Subject: 25.1; conf-mode can't handle non escaped single quotes

From: Diego Berrocal <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2016 16:37:36 +0000

when in conf-mode, if one property has a value that has a single
non escaped quote, then it will keep searching for the matching quote
until the end of the file, which makes next properties not able to be
font-locked

Reproduction text:

Switch to scratch buffer

M-x conf-mode

firstProperty=Hi I'm Diego
secondProperty=I have a stringquote style.

Please fix this.

In GNU Emacs 25.1.1 (x86_64-apple-darwin15.6.0, NS appkit-1404.47 Version
10.11.6 (Build 15G31))
 of 2016-08-16 built on LM-NYC-00878226
Windowing system distributor 'Apple', version 10.3.1404
Configured using:
 'configure --disable-dependency-tracking --disable-silent-rules
 --enable-locallisppath=/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --infodir=/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1-rc1/share/info/emacs
 --prefix=/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1-rc1 --with-xml2
 --without-dbus --with-gnutls --with-rsvg --with-imagemagick --with-ns
 --disable-ns-self-contained'

Configured features:
JPEG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK NOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS
NS

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8

Major mode: Conf[Unix]

Minor modes in effect:
  helm-flx-mode: t
  handoff-global-mode: t
  handoff-mode: t
  helm-descbinds-mode: t
  helm-spacemacs-help-mode: t
  company-statistics-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  erc-list-mode: t
  erc-menu-mode: t
  erc-autojoin-mode: t
  erc-ring-mode: t
  erc-pcomplete-mode: t
  erc-netsplit-mode: t
  erc-log-mode: t
  erc-hl-nicks-mode: t
  erc-button-mode: t
  erc-fill-mode: t
  erc-stamp-mode: t
  erc-youtube-mode: t
  erc-match-mode: t
  erc-services-mode: t
  erc-networks-mode: t
  erc-irccontrols-mode: t
  erc-noncommands-mode: t
  erc-move-to-prompt-mode: t
  erc-readonly-mode: t
  custom-keys-mode: t
  beacon-mode: t
  global-evil-mc-mode: t
  evil-mc-mode: t
  encourage-mode: t
  company-flx-mode: t
  editorconfig-mode: t
  global-spacemacs-whitespace-cleanup-mode: t
  spacemacs-whitespace-cleanup-mode: t
  ws-butler-global-mode: t
  ws-butler-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  window-numbering-mode: t
  volatile-highlights-mode: t
  spaceline-info-mode: t
  spaceline-helm-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  persp-mode: t
  keyfreq-autosave-mode: t
  keyfreq-mode: t
  Info-breadcrumbs-in-mode-line-mode: t
  ido-vertical-mode: t
  helm-mode: t
  global-git-gutter+-mode: t
  git-gutter+-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  flycheck-pos-tip-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  flx-ido-mode: t
  firestarter-mode: t
  eyebrowse-mode: t
  global-evil-surround-mode: t
  evil-surround-mode: t
  global-evil-search-highlight-persist: t
  evil-search-highlight-persist: t
  show-smartparens-global-mode: t
  show-smartparens-mode: t
  evil-escape-mode: t
  global-anzu-mode: t
  anzu-mode: t
  eval-sexp-fu-flash-mode: t
  popwin-mode: t
  global-edit-server-edit-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  company-quickhelp-mode: t
  clean-aindent-mode: t
  hybrid-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  evil-mode: t
  evil-local-mode: t
  spacemacs-leader-override-mode: t
  global-spacemacs-leader-override-mode: t
  xterm-mouse-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  global-page-break-lines-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  global-prettify-symbols-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:
evil-forward-char: End of line [15 times]
mouse-2: correct word at point
evil-line-move: End of buffer [6 times]
mouse-2: visit this file in other window [2 times]
evil-line-move: Beginning of buffer [2 times]
Quit
Error running timer ‘sp-show--pair-function’: (end-of-buffer) [2 times]
Quit [2 times]
evil-signal-at-eob: End of buffer [19 times]
evil-line-move: End of buffer

