Subject: bug#24806: closed (Re: bug#24806: macOS stack trace)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2016 17:16:02 +0000

Your bug report

#24806: macOS stack trace

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
24806: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=24806
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#24806: macOS stack trace
From: Alan Third <[email-masked]>
To: Paul Eggert <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], Burton Samograd <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2016 17:15:39 +0000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Paul Eggert <[email-masked]> writes:

> [This message from Burton was originally sent to emacs-devel; I'm
> copying it to bug-gnu-emacs to give it a proper bug number and a
> separate thread.]
>
> Hi,
>
> I’m using the current emacs-25 tag/branch and under “normal” use got
> the following crash stack trace:
>
<snip>
>
> Exception Type:        EXC_CRASH (SIGABRT)
> Exception Codes:       0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000
> Exception Note:        EXC_CORPSE_NOTIFY
>

> 14  libobjc.A.dylib                   0x00007fffadbc5fbf (anonymous
> namespace)::AutoreleasePoolPage::pop(void*) + 1087
> 15  com.apple.CoreFoundation          0x00007fff9942d496
> _CFAutoreleasePoolPop + 22
> 16  com.apple.Foundation              0x00007fff9ae6b8f0
> -[NSAutoreleasePool release] + 146
> 17  org.gnu.Emacs                     0x00000001001bd55f pop_down_menu
> + 79 (nsmenu.m:1447)

I believe this is fixed in master. I removed the autorelease pool as it
didn't seem to be doing what it was supposed to be doing.

https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=23856
-- 
Alan Third

Subject: macOS stack trace
From: Paul Eggert <[email-masked]>
To: Emacs bug reports <[email-masked]>
Cc: Burton Samograd <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2016 17:41:44 -0700
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

[This message from Burton was originally sent to emacs-devel; I'm 
copying it to bug-gnu-emacs to give it a proper bug number and a 
separate thread.]

Hi,

I’m using the current emacs-25 tag/branch and under “normal” use got the 
following crash stack trace:

Process:               Emacs [7362]
Path: /Users/USER/Documents/*/Emacs.app/Contents/MacOS/Emacs
Identifier:            org.gnu.Emacs
Version:               Version 25.1.50 (9.0)
Code Type:             X86-64 (Native)
Parent Process:        ??? [1]
Responsible:           Emacs [7362]
User ID:               502

Date/Time:             2016-10-26 15:06:28.491 -0600
OS Version:            Mac OS X 10.12 (16A323)
Report Version:        12
Anonymous UUID:        5AC1F70D-E0D1-DA4F-BB4F-8D0786B31E1A

Sleep/Wake UUID:       33A6189A-3904-4E61-AAE0-024138DC3A92

Time Awake Since Boot: 110000 seconds
Time Since Wake:       25000 seconds

System Integrity Protection: enabled

Crashed Thread:        0  Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread

Exception Type:        EXC_CRASH (SIGABRT)
Exception Codes:       0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000
Exception Note:        EXC_CORPSE_NOTIFY

Thread 0 Crashed:: Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib            0x00007fffae5dcdda __pthread_kill + 10
1   libsystem_pthread.dylib           0x00007fffae6c7797 pthread_kill + 90
2   libsystem_c.dylib                 0x00007fffae4f34d7 raise + 26
3   org.gnu.Emacs                     0x00000001000b6af8 
terminate_due_to_signal + 136 (emacs.c:384)
4   org.gnu.Emacs                     0x00000001000d2d33 emacs_abort + 19
5   org.gnu.Emacs                     0x00000001001a483a 
ns_term_shutdown + 122
6   org.gnu.Emacs                     0x00000001000b6cc5 shut_down_emacs 
+ 261 (emacs.c:2025)
7   org.gnu.Emacs                     0x00000001000b6ac5 
terminate_due_to_signal + 85 (emacs.c:366)
8   org.gnu.Emacs                     0x00000001000d4646 
deliver_fatal_thread_signal + 134
9   libsystem_platform.dylib          0x00007fffae6babba _sigtramp + 26
10  ???                               0x00007fffffffffff 0 + 140737488355327
11  libsystem_kernel.dylib            0x00007fffae5d82e9 
abort_with_reason + 22
12  libobjc.A.dylib                   0x00007fffadbd29d2 
_objc_fatalv(unsigned long long, unsigned long long, char const*, 
__va_list_tag*) + 102
13  libobjc.A.dylib                   0x00007fffadbd286d 
_objc_fatal(char const*, ...) + 154
14  libobjc.A.dylib                   0x00007fffadbc5fbf (anonymous 
namespace)::AutoreleasePoolPage::pop(void*) + 1087
15  com.apple.CoreFoundation          0x00007fff9942d496 
_CFAutoreleasePoolPop + 22
16  com.apple.Foundation              0x00007fff9ae6b8f0 
-[NSAutoreleasePool release] + 146
17  org.gnu.Emacs                     0x00000001001bd55f pop_down_menu + 
79 (nsmenu.m:1447)
18  org.gnu.Emacs                     0x0000000100131025 unbind_to + 133 
(eval.c:3192)
19  org.gnu.Emacs                     0x0000000100133025 unwind_to_catch 
+ 85 (eval.c:1129)
20  org.gnu.Emacs                     0x0000000100133b7c Fsignal + 1340 
(eval.c:1566)
21  org.gnu.Emacs                     0x00000001001be865 
-[EmacsDialogPanel runDialogAt:] + 357 (nsmenu.m:1868)
22  org.gnu.Emacs                     0x00000001001bd4d8 ns_popup_dialog 
+ 392 (nsmenu.m:1495)
23  org.gnu.Emacs                     0x00000001001348f2 Ffuncall + 962 
(eval.c:2705)
24  org.gnu.Emacs                     0x000000010016e66c exec_byte_code 
+ 2764 (bytecode.c:880)
25  org.gnu.Emacs                     0x00000001001347b1 Ffuncall + 641 
(eval.c:2747)
26  org.gnu.Emacs                     0x000000010016e66c exec_byte_code 
+ 2764 (bytecode.c:880)
27  org.gnu.Emacs                     0x00000001001347b1 Ffuncall + 641 
(eval.c:2747)
28  org.gnu.Emacs                     0x000000010012ebba 
Ffuncall_interactively + 58 (callint.c:252)
29  org.gnu.Emacs                     0x000000010013486e Ffuncall + 830 
(eval.c:2678)
30  org.gnu.Emacs                     0x000000010012f0b8 
Fcall_interactively + 1256 (callint.c:389)
31  org.gnu.Emacs                     0x00000001001348f2 Ffuncall + 962 
(eval.c:2705)
32  org.gnu.Emacs                     0x000000010016e66c exec_byte_code 
+ 2764 (bytecode.c:880)
33  org.gnu.Emacs                     0x00000001001347b1 Ffuncall + 641 
(eval.c:2747)
34  org.gnu.Emacs                     0x0000000100134f9d call1 + 45 
(eval.c:2557)
35  org.gnu.Emacs                     0x00000001000ba570 command_loop_1 
+ 1984 (keyboard.c:1492)
36  org.gnu.Emacs                     0x00000001001333d6 
internal_condition_case + 70 (eval.c:1316)
37  org.gnu.Emacs                     0x00000001000c9170 command_loop_2 
+ 48 (keyboard.c:1112)
38  org.gnu.Emacs                     0x0000000100132f36 internal_catch 
+ 54 (eval.c:1081)
39  org.gnu.Emacs                     0x00000001000b94ce command_loop + 
158 (keyboard.c:1092)
40  org.gnu.Emacs                     0x00000001000b93e1 
recursive_edit_1 + 113 (keyboard.c:698)
41  org.gnu.Emacs                     0x00000001000b960a Frecursive_edit 
+ 218 (keyboard.c:769)
42  org.gnu.Emacs                     0x00000001000b830b main + 5595 
(emacs.c:1626)
43  libdyld.dylib                     0x00007fffae4ae255 start + 1

Thread 1:
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib            0x00007fffae5dcf4e __select + 10
1   org.gnu.Emacs                     0x00000001001a5ee7 -[EmacsApp 
fd_handler:] + 295 (nsterm.m:5575)
2   com.apple.Foundation              0x00007fff9ae7c30d 
__NSThread__start__ + 1243
3   libsystem_pthread.dylib           0x00007fffae6c4abb _pthread_body + 180
4   libsystem_pthread.dylib           0x00007fffae6c4a07 _pthread_start 
+ 286
5   libsystem_pthread.dylib           0x00007fffae6c4231 thread_start + 13

