Subject: bug#24716: closed (Re: bug#24716: 24.3; time-subtract result is one hour off)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2016 07:43:02 +0000

Your bug report

#24716: 24.3; time-subtract result is one hour off

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
24716: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=24716
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#24716: 24.3; time-subtract result is one hour off
From: Tino Calancha <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Friedrich Delgado <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2016 16:42:02 +0900
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Friedrich Delgado <[email-masked]> writes:

> I had the suspicion that I might have overlooked something
> Sorry for the noise!
No problem.  Thank you for report it anyway.
Since there is not a bug I will close this report.

Subject: 24.3; time-subtract result is one hour off
From: Friedrich Delgado <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2016 11:39:04 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

In emacs 24.3, I found that time-subtract returns a time difference
that is one hour to large. The same appears to be valid in 25.1.

Evaluate the following:

(decode-time (time-subtract (encode-time 0 10 18 10 10 2016 nil 3600) (encode-time 0 40 8 10 10 2016 nil 3600)))

(decode-time (time-add (encode-time 0 40 8 10 10 2016 nil 3600) (time-subtract (encode-time 0 10 18 10 10 2016 nil 3600) (encode-time 0 40 8 10 10 2016 nil 3600))))

Results are:
(0 30 10 1 1 1970 4 nil 3600)

for the first expression and

(0 10 19 10 10 2016 1 t 7200)

I'd expect a list starting with (0 30 9 ...) for the first expression
(because the duration from 8:40 in the morning to 18:10 in the evening
is 9 hours and 30 minutes, NOT 10 hours and 30 minutes) and the second
list to start with 0 10 18 (so we arrive back at the later time if we
add the difference to the sooner time).

chipping on #emacs tells me he gets a functionally equivalent result
on a more recent emacs version:

chipping >  TauPan: what is your result for the time-subtract version? I get (0 0 17 1 1 1970 4 nil 27000) on emacs 25.1.1

Since (format-time-string "%H:%M" (encode-time 0 0 17 1 1 1970 4 nil
27000)) is "10:30" they're basically the same (wrong) result.

Kind regards
Friedrich Delgado

In GNU Emacs 24.3.1 (x86_64-suse-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.10.9)
 of 2014-11-12 on cloud104
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11403901
System Description:     openSUSE 13.1 (Bottle) (x86_64)

Configured using:
 `configure '--with-pop' '--without-hesiod' '--with-kerberos'
 '--with-kerberos5' '--with-xim' '--with-wide-int'
 '--enable-autodepend' '--prefix=/usr' '--mandir=/usr/share/man'
 '--infodir=/usr/share/info' '--datadir=/usr/share'
 '--localstatedir=/var' '--sharedstatedir=/var/lib'
 '--libexecdir=/usr/lib' '--with-x' '--with-sound' '--with-xpm'
 '--with-jpeg' '--with-tiff' '--with-gif' '--with-png' '--with-rsvg'
 '--with-dbus' '--without-gpm' '--with-x-toolkit=gtk3'
 '--x-includes=/usr/include' '--x-libraries=/usr/lib64' '--with-xft'
 '--with-libotf' '--with-m17n-flt' '--build=x86_64-suse-linux'
 'build_alias=x86_64-suse-linux' 'CFLAGS=-fmessage-length=0
 -grecord-gcc-switches -fstack-protector -O2 -Wall -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2
 -funwind-tables -fasynchronous-unwind-tables -g -D_GNU_SOURCE
 -std=gnu89 -pipe -Wno-pointer-sign -Wno-unused-variable
 -Wno-unused-label -Wno-unprototyped-calls -fno-optimize-sibling-calls
 -DSYSTEM_PURESIZE_EXTRA=55000 -DSITELOAD_PURESIZE_EXTRA=10000 '
 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O2 -Wl,--hash-size=65521''

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: de_DE.utf8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: POSIX
  value of $LANG: de_DE.utf8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: 
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Fundamental