Load-path shadows:
/Users/dberrocal/.emacs.d/elpa/org-mac-link-20160808.220/org-mac-link hides
/Users/dberrocal/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161010/org-mac-link
/Users/dberrocal/.emacs.d/elpa/org-download-20160907.1021/org-download
hides /Users/dberrocal/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161010/org-download
/Users/dberrocal/.emacs.d/elpa/org-bullets-20140918.1137/org-bullets hides
/Users/dberrocal/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161010/org-bullets
/Users/dberrocal/.emacs.d/elpa/ht-20160911.1900/ht hides
/Users/dberrocal/.emacs.d/core/libs/ht
/Users/dberrocal/.emacs.d/elpa/cmake-mode-20160928.505/cmake-mode hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/cmake/cmake-mode
/Users/dberrocal/.emacs.d/elpa/ledger-mode-20161003.916/ledger-xact hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ledger/ledger-xact
/Users/dberrocal/.emacs.d/elpa/ledger-mode-20161003.916/ledger-texi hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ledger/ledger-texi
/Users/dberrocal/.emacs.d/elpa/ledger-mode-20161003.916/ledger-test hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ledger/ledger-test
/Users/dberrocal/.emacs.d/elpa/ledger-mode-20161003.916/ledger-state hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ledger/ledger-state
/Users/dberrocal/.emacs.d/elpa/ledger-mode-20161003.916/ledger-sort hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ledger/ledger-sort
/Users/dberrocal/.emacs.d/elpa/ledger-mode-20161003.916/ledger-schedule
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ledger/ledger-schedule
/Users/dberrocal/.emacs.d/elpa/ledger-mode-20161003.916/ledger-report hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ledger/ledger-report
/Users/dberrocal/.emacs.d/elpa/ledger-mode-20161003.916/ledger-regex hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ledger/ledger-regex
/Users/dberrocal/.emacs.d/elpa/ledger-mode-20161003.916/ledger-reconcile
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ledger/ledger-reconcile
/Users/dberrocal/.emacs.d/elpa/ledger-mode-20161003.916/ledger-post hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ledger/ledger-post
/Users/dberrocal/.emacs.d/elpa/ledger-mode-20161003.916/ledger-occur hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ledger/ledger-occur
/Users/dberrocal/.emacs.d/elpa/ledger-mode-20161003.916/ledger-navigate
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ledger/ledger-navigate
/Users/dberrocal/.emacs.d/elpa/ledger-mode-20161003.916/ledger-mode hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ledger/ledger-mode
/Users/dberrocal/.emacs.d/elpa/ledger-mode-20161003.916/ledger-init hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ledger/ledger-init
/Users/dberrocal/.emacs.d/elpa/ledger-mode-20161003.916/ledger-fonts hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ledger/ledger-fonts
/Users/dberrocal/.emacs.d/elpa/ledger-mode-20161003.916/ledger-fontify
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ledger/ledger-fontify
/Users/dberrocal/.emacs.d/elpa/ledger-mode-20161003.916/ledger-exec hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ledger/ledger-exec
/Users/dberrocal/.emacs.d/elpa/ledger-mode-20161003.916/ledger-context
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ledger/ledger-context
/Users/dberrocal/.emacs.d/elpa/ledger-mode-20161003.916/ledger-complete
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ledger/ledger-complete
/Users/dberrocal/.emacs.d/elpa/ledger-mode-20161003.916/ledger-commodities
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ledger/ledger-commodities
/Users/dberrocal/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161010/ox hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1-rc1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox
/Users/dberrocal/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161010/ox-texinfo hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1-rc1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/Users/dberrocal/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161010/ox-publish hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1-rc1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-publish
/Users/dberrocal/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161010/ox-org hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1-rc1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-org
/Users/dberrocal/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161010/ox-odt hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1-rc1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-odt
/Users/dberrocal/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161010/ox-md hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1-rc1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-md
/Users/dberrocal/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161010/ox-man hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1-rc1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-man
/Users/dberrocal/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161010/ox-latex hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1-rc1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-latex
/Users/dberrocal/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161010/ox-icalendar hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1-rc1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/Users/dberrocal/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161010/ox-html hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1-rc1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-html
/Users/dberrocal/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161010/ox-beamer hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1-rc1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/Users/dberrocal/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161010/ox-ascii hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1-rc1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/Users/dberrocal/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161010/org hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1-rc1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org
/Users/dberrocal/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161010/org-w3m hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1-rc1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-w3m
/Users/dberrocal/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161010/org-version hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1-rc1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-version
/Users/dberrocal/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161010/org-timer hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1-rc1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-timer
/Users/dberrocal/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161010/org-table hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1-rc1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-table
/Users/dberrocal/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161010/org-src hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1-rc1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-src
/Users/dberrocal/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161010/org-rmail hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1-rc1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-rmail
/Users/dberrocal/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161010/org-protocol hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1-rc1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-protocol
/Users/dberrocal/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161010/org-plot hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1-rc1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-plot
/Users/dberrocal/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161010/org-pcomplete
hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1-rc1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/Users/dberrocal/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161010/org-mouse hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1-rc1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-mouse