Thread 2:: com.apple.NSEventThread
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib            0x00007fffae5d541a mach_msg_trap + 10
1   libsystem_kernel.dylib            0x00007fffae5d4867 mach_msg + 55
2   com.apple.CoreFoundation          0x00007fff9946f8d4 
__CFRunLoopServiceMachPort + 212
3   com.apple.CoreFoundation          0x00007fff9946ed61 __CFRunLoopRun 
+ 1361
4   com.apple.CoreFoundation          0x00007fff9946e5b4 
CFRunLoopRunSpecific + 420
5   com.apple.AppKit                  0x00007fff97252e9e _NSEventThread 
+ 205
6   libsystem_pthread.dylib           0x00007fffae6c4abb _pthread_body + 180
7   libsystem_pthread.dylib           0x00007fffae6c4a07 _pthread_start 
+ 286
8   libsystem_pthread.dylib           0x00007fffae6c4231 thread_start + 13

Thread 3:
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib            0x00007fffae5dd4e6 
__workq_kernreturn + 10
1   libsystem_pthread.dylib           0x00007fffae6c47c5 
_pthread_wqthread + 1426
2   libsystem_pthread.dylib           0x00007fffae6c4221 start_wqthread + 13

Thread 4:
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib            0x00007fffae5dd4e6 
__workq_kernreturn + 10
1   libsystem_pthread.dylib           0x00007fffae6c47c5 
_pthread_wqthread + 1426
2   libsystem_pthread.dylib           0x00007fffae6c4221 start_wqthread + 13

Thread 5:
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib            0x00007fffae5dd4e6 
__workq_kernreturn + 10
1   libsystem_pthread.dylib           0x00007fffae6c47c5 
_pthread_wqthread + 1426
2   libsystem_pthread.dylib           0x00007fffae6c4221 start_wqthread + 13

Thread 6:
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib            0x00007fffae5dd4e6 
__workq_kernreturn + 10
1   libsystem_pthread.dylib           0x00007fffae6c47c5 
_pthread_wqthread + 1426
2   libsystem_pthread.dylib           0x00007fffae6c4221 start_wqthread + 13

Thread 7:
0   libsystem_pthread.dylib           0x00007fffae6c4214 start_wqthread + 0

Thread 8:
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib            0x00007fffae5dd4e6 
__workq_kernreturn + 10
1   libsystem_pthread.dylib           0x00007fffae6c4632 
_pthread_wqthread + 1023
2   libsystem_pthread.dylib           0x00007fffae6c4221 start_wqthread + 13

Thread 9:
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib            0x00007fffae5dd4e6 
__workq_kernreturn + 10
1   libsystem_pthread.dylib           0x00007fffae6c47c5 
_pthread_wqthread + 1426
2   libsystem_pthread.dylib           0x00007fffae6c4221 start_wqthread + 13

Thread 10:
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib            0x00007fffae5dd4e6 
__workq_kernreturn + 10
1   libsystem_pthread.dylib           0x00007fffae6c47c5 
_pthread_wqthread + 1426
2   libsystem_pthread.dylib           0x00007fffae6c4221 start_wqthread + 13

Thread 0 crashed with X86 Thread State (64-bit):
   rax: 0x0000000000000000  rbx: 0x0000000000000006  rcx: 
0x00007fff5fbfe0f8  rdx: 0x0000000000000000
   rdi: 0x000000000000150b  rsi: 0x0000000000000006  rbp: 
0x00007fff5fbfe120  rsp: 0x00007fff5fbfe0f8
    r8: 0x0000000000000050   r9: 0x0000618000084c40  r10: 
0x0000000000000000  r11: 0x0000000000000287
   r12: 0xfc8cde01823e00c7  r13: 0x0000000000000000  r14: 
0x00007fffb71a33c0  r15: 0x0000000000000000
   rip: 0x00007fffae5dcdda  rfl: 0x0000000000000286  cr2: 0x00000001046ff728

