Subject: bug#24758: 26.0.50; speedbar broken in -nw

From: Mark Oteiza <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2016 14:02:22 -0400

>From -Q -nw, just do M-x speedbar. The message buffer is filled with:

tty-create-frame-with-faces: Can’t change the ‘minibuffer’ parameter of
this frameInval\
id face reference: font-lock-comment-delimiter-face
Invalid face reference: font-lock-comment-face
Invalid face reference: font-lock-comment-delimiter-face
Invalid face reference: font-lock-comment-face
Invalid face reference: mode-line-buffer-id
Invalid face reference: font-lock-comment-delimiter-face
Invalid face reference: font-lock-comment-face
Invalid face reference: font-lock-comment-delimiter-face
Invalid face reference: font-lock-comment-face
Invalid face reference: mode-line-buffer-id
<snip>

In GNU Emacs 26.0.50.2 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, X toolkit, Xaw scroll bars)
 of 2016-10-21 built on logos
Repository revision: 76b08a35bb6b3b32e5e5fda53e374769ceae6ed8
Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/usr --sysconfdir=/etc --libexecdir=/usr/lib
 --localstatedir=/var --without-gconf --with-modules
 --with-x-toolkit=lucid 'CFLAGS=-march=x86-64 -mtune=generic -O2 -pipe
 -fstack-protector-strong --param=ssp-buffer-size=4 -g
 -fvar-tracking-assignments -g -fvar-tracking-assignments'
 CPPFLAGS=-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2
 LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1,--sort-common,--as-needed,-z,relro'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GSETTINGS NOTIFY
ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS
LUCID X11 MODULES LIBSYSTEMD

Important settings:
  value of $LC_COLLATE: C
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix