Subject: bug#24833: Hydra ignores MIPS-specific patch for Mesa on core-updates

From: Mark H Weaver <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2016 22:10:50 -0400

[email-masked] (Ludovic Courtès)
> Mark H Weaver <[email-masked]> skribis:
>
>> Commit f1267c872fcaed6c53d43b3ff51abb726f7418d6 on core-updates added a
>> patch to Mesa on MIPS only, in order to prevent unnecessary rebuilds on
>> other systems.  'guix' running on a MIPS system generates a derivation
>> that applies the patch, but the derivation generated for MIPS on Hydra
>> omits the patch.
>
> Did it turn out to be the same issue as <http://bugs.gnu.org/24833>, or
> is it something entirely different?

Bug 24833 is this bug, so yes, by reflexivity it's the same issue, but I
suspect that's not what you meant to ask :)

This bug still remains, and I'm not aware of another bug that's the same
issue as this one.

     Thanks,
       Mark