plantuml

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-picolisp hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-picolisp

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-perl hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-perl

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-org hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-org

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-octave hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-octave

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-ocaml hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ocaml

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-mscgen hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-mscgen

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-maxima hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-maxima

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-matlab hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-matlab

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-makefile hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-makefile

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-lob hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lob

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-lisp hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lisp

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-lilypond hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lilypond

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-ledger hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ledger

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-latex hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-latex

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-keys hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-keys

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-js hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-js

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-java hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-java

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-io hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-io

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-haskell hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-haskell

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-gnuplot hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-fortran hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-fortran

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-exp hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-exp

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-eval hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-eval

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-emacs-lisp hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-dot hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-dot

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-ditaa hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ditaa

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-css hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-css

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-core hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-core

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-comint hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-comint

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-clojure hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-clojure

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-calc hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-calc

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-C hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-C

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-awk hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-awk

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-asymptote hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-asymptote

/Users/mac/.emacs.d/elpa/seq-2.16/seq hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/emacs-lisp/seq

Features:

(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug sendmail rainbow-delimiters mmm-erb

mmm-region mmm-utils tern js-mode-expansions js html-mode-expansions

tagedit sgml-mode cc-mode-expansions cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus

cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs smex timezone

make-mode smerge-mode ert pp debug tabify mc-mark-more network-stream

nsm starttls url-http url-gw url-cache url-auth embrace ox-reveal

ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox org-rmail

org-mhe org-irc org-info org-gnus org-docview doc-view image-mode

org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-element avl-tree org-w3m

youdao-dictionary popup chinese-word-at-point ob-sqlite ob-sh ob-ruby

ob-python ob-octave ob-ledger ob-latex ob-gnuplot ob-dot ob-ditaa ob-R

org-clock the-org-mode-expansions org org-macro org-footnote

org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline

org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp

org-src ob-keys ob-comint ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs

org-loaddefs cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs gnus-sum gnus-group

gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source tls gnutls

utf7 netrc nnoo parse-time gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message

dired-sort dired+ image-dired image-file dired-x dired-aux dired rfc822

mml mml-sec epg mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047

rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus

gnus-ems nnheader mail-utils url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand

url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util mailcap jka-compr

eieio-opt speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe flx expand-region

text-mode-expansions ruby-mode-expansions er-basic-expansions

expand-region-core expand-region-custom executable vc-git vc-darcs xml

editorconfig-core editorconfig-core-handle editorconfig-fnmatch misearch

multi-isearch powerline powerline-separators color disp-table

highlight-symbol diff-hl vc-dir ewoc vc vc-dispatcher diff-mode

bug-reference paredit-everywhere paredit goto-addr flycheck find-func

subr-x company-oddmuse company-keywords company-etags etags xref project

company-gtags company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-files

company-capf company-cmake company-xcode company-clang company-semantic

company-eclim company-template company-css company-nxml company-bbdb

company-flx company init init-locales init-local bash-completion

powerline-themes init-js-standard hi-lock projectile-rails rake f

projectile grep ibuffer-vc ibuf-ext ibuffer mc-cycle-cursors

multiple-cursors-core rect use-package react-snippets yasnippet hlinum

linum editorconfig bind-key monokai-theme server init-ledger init-dash

init-misc init-common-lisp init-paredit init-sql init-rails rinari jump

inflections findr ruby-compilation which-func imenu inf-ruby compile

ruby-mode smie init-ruby-mode derived init-elm init-haskell

init-python-mode init-haml init-css init-html init-nxml init-org

init-php init-javascript easy-mmode init-csv init-markdown init-textile

init-crontab init-compile init-github init-git init-darcs init-vc

init-fci init-whitespace whitespace-cleanup-mode whitespace

init-editing-utils highlight-escape-sequences whole-line-or-region

page-break-lines delsel cua-base paren undo-tree diff autorevert

filenotify elec-pair init-mmm mmm-auto mmm-vars mmm-compat init-fonts

init-windows windmove switch-window quail winner init-hippie-expand

init-ido ido-ubiquitous ido-completing-read+ cus-edit cus-start cus-load

ido init-recentf tramp-cache tramp-sh tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs

trampver shell pcomplete comint ansi-color ring format-spec recentf

tree-widget wid-edit init-flycheck init-ibuffer ibuf-macs init-uniquify

init-grep init-isearch diminish anzu thingatpt init-dired

init-gui-frames init-osx-keys edmacro kmacro init-xterm init-frame-hooks

init-exec-path exec-path-from-shell init-elpa fullframe finder-inf

go-mode-autoloads gh-common gh-profile url-parse auth-source gnus-util

mm-util help-fns mail-prsvr password-cache url-vars s marshal

eieio-compat ht json map dash eieio eieio-core rx cl-macs

slime-autoloads info package epg-config seq byte-opt bytecomp

byte-compile cl-extra help-mode easymenu cconv init-site-lisp cl-seq cl

gv cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib init-utils init-compat init-benchmarking

advice time-date mule-util china-util tooltip eldoc electric uniquify

ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel ns-win ucs-normalize

term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe

tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page

menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock

syntax facemenu font-core frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang

misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms

cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian

cyrillic chinese charscript case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help

simple abbrev minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces

cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format

env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote

kqueue cocoa ns multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:

((conses 16 949633 110966)

(symbols 48 62076 0)

(miscs 40 845 1656)

(strings 32 160151 152453)

(string-bytes 1 5723131)

(vectors 16 92431)

(vector-slots 8 2103876 17052)

(floats 8 5526 1042)

(intervals 56 8590 7603)

(buffers 976 66))