Subject: Intermittent 00-repl-server.test failure in 2.0.13

From: Rob Browning <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2016 12:41:15 -0500

I noticed that 00-repl-server.test had failed on some of the debian
buildds like this:

  Running 00-initial-env.test
  Running 00-repl-server.test
  FAIL: 00-repl-server.test: repl-server: simple expression - arguments: (expected-value "scheme@(repl-server)> $1 = 42\n" actual-value "$1 = 42\n")

After suspecting some kind of race, it turns out that I can reproduce
the failure locally (eventually) like this:

  cd test-suite
  while GUILE_LOAD_PATH=. \
    ./guile-test tests/00-initial-env.test tests/00-repl-server.test
  do
    :
  done

I don't know what's causing the trouble yet, but I augmented
read-until-prompt to print every line it reads to stderr, and nothing
appeared amiss there, at least.

Thanks
-- 
Rob Browning
rlb @defaultvalue.org and @debian.org
GPG as of 2011-07-10 E6A9 DA3C C9FD 1FF8 C676 D2C4 C0F0 39E9 ED1B 597A
GPG as of 2002-11-03 14DD 432F AE39 534D B592 F9A0 25C8 D377 8C7E 73A4