Subject: 25.1 launchs gpg-agent --homedir as ~/.emacs.d/elpa/gnupg

From: Fkqqrr <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2016 20:11:31 +0800

I am running Emacs 25.1 under Gentoo.

Each time I run `list-packages', Emacs 25.1 launchs Gnupg-2.1 gpg-agent,
but the `--homedir' argument is set to `~/.emacs.d/elpa/gnupg' though I
have it to `~/.gnupg' in `~/.gnupg/gpg-agent.conf'. Obviously, Emacs
25.1 fails to respect `gpg-agent.conf'.

However if `gpg-agent' is launched before `list-package', Emacs 25.1
will respect that.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
In GNU Emacs 25.1.1 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.20.9)
 of 2016-10-23 built on zhtux
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11804000
Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/usr --build=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
 --host=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu --mandir=/usr/share/man
 --infodir=/usr/share/info --datadir=/usr/share --sysconfdir=/etc
 --localstatedir=/var/lib --disable-dependency-tracking
 --disable-silent-rules --docdir=/usr/share/doc/emacs-25.1
 --htmldir=/usr/share/doc/emacs-25.1/html --libdir=/usr/lib64
 --program-suffix=-emacs-25 --infodir=/usr/share/info/emacs-25
 --localstatedir=/var
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-gameuser=:gamestat --without-compress-install
 --with-file-notification=inotify --enable-acl --with-dbus --with-gpm
 --without-hesiod --without-kerberos --without-kerberos5 --with-xml2
 --without-selinux --with-gnutls --without-wide-int --with-zlib
 --with-sound=alsa --with-x --without-ns --without-gconf
 --without-gsettings --without-toolkit-scroll-bars --with-gif
 --with-jpeg --with-png --with-rsvg --with-tiff --with-xpm
 --without-imagemagick --with-xft --without-cairo --without-libotf
 --without-m17n-flt --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --without-xwidgets
 GENTOO_PACKAGE=app-editors/emacs-25.1 'CFLAGS=-march=sandybridge -O2
 -pipe' CPPFLAGS= 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1 -Wl,--as-needed''

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG SOUND GPM DBUS NOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2
FREETYPE XFT ZLIB GTK3 X11

Important settings:
  value of $LC_COLLATE: C
  value of $LC_CTYPE: zh_CN.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=fcitx
  locale-coding-system: utf-8

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  pyvenv-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  flx-ido-mode: t
  ido-ubiquitous-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  global-linum-mode: t
  linum-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:
Package refresh done
2 packages can be upgraded; type ‘U’ to mark them for upgrading.
Loading /home/outsinre/.emacs.d/recentf...done
Cleaning up the recentf list...done (0 removed)
scroll-up-command: End of buffer
Quit
Decrypting /home/outsinre/.authinfo.gpg...done
Quit
Mark set
Type C-x 1 to delete the help window.

Load-path shadows:
/home/outsinre/.emacs.d/site-lisp/package hides /usr/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/emacs-lisp/package

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr pp emacsbug sendmail epa-file epa derived vc-git
diff-mode easy-mmode recentf tree-widget mm-archive message dired rfc822
mml mml-sec mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode url-handlers mail-utils network-stream nsm starttls url-http
tls gnutls mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums url-gw
url-cache url-auth url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util url-parse url-vars mailcap
epg smex company-oddmuse company-keywords company-etags company-gtags
company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-files company-capf
company-cmake company-xcode company-clang company-semantic company-eclim
company-template company-css company-nxml company-bbdb init init-elpy
highlight-indentation flymake company elpy pyvenv elpy-refactor python
tramp-sh tramp tramp-compat auth-source gnus-util mm-util help-fns
mail-prsvr password-cache tramp-loaddefs trampver ucs-normalize shell
pcomplete format-spec json map grep compile comint ansi-color files-x
etags xref project eieio eieio-core ring init-auctex init-gnus
init-fonts init-yasnippet yasnippet cl init-company init-windows
init-fullframe cl-macs fullframe init-undo-tree undo-tree diff
init-goto-chg goto-chg init-ido-smex flx-ido flx ido-ubiquitous cl-seq
ido-completing-read+ cus-edit cus-start cus-load wid-edit ido init-misc
edmacro kmacro linum init-epg init-elpa init-site-lisp finder-inf
tex-site advice info package epg-config seq byte-opt gv bytecomp
byte-compile cl-extra help-mode easymenu cconv cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib
site-gentoo time-date mule-util china-util tooltip eldoc electric
uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page
menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese charscript case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help
simple abbrev minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces
cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format
env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote
dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk
x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 983602 56745)
 (symbols 48 33489 0)
 (miscs 40 277 269)
 (strings 32 107327 34281)
 (string-bytes 1 3116650)
 (vectors 16 88776)
 (vector-slots 8 2559670 111257)
 (floats 8 8036 4760)
 (intervals 56 90148 216)
 (buffers 976 23)
 (heap 1024 77899 9878))