Minor modes in effect:
  global-aggressive-indent-mode: t
  wrap-region-global-mode: t
  wrap-region-mode: t
  tdd-mode: t
  pyvenv-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  winpoint-mode: t
  dired-omit-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  strokes-mode: t
  minibuffer-electric-default-mode: t
  ido-vertical-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  global-git-gutter-mode: t
  auto-image-file-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  image-diredx-async-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
C-d C-e <backspace> <return> M-: <up> ( f o r m a t 
- t i m e - s t r i n g SPC C-e ) <return> M-: <up> 
<right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> 
<right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> 
<right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> " % 
H : % <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> z " S-SPC 
C-e <return> M-: <up> <right> <right> <right> <right> 
<right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> 
<right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> 
<right> <right> <right> <right> C-d Z <return> <up> 
<C-end> M-: <up> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> 
<right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> 
<right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> 
<right> <right> <right> C-d t <return> M-: <up> <right> 
<right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> 
<right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> 
<right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> 
C-d x <return> M-: <up> <right> <right> <right> <right> 
<right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> 
<right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> 
<right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <left> C-d 
X <return> M-: <up> <return> M-: <up> <right> <right> 
<right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> 
<right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> 
<right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> C-d 
H : % M <return> M-: <up> C-SPC C-e M-w C-g M-x <up> 
<down> C-g M-x C-g C-g C-g M-: ( / SPC 2 7 0 0 0 SPC 
3 6 0 0 . 0 ) <return> M-: <up> C-h C-g C-g C-x s y 
C-x s C-x C-r <M-backspace> <M-backspace> <M-backspace> 
t m p <return> a f <return> d <return> u <return> d 
<return> g i t <return> O <M-backspace> <M-backspace> 
n o <return> C-g C-x b C-g C-x b H a u <return> C-x 
s C-x k M-x r e p o C-s <return>

Recent messages:
"10:30:00" [2 times]
"10:30"
Quit [5 times]
7.5
Quit [2 times]
Saving file /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/Org/work/tagebuch.org...
Wrote /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/Org/work/tagebuch.org
(No files need saving)
Quit [2 times]
(No files need saving)

