Subject: bug#24806: macOS stack trace

From: Paul Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2016 17:41:44 -0700

[This message from Burton was originally sent to emacs-devel; I'm 
copying it to bug-gnu-emacs to give it a proper bug number and a 
separate thread.]

Hi,

I’m using the current emacs-25 tag/branch and under “normal” use got the 
following crash stack trace:

Process:               Emacs [7362]
Path: /Users/USER/Documents/*/Emacs.app/Contents/MacOS/Emacs
Identifier:            org.gnu.Emacs
Version:               Version 25.1.50 (9.0)
Code Type:             X86-64 (Native)
Parent Process:        ??? [1]
Responsible:           Emacs [7362]
User ID:               502

Date/Time:             2016-10-26 15:06:28.491 -0600
OS Version:            Mac OS X 10.12 (16A323)
Report Version:        12
Anonymous UUID:        5AC1F70D-E0D1-DA4F-BB4F-8D0786B31E1A

Sleep/Wake UUID:       33A6189A-3904-4E61-AAE0-024138DC3A92

Time Awake Since Boot: 110000 seconds
Time Since Wake:       25000 seconds

System Integrity Protection: enabled

Crashed Thread:        0  Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread

Exception Type:        EXC_CRASH (SIGABRT)
Exception Codes:       0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000
Exception Note:        EXC_CORPSE_NOTIFY

Thread 0 Crashed:: Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib            0x00007fffae5dcdda __pthread_kill + 10
1   libsystem_pthread.dylib           0x00007fffae6c7797 pthread_kill + 90
2   libsystem_c.dylib                 0x00007fffae4f34d7 raise + 26
3   org.gnu.Emacs                     0x00000001000b6af8 
terminate_due_to_signal + 136 (emacs.c:384)
4   org.gnu.Emacs                     0x00000001000d2d33 emacs_abort + 19
5   org.gnu.Emacs                     0x00000001001a483a 
ns_term_shutdown + 122
6   org.gnu.Emacs                     0x00000001000b6cc5 shut_down_emacs 
+ 261 (emacs.c:2025)
7   org.gnu.Emacs                     0x00000001000b6ac5 
terminate_due_to_signal + 85 (emacs.c:366)
8   org.gnu.Emacs                     0x00000001000d4646 
deliver_fatal_thread_signal + 134
9   libsystem_platform.dylib          0x00007fffae6babba _sigtramp + 26
10  ???                               0x00007fffffffffff 0 + 140737488355327
11  libsystem_kernel.dylib            0x00007fffae5d82e9 
abort_with_reason + 22
12  libobjc.A.dylib                   0x00007fffadbd29d2 
_objc_fatalv(unsigned long long, unsigned long long, char const*, 
__va_list_tag*) + 102
13  libobjc.A.dylib                   0x00007fffadbd286d 
_objc_fatal(char const*, ...) + 154
14  libobjc.A.dylib                   0x00007fffadbc5fbf (anonymous 
namespace)::AutoreleasePoolPage::pop(void*) + 1087
15  com.apple.CoreFoundation          0x00007fff9942d496 
_CFAutoreleasePoolPop + 22
16  com.apple.Foundation              0x00007fff9ae6b8f0 
-[NSAutoreleasePool release] + 146
17  org.gnu.Emacs                     0x00000001001bd55f pop_down_menu + 
79 (nsmenu.m:1447)
18  org.gnu.Emacs                     0x0000000100131025 unbind_to + 133 
(eval.c:3192)
19  org.gnu.Emacs                     0x0000000100133025 unwind_to_catch 
+ 85 (eval.c:1129)
20  org.gnu.Emacs                     0x0000000100133b7c Fsignal + 1340 
(eval.c:1566)
21  org.gnu.Emacs                     0x00000001001be865 
-[EmacsDialogPanel runDialogAt:] + 357 (nsmenu.m:1868)
22  org.gnu.Emacs                     0x00000001001bd4d8 ns_popup_dialog 
+ 392 (nsmenu.m:1495)
23  org.gnu.Emacs                     0x00000001001348f2 Ffuncall + 962 
(eval.c:2705)
24  org.gnu.Emacs                     0x000000010016e66c exec_byte_code 
+ 2764 (bytecode.c:880)
25  org.gnu.Emacs                     0x00000001001347b1 Ffuncall + 641 
(eval.c:2747)
26  org.gnu.Emacs                     0x000000010016e66c exec_byte_code 
+ 2764 (bytecode.c:880)
27  org.gnu.Emacs                     0x00000001001347b1 Ffuncall + 641 
(eval.c:2747)
28  org.gnu.Emacs                     0x000000010012ebba 
Ffuncall_interactively + 58 (callint.c:252)
29  org.gnu.Emacs                     0x000000010013486e Ffuncall + 830 
(eval.c:2678)
30  org.gnu.Emacs                     0x000000010012f0b8 
Fcall_interactively + 1256 (callint.c:389)
31  org.gnu.Emacs                     0x00000001001348f2 Ffuncall + 962 
(eval.c:2705)
32  org.gnu.Emacs                     0x000000010016e66c exec_byte_code 
+ 2764 (bytecode.c:880)
33  org.gnu.Emacs                     0x00000001001347b1 Ffuncall + 641 
(eval.c:2747)
34  org.gnu.Emacs                     0x0000000100134f9d call1 + 45 
(eval.c:2557)
35  org.gnu.Emacs                     0x00000001000ba570 command_loop_1 
+ 1984 (keyboard.c:1492)
36  org.gnu.Emacs                     0x00000001001333d6 
internal_condition_case + 70 (eval.c:1316)
37  org.gnu.Emacs                     0x00000001000c9170 command_loop_2 
+ 48 (keyboard.c:1112)
38  org.gnu.Emacs                     0x0000000100132f36 internal_catch 
+ 54 (eval.c:1081)
39  org.gnu.Emacs                     0x00000001000b94ce command_loop + 
158 (keyboard.c:1092)
40  org.gnu.Emacs                     0x00000001000b93e1 
recursive_edit_1 + 113 (keyboard.c:698)
41  org.gnu.Emacs                     0x00000001000b960a Frecursive_edit 
+ 218 (keyboard.c:769)
42  org.gnu.Emacs                     0x00000001000b830b main + 5595 
(emacs.c:1626)
43  libdyld.dylib                     0x00007fffae4ae255 start + 1

Thread 1:
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib            0x00007fffae5dcf4e __select + 10
1   org.gnu.Emacs                     0x00000001001a5ee7 -[EmacsApp 
fd_handler:] + 295 (nsterm.m:5575)
2   com.apple.Foundation              0x00007fff9ae7c30d 
__NSThread__start__ + 1243
3   libsystem_pthread.dylib           0x00007fffae6c4abb _pthread_body + 180
4   libsystem_pthread.dylib           0x00007fffae6c4a07 _pthread_start 
+ 286
5   libsystem_pthread.dylib           0x00007fffae6c4231 thread_start + 13

Thread 2:: com.apple.NSEventThread
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib            0x00007fffae5d541a mach_msg_trap + 10
1   libsystem_kernel.dylib            0x00007fffae5d4867 mach_msg + 55
2   com.apple.CoreFoundation          0x00007fff9946f8d4 
__CFRunLoopServiceMachPort + 212
3   com.apple.CoreFoundation          0x00007fff9946ed61 __CFRunLoopRun 
+ 1361
4   com.apple.CoreFoundation          0x00007fff9946e5b4 
CFRunLoopRunSpecific + 420
5   com.apple.AppKit                  0x00007fff97252e9e _NSEventThread 
+ 205
6   libsystem_pthread.dylib           0x00007fffae6c4abb _pthread_body + 180
7   libsystem_pthread.dylib           0x00007fffae6c4a07 _pthread_start 
+ 286
8   libsystem_pthread.dylib           0x00007fffae6c4231 thread_start + 13

Thread 3:
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib            0x00007fffae5dd4e6 
__workq_kernreturn + 10
1   libsystem_pthread.dylib           0x00007fffae6c47c5 
_pthread_wqthread + 1426
2   libsystem_pthread.dylib           0x00007fffae6c4221 start_wqthread + 13

Thread 4:
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib            0x00007fffae5dd4e6 
__workq_kernreturn + 10
1   libsystem_pthread.dylib           0x00007fffae6c47c5 
_pthread_wqthread + 1426
2   libsystem_pthread.dylib           0x00007fffae6c4221 start_wqthread + 13

