Subject: bug#24809: 25.1; Python.el improper indention after backslash-assignment-continuation

From: Jules Tamagnan <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2016 15:03:31 -0700

The bug is quite simple.
  - Open a python file.
  - Type:
    hello = \
  - C-m ; newline

The point will now be directly under the backslash character. This is
indented incorrectly according to the pep8 style guide and the
pycodestyle checker, it should instead be indented
`python-indent-offset` further than the previous line.

This behavior can
be fixed with:

diff -u --label /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/progmodes/python.el.gz --label \#\<buffer\ python.el.gz\> /tmp/jka-com1650val /tmp/buffer-content-1650Jvx
--- /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/progmodes/python.el.gz
+++ #<buffer python.el.gz>
@@ -1026,13 +1026,13 @@
            (max line-indentation base-indent)))
         (`(,(or :after-block-start
                 :after-backslash-first-line
+                :after-backslash-assignment-continuation
                 :inside-paren-newline-start) . ,start)
          ;; Add one indentation level.
          (goto-char start)
          (+ (current-indentation) python-indent-offset))
         (`(,(or :inside-paren
                 :after-backslash-block-continuation
-                :after-backslash-assignment-continuation
                 :after-backslash-dotted-continuation) . ,start)
          ;; Use the column given by the context.
          (goto-char start)

Diff finished.  Thu Oct 27 14:53:35 2016

In GNU Emacs 25.1.51 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.18.9)
 of 2016-09-06 built on jat-delphix-lap
Repository revision: 927afa1ef6514e62162068d7dbdc9d8381a71598
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11803000
System Description:	Ubuntu 16.04.1 LTS

Configured using:
 'configure --with-x-toolkit=gtk CC=gcc'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG SOUND DBUS GSETTINGS NOTIFY GNUTLS FREETYPE XFT
ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Diff

Minor modes in effect:
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  semantic-minor-modes-format: ((:eval (if (or semantic-highlight-edits-mode semantic-show-unmatched-syntax-mode)  S)))
  recentf-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  csv-field-index-mode: t
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  pyvenv-tracking-mode: t
  pyvenv-mode: t
  flycheck-pos-tip-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  flycheck-mode: t
  ivy-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  show-smartparens-global-mode: t
  show-smartparens-mode: t
  smartparens-global-mode: t
  smartparens-mode: t
  fancy-battery-mode: t
  display-battery-mode: t
  projectile-global-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  imagex-global-sticky-mode: t
  imagex-sticky-mode: t
  pdf-occur-global-minor-mode: t
  persistent-scratch-autosave-mode: t
  keyfreq-autosave-mode: t
  keyfreq-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  company-statistics-mode: t
  company-quickhelp-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  image-diredx-async-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:
Undo branch point!
user-error: No further undo information [2 times]
Quit
Saving file /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/progmodes/python.el.gz...
compressing python.el.gz...done
Wrote /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/progmodes/python.el.gz
Quit
uncompressing python.el.gz...done
Mark set
Quit