/Users/dberrocal/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161010/org-mobile hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1-rc1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-mobile
/Users/dberrocal/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161010/org-mhe hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1-rc1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-mhe
/Users/dberrocal/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161010/org-macs hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1-rc1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-macs
/Users/dberrocal/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161010/org-macro hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1-rc1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-macro
/Users/dberrocal/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161010/org-loaddefs hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1-rc1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/Users/dberrocal/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161010/org-list hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1-rc1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-list
/Users/dberrocal/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161010/org-irc hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1-rc1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-irc
/Users/dberrocal/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161010/org-install hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1-rc1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-install
/Users/dberrocal/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161010/org-inlinetask
hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1-rc1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/Users/dberrocal/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161010/org-info hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1-rc1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-info
/Users/dberrocal/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161010/org-indent hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1-rc1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-indent
/Users/dberrocal/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161010/org-id hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1-rc1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-id
/Users/dberrocal/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161010/org-habit hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1-rc1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-habit
/Users/dberrocal/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161010/org-gnus hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1-rc1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-gnus
/Users/dberrocal/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161010/org-footnote hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1-rc1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-footnote
/Users/dberrocal/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161010/org-feed hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1-rc1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-feed
/Users/dberrocal/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161010/org-faces hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1-rc1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-faces
/Users/dberrocal/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161010/org-eshell hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1-rc1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-eshell
/Users/dberrocal/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161010/org-entities hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1-rc1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-entities
/Users/dberrocal/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161010/org-element hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1-rc1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-element
/Users/dberrocal/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161010/org-docview hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1-rc1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-docview
/Users/dberrocal/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161010/org-datetree hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1-rc1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-datetree
/Users/dberrocal/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161010/org-ctags hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1-rc1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-ctags
/Users/dberrocal/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161010/org-crypt hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1-rc1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-crypt
/Users/dberrocal/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161010/org-compat hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1-rc1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-compat
/Users/dberrocal/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161010/org-colview hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1-rc1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-colview
/Users/dberrocal/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161010/org-clock hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1-rc1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-clock
/Users/dberrocal/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161010/org-capture hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1-rc1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-capture
/Users/dberrocal/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161010/org-bibtex hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1-rc1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/Users/dberrocal/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161010/org-bbdb hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1-rc1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/Users/dberrocal/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161010/org-attach hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1-rc1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-attach
/Users/dberrocal/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161010/org-archive hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1-rc1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-archive
/Users/dberrocal/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161010/org-agenda hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1-rc1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-agenda
/Users/dberrocal/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161010/ob hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1-rc1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob
/Users/dberrocal/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161010/ob-tangle hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1-rc1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/Users/dberrocal/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161010/ob-table hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1-rc1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-table
/Users/dberrocal/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161010/ob-sqlite hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1-rc1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/Users/dberrocal/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161010/ob-sql hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1-rc1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-sql
/Users/dberrocal/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161010/ob-shen hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1-rc1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-shen
/Users/dberrocal/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161010/ob-screen hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1-rc1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-screen
/Users/dberrocal/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161010/ob-scheme hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1-rc1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/Users/dberrocal/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161010/ob-scala hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1-rc1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-scala