Thread 5:
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib            0x00007fffae5dd4e6 
__workq_kernreturn + 10
1   libsystem_pthread.dylib           0x00007fffae6c47c5 
_pthread_wqthread + 1426
2   libsystem_pthread.dylib           0x00007fffae6c4221 start_wqthread + 13

Thread 6:
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib            0x00007fffae5dd4e6 
__workq_kernreturn + 10
1   libsystem_pthread.dylib           0x00007fffae6c47c5 
_pthread_wqthread + 1426
2   libsystem_pthread.dylib           0x00007fffae6c4221 start_wqthread + 13

Thread 7:
0   libsystem_pthread.dylib           0x00007fffae6c4214 start_wqthread + 0

Thread 8:
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib            0x00007fffae5dd4e6 
__workq_kernreturn + 10
1   libsystem_pthread.dylib           0x00007fffae6c4632 
_pthread_wqthread + 1023
2   libsystem_pthread.dylib           0x00007fffae6c4221 start_wqthread + 13

Thread 9:
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib            0x00007fffae5dd4e6 
__workq_kernreturn + 10
1   libsystem_pthread.dylib           0x00007fffae6c47c5 
_pthread_wqthread + 1426
2   libsystem_pthread.dylib           0x00007fffae6c4221 start_wqthread + 13

Thread 10:
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib            0x00007fffae5dd4e6 
__workq_kernreturn + 10
1   libsystem_pthread.dylib           0x00007fffae6c47c5 
_pthread_wqthread + 1426
2   libsystem_pthread.dylib           0x00007fffae6c4221 start_wqthread + 13

Thread 0 crashed with X86 Thread State (64-bit):
   rax: 0x0000000000000000  rbx: 0x0000000000000006  rcx: 
0x00007fff5fbfe0f8  rdx: 0x0000000000000000
   rdi: 0x000000000000150b  rsi: 0x0000000000000006  rbp: 
0x00007fff5fbfe120  rsp: 0x00007fff5fbfe0f8
    r8: 0x0000000000000050   r9: 0x0000618000084c40  r10: 
0x0000000000000000  r11: 0x0000000000000287
   r12: 0xfc8cde01823e00c7  r13: 0x0000000000000000  r14: 
0x00007fffb71a33c0  r15: 0x0000000000000000
   rip: 0x00007fffae5dcdda  rfl: 0x0000000000000286  cr2: 0x00000001046ff728

