Subject: bug#24775: 25.1; [Gnus] Emacs eats more than 100% CPU when reading some messages

From: Denis Bitouzé <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2016 09:26:22 +0200

When reading some messages with Gnus, Emacs eats more than 100%
CPU. I already experienced this trouble with a message containing some
images. In the current case, the message that causes the problem is the
following one:

  ┌────
  │ https://groups.google.com/d/msg/gnu.emacs.gnus/z_4GqzZw-74/NwcR6c2DBgAJ
  └────

In GNU Emacs 25.1.1 (i686-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.14.8, cairo version 1.14.0)
 of 2016-09-17 built on drums.chezmoi.fr
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11604000
System Description:	Mageia 5

Configured using:
 'configure --with-cairo --with-modules'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG CAIRO IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GCONF
GSETTINGS NOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 MODULES

Important settings:
  value of $LC_CTYPE: fr_FR.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_US.utf8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=none
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Group

Minor modes in effect:
  which-key-mode: t
  google-this-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  global-diff-hl-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  helm-autoresize-mode: t
  gnus-topic-mode: t
  gnus-undo-mode: t
  pdf-occur-global-minor-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  auto-image-file-mode: t
  company-quickhelp-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  show-smartparens-global-mode: t
  smartparens-global-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  which-function-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  global-anzu-mode: t
  anzu-mode: t
  fancy-narrow-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  back-button-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  volatile-highlights-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:
idle-require: require diff-hl
ad-handle-definition: ‘vc-diff’ got redefined
idle-require: require recentf
Beginning idle-require
idle-require: require yasnippet
idle-require: require server
Loading google-this...done
Beginning idle-require
idle-require: require which-key
idle-require finished

Load-path shadows:
/home/bitouze/Public/Repositories/emacs-leuven/site-lisp/gnus-alias hides /home/bitouze/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-alias-20150315.1742/gnus-alias
/home/bitouze/.emacs.d/elpa/circe-20161021.417/lcs hides /home/bitouze/.emacs.d/elpa/lcs-20150306.517/lcs
/home/bitouze/.emacs.d/elpa/circe-20161021.417/lui-irc-colors hides /home/bitouze/.emacs.d/elpa/lui-20150306.517/lui-irc-colors
/home/bitouze/.emacs.d/elpa/circe-20161021.417/lui-format hides /home/bitouze/.emacs.d/elpa/lui-20150306.517/lui-format
/home/bitouze/.emacs.d/elpa/circe-20161021.417/lui-autopaste hides /home/bitouze/.emacs.d/elpa/lui-20150306.517/lui-autopaste
/home/bitouze/.emacs.d/elpa/circe-20161021.417/lui-logging hides /home/bitouze/.emacs.d/elpa/lui-20150306.517/lui-logging
/home/bitouze/.emacs.d/elpa/circe-20161021.417/lui hides /home/bitouze/.emacs.d/elpa/lui-20150306.517/lui
~/.emacs.d/site-lisp/paredit hides /home/bitouze/.emacs.d/elpa/paredit-20160615.1325/paredit
/home/bitouze/.emacs.d/elpa/circe-20161021.417/shorten hides /home/bitouze/.emacs.d/elpa/shorten-20150306.517/shorten
/home/bitouze/.emacs.d/elpa/circe-20161021.417/shorten hides /home/bitouze/.emacs.d/elpa/tracking-20151129.319/shorten
/home/bitouze/.emacs.d/elpa/circe-20161021.417/tracking hides /home/bitouze/.emacs.d/elpa/tracking-20151129.319/tracking
/home/bitouze/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org-gnus hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/bitouze/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-ocaml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/bitouze/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ox-odt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/bitouze/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ox hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox
/home/bitouze/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-asymptote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/bitouze/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-R hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/bitouze/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-haskell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/bitouze/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-io hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/bitouze/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-python hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/bitouze/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org-compat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/bitouze/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ox-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/bitouze/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-ref hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/bitouze/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-tangle hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/bitouze/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-calc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/bitouze/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-C hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/bitouze/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-ditaa hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/bitouze/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org-ctags hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/bitouze/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org
/home/bitouze/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org-mouse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/bitouze/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org-faces hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/bitouze/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ox-man hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/bitouze/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ox-icalendar hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/bitouze/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org-datetree hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/bitouze/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org-macs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/bitouze/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-core hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/bitouze/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-lob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/bitouze/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-table
/home/bitouze/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-ruby hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/bitouze/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org-bibtex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/bitouze/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org-crypt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/bitouze/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org-bbdb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/bitouze/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/bitouze/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-plantuml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/bitouze/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org-protocol hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/bitouze/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-shen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/bitouze/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org-pcomplete hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/bitouze/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-mscgen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/bitouze/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-perl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/bitouze/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org-info hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-info
/home/bitouze/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org-irc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/bitouze/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org-archive hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/bitouze/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org-habit hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/bitouze/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-dot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/bitouze/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/bitouze/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ox-beamer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/bitouze/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org-version hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-version
/home/bitouze/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ox-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/bitouze/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/bitouze/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-awk hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/bitouze/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org-colview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/bitouze/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org-id hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-id
/home/bitouze/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org-agenda hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/bitouze/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org-w3m hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/bitouze/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-js hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/bitouze/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-makefile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/bitouze/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-clojure hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/bitouze/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ox-html hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/bitouze/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-octave hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/bitouze/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org-macro hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/bitouze/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-scala hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/bitouze/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org-clock hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/bitouze/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ox-texinfo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/bitouze/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-scheme hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/bitouze/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/bitouze/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-exp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/bitouze/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org-eshell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/bitouze/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org-list hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-list
/home/bitouze/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-keys hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/bitouze/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org-timer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/bitouze/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-sass hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/bitouze/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-maxima hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/bitouze/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-java hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/bitouze/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org-docview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/bitouze/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ox-ascii hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/bitouze/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org-mobile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/bitouze/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org-capture hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/bitouze/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org-element hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-element
/home/bitouze/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org-plot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/bitouze/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-comint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/bitouze/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-fortran hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/bitouze/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ox-md hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/bitouze/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org-footnote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/bitouze/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org-install hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-install
/home/bitouze/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org-rmail hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/bitouze/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-sqlite hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/bitouze/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-matlab hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/bitouze/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ox-publish hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/bitouze/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/bitouze/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-picolisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/bitouze/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-screen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/bitouze/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-lilypond hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/bitouze/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org-src hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-src
/home/bitouze/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob
/home/bitouze/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-eval hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/bitouze/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org-indent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/bitouze/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org-entities hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/bitouze/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org-inlinetask hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/bitouze/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org-feed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/bitouze/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-ledger hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/bitouze/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org-attach hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/bitouze/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org-mhe hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/bitouze/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/org-loaddefs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/bitouze/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-css hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/bitouze/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/bitouze/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161017/ob-sql hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/bitouze/.emacs.d/elpa/seq-20151121.1017/seq hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/emacs-lisp/seq