Load-path shadows:
/afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/.emacs.d/elpa/company-0.8.12/.dir-locals hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/.emacs.d/elpa/js2-mode-20150909/.dir-locals
/afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/.emacs.d/elpa/dash-functional-1.2.0/dash-functional hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/.emacs.d/elpa/dash-2.12.0/dash-functional
/afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/.emacs.d/elpa/gnuplot-20130207.101/gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnuplot
/afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/.emacs.d/elpa/gnuplot-20130207.101/gnuplot-gui hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnuplot-gui
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/lilypond-init hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-start.d/lilypond-init
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/md5 hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3/md5
/afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/.emacs.d/elpa/company-0.8.12/.dir-locals hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/gnus/.dir-locals
/afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/.emacs.d/elpa/winpoint-1.4/winpoint hides ~/lib/emacs/winpoint
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/loaddefs hides ~/lib/emacs/loaddefs
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/calendar/timeclock hides ~/lib/emacs/timeclock
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/psvn hides ~/lib/emacs/psvn
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/php-mode hides ~/lib/emacs/php-mode
/afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/.emacs.d/elpa/mmm-mako-20121019.2351/mmm-mako hides ~/lib/emacs/mmm-mako
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/align hides ~/lib/emacs/align
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/timezone hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/apel-10.7/timezone
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emu/static hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/apel-10.7/static
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emu/richtext hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/apel-10.7/richtext
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emu/pym hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/apel-10.7/pym
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emu/product hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/apel-10.7/product
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emu/poem hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/apel-10.7/poem
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emu/poem-e20_3 hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/apel-10.7/poem-e20_3
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emu/poem-e20 hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/apel-10.7/poem-e20
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emu/poe hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/apel-10.7/poe
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emu/pcustom hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/apel-10.7/pcustom
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emu/pces hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/apel-10.7/pces
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emu/pces-e20 hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/apel-10.7/pces-e20
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emu/pces-20 hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/apel-10.7/pces-20
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emu/pccl hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/apel-10.7/pccl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emu/pccl-20 hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/apel-10.7/pccl-20
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/apel/path-util hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/apel-10.7/path-util
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emu/mule-caesar hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/apel-10.7/mule-caesar
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emu/mcs-e20 hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/apel-10.7/mcs-e20
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emu/mcs-20 hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/apel-10.7/mcs-20
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emu/mcharset hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/apel-10.7/mcharset
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emu/invisible hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/apel-10.7/invisible
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/apel/install hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/apel-10.7/install
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/apel/filename hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/apel-10.7/filename
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/env hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/apel-10.7/env
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emu/emu hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/apel-10.7/emu
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/apel/calist hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/apel-10.7/calist
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emu/broken hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/apel-10.7/broken
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emu/apel-ver hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/apel-10.7/apel-ver
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/apel/alist hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/apel-10.7/alist
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/w3m
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-weather hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/w3m-weather
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-util hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/w3m-util
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-ucs hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/w3m-ucs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-tabmenu hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/w3m-tabmenu
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-symbol hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/w3m-symbol
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-search hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/w3m-search
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-rss hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/w3m-rss
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-proc hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/w3m-proc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-perldoc hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/w3m-perldoc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-namazu hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/w3m-namazu
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-mail hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/w3m-mail
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-lnum hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/w3m-lnum
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-image hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/w3m-image
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-hist hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/w3m-hist
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-form hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/w3m-form
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-filter hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/w3m-filter
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-fb hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/w3m-fb
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-favicon hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/w3m-favicon
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-dtree hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/w3m-dtree
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-cookie hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/w3m-cookie
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-ccl hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/w3m-ccl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-bug hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/w3m-bug
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-bookmark hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/w3m-bookmark
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/w3m-antenna hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/w3m-antenna
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/octet hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/octet
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/mime-w3m hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/mime-w3m
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/mew-w3m hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/mew-w3m
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/json hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/g-client/json
/afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/.emacs.d/elpa/git-gutter-0.78/git-gutter hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/git-gutter/git-gutter
/afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/.emacs.d/elpa/company-0.8.12/.dir-locals hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/.dir-locals
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/textmodes/remember hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/remember/remember
/afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/doxymacs-1.8.0/lisp/xml-parse hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/doxymacs-1.8.0/no-autoconf/xml-parse
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/mail/rfc2368 hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/attic/rfc2368
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/shimbun hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/shimbun
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-zeit-de hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-zeit-de
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-zdnet-jp hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-zdnet-jp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-yomiuri hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-yomiuri
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-yomiuri-html hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-yomiuri-html
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-yahoo hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-yahoo
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-yahoo-sports hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-yahoo-sports
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-yahoo-auctions hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-yahoo-auctions
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-xemacs hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-xemacs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-x51 hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-x51
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-wired-jp hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-wired-jp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-wincefan hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-wincefan