Logical CPU:     0
Error Code:      0x02000148
Trap Number:     133

Binary Images:
        0x100000000 -        0x100209ffb +org.gnu.Emacs (Version 25.1.50 
- 9.0) <A726250E-EF4C-3B5A-8C01-C3DBF7753CDF> 
/Users/USER/Documents/*/Emacs.app/Contents/MacOS/Emacs
        0x1006d4000 -        0x1007bfff7 +libMagickWand-6.Q16.2.dylib 
(0) <3A140F8F-3D1A-30A0-AA4F-0C8D7C72902A> 
/usr/local/opt/imagemagick/lib/libMagickWand-6.Q16.2.dylib
        0x1007d8000 -        0x100940fff +libMagickCore-6.Q16.2.dylib 
(0) <E2E35CA5-3723-3076-A759-61A53BAFC966> 
/usr/local/opt/imagemagick/lib/libMagickCore-6.Q16.2.dylib
        0x100975000 -        0x1009e7ff3 +libfreetype.6.dylib (0) 
<C158D19B-FD0A-33A2-89F7-87B7FEFB48FF> 
/usr/local/opt/freetype/lib/libfreetype.6.dylib
        0x1009fe000 -        0x100a1aff7 +liblzma.5.dylib (0) 
<9F5CEED0-E2FF-3C57-B66F-A1053E0312FE> /usr/local/opt/xz/lib/liblzma.5.dylib
        0x100a20000 -        0x100a25fff +libltdl.7.dylib (0) 
<2CFD4BE5-67C1-34FB-8773-8393323D3836> 
/usr/local/opt/libtool/lib/libltdl.7.dylib
        0x100a29000 -        0x100a4cffb +libpng16.16.dylib (0) 
<CE7C1194-70A6-3499-B66A-DCE31A4DB50C> 
/usr/local/opt/libpng/lib/libpng16.16.dylib
        0x106900000 -        0x1069baff7 
com.apple.AMDRadeonX4000GLDriver (1.44.68 - 1.4.4) 
<FC0FC3A2-7E6F-361F-9528-2861E7E7C73A> 
/System/Library/Extensions/AMDRadeonX4000GLDriver.bundle/Contents/MacOS/AMDRadeonX4000GLDriver
        0x106b00000 -        0x106b76fff 
com.apple.driver.AppleIntelHD5000GraphicsMTLDriver (10.18.65 - 10.1.8) 
<4D4D9BD5-04D7-3CE2-A07C-9DD97E6D7B9D> 
/System/Library/Extensions/AppleIntelHD5000GraphicsMTLDriver.bundle/Contents/MacOS/AppleIntelHD5000GraphicsMTLDriver
        0x10e000000 -        0x10e56cfff 
com.apple.driver.AppleIntelHD5000GraphicsGLDriver (10.18.65 - 10.1.8) 
<4C5E84A9-01FE-33AC-BEF0-40E993B535E7> 
/System/Library/Extensions/AppleIntelHD5000GraphicsGLDriver.bundle/Contents/MacOS/AppleIntelHD5000GraphicsGLDriver
        0x10e77e000 -        0x10ec33ff7  ATIRadeonX4000SCLib.dylib 
(1.44.68) <B9E4FF80-A2E1-36F9-BF13-08E4ADA7DDB6> 
/System/Library/Extensions/AMDRadeonX4000GLDriver.bundle/Contents/MacOS/ATIRadeonX4000SCLib.dylib
        0x10fef0000 -        0x10fef4fff  libFontRegistryUI.dylib (196) 
<8531768D-4B74-3CD6-992D-2FAC8E89F71B> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Resources/libFontRegistryUI.dylib
        0x117116000 -        0x1171531c7  dyld (421.1) 
<A525EAEA-AF86-30C2-B360-3D093B4F0828> /usr/lib/dyld
     0x7fff9429a000 -     0x7fff945d2fff com.apple.RawCamera.bundle 
(7.00 - 874) <99AF1865-BCDD-3313-85BF-E246745201F0> 
/System/Library/CoreServices/RawCamera.bundle/Contents/MacOS/RawCamera
     0x7fff945d3000 -     0x7fff946f2ff7 com.apple.AMDMTLBronzeDriver 
(1.44.68 - 1.4.4) <97F7B5BB-3420-31BB-B36B-AD8F69E34693> 
/System/Library/Extensions/AMDMTLBronzeDriver.bundle/Contents/MacOS/AMDMTLBronzeDriver
     0x7fff960e4000 -     0x7fff960e4fff  com.apple.Accelerate (1.11 - 
Accelerate 1.11) <D700DBDF-69AE-37A2-B9C7-0961CF0B6841> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Accelerate
     0x7fff960e5000 -     0x7fff960fcffb  libCGInterfaces.dylib (331.4) 
<03835456-F519-3B47-85F6-426BF7B05EE3> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vImage.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCGInterfaces.dylib
     0x7fff960fd000 -     0x7fff96616feb  com.apple.vImage (8.1 - ???) 
<A1D77DB1-2893-3A18-8986-BD78E441D89D> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vImage.framework/Versions/A/vImage
     0x7fff96617000 -     0x7fff96787ff3  libBLAS.dylib (1185) 
<C7E42BBE-2337-3AEF-9C45-A2F2CB1A5B3E> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libBLAS.dylib
     0x7fff96788000 -     0x7fff9679cffb  libBNNS.dylib (14) 
<CFDEE88D-E002-347C-BC68-83099651585B> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libBNNS.dylib
     0x7fff9679d000 -     0x7fff96b93fef  libLAPACK.dylib (1185) 
<2E8201CB-9A41-3D65-853E-841917FCE77B> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libLAPACK.dylib
     0x7fff96b94000 -     0x7fff96baafff  libLinearAlgebra.dylib (1185) 
<8CC29DE1-A231-3D5E-B5F1-DCC309036FE0> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libLinearAlgebra.dylib
     0x7fff96bab000 -     0x7fff96bb1fff  libQuadrature.dylib (3) 
<120F6228-A3D4-3184-89D7-785ADC2AC715> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libQuadrature.dylib
     0x7fff96bb2000 -     0x7fff96bc6ff7  libSparseBLAS.dylib (1185) 
<C35235B7-CFA6-39A7-BD6E-79F4D9CAFD36> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libSparseBLAS.dylib
     0x7fff96bc7000 -     0x7fff96d4efe7  libvDSP.dylib (600) 
<F59348AA-E1D3-3A27-8AB5-F546D38BFB76> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libvDSP.dylib
     0x7fff96d4f000 -     0x7fff96e01ffb  libvMisc.dylib (600) 
<70D4B548-47EE-3C6B-A93B-3EA6B60701E0> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libvMisc.dylib
     0x7fff96e02000 -     0x7fff96e02fff com.apple.Accelerate.vecLib 
(3.11 - vecLib 3.11) <A395B521-8E54-30F2-B4FE-355D68900DAF> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/vecLib
     0x7fff970bf000 -     0x7fff97d96ff3  com.apple.AppKit (6.9 - 1504) 
<5524F97F-FB11-3556-8AC4-FF634C6CCCB7> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/AppKit.framework/Versions/C/AppKit
     0x7fff97da8000 -     0x7fff97da8fff com.apple.ApplicationServices 
(48 - 48) <3E1395EA-C661-3318-9B87-9857BB81021B> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/ApplicationServices
     0x7fff97da9000 -     0x7fff97e17ff7 
com.apple.ApplicationServices.ATS (377 - 422) 
<521E41BF-D495-3233-B6BF-C0B83DD1A8C0> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/ATS
     0x7fff97eb1000 -     0x7fff97fdffff  libFontParser.dylib (194) 
<CDC6A0AA-E6AC-315B-AFBF-011F64548911> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libFontParser.dylib
     0x7fff97fe0000 -     0x7fff9802afff  libFontRegistry.dylib (196) 
<3B8B0E78-2B30-3F18-B7D3-BE4E96F6BAF3> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libFontRegistry.dylib
     0x7fff98087000 -     0x7fff980b9fff  libTrueTypeScaler.dylib (194) 
<E8B9E8E7-1F7A-3700-895C-501C12EDD001> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libTrueTypeScaler.dylib
     0x7fff98125000 -     0x7fff981cfff7  com.apple.ColorSync (4.12.0 - 
502) <C86F8032-83DD-34EB-A4CB-87E96F25CF1C> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ColorSync.framework/Versions/A/ColorSync
     0x7fff981d0000 -     0x7fff98220fff  com.apple.HIServices (1.22 - 
589) <3167EF9C-F121-39EF-AAE2-7700E7128426> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HIServices.framework/Versions/A/HIServices
     0x7fff98221000 -     0x7fff98230ff3  com.apple.LangAnalysis (1.7.0 
- 1.7.0) <47D1A017-91A4-37F3-93E0-3923CD6ED2DE> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LangAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/LangAnalysis
     0x7fff98231000 -     0x7fff9827efff 
com.apple.print.framework.PrintCore (12 - 491) 
<B7CC15C1-AF50-37F3-8AF6-65F8CDC323F0> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/PrintCore.framework/Versions/A/PrintCore
     0x7fff9827f000 -     0x7fff982bafff  com.apple.QD (3.12 - 310) 
<8F718290-DD82-36CE-9AF0-EFB6D31A49F4> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/QD.framework/Versions/A/QD
     0x7fff982bb000 -     0x7fff982c6ff7 
com.apple.speech.synthesis.framework (6.0.15 - 6.0.15) 
<23EA6076-ECDF-3A50-81E7-3CE6451DC8C4> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SpeechSynthesis.framework/Versions/A/SpeechSynthesis
     0x7fff982c7000 -     0x7fff984d3fff 
com.apple.audio.toolbox.AudioToolbox (1.14 - 1.14) 
<EDDC86C8-92F3-34C6-A5C1-A176ADA724C3> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/AudioToolbox.framework/Versions/A/AudioToolbox
     0x7fff984d4000 -     0x7fff984d4fff com.apple.audio.units.AudioUnit 
(1.14 - 1.14) <AA9DB0D2-3B2F-3366-B451-DD9E89038F6F> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/AudioUnit.framework/Versions/A/AudioUnit
     0x7fff9863d000 -     0x7fff989c0fff  com.apple.CFNetwork (807.0.4 - 
807.0.4) <A338A213-4FFF-3317-B4DB-84735C63C507> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/CFNetwork.framework/Versions/A/CFNetwork
     0x7fff989df000 -     0x7fff98ce2fff  com.apple.HIToolbox (2.1.1 - 
855) <AA4E2957-6B2D-3822-881C-0F64222F9578> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HIToolbox.framework/Versions/A/HIToolbox
