Subject: bug#24814: Doc Typo in org-insert-heading

From: Benjamin Wiese <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2016 10:21:11 +0200

From: Benjamin Wiese <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Subject: 24.5; Doc typo in org.el
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2016 10:19:08 +0200
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
--text follows this line--

The documentation of the function org-insert-heading contains a typo on
line 21 ('ways' instead of 'way'). This documentation can be viewed by
typing: C-h f org-insert-heading.

In GNU Emacs 24.5.1 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.18.9)
 of 2016-04-25 on lgw01-10, modified by Debian
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11804000
System Description: Ubuntu 16.10

Configured using:
 `configure --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr
 --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/lib
 --localstatedir=/var/lib --infodir=/usr/share/info
 --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs24:/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/24.5/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr --sharedstatedir=/var/lib
 --libexecdir=/usr/lib --localstatedir=/var/lib
 --infodir=/usr/share/info --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs24:/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/24.5/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-x=yes --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-toolkit-scroll-bars
 'CFLAGS=-g -O2 -fstack-protector-strong -Wformat
 -Werror=format-security -Wall -no-pie' 'CPPFLAGS=-Wdate-time
 -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2' 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-Bsymbolic-functions -Wl,-z,relro
 -no-pie''

Important settings:
  value of $LC_MONETARY: de_DE.UTF-8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: de_DE.UTF-8
  value of $LC_TIME: de_DE.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: 
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Org

Minor modes in effect:
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  org-indent-mode: t
  global-linum-mode: t
  linum-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  cua-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  visual-line-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:
Mark set [2 times]
Sending via mail...
network-stream-open-starttls: smtpserver/25 Name or service not known
Mark set
Sending...
Mark set [2 times]
Sending via mail...
network-stream-open-starttls: smtpserver/25 Name or service not known
Mark set
Buffer *unsent mail to [email-masked]* modified; kill anyway? (y or n) y
Quit

Load-path shadows:
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/cmake-data/cmake-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cmake-mode
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/site-lisp/debian-startup hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/debian-startup

Features:
(network-stream starttls tls mailalias smtpmail pp shadow sort mail-extr
emacsbug sendmail goto-addr view cal-move parse-time org-table org-clock
cus-edit cus-start cus-load wid-edit tabify imenu man repeat git-rebase
magit-ediff ediff-merg ediff-wind ediff-diff ediff-mult ediff-help
ediff-init ediff-util ediff cmake-mode rx reposition misearch
multi-isearch mule-util eieio-opt speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe
magit-blame magit-stash magit-bisect magit-remote magit-commit
magit-sequence magit magit-apply magit-wip magit-log magit-diff
smerge-mode diff-mode magit-core magit-autorevert magit-process
magit-popup magit-mode magit-git crm magit-section magit-utils
git-commit log-edit message rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev
mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader pcvs-util add-log with-editor cl-macs gv
async-bytecomp async tramp-sh tramp tramp-compat auth-source eieio
byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv eieio-core mm-util mail-prsvr
password-cache tramp-loaddefs trampver shell advice dash executable
thingatpt help-mode help-fns cl-extra superword subword vc-git
org-element org-indent org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info org-gnus
gnus-util org-docview doc-view jka-compr image-mode dired org-bibtex
bibtex org-bbdb org-w3m ido linum hl-line org org-macro org-footnote
org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline
easy-mmode org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table
ob-exp org-src ob-keys ob-comint comint ansi-color ob-core ob-eval
org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs format-spec find-func cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs winner ring desktop frameset buffer-move windmove
move-lines edmacro kmacro cl-loaddefs cl-lib cua-base material-theme
info easymenu package epg-config paren autorevert filenotify delsel
server time-date tooltip electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt
fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode prog-mode register page
menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer nadvice
loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process dbusbind
gfilenotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 399459 318069)
 (symbols 48 40842 0)
 (miscs 40 10449 10339)
 (strings 32 99677 79317)
 (string-bytes 1 2729669)
 (vectors 16 45154)
 (vector-slots 8 1515640 571137)
 (floats 8 727 5709)
 (intervals 56 13743 6583)
 (buffers 960 177)
 (heap 1024 60115 19050))