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-wikimedia hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-wikimedia
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-wiki hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-wiki
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-welt-de hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-welt-de
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-w3m-dev hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-w3m-dev
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-vinelinux hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-vinelinux
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-toshiba hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-toshiba
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-tigris hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-tigris
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-the-register hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-the-register
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-the-onion hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-the-onion
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-text hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-text
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-texfaq hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-texfaq
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-tdiary hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-tdiary
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-tdiary-ml hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-tdiary-ml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-tcup hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-tcup
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-squeak-ja hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-squeak-ja
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-squeak-dev hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-squeak-dev
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-sponichi hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-sponichi
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-spiegel hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-spiegel
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-sourceforge-jp hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-sourceforge-jp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-sml hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-sml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-slashdot-jp hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-slashdot-jp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-security-memo hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-security-memo
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-scipy hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-scipy
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-savannah hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-savannah
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-sankei hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-sankei
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-ruby hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-ruby
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-rss hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-rss
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-rss-hash hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-rss-hash
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-rediff hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-rediff
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-redhat hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-redhat
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-rakuten hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-rakuten
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-pocketgames hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-pocketgames
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-plucker hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-plucker
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-pilot-mailsync hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-pilot-mailsync
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-pilot-link hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-pilot-link
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-pcweb-column hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-pcweb-column
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-palmfan hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-palmfan
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-orca hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-orca
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-opentechpress-jp hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-opentechpress-jp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-nikkei hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-nikkei
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-nikkansports hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-nikkansports
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-netbsd hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-netbsd
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-namazu hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-namazu
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-n24-de hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-n24-de
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-multi hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-multi
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-msports-nifty hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-msports-nifty
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-msdn hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-msdn
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-mozilla-jp hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-mozilla-jp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-mhonarc hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-mhonarc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-mew hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-mew
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-meadow hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-meadow
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-marc-aims hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-marc-aims
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-makanai hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-makanai
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-mainichi hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-mainichi
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-mailman hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-mailman
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-mailarc hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-mailarc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-macosx-jp hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-macosx-jp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-m17n hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-m17n
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-lump hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-lump
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-lotusex hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-lotusex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-linuxce-jp hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-linuxce-jp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-laut-de hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-laut-de
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-kde hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-kde
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-kantei hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-kantei
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-jpo hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-jpo
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-jpilot hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-jpilot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-javaconf hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-javaconf
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-japantimes hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-japantimes
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-itmedia hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-itmedia
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-infoshop hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-infoshop
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-impress hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-impress
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-ibm-dev hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-ibm-dev
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-hns hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-hns
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-heise hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-heise
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-hash hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-hash
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-haiku-os hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-haiku-os
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-gnome hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-gnome
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-glimpse hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-glimpse
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-geocrawler hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-geocrawler
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-gendai-net hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-gendai-net
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-fml hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-fml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-ffii hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-ffii
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-fau hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-fau
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-f1fan hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-f1fan
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-exconn hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-exconn
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-excite hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-excite
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-engadget-ja hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-engadget-ja
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-emacswiki hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-emacswiki
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-emacs-w3m hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-emacs-w3m
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-elips hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-elips
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-digiko hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-digiko
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-dennou hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-dennou
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-debian hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-debian
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-debian-jp hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-debian-jp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-coldsync hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-coldsync