Logical CPU:     0
Error Code:      0x02000148
Trap Number:     133

Binary Images:
        0x100000000 -        0x100209ffb +org.gnu.Emacs (Version 25.1.50 
- 9.0) <A726250E-EF4C-3B5A-8C01-C3DBF7753CDF> 
/Users/USER/Documents/*/Emacs.app/Contents/MacOS/Emacs
        0x1006d4000 -        0x1007bfff7 +libMagickWand-6.Q16.2.dylib 
(0) <3A140F8F-3D1A-30A0-AA4F-0C8D7C72902A> 
/usr/local/opt/imagemagick/lib/libMagickWand-6.Q16.2.dylib
        0x1007d8000 -        0x100940fff +libMagickCore-6.Q16.2.dylib 
(0) <E2E35CA5-3723-3076-A759-61A53BAFC966> 
/usr/local/opt/imagemagick/lib/libMagickCore-6.Q16.2.dylib
        0x100975000 -        0x1009e7ff3 +libfreetype.6.dylib (0) 
<C158D19B-FD0A-33A2-89F7-87B7FEFB48FF> 
/usr/local/opt/freetype/lib/libfreetype.6.dylib
        0x1009fe000 -        0x100a1aff7 +liblzma.5.dylib (0) 
<9F5CEED0-E2FF-3C57-B66F-A1053E0312FE> /usr/local/opt/xz/lib/liblzma.5.dylib
        0x100a20000 -        0x100a25fff +libltdl.7.dylib (0) 
<2CFD4BE5-67C1-34FB-8773-8393323D3836> 
/usr/local/opt/libtool/lib/libltdl.7.dylib
        0x100a29000 -        0x100a4cffb +libpng16.16.dylib (0) 
<CE7C1194-70A6-3499-B66A-DCE31A4DB50C> 
/usr/local/opt/libpng/lib/libpng16.16.dylib
        0x106900000 -        0x1069baff7 
com.apple.AMDRadeonX4000GLDriver (1.44.68 - 1.4.4) 
<FC0FC3A2-7E6F-361F-9528-2861E7E7C73A> 
/System/Library/Extensions/AMDRadeonX4000GLDriver.bundle/Contents/MacOS/AMDRadeonX4000GLDriver
        0x106b00000 -        0x106b76fff 
com.apple.driver.AppleIntelHD5000GraphicsMTLDriver (10.18.65 - 10.1.8) 
<4D4D9BD5-04D7-3CE2-A07C-9DD97E6D7B9D> 
/System/Library/Extensions/AppleIntelHD5000GraphicsMTLDriver.bundle/Contents/MacOS/AppleIntelHD5000GraphicsMTLDriver
        0x10e000000 -        0x10e56cfff 
com.apple.driver.AppleIntelHD5000GraphicsGLDriver (10.18.65 - 10.1.8) 
<4C5E84A9-01FE-33AC-BEF0-40E993B535E7> 
/System/Library/Extensions/AppleIntelHD5000GraphicsGLDriver.bundle/Contents/MacOS/AppleIntelHD5000GraphicsGLDriver
        0x10e77e000 -        0x10ec33ff7  ATIRadeonX4000SCLib.dylib 
(1.44.68) <B9E4FF80-A2E1-36F9-BF13-08E4ADA7DDB6> 
/System/Library/Extensions/AMDRadeonX4000GLDriver.bundle/Contents/MacOS/ATIRadeonX4000SCLib.dylib
        0x10fef0000 -        0x10fef4fff  libFontRegistryUI.dylib (196) 
<8531768D-4B74-3CD6-992D-2FAC8E89F71B> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Resources/libFontRegistryUI.dylib
        0x117116000 -        0x1171531c7  dyld (421.1) 
<A525EAEA-AF86-30C2-B360-3D093B4F0828> /usr/lib/dyld
     0x7fff9429a000 -     0x7fff945d2fff com.apple.RawCamera.bundle 
(7.00 - 874) <99AF1865-BCDD-3313-85BF-E246745201F0> 
/System/Library/CoreServices/RawCamera.bundle/Contents/MacOS/RawCamera
     0x7fff945d3000 -     0x7fff946f2ff7 com.apple.AMDMTLBronzeDriver 
(1.44.68 - 1.4.4) <97F7B5BB-3420-31BB-B36B-AD8F69E34693> 
/System/Library/Extensions/AMDMTLBronzeDriver.bundle/Contents/MacOS/AMDMTLBronzeDriver
     0x7fff960e4000 -     0x7fff960e4fff  com.apple.Accelerate (1.11 - 
Accelerate 1.11) <D700DBDF-69AE-37A2-B9C7-0961CF0B6841> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Accelerate
     0x7fff960e5000 -     0x7fff960fcffb  libCGInterfaces.dylib (331.4) 
<03835456-F519-3B47-85F6-426BF7B05EE3> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vImage.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCGInterfaces.dylib
     0x7fff960fd000 -     0x7fff96616feb  com.apple.vImage (8.1 - ???) 
<A1D77DB1-2893-3A18-8986-BD78E441D89D> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vImage.framework/Versions/A/vImage
     0x7fff96617000 -     0x7fff96787ff3  libBLAS.dylib (1185) 
<C7E42BBE-2337-3AEF-9C45-A2F2CB1A5B3E> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libBLAS.dylib
     0x7fff96788000 -     0x7fff9679cffb  libBNNS.dylib (14) 
<CFDEE88D-E002-347C-BC68-83099651585B> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libBNNS.dylib
     0x7fff9679d000 -     0x7fff96b93fef  libLAPACK.dylib (1185) 
<2E8201CB-9A41-3D65-853E-841917FCE77B> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libLAPACK.dylib
     0x7fff96b94000 -     0x7fff96baafff  libLinearAlgebra.dylib (1185) 
<8CC29DE1-A231-3D5E-B5F1-DCC309036FE0> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libLinearAlgebra.dylib
     0x7fff96bab000 -     0x7fff96bb1fff  libQuadrature.dylib (3) 
<120F6228-A3D4-3184-89D7-785ADC2AC715> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libQuadrature.dylib
     0x7fff96bb2000 -     0x7fff96bc6ff7  libSparseBLAS.dylib (1185) 
<C35235B7-CFA6-39A7-BD6E-79F4D9CAFD36> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libSparseBLAS.dylib
     0x7fff96bc7000 -     0x7fff96d4efe7  libvDSP.dylib (600) 
<F59348AA-E1D3-3A27-8AB5-F546D38BFB76> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libvDSP.dylib
     0x7fff96d4f000 -     0x7fff96e01ffb  libvMisc.dylib (600) 
<70D4B548-47EE-3C6B-A93B-3EA6B60701E0> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libvMisc.dylib
     0x7fff96e02000 -     0x7fff96e02fff com.apple.Accelerate.vecLib 
(3.11 - vecLib 3.11) <A395B521-8E54-30F2-B4FE-355D68900DAF> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/vecLib
     0x7fff970bf000 -     0x7fff97d96ff3  com.apple.AppKit (6.9 - 1504) 
<5524F97F-FB11-3556-8AC4-FF634C6CCCB7> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/AppKit.framework/Versions/C/AppKit
     0x7fff97da8000 -     0x7fff97da8fff com.apple.ApplicationServices 
(48 - 48) <3E1395EA-C661-3318-9B87-9857BB81021B> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/ApplicationServices
     0x7fff97da9000 -     0x7fff97e17ff7 
com.apple.ApplicationServices.ATS (377 - 422) 
<521E41BF-D495-3233-B6BF-C0B83DD1A8C0> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/ATS
     0x7fff97eb1000 -     0x7fff97fdffff  libFontParser.dylib (194) 
<CDC6A0AA-E6AC-315B-AFBF-011F64548911> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libFontParser.dylib
     0x7fff97fe0000 -     0x7fff9802afff  libFontRegistry.dylib (196) 
<3B8B0E78-2B30-3F18-B7D3-BE4E96F6BAF3> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libFontRegistry.dylib
     0x7fff98087000 -     0x7fff980b9fff  libTrueTypeScaler.dylib (194) 
<E8B9E8E7-1F7A-3700-895C-501C12EDD001> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libTrueTypeScaler.dylib
     0x7fff98125000 -     0x7fff981cfff7  com.apple.ColorSync (4.12.0 - 
502) <C86F8032-83DD-34EB-A4CB-87E96F25CF1C> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ColorSync.framework/Versions/A/ColorSync
     0x7fff981d0000 -     0x7fff98220fff  com.apple.HIServices (1.22 - 
589) <3167EF9C-F121-39EF-AAE2-7700E7128426> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HIServices.framework/Versions/A/HIServices
     0x7fff98221000 -     0x7fff98230ff3  com.apple.LangAnalysis (1.7.0 
- 1.7.0) <47D1A017-91A4-37F3-93E0-3923CD6ED2DE> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LangAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/LangAnalysis
     0x7fff98231000 -     0x7fff9827efff 
com.apple.print.framework.PrintCore (12 - 491) 
<B7CC15C1-AF50-37F3-8AF6-65F8CDC323F0> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/PrintCore.framework/Versions/A/PrintCore
     0x7fff9827f000 -     0x7fff982bafff  com.apple.QD (3.12 - 310) 
<8F718290-DD82-36CE-9AF0-EFB6D31A49F4> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/QD.framework/Versions/A/QD
     0x7fff982bb000 -     0x7fff982c6ff7 
com.apple.speech.synthesis.framework (6.0.15 - 6.0.15) 
<23EA6076-ECDF-3A50-81E7-3CE6451DC8C4> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SpeechSynthesis.framework/Versions/A/SpeechSynthesis
     0x7fff982c7000 -     0x7fff984d3fff 
com.apple.audio.toolbox.AudioToolbox (1.14 - 1.14) 
<EDDC86C8-92F3-34C6-A5C1-A176ADA724C3> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/AudioToolbox.framework/Versions/A/AudioToolbox
     0x7fff984d4000 -     0x7fff984d4fff com.apple.audio.units.AudioUnit 
(1.14 - 1.14) <AA9DB0D2-3B2F-3366-B451-DD9E89038F6F> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/AudioUnit.framework/Versions/A/AudioUnit
     0x7fff9863d000 -     0x7fff989c0fff  com.apple.CFNetwork (807.0.4 - 
807.0.4) <A338A213-4FFF-3317-B4DB-84735C63C507> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/CFNetwork.framework/Versions/A/CFNetwork
     0x7fff989df000 -     0x7fff98ce2fff  com.apple.HIToolbox (2.1.1 - 
855) <AA4E2957-6B2D-3822-881C-0F64222F9578> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HIToolbox.framework/Versions/A/HIToolbox