     0x7fff98ced000 -     0x7fff98d84ff3  com.apple.ink.framework (10.9 
- 219) <B44BA36D-7549-3EB2-8CF6-E171885194FB> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Ink.framework/Versions/A/Ink
     0x7fff98da5000 -     0x7fff98dabff7 
com.apple.speech.recognition.framework (6.0.1 - 6.0.1) 
<A20B0F7B-C32A-3FF1-BB75-BAC0EE4EF889> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SpeechRecognition.framework/Versions/A/SpeechRecognition
     0x7fff98dac000 -     0x7fff98e8affb com.apple.cloudkit.CloudKit 
(638.1 - 638.1) <C81C2824-1E30-3887-A499-43755EDF27C7> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/CloudKit.framework/Versions/A/CloudKit
     0x7fff98fbe000 -     0x7fff9904eff7  com.apple.audio.CoreAudio 
(4.3.0 - 4.3.0) <0352D931-596B-3AFE-B5C6-5925CF9F870E> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreAudio.framework/Versions/A/CoreAudio
     0x7fff9904f000 -     0x7fff99062ff3  com.apple.CoreBluetooth (1.0 - 
1) <73A2B185-70E4-3535-A653-E1BC74584E55> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreBluetooth.framework/Versions/A/CoreBluetooth
     0x7fff99063000 -     0x7fff99359ffb  com.apple.CoreData (120 - 
752.2) <CCDCE896-CD36-3483-8E04-C513433BDDC5> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreData.framework/Versions/A/CoreData
     0x7fff9935a000 -     0x7fff993e6fff  com.apple.CoreDisplay (1.0 - 
1) <F10E2F1A-FA51-3256-BCCE-34FF30AB1E3A> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreDisplay.framework/Versions/A/CoreDisplay
     0x7fff993e7000 -     0x7fff99880fef  com.apple.CoreFoundation (6.9 
- 1348.1) <4F7826EC-CC36-38B4-A8F3-DC57BF00EE9B> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreFoundation.framework/Versions/A/CoreFoundation
     0x7fff99881000 -     0x7fff99efffff  com.apple.CoreGraphics (2.0 - 
1070) <ED82EAB8-A6E9-30C5-A36E-0F1597A259EF> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/CoreGraphics
     0x7fff99f00000 -     0x7fff9a13fff7  com.apple.CoreImage (12.0.0 - 
451) <84C71E9C-5231-342F-94B1-2BB6860E8AD3> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreImage.framework/Versions/A/CoreImage
     0x7fff9a140000 -     0x7fff9a19cff7  com.apple.corelocation 
(2100.3.13) <1064F400-1027-34D7-8F24-CDCB6DAF0F16> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreLocation.framework/Versions/A/CoreLocation
     0x7fff9a29a000 -     0x7fff9a29afff  com.apple.CoreServices (775.8 
- 775.8) <C36F7F47-D585-32F2-8A6F-7711935CDFD6> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/CoreServices
     0x7fff9a29b000 -     0x7fff9a2ecff7  com.apple.AE (712 - 712) 
<0EF17D7E-6BA4-3555-BC38-9BD0CC5B82A3> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/AE.framework/Versions/A/AE
     0x7fff9a2ed000 -     0x7fff9a5c8fff 
com.apple.CoreServices.CarbonCore (1159 - 1159) 
<837B7ECF-7E62-3210-988C-63D7AB4EAA88> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CarbonCore.framework/Versions/A/CarbonCore
     0x7fff9a5c9000 -     0x7fff9a5fcfff com.apple.DictionaryServices 
(1.2 - 274) <302B8678-D057-3CF8-ACA7-7424A4A6A00A> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/DictionaryServices.framework/Versions/A/DictionaryServices
     0x7fff9a5fd000 -     0x7fff9a605ffb com.apple.CoreServices.FSEvents 
(1230 - 1230) <8836E7D0-844F-36F9-9601-B630BB82336B> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/FSEvents.framework/Versions/A/FSEvents
     0x7fff9a606000 -     0x7fff9a771fff  com.apple.LaunchServices 
(775.8 - 775.8) <6E7CE1DA-27A4-3B48-A8E3-F2AA868ADD7C> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LaunchServices.framework/Versions/A/LaunchServices
     0x7fff9a772000 -     0x7fff9a822ffb  com.apple.Metadata (10.7.0 - 
1075) <9EDF10CF-1755-346A-A3C9-97642C443A58> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Metadata.framework/Versions/A/Metadata
     0x7fff9a823000 -     0x7fff9a882fff 
com.apple.CoreServices.OSServices (775.8 - 775.8) 
<FCF1334F-D2D7-3C5A-A8FE-C173C5EDE586> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/OSServices.framework/Versions/A/OSServices
     0x7fff9a883000 -     0x7fff9a8f3fff  com.apple.SearchKit (1.4.0 - 
1.4.0) <F1B3EF8D-E820-317C-AC7F-8F056C246874> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SearchKit.framework/Versions/A/SearchKit
     0x7fff9a8f4000 -     0x7fff9a93aff7 
com.apple.coreservices.SharedFileList (38 - 38) 
<6C5A3FBB-9502-3725-AC3A-AE7B1528BBD4> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SharedFileList.framework/Versions/A/SharedFileList
     0x7fff9a9c7000 -     0x7fff9ab12ff7  com.apple.CoreText (352.0 - 
544) <064B53E8-CD5A-3D1B-81DF-498A659FC20A> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreText.framework/Versions/A/CoreText
     0x7fff9ab13000 -     0x7fff9ab48fff  com.apple.CoreVideo (1.8 - 
234.0) <48C31E93-87C2-31F4-97E7-9E54C1EA8E7D> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreVideo.framework/Versions/A/CoreVideo
     0x7fff9ab49000 -     0x7fff9abbaffb com.apple.framework.CoreWLAN 
(11.0 - 1200.25.1) <F46EF4A2-C348-3F76-A1C2-B8A84C17FE2B> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreWLAN.framework/Versions/A/CoreWLAN
     0x7fff9acb5000 -     0x7fff9acbafff  com.apple.DiskArbitration (2.7 
- 2.7) <566D5C06-13E8-3638-B2EC-2B834D5F04F1> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/DiskArbitration.framework/Versions/A/DiskArbitration
     0x7fff9ae49000 -     0x7fff9b1f0ffb  com.apple.Foundation (6.9 - 
1349) <08A463B1-296E-3AC1-B8D3-01A75B0785A8> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/Foundation.framework/Versions/C/Foundation
     0x7fff9b21c000 -     0x7fff9b24dff3  com.apple.GSS (4.0 - 2.0) 
<B30A0B99-AFDE-3BF8-A04F-761A75A6A3B1> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/GSS.framework/Versions/A/GSS
     0x7fff9b301000 -     0x7fff9b3a4ffb  com.apple.Bluetooth (5.0.0 - 
5.0.0f18) <00417775-D746-32C1-9598-CE8716DFBECD> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/IOBluetooth.framework/Versions/A/IOBluetooth
     0x7fff9b3a5000 -     0x7fff9b43afff  com.apple.framework.IOKit 
(2.0.2 - 1324.1.7) <10BDCD1E-0463-3C53-BF11-C9A0919C1588> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/IOKit.framework/Versions/A/IOKit
     0x7fff9b43b000 -     0x7fff9b441ffb  com.apple.IOSurface (152 - 
152) <558D4451-2D9D-3D47-B3A5-E7C18DF53F1B> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/IOSurface.framework/Versions/A/IOSurface
     0x7fff9b495000 -     0x7fff9b5ebfef com.apple.ImageIO.framework 
(3.3.0 - 1570.1) <AB0EB12E-A175-3901-A50F-3D9DF7494DFD> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/ImageIO
     0x7fff9b5ec000 -     0x7fff9b5f0fff  libGIF.dylib (1570.1) 
<118942D5-4B78-32AF-BC57-AF1EFAFADE44> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libGIF.dylib
     0x7fff9b5f1000 -     0x7fff9b6e1fff  libJP2.dylib (1570.1) 
<12D6A8AE-58CA-342B-884B-C39DF672EFD1> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libJP2.dylib
     0x7fff9b6e2000 -     0x7fff9b705ffb  libJPEG.dylib (1570.1) 
<FD9BB4E5-EB4B-3ECF-866A-2B3C6BB1842C> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libJPEG.dylib
     0x7fff9b706000 -     0x7fff9b72dff7  libPng.dylib (1570.1) 
<1F8E3EB7-BD80-3E8B-9BD4-213EBDB9BD07> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libPng.dylib
     0x7fff9b72e000 -     0x7fff9b730ff3  libRadiance.dylib (1570.1) 
<0136CEAF-70C5-3B3F-A3A9-C79D6C95CD4A> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libRadiance.dylib
     0x7fff9b731000 -     0x7fff9b78aff3  libTIFF.dylib (1570.1) 
<BE6B299B-6481-36F8-9A18-FD6628DC4D54> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libTIFF.dylib
     0x7fff9c351000 -     0x7fff9c36aff7  com.apple.Kerberos (3.0 - 1) 
<49DCBE1A-130C-3FBF-AAEA-AF9A518913AC> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/Kerberos.framework/Versions/A/Kerberos
     0x7fff9cb4e000 -     0x7fff9cba5ff7  com.apple.Metal (85.82 - 
85.82) <CDC847A6-F1F6-3661-8981-180F2A485092> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/Metal.framework/Versions/A/Metal
     0x7fff9d2bb000 -     0x7fff9d2c3fff  com.apple.NetFS (6.0 - 4.0) 
<6614F9B8-0861-338B-8FF0-8E402F96141C> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/NetFS.framework/Versions/A/NetFS
     0x7fff9d497000 -     0x7fff9d49fff7  libcldcpuengine.dylib (2.8.4) 
<F15C17F0-3342-36BD-A28E-7AC44B87BF8C> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenCL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libcldcpuengine.dylib