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-cnn-jp hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-cnn-jp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-cnet hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-cnet
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-cnet-jp hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-cnet-jp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-cgi-board hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-cgi-board
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-bbdb-ml hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-bbdb-ml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-bbc hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-bbc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-atom hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-atom
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-atom-hash hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-atom-hash
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-atmarkit hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-atmarkit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-asahi hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-asahi
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-asahi-mytown hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-asahi-mytown
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-asahi-html hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-asahi-html
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-arch-bluegate hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-arch-bluegate
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-airs hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-airs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/sb-2ch hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-2ch
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/nnshimbun hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/nnshimbun
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/w3m/mew-shimbun hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/emacs-w3m/shimbun/mew-shimbun
/afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/.emacs.d/elpa/popup-20130324.1305/popup hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/ensime_2.8.1-0.4.1/elisp/popup
/afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/.emacs.d/elpa/fuzzy-20120323.1044/fuzzy hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/ensime_2.8.1-0.4.1/elisp/fuzzy
/afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/.emacs.d/elpa/auto-complete-20130503.2013/auto-complete hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/ensime_2.8.1-0.4.1/elisp/auto-complete
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-w3m hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-w3m
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-rmail hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-rmail
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-loaddefs hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-version hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-version
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-timer hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-timer
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-mhe hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-mhe
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-mouse hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-irc hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-irc
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-plot hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-plot
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-info hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-info
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-pcomplete hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-table hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-table
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-src hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-src
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-macs hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-macs
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-habit hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-habit
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-protocol hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-install hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-install
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-feed hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-feed
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-inlinetask hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-indent hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-indent
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-id hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-id
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-eshell hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-eshell
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-gnus hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-gnus
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-footnote hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-mobile hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-entities hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-entities
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-list hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-list
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-ctags hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-crypt hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-docview hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-docview
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-datetree hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-faces hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-faces
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-element hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-element
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-compat hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-compat
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-colview hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-colview
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-clock hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-clock
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-capture hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-capture
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-bbdb hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-bbdb
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-attach hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-attach
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-bibtex hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-bibtex
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-archive hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-archive
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-agenda hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-tangle hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-table hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-table
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-sqlite hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-sql hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-shen hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-screen hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-scheme hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-scala hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-scala
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-sass hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-ruby hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-ref hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-python hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-python
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-plantuml hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-picolisp hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-perl hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-org hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-org
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-octave hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-ocaml hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-mscgen hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-maxima hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-matlab hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-lob hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-lisp hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-lilypond hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-ledger hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-latex hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-keys hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-keys
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-js hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-js
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-java hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-java
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-io hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-io
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-haskell hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-fortran hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-exp hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-eval hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-dot hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-ditaa hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-css hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-css
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-comint hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-clojure hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-calc hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-awk hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-asymptote hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-R hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-R
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/ob-C hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-C
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/calendar/timeclock hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/planner/contrib/timeclock
/afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/muse/examples/johnw/muse-init hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/muse/examples/mwolson/muse-init
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/php-mode hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/nxhtml/elisp/related/php-mode
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-odt hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/nxhtml/elisp/util/org-odt
~/lib/emacs/fold-dwim hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/nxhtml/elisp/util/fold-dwim
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-wl hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-wl
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-vm hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-vm
/usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/org-mew hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-mew
/afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/nxhtml/elisp/util/org-panel hides /afs/dfn-cert.de/user/delgado/lib/emacs/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-panel