     0x7fff98ced000 -     0x7fff98d84ff3  com.apple.ink.framework (10.9 
- 219) <B44BA36D-7549-3EB2-8CF6-E171885194FB> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Ink.framework/Versions/A/Ink
     0x7fff98da5000 -     0x7fff98dabff7 
com.apple.speech.recognition.framework (6.0.1 - 6.0.1) 
<A20B0F7B-C32A-3FF1-BB75-BAC0EE4EF889> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SpeechRecognition.framework/Versions/A/SpeechRecognition
     0x7fff98dac000 -     0x7fff98e8affb com.apple.cloudkit.CloudKit 
(638.1 - 638.1) <C81C2824-1E30-3887-A499-43755EDF27C7> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/CloudKit.framework/Versions/A/CloudKit
     0x7fff98fbe000 -     0x7fff9904eff7  com.apple.audio.CoreAudio 
(4.3.0 - 4.3.0) <0352D931-596B-3AFE-B5C6-5925CF9F870E> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreAudio.framework/Versions/A/CoreAudio
     0x7fff9904f000 -     0x7fff99062ff3  com.apple.CoreBluetooth (1.0 - 
1) <73A2B185-70E4-3535-A653-E1BC74584E55> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreBluetooth.framework/Versions/A/CoreBluetooth
     0x7fff99063000 -     0x7fff99359ffb  com.apple.CoreData (120 - 
752.2) <CCDCE896-CD36-3483-8E04-C513433BDDC5> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreData.framework/Versions/A/CoreData
     0x7fff9935a000 -     0x7fff993e6fff  com.apple.CoreDisplay (1.0 - 
1) <F10E2F1A-FA51-3256-BCCE-34FF30AB1E3A> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreDisplay.framework/Versions/A/CoreDisplay
     0x7fff993e7000 -     0x7fff99880fef  com.apple.CoreFoundation (6.9 
- 1348.1) <4F7826EC-CC36-38B4-A8F3-DC57BF00EE9B> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreFoundation.framework/Versions/A/CoreFoundation
     0x7fff99881000 -     0x7fff99efffff  com.apple.CoreGraphics (2.0 - 
1070) <ED82EAB8-A6E9-30C5-A36E-0F1597A259EF> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/CoreGraphics
     0x7fff99f00000 -     0x7fff9a13fff7  com.apple.CoreImage (12.0.0 - 
451) <84C71E9C-5231-342F-94B1-2BB6860E8AD3> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreImage.framework/Versions/A/CoreImage
     0x7fff9a140000 -     0x7fff9a19cff7  com.apple.corelocation 
(2100.3.13) <1064F400-1027-34D7-8F24-CDCB6DAF0F16> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreLocation.framework/Versions/A/CoreLocation
     0x7fff9a29a000 -     0x7fff9a29afff  com.apple.CoreServices (775.8 
- 775.8) <C36F7F47-D585-32F2-8A6F-7711935CDFD6> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/CoreServices
     0x7fff9a29b000 -     0x7fff9a2ecff7  com.apple.AE (712 - 712) 
<0EF17D7E-6BA4-3555-BC38-9BD0CC5B82A3> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/AE.framework/Versions/A/AE
     0x7fff9a2ed000 -     0x7fff9a5c8fff 
com.apple.CoreServices.CarbonCore (1159 - 1159) 
<837B7ECF-7E62-3210-988C-63D7AB4EAA88> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CarbonCore.framework/Versions/A/CarbonCore
     0x7fff9a5c9000 -     0x7fff9a5fcfff com.apple.DictionaryServices 
(1.2 - 274) <302B8678-D057-3CF8-ACA7-7424A4A6A00A> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/DictionaryServices.framework/Versions/A/DictionaryServices
     0x7fff9a5fd000 -     0x7fff9a605ffb com.apple.CoreServices.FSEvents 
(1230 - 1230) <8836E7D0-844F-36F9-9601-B630BB82336B> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/FSEvents.framework/Versions/A/FSEvents
     0x7fff9a606000 -     0x7fff9a771fff  com.apple.LaunchServices 
(775.8 - 775.8) <6E7CE1DA-27A4-3B48-A8E3-F2AA868ADD7C> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LaunchServices.framework/Versions/A/LaunchServices
     0x7fff9a772000 -     0x7fff9a822ffb  com.apple.Metadata (10.7.0 - 
1075) <9EDF10CF-1755-346A-A3C9-97642C443A58> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Metadata.framework/Versions/A/Metadata
     0x7fff9a823000 -     0x7fff9a882fff 
com.apple.CoreServices.OSServices (775.8 - 775.8) 
<FCF1334F-D2D7-3C5A-A8FE-C173C5EDE586> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/OSServices.framework/Versions/A/OSServices
     0x7fff9a883000 -     0x7fff9a8f3fff  com.apple.SearchKit (1.4.0 - 
1.4.0) <F1B3EF8D-E820-317C-AC7F-8F056C246874> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SearchKit.framework/Versions/A/SearchKit
     0x7fff9a8f4000 -     0x7fff9a93aff7 
com.apple.coreservices.SharedFileList (38 - 38) 
<6C5A3FBB-9502-3725-AC3A-AE7B1528BBD4> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SharedFileList.framework/Versions/A/SharedFileList
     0x7fff9a9c7000 -     0x7fff9ab12ff7  com.apple.CoreText (352.0 - 
544) <064B53E8-CD5A-3D1B-81DF-498A659FC20A> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreText.framework/Versions/A/CoreText
     0x7fff9ab13000 -     0x7fff9ab48fff  com.apple.CoreVideo (1.8 - 
234.0) <48C31E93-87C2-31F4-97E7-9E54C1EA8E7D> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreVideo.framework/Versions/A/CoreVideo
     0x7fff9ab49000 -     0x7fff9abbaffb com.apple.framework.CoreWLAN 
(11.0 - 1200.25.1) <F46EF4A2-C348-3F76-A1C2-B8A84C17FE2B> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreWLAN.framework/Versions/A/CoreWLAN
     0x7fff9acb5000 -     0x7fff9acbafff  com.apple.DiskArbitration (2.7 
- 2.7) <566D5C06-13E8-3638-B2EC-2B834D5F04F1> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/DiskArbitration.framework/Versions/A/DiskArbitration
     0x7fff9ae49000 -     0x7fff9b1f0ffb  com.apple.Foundation (6.9 - 
1349) <08A463B1-296E-3AC1-B8D3-01A75B0785A8> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/Foundation.framework/Versions/C/Foundation
     0x7fff9b21c000 -     0x7fff9b24dff3  com.apple.GSS (4.0 - 2.0) 
<B30A0B99-AFDE-3BF8-A04F-761A75A6A3B1> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/GSS.framework/Versions/A/GSS
     0x7fff9b301000 -     0x7fff9b3a4ffb  com.apple.Bluetooth (5.0.0 - 
5.0.0f18) <00417775-D746-32C1-9598-CE8716DFBECD> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/IOBluetooth.framework/Versions/A/IOBluetooth
     0x7fff9b3a5000 -     0x7fff9b43afff  com.apple.framework.IOKit 
(2.0.2 - 1324.1.7) <10BDCD1E-0463-3C53-BF11-C9A0919C1588> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/IOKit.framework/Versions/A/IOKit
     0x7fff9b43b000 -     0x7fff9b441ffb  com.apple.IOSurface (152 - 
152) <558D4451-2D9D-3D47-B3A5-E7C18DF53F1B> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/IOSurface.framework/Versions/A/IOSurface
     0x7fff9b495000 -     0x7fff9b5ebfef com.apple.ImageIO.framework 
(3.3.0 - 1570.1) <AB0EB12E-A175-3901-A50F-3D9DF7494DFD> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/ImageIO
     0x7fff9b5ec000 -     0x7fff9b5f0fff  libGIF.dylib (1570.1) 
<118942D5-4B78-32AF-BC57-AF1EFAFADE44> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libGIF.dylib
     0x7fff9b5f1000 -     0x7fff9b6e1fff  libJP2.dylib (1570.1) 
<12D6A8AE-58CA-342B-884B-C39DF672EFD1> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libJP2.dylib
     0x7fff9b6e2000 -     0x7fff9b705ffb  libJPEG.dylib (1570.1) 
<FD9BB4E5-EB4B-3ECF-866A-2B3C6BB1842C> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libJPEG.dylib
     0x7fff9b706000 -     0x7fff9b72dff7  libPng.dylib (1570.1) 
<1F8E3EB7-BD80-3E8B-9BD4-213EBDB9BD07> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libPng.dylib
     0x7fff9b72e000 -     0x7fff9b730ff3  libRadiance.dylib (1570.1) 
<0136CEAF-70C5-3B3F-A3A9-C79D6C95CD4A> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libRadiance.dylib
     0x7fff9b731000 -     0x7fff9b78aff3  libTIFF.dylib (1570.1) 
<BE6B299B-6481-36F8-9A18-FD6628DC4D54> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libTIFF.dylib
     0x7fff9c351000 -     0x7fff9c36aff7  com.apple.Kerberos (3.0 - 1) 
<49DCBE1A-130C-3FBF-AAEA-AF9A518913AC> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/Kerberos.framework/Versions/A/Kerberos
     0x7fff9cb4e000 -     0x7fff9cba5ff7  com.apple.Metal (85.82 - 
85.82) <CDC847A6-F1F6-3661-8981-180F2A485092> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/Metal.framework/Versions/A/Metal
     0x7fff9d2bb000 -     0x7fff9d2c3fff  com.apple.NetFS (6.0 - 4.0) 
<6614F9B8-0861-338B-8FF0-8E402F96141C> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/NetFS.framework/Versions/A/NetFS
     0x7fff9d497000 -     0x7fff9d49fff7  libcldcpuengine.dylib (2.8.4) 
<F15C17F0-3342-36BD-A28E-7AC44B87BF8C> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenCL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libcldcpuengine.dylib