     0x7fff9d668000 -     0x7fff9d6b6ff3  com.apple.opencl (2.8.6 - 
2.8.6) <DA3164B7-EB48-3F68-A40F-CD9B433E385F> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenCL.framework/Versions/A/OpenCL
     0x7fff9d6b7000 -     0x7fff9d6d0ffb  com.apple.CFOpenDirectory 
(10.12 - 194) <BDD22B3E-4149-366A-A974-942280861DD4> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CFOpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/CFOpenDirectory
     0x7fff9d6d1000 -     0x7fff9d6dcff7  com.apple.OpenDirectory (10.12 
- 194) <E1125140-E42C-369C-8DC8-D0935767B275> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/OpenDirectory
     0x7fff9d6dd000 -     0x7fff9d6dffff libCVMSPluginSupport.dylib 
(12.4.2.1) <5A7CBDC5-297E-30E0-8951-2F3DAFD0027E> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCVMSPluginSupport.dylib
     0x7fff9d6e0000 -     0x7fff9d6e3ff7  libCoreFSCache.dylib (148) 
<3297ACE0-B9D8-3821-8685-2619B4234621> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCoreFSCache.dylib
     0x7fff9d6e4000 -     0x7fff9d6e7fff  libCoreVMClient.dylib (148) 
<B4299590-02BA-3130-98EA-A2D3A53852E1> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCoreVMClient.dylib
     0x7fff9d6e8000 -     0x7fff9d6f0ffb  libGFXShared.dylib (12.4.2.1) 
<3CBE90E5-6472-3C4C-825D-7567A5652115> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGFXShared.dylib
     0x7fff9d6f1000 -     0x7fff9d6fcfff  libGL.dylib (12.4.2.1) 
<E68C6C85-3B98-3525-9279-3296977FBF9F> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGL.dylib
     0x7fff9d6fd000 -     0x7fff9d739ff7  libGLImage.dylib (12.4.2.1) 
<50C7DE05-73CB-3D21-BB93-31C384EB6199> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLImage.dylib
     0x7fff9d73a000 -     0x7fff9d8b0ffb libGLProgrammability.dylib 
(12.4.2.1) <2B17044B-CDB6-38F7-BA1F-9ED1A078481A> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLProgrammability.dylib
     0x7fff9d8b1000 -     0x7fff9d8f1ff3  libGLU.dylib (12.4.2.1) 
<D5DB68EC-751F-34D1-BCEB-2B86D560E243> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLU.dylib
     0x7fff9e259000 -     0x7fff9e267fff  com.apple.opengl (12.4.2 - 
12.4.2) <06F5BF0B-BD03-361D-9D7B-626517E4F761> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/OpenGL
     0x7fff9e268000 -     0x7fff9e40efff  GLEngine (12.4.2.1) 
<8FFA4B17-F02A-3D7A-ACA9-D156E4E43B4D> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Resources/GLEngine.bundle/GLEngine
     0x7fff9e40f000 -     0x7fff9e439ffb  GLRendererFloat (12.4.2.1) 
<82826589-22A1-312C-9C4E-FA45F4D8D976> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Resources/GLRendererFloat.bundle/GLRendererFloat
     0x7fff9ef78000 -     0x7fff9f172ff7  com.apple.QuartzCore (1.11 - 
449.39) <B6BEEBAC-2923-3BA6-8DBD-621A2B0E51C1> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/Versions/A/QuartzCore
     0x7fff9f6d8000 -     0x7fff9f9f3fff  com.apple.security (7.0 - 
57740.1.18) <AF5E42F1-B513-3410-A5BE-1EC9CBAF8452> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/Security.framework/Versions/A/Security
     0x7fff9f9f4000 -     0x7fff9fa6aff7 com.apple.securityfoundation 
(6.0 - 55132.1.1) <259D4B70-0F8C-3818-99E7-3EBEAA18DE1B> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/SecurityFoundation.framework/Versions/A/SecurityFoundation
     0x7fff9fa94000 -     0x7fff9fa97ff3 com.apple.xpc.ServiceManagement 
(1.0 - 1) <6A9EA339-BB6A-3DD9-BF08-00B8C0262839> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/ServiceManagement.framework/Versions/A/ServiceManagement
     0x7fff9fe1c000 -     0x7fff9fe8dff7 com.apple.SystemConfiguration 
(1.14 - 1.14) <C7F21776-2CCE-327B-B155-7A5948277BD6> 
/System/Library/Frameworks/SystemConfiguration.framework/Versions/A/SystemConfiguration
     0x7fffa24c5000 -     0x7fffa24e7ffb com.apple.framework.Apple80211 
(12.0 - 1200.33) <06F8EA45-5E43-3744-BF41-BA86B8BBB5CF> 
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Apple80211.framework/Versions/A/Apple80211
     0x7fffa24e8000 -     0x7fffa24f7fdb com.apple.AppleFSCompression 
(88 - 1.0) <B6E2148F-BFBF-3F1B-A7DF-0F39190B4C20> 
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleFSCompression.framework/Versions/A/AppleFSCompression
     0x7fffa25e2000 -     0x7fffa266d97f  com.apple.AppleJPEG (1.0 - 1) 
<B4C3209B-58A5-359F-A898-F61B6C40E5E9> 
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleJPEG.framework/Versions/A/AppleJPEG
     0x7fffa2705000 -     0x7fffa270cffb com.apple.AssetCacheServices 
(31 - 31) <13E874CA-86AB-33E7-A4D8-544D3B8157CD> 
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AssetCacheServices.framework/Versions/A/AssetCacheServices
     0x7fffa2a89000 -     0x7fffa2b07ff7 com.apple.backup.framework (1.8 
- 1.8) <E2888B63-F43C-367F-B23F-7D9F9BD64401> 
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Backup.framework/Versions/A/Backup
     0x7fffa3721000 -     0x7fffa3748ffb  com.apple.ChunkingLibrary (172 
- 172) <83E91936-305D-32A4-A256-5582B96B1852> 
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ChunkingLibrary.framework/Versions/A/ChunkingLibrary
     0x7fffa3749000 -     0x7fffa37dbffb  com.apple.CloudDocs (1.0 - 
483.2) <9DBD244F-83A0-3593-AA84-313CD5861F2C> 
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CloudDocs.framework/Versions/A/CloudDocs
     0x7fffa4068000 -     0x7fffa4071ffb  com.apple.CommonAuth (4.0 - 
2.0) <D9958C57-9E97-33F5-A21C-B454FDB11548> 
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CommonAuth.framework/Versions/A/CommonAuth
     0x7fffa478d000 -     0x7fffa479efff  com.apple.CoreEmoji (1.0 - 40) 
<F3D73BF8-6D48-3B1F-BBE6-EE927E725E92> 
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreEmoji.framework/Versions/A/CoreEmoji
     0x7fffa4a77000 -     0x7fffa4aa7ff3 com.apple.CoreServicesInternal 
(276 - 276) <CCB21255-89DC-3F53-A6D6-8FA8F693C837> 
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreServicesInternal.framework/Versions/A/CoreServicesInternal
     0x7fffa4d30000 -     0x7fffa4dbafff com.apple.CoreSymbolication 
(61050) <BAC8D20F-4DC6-32EE-91FE-BF08E930420A> 
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreSymbolication.framework/Versions/A/CoreSymbolication
     0x7fffa4dbb000 -     0x7fffa4ef5fef  com.apple.coreui (2.1 - 424.1) 
<B9B92DB5-1C6C-306F-BD29-B1F82EC95283> 
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreUI.framework/Versions/A/CoreUI
     0x7fffa4ef6000 -     0x7fffa4f95ffb  com.apple.CoreUtils (4.3 - 
430.70) <87BEB880-3D71-3251-B51E-FF0A42DFC065> 
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreUtils.framework/Versions/A/CoreUtils
     0x7fffa4fe5000 -     0x7fffa504aff3 com.apple.framework.CoreWiFi 
(12.0 - 1200.25.1) <D7C870BE-55DE-34AF-8941-D42696D505B1> 
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreWiFi.framework/Versions/A/CoreWiFi
     0x7fffa504b000 -     0x7fffa5056fff com.apple.CrashReporterSupport 
(10.12 - 815) <10C3797E-DD63-303B-B901-1C52A502D2F8> 
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CrashReporterSupport.framework/Versions/A/CrashReporterSupport
     0x7fffa50fc000 -     0x7fffa5173ff3 com.apple.datadetectorscore 
(7.0 - 539) <C3F6F52B-A1AD-36FA-9BF9-C8D0E147F0A3> 
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DataDetectorsCore.framework/Versions/A/DataDetectorsCore
     0x7fffa51ad000 -     0x7fffa51ecfff  com.apple.DebugSymbols (137 - 
137) <B229F3F7-250B-3151-8048-CEA7BF80FA52> 
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DebugSymbols.framework/Versions/A/DebugSymbols
     0x7fffa51ed000 -     0x7fffa52feff7  com.apple.desktopservices 
(1.11 - 1.11) <494E239D-706F-350B-9481-2A8ECEEDBD8B> 
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DesktopServicesPriv.framework/Versions/A/DesktopServicesPriv
     0x7fffa55c9000 -     0x7fffa59faff7  com.apple.vision.FaceCore 
(3.3.2 - 3.3.2) <DEB42099-6927-332C-8D3E-D45096318D25> 
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/FaceCore.framework/Versions/A/FaceCore
     0x7fffa6d33000 -     0x7fffa6d33fff  libmetal_timestamp.dylib 
(600.0.48.25) <348D32E6-AD49-36DC-A0DE-5A44B2699FFA> 
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/GPUCompiler.framework/libmetal_timestamp.dylib
     0x7fffa6d40000 -     0x7fffa6d4bff3 libGPUSupportMercury.dylib 
(12.4.2.1) <A720545E-40F3-3FE0-A8B3-067D49083417> 