Features:
(shadow sort gnus-cite gnus-alias bbdb-message mailalias flyspell ispell
org-clock org-id org-gnus org-habit org-info org-table org-element
avl-tree org-mime org-crypt ob-R ob-awk ob-ditaa ob-dot ob-java ob-latex
ob-ledger ob-makefile ob-org ob-python ob-shell ob-sql appt diary-lib
diary-loaddefs org-inlinetask org-leuven-agenda-views
org-location-google-maps org-agenda google-maps google-maps-static
google-maps-geocode google-maps-base json map org org-macro org-footnote
org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline
org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp
org-src ob-keys ob-comint ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs cal-menu
calendar cal-loaddefs ws-butler disp-table whitespace mail-extr nnir
which-key google-this server yasnippet emacsbug sendmail diff-hl vc-dir
ewoc vc vc-dispatcher diff-mode add-log winner filecache recentf
tree-widget ido helm-files tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver
ucs-normalize shell pcomplete ffap helm-buffers helm-elscreen helm-tags
helm-bookmark helm-adaptive helm-info helm-locate helm-grep helm-regexp
helm-external helm-net browse-url xml url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util
url-parse url-vars helm-utils helm-misc helm-types helm-help helm
helm-source helm-multi-match helm-lib info+ gnus-topic nndraft nnmh
utf-7 network-stream nsm starttls nnfolder time-stamp copyright nnnil
gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual nntp gnus-cache
gnus-msg boxquote rect gnus-leuven powerline powerline-separators color
powerline-themes bbdb-gnus bbdb-mua bbdb-com crm bbdb bbdb-site timezone
gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig mailcap gnus-sum
gnus-group gnus-undo rx auth-source gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail
mail-source tls gnutls utf7 netrc nnoo parse-time gnus-spec gnus-int
gnus-range message rfc822 mml mml-sec password-cache epg mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus gnus-ems nnheader
gnus-util mail-utils mm-util help-fns mail-prsvr init pdf-occur ibuf-ext
ibuffer tablist tablist-filter semantic/wisent/comp semantic/wisent
semantic/wisent/wisent semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic
semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local cedet pdf-isearch
let-alist pdf-misc pdf-tools cus-edit cus-start cus-load wid-edit
pdf-view pdf-cache pdf-info tq pdf-util latex-preview-pane doc-view
subr-x jka-compr image-mode py-yapf emacs-leuven leuven-theme saveplace
dired+ image-dired format-spec image-file bookmark+ bookmark+-key
bookmark+-1 bookmark+-bmu bookmark+-lit bookmark pp dired-aux dired-x
ls-lisp dired company-quickhelp pos-tip company-oddmuse company-keywords
company-etags company-gtags company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev
company-files company-capf company-cmake company-xcode company-clang
company-semantic company-eclim company-template company-css company-nxml
company-bbdb company find-func smartparens-config smartparens dash
elec-pair paren which-func imenu hl-tags-mode derived org-loaddefs
key-chord fill-column-indicator helm-config helm-easymenu async-bytecomp
async autorevert filenotify anzu thingatpt hl-line+ hl-line
auto-highlight-symbol fancy-narrow easy-mmode ace-link avy delsel
back-button persistent-soft list-utils pcache eieio-compat eieio-base
ucs-utils nav-flash compile comint ansi-color pulse smartrep diminish
undo-tree diff etags xref project eieio ring volatile-highlights
idle-require finder-inf tex-site edmacro kmacro goto-chg-autoloads
eieio-core advice org-mime-autoloads tidy-autoloads cl-seq cl-macs cl
info package epg-config seq byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra
help-mode easymenu cconv cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib time-date mule-util
tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
mwheel x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt
fringe tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register
page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock
font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cl-generic cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese charscript case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice
loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit
x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 8 1032314 186555)
 (symbols 24 109937 221)
 (miscs 20 2382 4615)
 (strings 16 337805 180874)
 (string-bytes 1 9692340)
 (vectors 8 91089)
 (vector-slots 4 2318631 48352)
 (floats 8 1421 458)
 (intervals 28 906 365)
 (buffers 520 166)
 (heap 1024 117784 12569))
-- 
Denis