/Users/dberrocal/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161010/ob-sass hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1-rc1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-sass
/Users/dberrocal/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161010/ob-ruby hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1-rc1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/Users/dberrocal/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161010/ob-ref hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1-rc1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-ref
/Users/dberrocal/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161010/ob-R hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1-rc1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-R
/Users/dberrocal/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161010/ob-python hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1-rc1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-python
/Users/dberrocal/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161010/ob-plantuml hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1-rc1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/Users/dberrocal/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161010/ob-picolisp hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1-rc1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/Users/dberrocal/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161010/ob-perl hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1-rc1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-perl
/Users/dberrocal/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161010/ob-org hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1-rc1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-org
/Users/dberrocal/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161010/ob-octave hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1-rc1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-octave
/Users/dberrocal/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161010/ob-ocaml hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1-rc1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/Users/dberrocal/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161010/ob-mscgen hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1-rc1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/Users/dberrocal/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161010/ob-maxima hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1-rc1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/Users/dberrocal/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161010/ob-matlab hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1-rc1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/Users/dberrocal/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161010/ob-makefile hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1-rc1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/Users/dberrocal/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161010/ob-lob hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1-rc1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-lob
/Users/dberrocal/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161010/ob-lisp hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1-rc1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/Users/dberrocal/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161010/ob-lilypond hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1-rc1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/Users/dberrocal/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161010/ob-ledger hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1-rc1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/Users/dberrocal/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161010/ob-latex hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1-rc1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-latex
/Users/dberrocal/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161010/ob-keys hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1-rc1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-keys
/Users/dberrocal/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161010/ob-js hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1-rc1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-js
/Users/dberrocal/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161010/ob-java hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1-rc1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-java
/Users/dberrocal/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161010/ob-io hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1-rc1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-io
/Users/dberrocal/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161010/ob-haskell hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1-rc1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/Users/dberrocal/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161010/ob-gnuplot hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1-rc1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/Users/dberrocal/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161010/ob-fortran hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1-rc1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/Users/dberrocal/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161010/ob-exp hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1-rc1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-exp
/Users/dberrocal/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161010/ob-eval hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1-rc1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-eval
/Users/dberrocal/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161010/ob-emacs-lisp
hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1-rc1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/Users/dberrocal/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161010/ob-dot hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1-rc1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-dot
/Users/dberrocal/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161010/ob-ditaa hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1-rc1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/Users/dberrocal/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161010/ob-css hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1-rc1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-css
/Users/dberrocal/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161010/ob-core hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1-rc1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-core
/Users/dberrocal/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161010/ob-comint hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1-rc1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-comint
/Users/dberrocal/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161010/ob-clojure hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1-rc1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/Users/dberrocal/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161010/ob-calc hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1-rc1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-calc
/Users/dberrocal/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161010/ob-C hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1-rc1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-C
/Users/dberrocal/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161010/ob-awk hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1-rc1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-awk
/Users/dberrocal/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161010/ob-asymptote hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1-rc1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/Users/dberrocal/.emacs.d/elpa/seq-2.16/seq hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/25.1-rc1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/emacs-lisp/seq