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/GPUSupport.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGPUSupportMercury.dylib
     0x7fffa6ffd000 -     0x7fffa7019ff7 com.apple.GenerationalStorage 
(2.0 - 259) <43D40063-BD46-3008-8992-FF092B7C9A58> 
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/GenerationalStorage.framework/Versions/A/GenerationalStorage
     0x7fffa7031000 -     0x7fffa76c5fff  com.apple.GeoServices (1.0 - 
1226.20.7.17.11) <A6007FBD-25F7-3F52-972A-EEFCE0F6BF70> 
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/GeoServices.framework/Versions/A/GeoServices
     0x7fffa770b000 -     0x7fffa7781fff  com.apple.Heimdal (4.0 - 2.0) 
<18C127D7-9C61-3C5B-8C6F-7953760D2674> 
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Heimdal.framework/Versions/A/Heimdal
     0x7fffa7d88000 -     0x7fffa7d92fff com.apple.IOAccelMemoryInfo 
(1.0 - 1) <C70F9138-220C-3538-8297-F4A3C0553A50> 
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/IOAccelMemoryInfo.framework/Versions/A/IOAccelMemoryInfo
     0x7fffa7d93000 -     0x7fffa7d9affb  com.apple.IOAccelerator 
(288.13 - 288.13) <F77E27C3-20DD-3CE5-9D0A-6C89A997080E> 
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/IOAccelerator.framework/Versions/A/IOAccelerator
     0x7fffa7d9c000 -     0x7fffa7db0ff3  com.apple.IOPresentment (1.0 - 
25) <40934217-996A-3DDB-A8C4-484CA0F0222B> 
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/IOPresentment.framework/Versions/A/IOPresentment
     0x7fffa7db1000 -     0x7fffa7dd3ff7  com.apple.IconServices (74.1 - 
74.1) <F7B83970-4A72-3186-BBB3-90FA86C3E263> 
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/IconServices.framework/Versions/A/IconServices
     0x7fffa7eb5000 -     0x7fffa8069fff com.apple.LanguageModeling (1.0 
- 123) <10152D7F-C7C0-34AA-A295-D712D16C76E6> 
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/LanguageModeling.framework/Versions/A/LanguageModeling
     0x7fffa8139000 -     0x7fffa820aff3  com.apple.MMCS (1.3 - 379) 
<14867D2F-6E87-351E-AB4B-9BD759364DFD> 
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MMCS.framework/Versions/A/MMCS
     0x7fffa88ff000 -     0x7fffa8977fef 
com.apple.MetalPerformanceShaders.MetalPerformanceShaders (1.0 - 1) 
<FAFA0DF5-4226-3867-A2E2-CAB889DC4490> 
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MetalPerformanceShaders.framework/Versions/A/MetalPerformanceShaders
     0x7fffa8af9000 -     0x7fffa8b1ffff 
com.apple.MultitouchSupport.framework (367.6 - 367.6) 
<32D8588A-29BD-3A23-92B2-05C013DA5BC5> 
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MultitouchSupport.framework/Versions/A/MultitouchSupport
     0x7fffa8bcc000 -     0x7fffa8bd6fff  com.apple.NetAuth (6.0 - 6.0) 
<D57D5888-0290-3295-A1C4-D673D4DCB497> 
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/NetAuth.framework/Versions/A/NetAuth
     0x7fffa9377000 -     0x7fffa93b8ff7 com.apple.PerformanceAnalysis 
(1.145 - 145) <9DF1FCCC-7EBF-3213-B77A-0C3D3B7CF7AF> 
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/PerformanceAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/PerformanceAnalysis
     0x7fffa9a1c000 -     0x7fffa9a47ffb com.apple.ProtectedCloudStorage 
(1.0 - 1) <A1219818-97B0-3A4D-825B-24ADF9B7C8B6> 
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ProtectedCloudStorage.framework/Versions/A/ProtectedCloudStorage
     0x7fffa9a48000 -     0x7fffa9a62fff  com.apple.ProtocolBuffer (1 - 
249) <D8B7694B-B598-3728-8583-9C4CC0F05B64> 
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ProtocolBuffer.framework/Versions/A/ProtocolBuffer
     0x7fffa9a7c000 -     0x7fffa9a9fff3 com.apple.RemoteViewServices 
(2.0 - 124) <280DB828-4613-3DF8-ACBA-C91989B64347> 
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/RemoteViewServices.framework/Versions/A/RemoteViewServices
     0x7fffaa75f000 -     0x7fffaa7dafff  com.apple.Sharing (659.1.6 - 
659.1.6) <C217107C-CD4B-311D-9FBA-7435B1F6186F> 
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Sharing.framework/Versions/A/Sharing
     0x7fffaa7fb000 -     0x7fffaaa4dfff  com.apple.SkyLight (1.600.0 - 
100) <6B9F1B65-AA33-3AA6-8EA2-DB98CC74E37F> 
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/SkyLight.framework/Versions/A/SkyLight
     0x7fffaac27000 -     0x7fffaac33fff com.apple.SpeechRecognitionCore 
(3.0.15 - 3.0.15) <BE386037-4B61-341F-80E2-5D8B5B50C8BC> 
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/SpeechRecognitionCore.framework/Versions/A/SpeechRecognitionCore
     0x7fffab316000 -     0x7fffab382ff3  com.apple.Symbolication 
(61080.2) <0F183B36-0BCF-3330-8C68-4A521A142919> 
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Symbolication.framework/Versions/A/Symbolication
     0x7fffab779000 -     0x7fffab77fff7  com.apple.TCC (1.0 - 1) 
<CEE9F9F9-2A24-3F60-BE73-4703D85E307C> 
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TCC.framework/Versions/A/TCC
     0x7fffab80b000 -     0x7fffab9beff3  com.apple.TextureIO (1.31 - 
1.31) <9E6E91C7-76DC-3C12-9629-494084792476> 
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TextureIO.framework/Versions/A/TextureIO
     0x7fffaba32000 -     0x7fffaba33fff com.apple.TrustEvaluationAgent 
(2.0 - 28) <6793B664-C4FC-3CD4-B0E7-25B9933391AC> 
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TrustEvaluationAgent.framework/Versions/A/TrustEvaluationAgent
     0x7fffaba34000 -     0x7fffabbc3ffb  com.apple.UIFoundation (1.0 - 
489) <0CD14719-FC52-3AC5-87EF-775437927990> 
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/UIFoundation.framework/Versions/A/UIFoundation
     0x7fffacbcc000 -     0x7fffacbceffb  com.apple.loginsupport (1.0 - 
1) <03B57D6F-C210-32BC-B384-5B0E95660283> 
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/login.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/loginsupport.framework/Versions/A/loginsupport
     0x7fffacc23000 -     0x7fffacc3eff7  libCRFSuite.dylib (34) 
<BACC371B-6153-36B5-BC54-3BCF26FBB221> /usr/lib/libCRFSuite.dylib
     0x7fffacc3f000 -     0x7fffacc4afff  libChineseTokenizer.dylib (21) 
<09E74E18-ADB2-30D2-A858-13691CB1186C> /usr/lib/libChineseTokenizer.dylib
     0x7fffaccdc000 -     0x7fffaccddff3 
libDiagnosticMessagesClient.dylib (102) 
<422911A4-E273-3E88-BFC4-DF6470E48242> 
/usr/lib/libDiagnosticMessagesClient.dylib
     0x7fffaccde000 -     0x7fffacef1fff  libFosl_dynamic.dylib (16.37) 
<3EA1C7EE-4A6C-3B09-BCA7-81A074B24013> /usr/lib/libFosl_dynamic.dylib
     0x7fffacf15000 -     0x7fffacf15fff libOpenScriptingUtil.dylib 
(172) <D025E180-BB3B-3FFA-98FC-B6835354D723> 
/usr/lib/libOpenScriptingUtil.dylib
     0x7fffacf16000 -     0x7fffacf19ff7  libScreenReader.dylib 
(477.1.5) <88D484EC-7589-324B-890D-799F27DF0FB3> 
/usr/lib/libScreenReader.dylib
     0x7fffacf1a000 -     0x7fffacf1bff3  libSystem.B.dylib (1238) 
<168B3C56-081B-3998-9A44-681EB4C6828F> /usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib
     0x7fffacf87000 -     0x7fffacfb2ffb  libarchive.2.dylib (41.1.1) 
<C4F76D18-8484-3779-AE80-14F27E57ABB5> /usr/lib/libarchive.2.dylib
     0x7fffacfb3000 -     0x7fffad027fff  libate.dylib (1.12.12) 
<DD989482-B873-3094-97BB-2B5AE8D3B544> /usr/lib/libate.dylib
     0x7fffad02b000 -     0x7fffad02bff3  libauto.dylib (187) 
<5BBF6A00-CC76-389D-84E7-CA88EDADE683> /usr/lib/libauto.dylib
     0x7fffad02c000 -     0x7fffad03cff3  libbsm.0.dylib (34) 
<20084796-B04D-3B35-A003-EA11459557A9> /usr/lib/libbsm.0.dylib
     0x7fffad03d000 -     0x7fffad04bff7  libbz2.1.0.dylib (38) 
<6FD3B63F-0F86-3A25-BD5B-E243F58792C9> /usr/lib/libbz2.1.0.dylib
     0x7fffad04c000 -     0x7fffad0a2ff7  libc++.1.dylib (307.4) 
<BEE86868-F831-384C-919E-2B286ACFE87C> /usr/lib/libc++.1.dylib
     0x7fffad0a3000 -     0x7fffad0cdfff  libc++abi.dylib (307.2) 
<1CEF8ABB-7E6D-3C2F-8E0A-E7884478DD23> /usr/lib/libc++abi.dylib
     0x7fffad0ce000 -     0x7fffad0deffb  libcmph.dylib (6) 
<2B5D405E-2D0B-3320-ABD6-622934C86ABE> /usr/lib/libcmph.dylib
     0x7fffad0df000 -     0x7fffad0f4fc3  libcompression.dylib (34) 
<1691D6F2-46CD-3DA6-B44F-24CDD9BD0E4E> /usr/lib/libcompression.dylib
     0x7fffad0f5000 -     0x7fffad0f5ff7  libcoretls.dylib (121.1.1) 
<F3BAB54C-DA82-37C3-A218-46FEB179D555> /usr/lib/libcoretls.dylib
     0x7fffad0f6000 -     0x7fffad0f7ffb libcoretls_cfhelpers.dylib 
(121.1.1) <D12709F3-BBE3-3CF7-9070-C2A0803F5526> 
/usr/lib/libcoretls_cfhelpers.dylib
     0x7fffad1b1000 -     0x7fffad295ff3  libcrypto.0.9.8.dylib (64) 
<4CB423CE-0B86-334A-9335-FEE75198024F> /usr/lib/libcrypto.0.9.8.dylib