Load-path shadows:
~/Development/git/fork/ace-window/ace-window hides /home/jat/.emacs.d/elpa/ace-window-20160923.1117/ace-window
~/Development/git/pull/exwm/exwm-core hides /home/jat/.emacs.d/elpa/exwm-0.10/exwm-core
~/Development/git/pull/exwm/exwm hides /home/jat/.emacs.d/elpa/exwm-0.10/exwm
~/Development/git/pull/exwm/exwm-floating hides /home/jat/.emacs.d/elpa/exwm-0.10/exwm-floating
~/Development/git/pull/exwm/exwm-cm hides /home/jat/.emacs.d/elpa/exwm-0.10/exwm-cm
~/Development/git/pull/exwm/exwm-systemtray hides /home/jat/.emacs.d/elpa/exwm-0.10/exwm-systemtray
~/Development/git/pull/exwm/exwm-workspace hides /home/jat/.emacs.d/elpa/exwm-0.10/exwm-workspace
~/Development/git/pull/exwm/exwm-randr hides /home/jat/.emacs.d/elpa/exwm-0.10/exwm-randr
~/Development/git/pull/exwm/exwm-input hides /home/jat/.emacs.d/elpa/exwm-0.10/exwm-input
~/Development/git/pull/exwm/exwm-config hides /home/jat/.emacs.d/elpa/exwm-0.10/exwm-config
~/Development/git/pull/exwm/exwm-manage hides /home/jat/.emacs.d/elpa/exwm-0.10/exwm-manage
~/Development/git/pull/exwm/exwm-layout hides /home/jat/.emacs.d/elpa/exwm-0.10/exwm-layout
/home/jat/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160926/ox-md hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/jat/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160926/ob-perl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/jat/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160926/ob-scheme hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/jat/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160926/ob-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/jat/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160926/org-clock hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/jat/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160926/ob-lilypond hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/jat/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160926/ob-css hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/jat/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160926/ox-odt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/jat/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160926/ob-calc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/jat/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160926/org-macro hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/jat/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160926/ob-comint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/jat/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160926/ob-tangle hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/jat/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160926/ob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob
/home/jat/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160926/ox-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/jat/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160926/ob-clojure hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/jat/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160926/ob-octave hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/jat/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160926/ox-texinfo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/jat/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160926/ox-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/jat/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160926/ob-screen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/jat/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160926/org-bibtex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/jat/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160926/org-w3m hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/jat/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160926/ox hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox
/home/jat/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160926/ob-java hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/jat/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160926/org-install hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-install
/home/jat/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160926/ob-keys hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/jat/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160926/ob-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/jat/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160926/ob-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/jat/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160926/ob-C hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/jat/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160926/ob-python hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/jat/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160926/ob-picolisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/jat/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160926/org-eshell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/jat/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160926/ox-ascii hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/jat/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160926/ob-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/jat/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160926/org-attach hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/jat/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160926/org-mouse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/jat/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160926/ob-ocaml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/jat/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160926/org-indent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/jat/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160926/ob-eval hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/jat/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160926/org-ctags hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/jat/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160926/org-capture hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/jat/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160926/org-timer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/jat/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160926/ob-ditaa hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/jat/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160926/org-macs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/jat/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160926/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/jat/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160926/ob-sqlite hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/jat/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160926/org-mhe hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/jat/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160926/org-faces hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/jat/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160926/ob-io hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/jat/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160926/org-colview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/jat/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160926/org-src hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-src
/home/jat/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160926/ox-html hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/jat/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160926/org-info hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-info
/home/jat/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160926/ob-lob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/jat/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160926/org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org
/home/jat/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160926/org-loaddefs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/jat/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160926/ob-fortran hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/jat/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160926/org-id hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-id
/home/jat/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160926/org-gnus hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/jat/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160926/ob-awk hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/jat/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160926/org-mobile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/jat/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160926/ob-shen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/jat/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160926/ob-dot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/jat/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160926/ob-js hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/jat/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160926/ob-scala hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/jat/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160926/ob-ledger hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/jat/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160926/ob-sql hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/jat/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160926/ob-mscgen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/jat/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160926/org-plot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/jat/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160926/org-compat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/jat/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160926/org-list hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-list
/home/jat/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160926/ob-ruby hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/jat/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160926/org-version hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-version
/home/jat/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160926/ox-man hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/jat/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160926/org-protocol hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/jat/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160926/org-rmail hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/jat/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160926/org-agenda hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/jat/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160926/org-inlinetask hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/jat/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160926/ox-publish hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/jat/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160926/ob-R hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/jat/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160926/org-bbdb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/jat/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160926/org-element hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-element
/home/jat/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160926/ob-asymptote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/jat/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160926/ob-maxima hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/jat/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160926/org-archive hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/jat/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160926/org-footnote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/jat/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160926/ob-exp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/jat/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160926/org-irc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/jat/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160926/ob-sass hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/jat/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160926/org-habit hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/jat/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160926/ob-core hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/jat/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160926/org-datetree hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/jat/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160926/ob-makefile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/jat/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160926/ox-beamer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/jat/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160926/ob-plantuml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/jat/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160926/ob-ref hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/jat/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160926/org-crypt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/jat/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160926/org-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-table
/home/jat/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160926/org-docview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/jat/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160926/ob-haskell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/jat/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160926/org-pcomplete hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/jat/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160926/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/jat/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160926/org-feed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/jat/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160926/org-entities hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/jat/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160926/ob-matlab hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/jat/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160926/ox-icalendar hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/jat/.emacs.d/elpa/seq-2.16/seq hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/emacs-lisp/seq

