Subject: bug#24681: undefined reference to `mktime_internal' on solaris sparc

From: "Christian Jullien" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2016 08:03:45 +0200

Hi,

Trying to compile guile on solaris sparcs (I'm using gcc 6.2) I get:

  CC       guile-guile.o

  CCLD     guile

./.libs/libguile-2.0.so: undefined reference to `mktime_internal'

collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status

make[3]: *** [Makefile:2327: guile] Error 1

with guile-2.0.12.tar.gz and guile-2.0.11.tar.gz but works with
guile-2.0.10.tar.gz

Is there any configure flag I can use. Currently, I'm using:

PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/usr/local/lib/pkgconfig ./configure; time make

$ gcc -v

Using built-in specs.

COLLECT_GCC=gcc

COLLECT_LTO_WRAPPER=/usr/local/libexec/gcc/sparc-sun-solaris2.10/6.2.0/lto-w
rapper

Target: sparc-sun-solaris2.10

Configured with: ../configure --with-gnu-as --with-as=/usr/local/bin/as
--with-gnu-ld --with-ld=/usr/local/bin/ld --enable-shared --disable-lto
--disable-nls --enable-languages=c,c++

Thread model: posix

gcc version 6.2.0 (GCC)