     0x7fffad433000 -     0x7fffad486ff7  libcups.2.dylib (450) 
<04CA1F55-4B70-3D65-B4B1-62F6C271A9EF> /usr/lib/libcups.2.dylib
     0x7fffad500000 -     0x7fffad500fff  libenergytrace.dylib (15) 
<A1B040A2-7977-3097-9ADF-34FF181EB970> /usr/lib/libenergytrace.dylib
     0x7fffad510000 -     0x7fffad515ff3  libheimdal-asn1.dylib (498) 
<8F3F1AE8-CE4A-355C-82E3-74DA46B5BB02> /usr/lib/libheimdal-asn1.dylib
     0x7fffad516000 -     0x7fffad608ff7  libiconv.2.dylib (50) 
<42125B35-81D7-3FC4-9475-A26DBE10884D> /usr/lib/libiconv.2.dylib
     0x7fffad609000 -     0x7fffad82efff  libicucore.A.dylib (57131.0.1) 
<72594943-D25E-3F70-A4AC-8E9F9F442B7E> /usr/lib/libicucore.A.dylib
     0x7fffad834000 -     0x7fffad835fff  liblangid.dylib (126) 
<3F4530C9-8BE1-3AA7-9A82-98694D240866> /usr/lib/liblangid.dylib
     0x7fffad836000 -     0x7fffad84fffb  liblzma.5.dylib (10) 
<44BD0279-99DD-36B5-8A6E-C11432E2098D> /usr/lib/liblzma.5.dylib
     0x7fffad850000 -     0x7fffad866ff7  libmarisa.dylib (5) 
<2183D484-032D-3DE5-8984-3A14006E034E> /usr/lib/libmarisa.dylib
     0x7fffad867000 -     0x7fffadb10fff  libmecabra.dylib (744) 
<545EDC2D-22BB-3E8F-BFD3-921447581D9F> /usr/lib/libmecabra.dylib
     0x7fffadb11000 -     0x7fffadb42ff3  libncurses.5.4.dylib (51) 
<6B88562D-86DB-3EFA-8C55-0148C30DC642> /usr/lib/libncurses.5.4.dylib
     0x7fffadb43000 -     0x7fffadbbbffb  libnetwork.dylib (856.1.8) 
<30FC3C60-CCA9-3E2B-80AA-DE53F5762374> /usr/lib/libnetwork.dylib
     0x7fffadbbc000 -     0x7fffadf8cd97  libobjc.A.dylib (706) 
<F9AFE665-A3A2-3285-9495-19803A565861> /usr/lib/libobjc.A.dylib
     0x7fffadf8f000 -     0x7fffadf93fff  libpam.2.dylib (21) 
<352F8FF6-2248-3594-B357-8D031DEFB06C> /usr/lib/libpam.2.dylib
     0x7fffadf94000 -     0x7fffadfc4ff7  libpcap.A.dylib (67) 
<450DB888-2C0C-3085-A5F1-69324DFE902C> /usr/lib/libpcap.A.dylib
     0x7fffadfe2000 -     0x7fffadffeffb  libresolv.9.dylib (64) 
<A244AE4C-00B0-396C-98FF-97FE4DB3DA30> /usr/lib/libresolv.9.dylib
     0x7fffae04e000 -     0x7fffae196fff  libsqlite3.dylib (252) 
<FCA29CD2-E8E4-3324-8E2C-19BDC11F0338> /usr/lib/libsqlite3.dylib
     0x7fffae287000 -     0x7fffae294fff  libxar.1.dylib (354) 
<AAFCF321-8100-3622-880B-9661DCA35D69> /usr/lib/libxar.1.dylib
     0x7fffae298000 -     0x7fffae387ffb  libxml2.2.dylib (30.11) 
<26676155-64CE-323F-B73C-AD77AF5982E8> /usr/lib/libxml2.2.dylib
     0x7fffae388000 -     0x7fffae3b1fff  libxslt.1.dylib (15.8) 
<FFF5DD45-F544-34B2-BE3C-DB877DC60081> /usr/lib/libxslt.1.dylib
     0x7fffae3b2000 -     0x7fffae3c3ff3  libz.1.dylib (67) 
<46E3FFA2-4328-327A-8D34-A03E20BFFB8E> /usr/lib/libz.1.dylib
     0x7fffae3d2000 -     0x7fffae3d6ff7  libcache.dylib (79) 
<84E55656-FDA9-3B29-9E4F-BE31B2C0AA3C> /usr/lib/system/libcache.dylib
     0x7fffae3d7000 -     0x7fffae3e1fff  libcommonCrypto.dylib 
(60092.1.2) <79F738D8-0AD7-3DEA-AF80-E0F8B90B74E3> 
/usr/lib/system/libcommonCrypto.dylib
     0x7fffae3e2000 -     0x7fffae3e9fff  libcompiler_rt.dylib (62) 
<486BDE52-81B4-3446-BD72-23977CAE556F> /usr/lib/system/libcompiler_rt.dylib
     0x7fffae3ea000 -     0x7fffae3f2fff  libcopyfile.dylib (138) 
<0DA49B77-56EC-362D-98FF-FA78CFD986D6> /usr/lib/system/libcopyfile.dylib
     0x7fffae3f3000 -     0x7fffae475ff3  libcorecrypto.dylib (442.1.3) 
<1CA8B679-810E-3C04-945A-4AC19372CDC7> /usr/lib/system/libcorecrypto.dylib
     0x7fffae476000 -     0x7fffae4a8fff  libdispatch.dylib (703.1.4) 
<12B1D95B-283D-325D-85AB-29A2FFD36987> /usr/lib/system/libdispatch.dylib
     0x7fffae4a9000 -     0x7fffae4aeff3  libdyld.dylib (421.1) 
<CDFBDC9C-418C-369D-B433-F64B0630E640> /usr/lib/system/libdyld.dylib
     0x7fffae4af000 -     0x7fffae4afffb  libkeymgr.dylib (28) 
<09CD7CA6-46D2-3A9F-B9F1-7C4CA5CA0D68> /usr/lib/system/libkeymgr.dylib
     0x7fffae4b0000 -     0x7fffae4bcffb  libkxld.dylib (3789.1.32) 
<48BDBE7F-AAE6-3050-9017-6959051CF16A> /usr/lib/system/libkxld.dylib
     0x7fffae4bd000 -     0x7fffae4bdfff  liblaunch.dylib (972.1.5) 
<DC31FDEA-FD81-335E-BAA8-5A7395D20772> /usr/lib/system/liblaunch.dylib
     0x7fffae4be000 -     0x7fffae4c3fff  libmacho.dylib (894) 
<1EAE5ADD-490C-3B1F-9F97-447BA8E0E90F> /usr/lib/system/libmacho.dylib
     0x7fffae4c4000 -     0x7fffae4c6ff3  libquarantine.dylib (85) 
<78EF62D8-C890-3FC0-937A-C2FD8CEF8992> /usr/lib/system/libquarantine.dylib
     0x7fffae4c7000 -     0x7fffae4c8ffb  libremovefile.dylib (45) 
<C4FC07FF-ED86-382E-B06F-33C34718080C> /usr/lib/system/libremovefile.dylib
     0x7fffae4c9000 -     0x7fffae4e1ff7  libsystem_asl.dylib (349.1.1) 
<F0987490-8427-367F-B302-A05A7D61FEBF> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_asl.dylib
     0x7fffae4e2000 -     0x7fffae4e2ff7  libsystem_blocks.dylib (67) 
<B8C3701D-5A91-3D35-999D-2DC8D5393525> 
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_blocks.dylib
     0x7fffae4e3000 -     0x7fffae570fe7  libsystem_c.dylib (1158.1.2) 
<5F260836-48E4-3F57-8553-62D2DA228A1F> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_c.dylib
     0x7fffae571000 -     0x7fffae574ffb libsystem_configuration.dylib 
(888.1.2) <67BB9D8B-2430-38AD-81A7-F0EC924B2590> 
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_configuration.dylib
     0x7fffae575000 -     0x7fffae578fff libsystem_coreservices.dylib 
(41.1) <11F22E6C-0DCB-3699-A4F0-C99E301E56E9> 
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_coreservices.dylib
     0x7fffae579000 -     0x7fffae591ffb  libsystem_coretls.dylib 
(121.1.1) <8F7E9B12-400D-3276-A9C5-4546B0258554> 
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_coretls.dylib
     0x7fffae592000 -     0x7fffae598fff  libsystem_dnssd.dylib 
(765.1.2) <C5FF2025-C60B-39C6-B205-6BF1BC51D1B3> 
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_dnssd.dylib
     0x7fffae599000 -     0x7fffae5c2fff  libsystem_info.dylib (503) 
<C686B834-5E7D-382C-AF6E-44AB78EE83E2> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_info.dylib
     0x7fffae5c3000 -     0x7fffae5e5ff7  libsystem_kernel.dylib 
(3789.1.32) <5C68A0D7-C3C9-3E52-B983-EDE9A28AB6FC> 
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_kernel.dylib
     0x7fffae5e6000 -     0x7fffae62dfe7  libsystem_m.dylib (3121.4) 
<E3370D16-EBAA-3C7F-AC56-2D6EAD7DB0A4> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_m.dylib
     0x7fffae62e000 -     0x7fffae64cff7  libsystem_malloc.dylib (116) 
<3DD17B88-B7A4-38B9-9E95-AB88E1C3B647> 
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_malloc.dylib
     0x7fffae64d000 -     0x7fffae6a3fff  libsystem_network.dylib 
(856.1.8) <A8973360-956A-33BF-9971-14D59C84E0D1> 
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_network.dylib
     0x7fffae6a4000 -     0x7fffae6adff3 
libsystem_networkextension.dylib (563.1.11) 
<1C551832-9360-36DD-A7BA-52B55A171720> 
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_networkextension.dylib
     0x7fffae6ae000 -     0x7fffae6b7ffb  libsystem_notify.dylib (165) 
<AF77D471-6B13-36BA-B144-7E7DDB9DBA9F> 
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_notify.dylib
     0x7fffae6b8000 -     0x7fffae6c0fe7  libsystem_platform.dylib 
(126.1.2) <884DDF42-3CAE-334A-82CE-965617130FB1> 
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_platform.dylib
     0x7fffae6c1000 -     0x7fffae6cbfff  libsystem_pthread.dylib 
(218.1.3) <050AE77B-4F4B-334A-A5BA-CF0D10AF5304> 
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_pthread.dylib
     0x7fffae6cc000 -     0x7fffae6cffff  libsystem_sandbox.dylib 
(592.1.3) <90FEF628-316D-3F84-9EF4-F7F510A4FBBB> 
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_sandbox.dylib
     0x7fffae6d0000 -     0x7fffae6d1fff  libsystem_secinit.dylib (24) 
<A54B8FEF-E792-3C54-8E0B-E80A376662F2> 
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_secinit.dylib
     0x7fffae6d2000 -     0x7fffae6d9fff  libsystem_symptoms.dylib 
(532.1.1) <B26F656E-94F9-3834-9B03-51C4FF11D1BF> 
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_symptoms.dylib
     0x7fffae6da000 -     0x7fffae6faff7  libsystem_trace.dylib 
(518.1.16) <C3CDF7BC-CA3D-34F5-ADF8-46AAAB0B47F8> 
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_trace.dylib
     0x7fffae6fb000 -     0x7fffae700ffb  libunwind.dylib (35.3) 
<9F7C2AD8-A9A7-3DE4-828D-B0F0F166AAA0> /usr/lib/system/libunwind.dylib
     0x7fffae701000 -     0x7fffae72aff7  libxpc.dylib (972.1.5) 
<2A901937-48E1-3BF2-83F1-2431156D82B7> /usr/lib/system/libxpc.dylib

