Subject: bug#24851: closed (Re: bug#24851: Small Typo in Guix Documentation)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2016 21:13:02 +0000

Your bug report

#24851: Small Typo in Guix Documentation

which was filed against the guix package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
24851: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=24851
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#24851: Small Typo in Guix Documentation
From: [email-masked] (Ludovic Courtès)
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Andreas Enge <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], Leo Famulari <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2016 22:11:43 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Leo Famulari <[email-masked]> skribis:

> On Tue, Nov 01, 2016 at 10:20:55AM -0700, [email-masked] wrote:
>> Hello, 
>> I was reading Section 7.2.11 of the Guix manual and I noticed a small
>> typo. In the second paragraph beneath the initrd example the sentence
>> reads "The initial RAM disk produced by base-initrd honors several
>> options passed on the Linux kernel command line (that is, arguments
>> passed via the linux command of GRUB, or the -append option) of QEMU,
>> notably:". I believe that the close parenthesis should come after
>> "QEMU", not after "option".

You are right, I’ll push a fix shortly, thanks!

Ludo’.

Subject: Small Typo in Guix Documentation
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2016 10:20:55 -0700
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hello, 
I was reading Section 7.2.11 of the Guix manual and I noticed a small
typo. In the second paragraph beneath the initrd example the sentence
reads "The initial RAM disk produced by base-initrd honors several
options passed on the Linux kernel command line (that is, arguments
passed via the linux command of GRUB, or the -append option) of QEMU,
notably:". I believe that the close parenthesis should come after
"QEMU", not after "option".
Thanks for your time,saff