Features:
(shadow mail-extr emacsbug sendmail magit-extras table ox-texinfo
ox-beamer gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap
utf7 netrc parse-time gnus-spec gnus-win loadhist editorconfig-conf-mode
helm-font woman man autoload mm-archive url-handlers helm-flx view
org-indent life eieio-opt speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe handoff
helm-gtags which-func pulse helm-company make-mode shell-pop
company-emacs-eclim eclim-completion company-c-headers two-column
iso-transl tramp-cache misearch multi-isearch hippie-exp
evil-iedit-state iedit iedit-lib cua-base evil-matchit-html
evil-matchit-simple evil-matchit-template evil-matchit-sdk golden-ratio
less-css-mode css-mode-expansions css-mode face-remap org-attach org-id
expand-region text-mode-expansions cc-mode-expansions
the-org-mode-expansions ruby-mode-expansions nxml-mode-expansions
js2-mode-expansions js-mode-expansions web-mode-expansions
html-mode-expansions er-basic-expansions expand-region-core
expand-region-custom gitignore-mode gitconfig-mode conf-mode
magit-subtree fill-column-indicator gravatar url-cache helm-descbinds
web-beautify whitespace company-web-html emmet-mode evil-matchit
web-mode helm-swoop helm-spacemacs-help helm-org git-link magit-gitflow
linum git-rebase magit-gh-pulls gh gh-users gh-issues gh-pulls gh-repos
gh-comments gh-gist gh-oauth gh-api logito gh-cache pcache eieio-base
gh-auth gh-url evil-magit magit-blame magit-stash magit-bisect
magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit magit-apply magit-wip
magit-log magit-diff smerge-mode magit-core magit-autorevert
magit-process magit-popup magit-mode magit-git crm magit-section
magit-utils helm-command helm-elisp helm-eval edebug helm-ag
network-stream nsm starttls company-tern js-doc iswitchb
js2-imenu-extras js2-refactor js2r-paredit js2r-conveniences
js2r-conditionals js2r-wrapping js2r-functions js2r-vars
multiple-cursors-core js2r-iife js2r-formatting js2r-helpers skewer-mode
cache-table tern cursor-sensor js2-mode helm-projectile
emoji-cheat-sheet-plus coffee-mode nxml-uchnm rng-xsd xsd-regexp
rng-cmpct rng-nxml rng-valid rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse nxml-parse
rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-ns nxml-mode nxml-outln
nxml-rap nxml-util nxml-glyph nxml-enc xmltok json-mode json-reformat
json-snatcher js imenu company-emoji org-eldoc evil-org ob-ditaa ob-sql
ob-C cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align
cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs ob-gnuplot ob-scheme ob-latex ob-js ob-haskell
ob-sh ob-R ob-coffee ob-shell ob-python org-bullets org-download toc-org
ert debug image-file org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info org-gnus
org-docview doc-view jka-compr org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-w3m tabify
zone open-junk-file ggtags company-statistics company-files
company-keywords company-etags company-gtags company-template
company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-yasnippet company-capf
auto-compile packed elisp-slime-nav goto-addr bug-reference
auto-highlight-symbol highlight-numbers parent-mode
highlight-parentheses hideshow rainbow-delimiters ansible yasnippet
vc-git projectile grep ibuf-ext ibuffer recentf tree-widget erc-list
erc-menu erc-join erc-ring erc-pcomplete erc-netsplit erc-log erc-image
erc-hl-nicks erc-button erc-fill erc-stamp erc-social-graph erc-tex
erc-yt erc-track erc-match erc-services erc-networks erc-goodies erc
erc-backend erc-compat beacon evil-mc evil-mc-command-execute
evil-mc-command-record evil-mc-cursor-make evil-mc-region
evil-mc-cursor-state evil-mc-undo evil-mc-vars evil-mc-known-commands
evil-mc-common encourage-mode key-chord help-at-pt eclimd eclim
eclim-maven eclim-ant eclim-scala eclim-java eclim-problems
eclim-project eclim-common popup arc-mode archive-mode company-flx
suggest loop nvm dash-functional editorconfig mocha-snippets hl-todo
zone-nyan esxml xterm-color spacemacs-whitespace-cleanup ws-butler
winner window-numbering etags xref project volatile-highlights
vi-tilde-fringe vagrant-tramp term ehelp string-inflection
spaceline-config spaceline-segments spaceline soundcloud string-utils
list-utils smartparens-config smartparens-ruby smartparens-html
saveplace savehist ruby-test-mode pcre2el rxt re-builder ruby-mode
python-environment prodigy persp-mode ox-pandoc ox-org ox-koma-letter
ox-ioslide-helper makey ox-ioslide ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html
ox-ascii ox-publish ox osx-trash org-tree-slide org-timer org-clock
org-protocol org-gcal org-archive request-deferred deferred request
url-http tls gnutls url-auth url-gw alert log4e notifications dbus gntp
ob-http ob-http-mode ob-mongo ob-browser nyan-mode nerd-fonts
nerd-fonts-data org-table keyfreq info+ image-mode ido-vertical-mode
helm-mode helm-files image-dired dired-x dired-aux ffap helm-buffers