     0x7fff9d668000 -     0x7fff9d6b6ff3  com.apple.opencl (2.8.6 - 
2.8.6) <DA3164B7-EB48-3F68-A40F-CD9B433E385F> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenCL.framework/Versions/A/OpenCL
     0x7fff9d6b7000 -     0x7fff9d6d0ffb  com.apple.CFOpenDirectory 
(10.12 - 194) <BDD22B3E-4149-366A-A974-942280861DD4> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CFOpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/CFOpenDirectory
     0x7fff9d6d1000 -     0x7fff9d6dcff7  com.apple.OpenDirectory (10.12 
- 194) <E1125140-E42C-369C-8DC8-D0935767B275> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/OpenDirectory
     0x7fff9d6dd000 -     0x7fff9d6dffff libCVMSPluginSupport.dylib 
(12.4.2.1) <5A7CBDC5-297E-30E0-8951-2F3DAFD0027E> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCVMSPluginSupport.dylib
     0x7fff9d6e0000 -     0x7fff9d6e3ff7  libCoreFSCache.dylib (148) 
<3297ACE0-B9D8-3821-8685-2619B4234621> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCoreFSCache.dylib
     0x7fff9d6e4000 -     0x7fff9d6e7fff  libCoreVMClient.dylib (148) 
<B4299590-02BA-3130-98EA-A2D3A53852E1> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCoreVMClient.dylib
     0x7fff9d6e8000 -     0x7fff9d6f0ffb  libGFXShared.dylib (12.4.2.1) 
<3CBE90E5-6472-3C4C-825D-7567A5652115> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGFXShared.dylib
     0x7fff9d6f1000 -     0x7fff9d6fcfff  libGL.dylib (12.4.2.1) 
<E68C6C85-3B98-3525-9279-3296977FBF9F> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGL.dylib
     0x7fff9d6fd000 -     0x7fff9d739ff7  libGLImage.dylib (12.4.2.1) 
<50C7DE05-73CB-3D21-BB93-31C384EB6199> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLImage.dylib
     0x7fff9d73a000 -     0x7fff9d8b0ffb libGLProgrammability.dylib 
(12.4.2.1) <2B17044B-CDB6-38F7-BA1F-9ED1A078481A> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLProgrammability.dylib
     0x7fff9d8b1000 -     0x7fff9d8f1ff3  libGLU.dylib (12.4.2.1) 
<D5DB68EC-751F-34D1-BCEB-2B86D560E243> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLU.dylib
     0x7fff9e259000 -     0x7fff9e267fff  com.apple.opengl (12.4.2 - 
12.4.2) <06F5BF0B-BD03-361D-9D7B-626517E4F761> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/OpenGL
     0x7fff9e268000 -     0x7fff9e40efff  GLEngine (12.4.2.1) 
<8FFA4B17-F02A-3D7A-ACA9-D156E4E43B4D> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Resources/GLEngine.bundle/GLEngine
     0x7fff9e40f000 -     0x7fff9e439ffb  GLRendererFloat (12.4.2.1) 
<82826589-22A1-312C-9C4E-FA45F4D8D976> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Resources/GLRendererFloat.bundle/GLRendererFloat
     0x7fff9ef78000 -     0x7fff9f172ff7  com.apple.QuartzCore (1.11 - 
449.39) <B6BEEBAC-2923-3BA6-8DBD-621A2B0E51C1> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/Versions/A/QuartzCore
     0x7fff9f6d8000 -     0x7fff9f9f3fff  com.apple.security (7.0 - 
57740.1.18) <AF5E42F1-B513-3410-A5BE-1EC9CBAF8452> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/Security.framework/Versions/A/Security
     0x7fff9f9f4000 -     0x7fff9fa6aff7 com.apple.securityfoundation 
(6.0 - 55132.1.1) <259D4B70-0F8C-3818-99E7-3EBEAA18DE1B> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/SecurityFoundation.framework/Versions/A/SecurityFoundation
     0x7fff9fa94000 -     0x7fff9fa97ff3 com.apple.xpc.ServiceManagement 
(1.0 - 1) <6A9EA339-BB6A-3DD9-BF08-00B8C0262839> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/ServiceManagement.framework/Versions/A/ServiceManagement
     0x7fff9fe1c000 -     0x7fff9fe8dff7 com.apple.SystemConfiguration 
(1.14 - 1.14) <C7F21776-2CCE-327B-B155-7A5948277BD6> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/SystemConfiguration.framework/Versions/A/SystemConfiguration
     0x7fffa24c5000 -     0x7fffa24e7ffb com.apple.framework.Apple80211 
(12.0 - 1200.33) <06F8EA45-5E43-3744-BF41-BA86B8BBB5CF> 
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Apple80211.framework/Versions/A/Apple80211
     0x7fffa24e8000 -     0x7fffa24f7fdb com.apple.AppleFSCompression 
(88 - 1.0) <B6E2148F-BFBF-3F1B-A7DF-0F39190B4C20> 
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleFSCompression.framework/Versions/A/AppleFSCompression
     0x7fffa25e2000 -     0x7fffa266d97f  com.apple.AppleJPEG (1.0 - 1) 
<B4C3209B-58A5-359F-A898-F61B6C40E5E9> 
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleJPEG.framework/Versions/A/AppleJPEG
     0x7fffa2705000 -     0x7fffa270cffb com.apple.AssetCacheServices 
(31 - 31) <13E874CA-86AB-33E7-A4D8-544D3B8157CD> 
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AssetCacheServices.framework/Versions/A/AssetCacheServices
     0x7fffa2a89000 -     0x7fffa2b07ff7 com.apple.backup.framework (1.8 
- 1.8) <E2888B63-F43C-367F-B23F-7D9F9BD64401> 
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Backup.framework/Versions/A/Backup
     0x7fffa3721000 -     0x7fffa3748ffb  com.apple.ChunkingLibrary (172 
- 172) <83E91936-305D-32A4-A256-5582B96B1852> 
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ChunkingLibrary.framework/Versions/A/ChunkingLibrary
     0x7fffa3749000 -     0x7fffa37dbffb  com.apple.CloudDocs (1.0 - 
483.2) <9DBD244F-83A0-3593-AA84-313CD5861F2C> 
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CloudDocs.framework/Versions/A/CloudDocs
     0x7fffa4068000 -     0x7fffa4071ffb  com.apple.CommonAuth (4.0 - 
2.0) <D9958C57-9E97-33F5-A21C-B454FDB11548> 
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CommonAuth.framework/Versions/A/CommonAuth
     0x7fffa478d000 -     0x7fffa479efff  com.apple.CoreEmoji (1.0 - 40) 
<F3D73BF8-6D48-3B1F-BBE6-EE927E725E92> 
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreEmoji.framework/Versions/A/CoreEmoji
     0x7fffa4a77000 -     0x7fffa4aa7ff3 com.apple.CoreServicesInternal 
(276 - 276) <CCB21255-89DC-3F53-A6D6-8FA8F693C837> 
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreServicesInternal.framework/Versions/A/CoreServicesInternal
     0x7fffa4d30000 -     0x7fffa4dbafff com.apple.CoreSymbolication 
(61050) <BAC8D20F-4DC6-32EE-91FE-BF08E930420A> 
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreSymbolication.framework/Versions/A/CoreSymbolication
     0x7fffa4dbb000 -     0x7fffa4ef5fef  com.apple.coreui (2.1 - 424.1) 
<B9B92DB5-1C6C-306F-BD29-B1F82EC95283> 
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreUI.framework/Versions/A/CoreUI
     0x7fffa4ef6000 -     0x7fffa4f95ffb  com.apple.CoreUtils (4.3 - 
430.70) <87BEB880-3D71-3251-B51E-FF0A42DFC065> 
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreUtils.framework/Versions/A/CoreUtils
     0x7fffa4fe5000 -     0x7fffa504aff3 com.apple.framework.CoreWiFi 
(12.0 - 1200.25.1) <D7C870BE-55DE-34AF-8941-D42696D505B1> 
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreWiFi.framework/Versions/A/CoreWiFi
     0x7fffa504b000 -     0x7fffa5056fff com.apple.CrashReporterSupport 
(10.12 - 815) <10C3797E-DD63-303B-B901-1C52A502D2F8> 
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CrashReporterSupport.framework/Versions/A/CrashReporterSupport
     0x7fffa50fc000 -     0x7fffa5173ff3 com.apple.datadetectorscore 
(7.0 - 539) <C3F6F52B-A1AD-36FA-9BF9-C8D0E147F0A3> 
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DataDetectorsCore.framework/Versions/A/DataDetectorsCore
     0x7fffa51ad000 -     0x7fffa51ecfff  com.apple.DebugSymbols (137 - 
137) <B229F3F7-250B-3151-8048-CEA7BF80FA52> 
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DebugSymbols.framework/Versions/A/DebugSymbols
     0x7fffa51ed000 -     0x7fffa52feff7  com.apple.desktopservices 
(1.11 - 1.11) <494E239D-706F-350B-9481-2A8ECEEDBD8B> 
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DesktopServicesPriv.framework/Versions/A/DesktopServicesPriv
     0x7fffa55c9000 -     0x7fffa59faff7  com.apple.vision.FaceCore 
(3.3.2 - 3.3.2) <DEB42099-6927-332C-8D3E-D45096318D25> 
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/FaceCore.framework/Versions/A/FaceCore
     0x7fffa6d33000 -     0x7fffa6d33fff  libmetal_timestamp.dylib 
(600.0.48.25) <348D32E6-AD49-36DC-A0DE-5A44B2699FFA> 
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/GPUCompiler.framework/libmetal_timestamp.dylib
     0x7fffa6d40000 -     0x7fffa6d4bff3 libGPUSupportMercury.dylib 
(12.4.2.1) <A720545E-40F3-3FE0-A8B3-067D49083417> 