Features:
(shadow emacsbug pkg-info epl two-column iso-transl dabbrev hi-lock
json-reformat sh-script smie executable conf-mode web-mode-expansions
web-mode flow-fill man vc vc-dispatcher todo-mode diary-lib
diary-loaddefs face-remap gnus-kill dired-aux wdired magit-blame
magit-stash magit-bisect magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit
magit-apply magit-wip magit-log magit-diff smerge-mode magit-core
magit-autorevert magit-process magit-popup magit-mode git-commit
log-edit pcvs-util add-log with-editor async-bytecomp async
js-mode-expansions js html-mode-expansions smartparens-html sgml-mode
readline-complete autoload lisp-mnt url-handlers url-http url-gw
url-cache url-auth paradox paradox-menu paradox-commit-list
paradox-execute paradox-github paradox-core spinner warnings cal-move
debug pulse eieio-opt speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe browse-url
ace-window avy smex ido expand-region text-mode-expansions
cc-mode-expansions the-org-mode-expansions python-el-fgallina-expansions
latex-mode-expansions er-basic-expansions expand-region-core
expand-region-custom org-table mailalias html2text mm-archive flyspell
ispell nnir qp smiley gnus-cite mail-extr gnus-async gnus-bcklg gnus-ml
gnus-topic nndraft nnmh nnfolder utf-7 bbdb-gnus network-stream nsm
starttls gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual gnus-msg
gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig gnus-cache gnus-sum
gnus-notify gnus-demon nntp gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud
nnimap nnmail mail-source tls gnutls utf7 netrc nnoo parse-time
gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win counsel tramp-cache recentf
tree-widget colir smtpmail bbdb-mua bbdb-com bbdb-message sendmail
message rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse
rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader bbdb
bbdb-site timezone gnus gnus-ems nnheader mail-utils exwm-randr
xcb-randr exwm exwm-input xcb-keysyms xcb-xkb exwm-manage exwm-floating
xcb-cursor xcb-render exwm-layout exwm-workspace exwm-core xcb-ewmh
xcb-icccm xelb xcb xcb-xproto xcb-types restclient url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf
url-util mailcap winner puppet-mode align make-mode markdown-mode
csv-mode sort company-auctex smartparens-latex latex tex-ispell
tex-style tex dbus xml ox-twbs ox-md ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html
ox-ascii ox-publish ox org-bullets ob-plantuml org-agenda company-jedi
jedi-core epc ctable concurrent python-environment smartparens-python
python tramp-sh pyvenv company-irony irony-completion irony-snippet
irony multishell multishell-list savehist multi-term term disp-table
ehelp bash-completion flycheck-pos-tip flycheck rx swiper ivy delsel
ffap url-parse url-vars multiple-cursors mc-hide-unmatched-lines-mode
mc-separate-operations rectangular-region-mode mc-mark-pop mc-mark-more
mc-cycle-cursors mc-edit-lines multiple-cursors-core rect undo-tree diff
electric-operator names edebug cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus
cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs smartparens-config
smartparens rbt magit-git crm magit-section magit-utils json map popup
fancy-battery battery org-projectile org-capture ibuffer-projectile
projectile thingatpt esh-var esh-io esh-cmd esh-opt esh-ext esh-proc
esh-arg esh-groups eshell esh-module esh-mode esh-util ggtags ewoc
htmlize figlet image+ image-file server pinentry epa-file epa derived
epg sx pdf-occur ibuf-ext ibuffer tablist tablist-filter
semantic/wisent/comp semantic/wisent semantic/wisent/wisent
semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex
semantic/fw mode-local cedet pdf-isearch let-alist pdf-misc imenu
pdf-tools cus-edit cus-start cus-load wid-edit pdf-view bookmark pp
pdf-cache pdf-info tq pdf-util visual-regexp-steroids visual-regexp
company-yasnippet persistent-scratch keyfreq free-keys wgrep grep tramp
tramp-compat auth-source mm-util help-fns mail-prsvr password-cache
tramp-loaddefs trampver shell autorevert filenotify compile yasnippet
company-statistics company-quickhelp pos-tip company-oddmuse
company-keywords company-etags etags xref project eieio eieio-core
company-gtags company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-files
company-capf company-cmake company-xcode company-clang company-semantic
company-eclim company-template company-css company-nxml company-bbdb
company edmacro kmacro hydra lv deferred cl highlight-numbers
parent-mode rainbow-mode time spaceline-config spaceline-segments s
ucs-normalize spaceline dash powerline cl-macs powerline-separators
color powerline-themes column-marker adaptive-wrap linum hl-line
use-package diminish bind-key cl-seq tabify vc-git diff-mode org-rmail
org-mhe org-irc org-info org-gnus gnus-util org-docview doc-view subr-x
jka-compr image-mode org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-element avl-tree
org-w3m org org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list
org-faces org-entities noutline outline easy-mmode org-version
ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-src ob-keys
ob-comint comint ansi-color ring ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs
org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs
sanityinc-tomorrow-eighties-theme color-theme-sanityinc-tomorrow
finder-inf tex-site image-dired+ image-dired format-spec dired advice
info package epg-config seq byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra
help-mode easymenu cconv cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib time-date mule-util
tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
mwheel x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt
fringe tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register
page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock
font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cl-generic cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese charscript case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice
loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x
multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 2474425 281840)
 (symbols 48 90602 25)
 (miscs 40 12162 6009)
 (strings 32 331808 46857)
 (string-bytes 1 10669574)
 (vectors 16 153450)
 (vector-slots 8 3304679 158422)
 (floats 8 3541 2574)
 (intervals 56 274521 13763)
 (buffers 976 442)
 (heap 1024 202068 29985))