Subject: 25.1; Small typo/bug in bookmark.el

From: Allen Li <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2016 01:07:31 -0700

There appears to be a small typo in bookmark.el's
`bookmark-set-internal', which uses "(default: \"%s\")" for its
minibuffer prompt instead of "(default \"%s\")" (note the colon).  This
causes `minibuffer-electric-default-mode' some grief.

In GNU Emacs 25.1.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.20.9)
 of 2016-09-18 built on juergen
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11804000
Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/usr --sysconfdir=/etc --libexecdir=/usr/lib
 --localstatedir=/var --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-xft
 'CFLAGS=-march=x86-64 -mtune=generic -O2 -pipe
 -fstack-protector-strong' CPPFLAGS=-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2
 LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1,--sort-common,--as-needed,-z,relro'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GCONF GSETTINGS
NOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11