External Modification Summary:
   Calls made by other processes targeting this process:
     task_for_pid: 38
     thread_create: 0
     thread_set_state: 0
   Calls made by this process:
     task_for_pid: 0
     thread_create: 0
     thread_set_state: 0
   Calls made by all processes on this machine:
     task_for_pid: 9699674
     thread_create: 0
     thread_set_state: 0

VM Region Summary:
ReadOnly portion of Libraries: Total=271.3M resident=0K(0%) 
swapped_out_or_unallocated=271.3M(100%)
Writable regions: Total=278.0M written=0K(0%) resident=0K(0%) 
swapped_out=0K(0%) unallocated=278.0M(100%)

                                 VIRTUAL   REGION
REGION TYPE                        SIZE    COUNT (non-coalesced)
===========                     =======  =======
Accelerate framework               512K        3
Activity Tracing                   256K        2
CG backing stores                 6536K        5
CG image                           436K       15
CoreAnimation                       76K       11
CoreUI image data                 2044K       16
CoreUI image file                  156K        3
Foundation                           4K        2
Image IO                            76K        5
Kernel Alloc Once                    8K        2
MALLOC                           177.2M       55
MALLOC guard page                   48K       10
Memory Tag 242                      12K        2
STACK GUARD                       55.7M       12
Stack                             13.4M       13
VM_ALLOCATE                         92K       17
__DATA                           102.6M      280
__GLSLBUILTINS                    2588K        2
__IMAGE                            528K        2
__LINKEDIT                       114.3M       15
__TEXT                           157.0M      224
__UNICODE                          556K        2
mapped file                      457.3M       30
shared memory                     16.3M       11
===========                     =======  =======
TOTAL                              1.1G      715

Model: MacBookPro11,5, BootROM MBP114.0172.B09, 4 processors, Intel Core 
i7, 2.5 GHz, 16 GB, SMC 2.30f2
Graphics: AMD Radeon R9 M370X, AMD Radeon R9 M370X, PCIe, 2048 MB
Graphics: Intel Iris Pro, Intel Iris Pro, Built-In
Memory Module: BANK 0/DIMM0, 8 GB, DDR3, 1600 MHz, 0x80AD, 
0x484D54343147533642465238412D50422020
Memory Module: BANK 1/DIMM0, 8 GB, DDR3, 1600 MHz, 0x80AD, 
0x484D54343147533642465238412D50422020
AirPort: spairport_wireless_card_type_airport_extreme (0x14E4, 0x152), 
Broadcom BCM43xx 1.0 (7.21.171.10.1a16)
Bluetooth: Version 5.0.0f18, 3 services, 27 devices, 1 incoming serial ports
Network Service: Wi-Fi, AirPort, en0
Serial ATA Device: APPLE SSD SM0512G, 500.28 GB
USB Device: USB 3.0 Bus
USB Device: Apple Internal Keyboard / Trackpad
USB Device: Bluetooth USB Host Controller
Thunderbolt Bus: MacBook Pro, Apple Inc., 27.1

—
Burton Samograd

Configure options were:

./configure —enable-ns

Then 'make && make install' running it in place from the nextstep/ 
directory.