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/GPUSupport.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGPUSupportMercury.dylib
     0x7fffa6ffd000 -     0x7fffa7019ff7 com.apple.GenerationalStorage 
(2.0 - 259) <43D40063-BD46-3008-8992-FF092B7C9A58> 
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/GenerationalStorage.framework/Versions/A/GenerationalStorage
     0x7fffa7031000 -     0x7fffa76c5fff  com.apple.GeoServices (1.0 - 
1226.20.7.17.11) <A6007FBD-25F7-3F52-972A-EEFCE0F6BF70> 
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/GeoServices.framework/Versions/A/GeoServices
     0x7fffa770b000 -     0x7fffa7781fff  com.apple.Heimdal (4.0 - 2.0) 
<18C127D7-9C61-3C5B-8C6F-7953760D2674> 
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Heimdal.framework/Versions/A/Heimdal
     0x7fffa7d88000 -     0x7fffa7d92fff com.apple.IOAccelMemoryInfo 
(1.0 - 1) <C70F9138-220C-3538-8297-F4A3C0553A50> 
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/IOAccelMemoryInfo.framework/Versions/A/IOAccelMemoryInfo
     0x7fffa7d93000 -     0x7fffa7d9affb  com.apple.IOAccelerator 
(288.13 - 288.13) <F77E27C3-20DD-3CE5-9D0A-6C89A997080E> 
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/IOAccelerator.framework/Versions/A/IOAccelerator
     0x7fffa7d9c000 -     0x7fffa7db0ff3  com.apple.IOPresentment (1.0 - 
25) <40934217-996A-3DDB-A8C4-484CA0F0222B> 
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/IOPresentment.framework/Versions/A/IOPresentment
     0x7fffa7db1000 -     0x7fffa7dd3ff7  com.apple.IconServices (74.1 - 
74.1) <F7B83970-4A72-3186-BBB3-90FA86C3E263> 
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/IconServices.framework/Versions/A/IconServices
     0x7fffa7eb5000 -     0x7fffa8069fff com.apple.LanguageModeling (1.0 
- 123) <10152D7F-C7C0-34AA-A295-D712D16C76E6> 
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/LanguageModeling.framework/Versions/A/LanguageModeling
     0x7fffa8139000 -     0x7fffa820aff3  com.apple.MMCS (1.3 - 379) 
<14867D2F-6E87-351E-AB4B-9BD759364DFD> 
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MMCS.framework/Versions/A/MMCS
     0x7fffa88ff000 -     0x7fffa8977fef 
com.apple.MetalPerformanceShaders.MetalPerformanceShaders (1.0 - 1) 
<FAFA0DF5-4226-3867-A2E2-CAB889DC4490> 
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MetalPerformanceShaders.framework/Versions/A/MetalPerformanceShaders
     0x7fffa8af9000 -     0x7fffa8b1ffff 
com.apple.MultitouchSupport.framework (367.6 - 367.6) 
<32D8588A-29BD-3A23-92B2-05C013DA5BC5> 
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MultitouchSupport.framework/Versions/A/MultitouchSupport
     0x7fffa8bcc000 -     0x7fffa8bd6fff  com.apple.NetAuth (6.0 - 6.0) 
<D57D5888-0290-3295-A1C4-D673D4DCB497> 
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/NetAuth.framework/Versions/A/NetAuth
     0x7fffa9377000 -     0x7fffa93b8ff7 com.apple.PerformanceAnalysis 
(1.145 - 145) <9DF1FCCC-7EBF-3213-B77A-0C3D3B7CF7AF> 
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/PerformanceAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/PerformanceAnalysis
     0x7fffa9a1c000 -     0x7fffa9a47ffb com.apple.ProtectedCloudStorage 
(1.0 - 1) <A1219818-97B0-3A4D-825B-24ADF9B7C8B6> 
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ProtectedCloudStorage.framework/Versions/A/ProtectedCloudStorage
     0x7fffa9a48000 -     0x7fffa9a62fff  com.apple.ProtocolBuffer (1 - 
249) <D8B7694B-B598-3728-8583-9C4CC0F05B64> 
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ProtocolBuffer.framework/Versions/A/ProtocolBuffer
     0x7fffa9a7c000 -     0x7fffa9a9fff3 com.apple.RemoteViewServices 
(2.0 - 124) <280DB828-4613-3DF8-ACBA-C91989B64347> 
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/RemoteViewServices.framework/Versions/A/RemoteViewServices
     0x7fffaa75f000 -     0x7fffaa7dafff  com.apple.Sharing (659.1.6 - 
659.1.6) <C217107C-CD4B-311D-9FBA-7435B1F6186F> 
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Sharing.framework/Versions/A/Sharing
     0x7fffaa7fb000 -     0x7fffaaa4dfff  com.apple.SkyLight (1.600.0 - 
100) <6B9F1B65-AA33-3AA6-8EA2-DB98CC74E37F> 
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/SkyLight.framework/Versions/A/SkyLight
     0x7fffaac27000 -     0x7fffaac33fff com.apple.SpeechRecognitionCore 
(3.0.15 - 3.0.15) <BE386037-4B61-341F-80E2-5D8B5B50C8BC> 
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/SpeechRecognitionCore.framework/Versions/A/SpeechRecognitionCore
     0x7fffab316000 -     0x7fffab382ff3  com.apple.Symbolication 
(61080.2) <0F183B36-0BCF-3330-8C68-4A521A142919> 
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Symbolication.framework/Versions/A/Symbolication
     0x7fffab779000 -     0x7fffab77fff7  com.apple.TCC (1.0 - 1) 
<CEE9F9F9-2A24-3F60-BE73-4703D85E307C> 
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TCC.framework/Versions/A/TCC
     0x7fffab80b000 -     0x7fffab9beff3  com.apple.TextureIO (1.31 - 
1.31) <9E6E91C7-76DC-3C12-9629-494084792476> 
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TextureIO.framework/Versions/A/TextureIO
     0x7fffaba32000 -     0x7fffaba33fff com.apple.TrustEvaluationAgent 
(2.0 - 28) <6793B664-C4FC-3CD4-B0E7-25B9933391AC> 
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TrustEvaluationAgent.framework/Versions/A/TrustEvaluationAgent
     0x7fffaba34000 -     0x7fffabbc3ffb  com.apple.UIFoundation (1.0 - 
489) <0CD14719-FC52-3AC5-87EF-775437927990> 
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/UIFoundation.framework/Versions/A/UIFoundation
     0x7fffacbcc000 -     0x7fffacbceffb  com.apple.loginsupport (1.0 - 
1) <03B57D6F-C210-32BC-B384-5B0E95660283> 
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/login.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/loginsupport.framework/Versions/A/loginsupport
     0x7fffacc23000 -     0x7fffacc3eff7  libCRFSuite.dylib (34) 
<BACC371B-6153-36B5-BC54-3BCF26FBB221> /usr/lib/libCRFSuite.dylib
     0x7fffacc3f000 -     0x7fffacc4afff  libChineseTokenizer.dylib (21) 
<09E74E18-ADB2-30D2-A858-13691CB1186C> /usr/lib/libChineseTokenizer.dylib
     0x7fffaccdc000 -     0x7fffaccddff3 
libDiagnosticMessagesClient.dylib (102) 
<422911A4-E273-3E88-BFC4-DF6470E48242> 
/usr/lib/libDiagnosticMessagesClient.dylib
     0x7fffaccde000 -     0x7fffacef1fff  libFosl_dynamic.dylib (16.37) 
<3EA1C7EE-4A6C-3B09-BCA7-81A074B24013> /usr/lib/libFosl_dynamic.dylib
     0x7fffacf15000 -     0x7fffacf15fff libOpenScriptingUtil.dylib 
(172) <D025E180-BB3B-3FFA-98FC-B6835354D723> 
/usr/lib/libOpenScriptingUtil.dylib
     0x7fffacf16000 -     0x7fffacf19ff7  libScreenReader.dylib 
(477.1.5) <88D484EC-7589-324B-890D-799F27DF0FB3> 
/usr/lib/libScreenReader.dylib
     0x7fffacf1a000 -     0x7fffacf1bff3  libSystem.B.dylib (1238) 
<168B3C56-081B-3998-9A44-681EB4C6828F> /usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib
     0x7fffacf87000 -     0x7fffacfb2ffb  libarchive.2.dylib (41.1.1) 
<C4F76D18-8484-3779-AE80-14F27E57ABB5> /usr/lib/libarchive.2.dylib
     0x7fffacfb3000 -     0x7fffad027fff  libate.dylib (1.12.12) 
<DD989482-B873-3094-97BB-2B5AE8D3B544> /usr/lib/libate.dylib
     0x7fffad02b000 -     0x7fffad02bff3  libauto.dylib (187) 
<5BBF6A00-CC76-389D-84E7-CA88EDADE683> /usr/lib/libauto.dylib
     0x7fffad02c000 -     0x7fffad03cff3  libbsm.0.dylib (34) 
<20084796-B04D-3B35-A003-EA11459557A9> /usr/lib/libbsm.0.dylib
     0x7fffad03d000 -     0x7fffad04bff7  libbz2.1.0.dylib (38) 
<6FD3B63F-0F86-3A25-BD5B-E243F58792C9> /usr/lib/libbz2.1.0.dylib
     0x7fffad04c000 -     0x7fffad0a2ff7  libc++.1.dylib (307.4) 
<BEE86868-F831-384C-919E-2B286ACFE87C> /usr/lib/libc++.1.dylib
     0x7fffad0a3000 -     0x7fffad0cdfff  libc++abi.dylib (307.2) 
<1CEF8ABB-7E6D-3C2F-8E0A-E7884478DD23> /usr/lib/libc++abi.dylib
     0x7fffad0ce000 -     0x7fffad0deffb  libcmph.dylib (6) 
<2B5D405E-2D0B-3320-ABD6-622934C86ABE> /usr/lib/libcmph.dylib
     0x7fffad0df000 -     0x7fffad0f4fc3  libcompression.dylib (34) 
<1691D6F2-46CD-3DA6-B44F-24CDD9BD0E4E> /usr/lib/libcompression.dylib
     0x7fffad0f5000 -     0x7fffad0f5ff7  libcoretls.dylib (121.1.1) 
<F3BAB54C-DA82-37C3-A218-46FEB179D555> /usr/lib/libcoretls.dylib
     0x7fffad0f6000 -     0x7fffad0f7ffb libcoretls_cfhelpers.dylib 
(121.1.1) <D12709F3-BBE3-3CF7-9070-C2A0803F5526> 
/usr/lib/libcoretls_cfhelpers.dylib
     0x7fffad1b1000 -     0x7fffad295ff3  libcrypto.0.9.8.dylib (64) 
<4CB423CE-0B86-334A-9335-FEE75198024F> /usr/lib/libcrypto.0.9.8.dylib
