Subject: bug#24770: SED manual link error?

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2016 19:25:00 -0400

The link listed below in the SED manual (info sed) does not exist.  I contacted the Northpark CS dept (Professor Alan J. Iliff)  - He is not aware any SED resource material (or the origin of the link).  Was this link provided by an early contributor?

			R/S

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Next: Reporting Bugs,  Prev: Limitations,  Up: Top

6 Other Resources for Learning About 'sed'
******************************************

In addition to several books that have been written about 'sed' (either
specifically or as chapters in books which discuss shell programming),
one can find out more about 'sed' (including suggestions of a few books)
from the FAQ for the 'sed-users' mailing list, available from:
     <http://sed.sourceforge.net/sedfaq.html>

   Also of interest are
*****<http://www.student.northpark.edu/pemente/sed/index.htm>***** and
<http://sed.sf.net/grabbag>, which include 'sed' tutorials and other
'sed'-related goodies.

   The 'sed-users' mailing list itself maintained by Sven Guckes.  To
subscribe, visit <http://groups.yahoo.com> and search for the
'sed-users' mailing list.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

-- 
[email-masked] <[email-masked]>