helm-elscreen helm-tags helm-bookmark helm-adaptive helm-info
helm-locate helm-grep helm-regexp helm-external helm-net helm-utils
compile helm-help helm-types grunt nnrss nnmail gnus-int gnus-range
mail-source nnoo gmail-message-mode ham-mode markdown-mode
html-to-markdown git-gutter-fringe+ fringe-helper git-gutter+ git-commit
with-editor async-bytecomp async tramp-sh server log-edit pcvs-util
add-log tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver shell gh-common
gh-profile marshal general-close general-close-modes sh-script smie
executable sgml-mode fontawesome fontawesome-data flyspell-correct-helm
helm helm-source helm-multi-match helm-lib flyspell-correct flyspell
ispell flycheck-pos-tip flycheck-ledger flycheck flx-ido flx ido
firestarter eyebrowse evil-unimpaired f evil-surround
evil-search-highlight-persist evil-numbers evil-lisp-state smartparens
evil-indent-plus evil-exchange evil-escape evil-args evil-anzu anzu
eval-sexp-fu highlight emms-librefm-stream emms-librefm-scrobbler
emms-playlist-limit emms-volume emms-volume-amixer emms-i18n
emms-history emms-score emms-stream-info emms-metaplaylist-mode
emms-bookmarks emms-cue emms-mode-line-icon emms-browser sort
emms-playlist-sort emms-last-played emms-player-xine emms-player-mpd tq
emms-playing-time emms-lyrics emms-url emms-streams emms-show-all
emms-tag-editor emms-mark emms-mode-line emms-cache emms-info-ogginfo
emms-info-mp3info emms-info later-do emms-playlist-mode emms-player-vlc
emms-player-mplayer emms-player-simple emms-source-playlist
emms-source-file locate emms-setup emms emms-compat elfeed-web
simple-httpd elfeed-goodies-logging elfeed-goodies-new-entry-hooks
mm-url gnus gnus-ems nnheader elfeed-goodies-split-pane popwin
elfeed-goodies-show-mode ace-jump-mode noflet cl-indent
elfeed-goodies-search-mode powerline powerline-separators color
powerline-themes elfeed-goodies elfeed-org s org-element org org-macro
org-footnote org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities
org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp
org-src ob-keys ob-comint comint ansi-color ob-core ob-eval org-compat
org-macs org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs
elfeed-csv elfeed-show message dired format-spec rfc822 mml mml-sec epg
mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader shr dom elfeed-db avl-tree
elfeed-search bookmark pp elfeed elfeed-curl elfeed-lib url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf
url-util mailcap elfeed-log url-queue browse-url xml-query xml
edit-server noutline outline diff-hl vc-dir ewoc vc vc-dispatcher
diff-mode coverlay company-web company-css company-quickhelp pos-tip
company web-completion-data clean-aindent-mode tex-site all-the-icons
all-the-icons-faces data-weathericons data-octicons data-fileicons
data-faicons data-alltheicons font-lock+ dash adaptive-wrap hybrid-mode
exec-path-from-shell evil-evilified-state which-key use-package diminish
bind-key hydra lv cus-edit cus-start cus-load evil evil-integration
undo-tree diff evil-maps evil-commands evil-jumps evil-command-window
evil-types evil-search evil-ex evil-macros evil-repeat evil-states
evil-core evil-common windmove thingatpt rect evil-digraphs evil-vars
ring info bind-map quelpa url-parse auth-source gnus-util password-cache
url-vars package-build mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231
rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util help-fns mail-prsvr json map lisp-mnt
hl-line xt-mouse autorevert filenotify rx disp-table wid-edit
monokai-theme finder-inf core-configuration-layer eieio-compat cl-seq ht
cl warnings package epg-config seq eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile
cl-extra help-mode cconv eieio-core core-spacemacs core-use-package-ext
core-transient-state core-micro-state core-toggle core-keybindings
core-fonts-support core-spacemacs-buffer derived edmacro kmacro
core-funcs cl-macs gv core-themes-support core-display-init core-jump
core-auto-completion core-release-management core-dotspacemacs
core-command-line core-debug advice profiler easymenu cl-loaddefs cl-lib
page-break-lines easy-mmode subr-x pcase time-date mule-util tooltip
eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel
ns-win ucs-normalize term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar
mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cl-generic cham
georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese charscript case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice
loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote kqueue cocoa ns multi-tty
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 3206654 1615865)
 (symbols 48 134008 104)
 (miscs 40 15190 34409)
 (strings 32 458672 365866)
 (string-bytes 1 15112668)
 (vectors 16 303021)
 (vector-slots 8 7227736 1114427)
 (floats 8 36436 16911)
 (intervals 56 309946 46210)
 (buffers 976 263))

-- 
Diego Berrocal
http://cestdiego.github.io