Features:
(shadow emacsbug message idna rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail mail-utils
smerge-mode cal-move dabbrev misearch multi-isearch edebug pcase
multiple-cursors mc-hide-unmatched-lines-mode mc-separate-operations
rectangular-region-mode mc-mark-pop mc-mark-more mc-cycle-cursors
mc-edit-lines multiple-cursors-core rect hippie-exp ffap
highlight-parentheses debug timezone parse-time mail-parse rfc2231
rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums org-colview org-archive org-element post
time-stamp tabify ido-better-flex uim-leim uim uim-helper
uim-candidate uim-preedit uim-key uim-util uim-debug uim-keymap
uim-var uim-version company-files company-oddmuse company-keywords
company-etags company-gtags company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev
company-cmake company-xcode company-clang company-eclim
company-template company-css company-nxml company-bbdb company-elisp
nodejs-repl-eval js2-mode js2-old-indent js moz nodejs-repl
aggressive-indent uuid calc-comb calc-ext calc calc-loaddefs calc-macs
pycoverage linum wrap-region dash key-chord hydra-examples windmove
transpose-frame ace-window ace-jump-mode hydra lv calfw-org calfw-ical
url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history
url-cookie url-domsuf mailcap icalendar calfw tdd
highlight-indentation flymake company elpy pyvenv elpy-refactor python
files-x etags coffee-mode rx browse-vcs-url vc vc-dispatcher
my-bindings desktop session cedet-config epa-file monky bindat
mule-util cal-iso imenu org-checklist ediff view tramp tramp-compat
tramp-loaddefs shell grep compile epa epg epg-config diff-mode
autorevert git-rebase-mode thingatpt git-commit-mode server log-edit
pcvs-util add-log org-location-google-maps google-maps
google-maps-static derived url-util url-parse auth-source gnus-util
mm-util mail-prsvr password-cache url-vars google-maps-geocode
google-maps-base json org-notmuch org-clock org-timer org-toc org-man
org-mairix org-elisp-symbol org-bookmark bookmark pp org-annotate-file
org-w3m org-wl org-vm org-rmail org-protocol org-mhe org-mew org-irc
org-habit org-jsinfo org-infojs org-html org-exp ob-exp org-exp-blocks
org-info org-id org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-agenda org-config
notify cal-china lunar solar cal-dst cal-islam cal-hebrew holidays
hol-loaddefs vc-git dtrt-indent appt diary-lib diary-loaddefs org
ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table org-footnote org-src ob-comint
ob-keys org-pcomplete pcomplete comint ansi-color org-list org-faces
org-entities noutline outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob org-compat
org-macs ob-eval org-loaddefs winpoint c-eldoc cc-mode cc-fonts
cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs
smex lisp-stuff paredit edmacro kmacro dired+ dired-x ediff-merg
ediff-diff ediff-wind ediff-mult ediff-help ediff-init ediff-util
dired-aux mutt-alias outline-or-allout-config myfuncs tls-config
narrow-indirect auto-mode-config generic-x skeleton generic
autoload-config cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs site-customisation
customisations-cert jka-compr ring esh-var esh-io esh-cmd esh-opt
esh-ext esh-proc esh-arg eldoc esh-groups eshell esh-module esh-mode
esh-util saveplace timeclock time uniquify yasnippet help-mode
type-break strokes minibuf-eldef ido-vertical-mode ido git-gutter
image-file initsplit cus-edit cus-start cl-macs gv cus-load wid-edit
find-func cl use-package bind-key easy-mmode site-conditionals
ace-window-autoloads ace-jump-mode-autoloads
aggressive-indent-autoloads alert-autoloads anything-autoloads
browse-kill-ring-autoloads bug-hunter-autoloads calfw-autoloads
calfw-gcal-autoloads creole-mode-autoloads dash-functional-autoloads
diff-hl-autoloads dired+-autoloads dired-single-autoloads
elisp-slime-nav-autoloads elpy-autoloads company-autoloads
find-file-in-project-autoloads fuzzy-autoloads gist-autoloads
git-gutter-autoloads git-timemachine-autoloads
github-browse-file-autoloads gntp-autoloads gnuplot-autoloads
gnuplot-mode-autoloads highlight-indentation-autoloads hydra-autoloads
ido-better-flex-autoloads ido-vertical-mode-autoloads
idomenu-autoloads iedit-autoloads image-dired+-autoloads image-dired+
warnings image-dired format-spec dired advice help-fns cl-lib
advice-preload insert-shebang-autoloads ipython-autoloads
jedi-autoloads auto-complete-autoloads epc-autoloads ctable-autoloads
concurrent-autoloads jinja2-mode-autoloads js2-mode-autoloads
json-mode-autoloads key-chord-autoloads kv-autoloads log4e-autoloads
magit-find-file-autoloads magit-gh-pulls-autoloads gh-autoloads eieio
byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv logito-autoloads
magit-tramp-autoloads magithub-autoloads magit-autoloads
git-rebase-mode-autoloads git-commit-mode-autoloads minimap-autoloads
mmm-mako-autoloads mmm-mode-autoloads monky-autoloads info easymenu
multiple-cursors-autoloads nodejs-repl-autoloads noflet-autoloads
nose-autoloads pcache-autoloads popup-autoloads popwin-autoloads
pyenv-mode-autoloads pythonic-autoloads f-autoloads dash-autoloads
pyvenv-autoloads request-deferred-autoloads request-autoloads
finder-inf deferred-autoloads s-autoloads seq-autoloads smex-autoloads
tdd-autoloads tidy-autoloads transpose-frame-autoloads uuid-autoloads
virtualenv-autoloads vlf-autoloads web-mode-autoloads wgrep-autoloads
winpoint-autoloads wrap-region-autoloads yaml-mode-autoloads
yasnippet-autoloads package paren w3m-load w3-auto preview-latex
tex-site auto-loads ispell time-date delsel lpr disp-table tooltip
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd
fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode
register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse
jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev
minibuffer loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process
dbusbind dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)

-- 
Dipl.-Inform Friedrich Delgado             (Projekt- und Entwicklungsteam)

DFN-CERT Services GmbH, https://www.dfn-cert.de/
Sitz/Register: Hamburg,  AG Hamburg,  HRB 88805,  Ust-IdNr.: DE 232129737
Sachsenstraße 5, 20097 Hamburg/Germany,  CEO: Dr. Klaus-Peter Kossakowski