     0x7fffad433000 -     0x7fffad486ff7  libcups.2.dylib (450) 
<04CA1F55-4B70-3D65-B4B1-62F6C271A9EF> /usr/lib/libcups.2.dylib
     0x7fffad500000 -     0x7fffad500fff  libenergytrace.dylib (15) 
<A1B040A2-7977-3097-9ADF-34FF181EB970> /usr/lib/libenergytrace.dylib
     0x7fffad510000 -     0x7fffad515ff3  libheimdal-asn1.dylib (498) 
<8F3F1AE8-CE4A-355C-82E3-74DA46B5BB02> /usr/lib/libheimdal-asn1.dylib
     0x7fffad516000 -     0x7fffad608ff7  libiconv.2.dylib (50) 
<42125B35-81D7-3FC4-9475-A26DBE10884D> /usr/lib/libiconv.2.dylib
     0x7fffad609000 -     0x7fffad82efff  libicucore.A.dylib (57131.0.1) 
<72594943-D25E-3F70-A4AC-8E9F9F442B7E> /usr/lib/libicucore.A.dylib
     0x7fffad834000 -     0x7fffad835fff  liblangid.dylib (126) 
<3F4530C9-8BE1-3AA7-9A82-98694D240866> /usr/lib/liblangid.dylib
     0x7fffad836000 -     0x7fffad84fffb  liblzma.5.dylib (10) 
<44BD0279-99DD-36B5-8A6E-C11432E2098D> /usr/lib/liblzma.5.dylib
     0x7fffad850000 -     0x7fffad866ff7  libmarisa.dylib (5) 
<2183D484-032D-3DE5-8984-3A14006E034E> /usr/lib/libmarisa.dylib
     0x7fffad867000 -     0x7fffadb10fff  libmecabra.dylib (744) 
<545EDC2D-22BB-3E8F-BFD3-921447581D9F> /usr/lib/libmecabra.dylib
     0x7fffadb11000 -     0x7fffadb42ff3  libncurses.5.4.dylib (51) 
<6B88562D-86DB-3EFA-8C55-0148C30DC642> /usr/lib/libncurses.5.4.dylib
     0x7fffadb43000 -     0x7fffadbbbffb  libnetwork.dylib (856.1.8) 
<30FC3C60-CCA9-3E2B-80AA-DE53F5762374> /usr/lib/libnetwork.dylib
     0x7fffadbbc000 -     0x7fffadf8cd97  libobjc.A.dylib (706) 
<F9AFE665-A3A2-3285-9495-19803A565861> /usr/lib/libobjc.A.dylib
     0x7fffadf8f000 -     0x7fffadf93fff  libpam.2.dylib (21) 
<352F8FF6-2248-3594-B357-8D031DEFB06C> /usr/lib/libpam.2.dylib
     0x7fffadf94000 -     0x7fffadfc4ff7  libpcap.A.dylib (67) 
<450DB888-2C0C-3085-A5F1-69324DFE902C> /usr/lib/libpcap.A.dylib
     0x7fffadfe2000 -     0x7fffadffeffb  libresolv.9.dylib (64) 
<A244AE4C-00B0-396C-98FF-97FE4DB3DA30> /usr/lib/libresolv.9.dylib
     0x7fffae04e000 -     0x7fffae196fff  libsqlite3.dylib (252) 
<FCA29CD2-E8E4-3324-8E2C-19BDC11F0338> /usr/lib/libsqlite3.dylib
     0x7fffae287000 -     0x7fffae294fff  libxar.1.dylib (354) 
<AAFCF321-8100-3622-880B-9661DCA35D69> /usr/lib/libxar.1.dylib
     0x7fffae298000 -     0x7fffae387ffb  libxml2.2.dylib (30.11) 
<26676155-64CE-323F-B73C-AD77AF5982E8> /usr/lib/libxml2.2.dylib
     0x7fffae388000 -     0x7fffae3b1fff  libxslt.1.dylib (15.8) 
<FFF5DD45-F544-34B2-BE3C-DB877DC60081> /usr/lib/libxslt.1.dylib
     0x7fffae3b2000 -     0x7fffae3c3ff3  libz.1.dylib (67) 
<46E3FFA2-4328-327A-8D34-A03E20BFFB8E> /usr/lib/libz.1.dylib
     0x7fffae3d2000 -     0x7fffae3d6ff7  libcache.dylib (79) 
<84E55656-FDA9-3B29-9E4F-BE31B2C0AA3C> /usr/lib/system/libcache.dylib
     0x7fffae3d7000 -     0x7fffae3e1fff  libcommonCrypto.dylib 
(60092.1.2) <79F738D8-0AD7-3DEA-AF80-E0F8B90B74E3> 
/usr/lib/system/libcommonCrypto.dylib
     0x7fffae3e2000 -     0x7fffae3e9fff  libcompiler_rt.dylib (62) 
<486BDE52-81B4-3446-BD72-23977CAE556F> /usr/lib/system/libcompiler_rt.dylib
     0x7fffae3ea000 -     0x7fffae3f2fff  libcopyfile.dylib (138) 
<0DA49B77-56EC-362D-98FF-FA78CFD986D6> /usr/lib/system/libcopyfile.dylib
     0x7fffae3f3000 -     0x7fffae475ff3  libcorecrypto.dylib (442.1.3) 
<1CA8B679-810E-3C04-945A-4AC19372CDC7> /usr/lib/system/libcorecrypto.dylib
     0x7fffae476000 -     0x7fffae4a8fff  libdispatch.dylib (703.1.4) 
<12B1D95B-283D-325D-85AB-29A2FFD36987> /usr/lib/system/libdispatch.dylib
     0x7fffae4a9000 -     0x7fffae4aeff3  libdyld.dylib (421.1) 
<CDFBDC9C-418C-369D-B433-F64B0630E640> /usr/lib/system/libdyld.dylib
     0x7fffae4af000 -     0x7fffae4afffb  libkeymgr.dylib (28) 
<09CD7CA6-46D2-3A9F-B9F1-7C4CA5CA0D68> /usr/lib/system/libkeymgr.dylib
     0x7fffae4b0000 -     0x7fffae4bcffb  libkxld.dylib (3789.1.32) 
<48BDBE7F-AAE6-3050-9017-6959051CF16A> /usr/lib/system/libkxld.dylib
     0x7fffae4bd000 -     0x7fffae4bdfff  liblaunch.dylib (972.1.5) 
<DC31FDEA-FD81-335E-BAA8-5A7395D20772> /usr/lib/system/liblaunch.dylib
     0x7fffae4be000 -     0x7fffae4c3fff  libmacho.dylib (894) 
<1EAE5ADD-490C-3B1F-9F97-447BA8E0E90F> /usr/lib/system/libmacho.dylib
     0x7fffae4c4000 -     0x7fffae4c6ff3  libquarantine.dylib (85) 
<78EF62D8-C890-3FC0-937A-C2FD8CEF8992> /usr/lib/system/libquarantine.dylib
     0x7fffae4c7000 -     0x7fffae4c8ffb  libremovefile.dylib (45) 
<C4FC07FF-ED86-382E-B06F-33C34718080C> /usr/lib/system/libremovefile.dylib
     0x7fffae4c9000 -     0x7fffae4e1ff7  libsystem_asl.dylib (349.1.1) 
<F0987490-8427-367F-B302-A05A7D61FEBF> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_asl.dylib
     0x7fffae4e2000 -     0x7fffae4e2ff7  libsystem_blocks.dylib (67) 
<B8C3701D-5A91-3D35-999D-2DC8D5393525> 
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_blocks.dylib
     0x7fffae4e3000 -     0x7fffae570fe7  libsystem_c.dylib (1158.1.2) 
<5F260836-48E4-3F57-8553-62D2DA228A1F> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_c.dylib
     0x7fffae571000 -     0x7fffae574ffb libsystem_configuration.dylib 
(888.1.2) <67BB9D8B-2430-38AD-81A7-F0EC924B2590> 
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_configuration.dylib
     0x7fffae575000 -     0x7fffae578fff libsystem_coreservices.dylib 
(41.1) <11F22E6C-0DCB-3699-A4F0-C99E301E56E9> 
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_coreservices.dylib
     0x7fffae579000 -     0x7fffae591ffb  libsystem_coretls.dylib 
(121.1.1) <8F7E9B12-400D-3276-A9C5-4546B0258554> 
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_coretls.dylib
     0x7fffae592000 -     0x7fffae598fff  libsystem_dnssd.dylib 
(765.1.2) <C5FF2025-C60B-39C6-B205-6BF1BC51D1B3> 
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_dnssd.dylib
     0x7fffae599000 -     0x7fffae5c2fff  libsystem_info.dylib (503) 
<C686B834-5E7D-382C-AF6E-44AB78EE83E2> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_info.dylib
     0x7fffae5c3000 -     0x7fffae5e5ff7  libsystem_kernel.dylib 
(3789.1.32) <5C68A0D7-C3C9-3E52-B983-EDE9A28AB6FC> 
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_kernel.dylib
     0x7fffae5e6000 -     0x7fffae62dfe7  libsystem_m.dylib (3121.4) 
<E3370D16-EBAA-3C7F-AC56-2D6EAD7DB0A4> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_m.dylib
     0x7fffae62e000 -     0x7fffae64cff7  libsystem_malloc.dylib (116) 
<3DD17B88-B7A4-38B9-9E95-AB88E1C3B647> 
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_malloc.dylib
     0x7fffae64d000 -     0x7fffae6a3fff  libsystem_network.dylib 
(856.1.8) <A8973360-956A-33BF-9971-14D59C84E0D1> 
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_network.dylib
     0x7fffae6a4000 -     0x7fffae6adff3 
libsystem_networkextension.dylib (563.1.11) 
<1C551832-9360-36DD-A7BA-52B55A171720> 
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_networkextension.dylib
     0x7fffae6ae000 -     0x7fffae6b7ffb  libsystem_notify.dylib (165) 
<AF77D471-6B13-36BA-B144-7E7DDB9DBA9F> 
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_notify.dylib
     0x7fffae6b8000 -     0x7fffae6c0fe7  libsystem_platform.dylib 
(126.1.2) <884DDF42-3CAE-334A-82CE-965617130FB1> 
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_platform.dylib
     0x7fffae6c1000 -     0x7fffae6cbfff  libsystem_pthread.dylib 
(218.1.3) <050AE77B-4F4B-334A-A5BA-CF0D10AF5304> 
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_pthread.dylib
     0x7fffae6cc000 -     0x7fffae6cffff  libsystem_sandbox.dylib 
(592.1.3) <90FEF628-316D-3F84-9EF4-F7F510A4FBBB> 
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_sandbox.dylib
     0x7fffae6d0000 -     0x7fffae6d1fff  libsystem_secinit.dylib (24) 
<A54B8FEF-E792-3C54-8E0B-E80A376662F2> 
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_secinit.dylib
     0x7fffae6d2000 -     0x7fffae6d9fff  libsystem_symptoms.dylib 
(532.1.1) <B26F656E-94F9-3834-9B03-51C4FF11D1BF> 
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_symptoms.dylib
     0x7fffae6da000 -     0x7fffae6faff7  libsystem_trace.dylib 
(518.1.16) <C3CDF7BC-CA3D-34F5-ADF8-46AAAB0B47F8> 
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_trace.dylib
     0x7fffae6fb000 -     0x7fffae700ffb  libunwind.dylib (35.3) 
<9F7C2AD8-A9A7-3DE4-828D-B0F0F166AAA0> /usr/lib/system/libunwind.dylib
     0x7fffae701000 -     0x7fffae72aff7  libxpc.dylib (972.1.5) 
<2A901937-48E1-3BF2-83F1-2431156D82B7> /usr/lib/system/libxpc.dylib

