Subject: bug#24678: Emacs crash on macOS 10.12 "Sierra": nextEventMatchingMask from background thread

From: Jean de Largentaye <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2016 21:41:24 +0000

Here's the crash dump including backtrace as requested:

Process:               Emacs [97170]
Path:                  /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/MacOS/Emacs
Identifier:            org.gnu.Emacs
Version:               Version 24.5 (9.0)
Code Type:             X86-64 (Native)
Parent Process:        ??? [1]
Responsible:           Emacs [97170]
User ID:               501

Date/Time:             2016-10-28 14:39:52.227 -0700
OS Version:            Mac OS X 10.12.1 (16B2555)
Report Version:        12
Anonymous UUID:        76B52258-BC6F-EC0D-B0B4-8154C2121248

Time Awake Since Boot: 180000 seconds

System Integrity Protection: disabled

Crashed Thread:        2

Exception Type:        EXC_CRASH (SIGABRT)
Exception Codes:       0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000
Exception Note:        EXC_CORPSE_NOTIFY

Application Specific Information:
*** Terminating app due to uncaught exception
'NSInternalInconsistencyException', reason: 'nextEventMatchingMask should
only be called from the Main Thread!'
terminating with uncaught exception of type NSException
abort() called

Application Specific Backtrace 1:
0   CoreFoundation                      0x00007fffa3b5348b
__exceptionPreprocess + 171
1   libobjc.A.dylib                     0x00007fffb82c4cad
objc_exception_throw + 48
2   AppKit                              0x00007fffa1e6650c
-[NSApplication(NSEvent) shouldBeTreatedAsInkEvent:] + 0
3   Emacs                               0x000000010016ee68
ns_send_appdefined + 103
4   Emacs                               0x00000001001718a7 -[EmacsApp
fd_handler:] + 668
5   Foundation                          0x00007fffa54d730d
__NSThread__start__ + 1243
6   libsystem_pthread.dylib             0x00007fffb8dbaaab _pthread_body +
180
7   libsystem_pthread.dylib             0x00007fffb8dba9f7 _pthread_body + 0
8   libsystem_pthread.dylib             0x00007fffb8dba221 thread_start + 13

Thread 0:: Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib         0x00007fffb8cd1dda __pthread_kill + 10
1   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x00007fffb8dbd787 pthread_kill + 90
2   libsystem_c.dylib             0x00007fffb8be8497 raise + 26
3   org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00000001000a0947
terminate_due_to_signal + 140
4   org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00000001000b951c emacs_abort + 19
5   org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00000001001704d7 ns_term_shutdown + 122
6   org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00000001000a0b2d shut_down_emacs + 283
7   org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00000001000a0914
terminate_due_to_signal + 89
8   org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00000001000bb3e4 handle_fatal_signal +
14
9   org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00000001000ba5a3 deliver_process_signal
+ 52
10  libsystem_platform.dylib       0x00007fffb8db0bba _sigtramp + 26
11  ???                           000000000000000000 0 + 0
12  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00000001000aa6fb handle_interrupt + 632
13  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00000001000a6655 gobble_input + 323
14  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00000001000a63ae
process_pending_signals + 19
15  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x000000010016f2da ns_select + 767
16  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x0000000100147594
wait_reading_process_output + 2096
17  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x0000000100009b7c sit_for + 257
18  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00000001000a7ddf read_char + 4949
19  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00000001000a4ec3 read_key_sequence +
1541
20  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00000001000a3a94 command_loop_1 + 874
21  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x000000010010b92f
internal_condition_case + 251
22  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00000001000b0c16 command_loop_2 + 53
23  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x000000010010b356 internal_catch + 243
24  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00000001000a2f3b recursive_edit_1 + 211
25  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00000001000a30db Frecursive_edit + 234
26  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00000001000a2092 main + 5388
27  libdyld.dylib                 0x00007fffb8ba3255 start + 1

Thread 1:
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib         0x00007fffb8cd24e6 __workq_kernreturn +
10
1   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x00007fffb8dba7b5 _pthread_wqthread +
1426
2   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x00007fffb8dba211 start_wqthread + 13

Thread 2 Crashed:
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib         0x00007fffb8cd2266 __sigsuspend + 10
1   org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00000001000ba818
deliver_fatal_thread_signal + 105
2   libsystem_platform.dylib       0x00007fffb8db0bba _sigtramp + 26
3   ???                           0x00000003c18a7240 0 + 16131977792
4   libsystem_c.dylib             0x00007fffb8c37420 abort + 129
5   libc++abi.dylib               0x00007fffb779685a abort_message + 266
6   libc++abi.dylib               0x00007fffb77bbc4f
default_terminate_handler() + 267
7   libobjc.A.dylib               0x00007fffb82c6f1e _objc_terminate() + 103
8   libc++abi.dylib               0x00007fffb77b8d69 std::__terminate(void
(*)()) + 8
9   libc++abi.dylib               0x00007fffb77b87de __cxa_throw + 121
10  libobjc.A.dylib               0x00007fffb82c4dd6 objc_exception_throw +
345
11  com.apple.AppKit               0x00007fffa1e6650c
-[NSApplication(NSEvent)
_nextEventMatchingEventMask:untilDate:inMode:dequeue:] + 2478
12  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x000000010016ee68 ns_send_appdefined +
103
13  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00000001001718a7 -[EmacsApp
fd_handler:] + 668
14  com.apple.Foundation           0x00007fffa54d730d __NSThread__start__ +
1243
15  libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x00007fffb8dbaaab _pthread_body + 180
16  libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x00007fffb8dba9f7 _pthread_start + 286
17  libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x00007fffb8dba221 thread_start + 13