External Modification Summary:
   Calls made by other processes targeting this process:
     task_for_pid: 38
     thread_create: 0
     thread_set_state: 0
   Calls made by this process:
     task_for_pid: 0
     thread_create: 0
     thread_set_state: 0
   Calls made by all processes on this machine:
     task_for_pid: 9699674
     thread_create: 0
     thread_set_state: 0

VM Region Summary:
ReadOnly portion of Libraries: Total=271.3M resident=0K(0%) 
swapped_out_or_unallocated=271.3M(100%)
Writable regions: Total=278.0M written=0K(0%) resident=0K(0%) 
swapped_out=0K(0%) unallocated=278.0M(100%)

                                 VIRTUAL   REGION
REGION TYPE                        SIZE    COUNT (non-coalesced)
===========                     =======  =======
Accelerate framework               512K        3
Activity Tracing                   256K        2
CG backing stores                 6536K        5
CG image                           436K       15
CoreAnimation                       76K       11
CoreUI image data                 2044K       16
CoreUI image file                  156K        3
Foundation                           4K        2
Image IO                            76K        5
Kernel Alloc Once                    8K        2
MALLOC                           177.2M       55
MALLOC guard page                   48K       10
Memory Tag 242                      12K        2
STACK GUARD                       55.7M       12
Stack                             13.4M       13
VM_ALLOCATE                         92K       17
__DATA                           102.6M      280
__GLSLBUILTINS                    2588K        2
__IMAGE                            528K        2
__LINKEDIT                       114.3M       15
__TEXT                           157.0M      224
__UNICODE                          556K        2
mapped file                      457.3M       30
shared memory                     16.3M       11
===========                     =======  =======
TOTAL                              1.1G      715

Model: MacBookPro11,5, BootROM MBP114.0172.B09, 4 processors, Intel Core 
i7, 2.5 GHz, 16 GB, SMC 2.30f2
Graphics: AMD Radeon R9 M370X, AMD Radeon R9 M370X, PCIe, 2048 MB
Graphics: Intel Iris Pro, Intel Iris Pro, Built-In
Memory Module: BANK 0/DIMM0, 8 GB, DDR3, 1600 MHz, 0x80AD, 
0x484D54343147533642465238412D50422020
Memory Module: BANK 1/DIMM0, 8 GB, DDR3, 1600 MHz, 0x80AD, 
0x484D54343147533642465238412D50422020
AirPort: spairport_wireless_card_type_airport_extreme (0x14E4, 0x152), 
Broadcom BCM43xx 1.0 (7.21.171.10.1a16)
Bluetooth: Version 5.0.0f18, 3 services, 27 devices, 1 incoming serial ports
Network Service: Wi-Fi, AirPort, en0
Serial ATA Device: APPLE SSD SM0512G, 500.28 GB
USB Device: USB 3.0 Bus
USB Device: Apple Internal Keyboard / Trackpad
USB Device: Bluetooth USB Host Controller
Thunderbolt Bus: MacBook Pro, Apple Inc., 27.1

—
Burton Samograd

Configure options were:

./configure —enable-ns

Then 'make && make install' running it in place from the nextstep/ 
directory.