Thread 3:
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib         0x00007fffb8cd24e6 __workq_kernreturn +
10
1   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x00007fffb8dba7b5 _pthread_wqthread +
1426
2   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x00007fffb8dba211 start_wqthread + 13

Thread 4:
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib         0x00007fffb8cd24e6 __workq_kernreturn +
10
1   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x00007fffb8dba7b5 _pthread_wqthread +
1426
2   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x00007fffb8dba211 start_wqthread + 13

Thread 5:: com.apple.NSEventThread
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib         0x00007fffb8cca41a mach_msg_trap + 10
1   libsystem_kernel.dylib         0x00007fffb8cc9867 mach_msg + 55
2   com.apple.CoreFoundation       0x00007fffa3aca834
__CFRunLoopServiceMachPort + 212
3   com.apple.CoreFoundation       0x00007fffa3ac9cc1 __CFRunLoopRun + 1361
4   com.apple.CoreFoundation       0x00007fffa3ac9514 CFRunLoopRunSpecific
+ 420
5   com.apple.AppKit               0x00007fffa189d5a0 _NSEventThread + 205
6   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x00007fffb8dbaaab _pthread_body + 180
7   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x00007fffb8dba9f7 _pthread_start + 286
8   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x00007fffb8dba221 thread_start + 13

Thread 6:
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib         0x00007fffb8cd24e6 __workq_kernreturn +
10
1   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x00007fffb8dba7b5 _pthread_wqthread +
1426
2   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x00007fffb8dba211 start_wqthread + 13

Thread 7:
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib         0x00007fffb8cd24e6 __workq_kernreturn +
10
1   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x00007fffb8dba7b5 _pthread_wqthread +
1426
2   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x00007fffb8dba211 start_wqthread + 13

Thread 8:
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib         0x00007fffb8cd24e6 __workq_kernreturn +
10
1   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x00007fffb8dba622 _pthread_wqthread +
1023
2   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x00007fffb8dba211 start_wqthread + 13

Thread 9:
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib         0x00007fffb8cd24e6 __workq_kernreturn +
10
1   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x00007fffb8dba7b5 _pthread_wqthread +
1426
2   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x00007fffb8dba211 start_wqthread + 13

Thread 10:
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib         0x00007fffb8cd24e6 __workq_kernreturn +
10
1   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x00007fffb8dba7b5 _pthread_wqthread +
1426
2   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x00007fffb8dba211 start_wqthread + 13

Thread 11:
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib         0x00007fffb8cd24e6 __workq_kernreturn +
10
1   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x00007fffb8dba7b5 _pthread_wqthread +
1426
2   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x00007fffb8dba211 start_wqthread + 13

Thread 2 crashed with X86 Thread State (64-bit):
  rax: 0x0000000000000004  rbx: 0x00000001005740e0  rcx: 0x0000700007534cf8
 rdx: 0x0000000000000000
  rdi: 0x0000000000000000  rsi: 0x0000000000000006  rbp: 0x0000700007534d10
 rsp: 0x0000700007534cf8
   r8: 0x00007000075351b0   r9: 0x00007fffb8c22a50  r10: 0x00007fffb8cd1dda
 r11: 0x0000000000000202
  r12: 0x00007000075353f0  r13: 0x0000000000000030  r14: 0x0000700007537000
 r15: 0x0000000000000008
  rip: 0x00007fffb8cd2266  rfl: 0x0000000000000203  cr2: 0x0000000000000005

Logical CPU:     0
Error Code:      0x02000148
Trap Number:     133

Binary Images:
       0x100000000 -        0x1001cfffb +org.gnu.Emacs (Version 24.5 - 9.0)
<74866549-67D2-3048-8ED4-03A6B3CF4E22>
/Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/MacOS/Emacs
       0x1005d6000 -        0x1006c7fff +libxml2.2.dylib (0)
<EF957A1C-6B0E-326D-9D76-33898B2EF784> /opt/local/lib/libxml2.2.dylib
       0x1006fa000 -        0x100733ff7 +libncurses.6.dylib (0)
<457F6EE5-51C2-3F1F-B113-0EEA47FBDB8A> /opt/local/lib/libncurses.6.dylib
       0x100744000 -        0x10081fff3 +libgnutls.30.dylib (0)
<B9B7566E-471D-39DB-9F7F-BFE95A3A5696> /opt/local/lib/libgnutls.30.dylib
       0x100857000 -        0x100866fff +libz.1.dylib (0)
<6D714A00-1700-3CE7-9C1E-17746B562709> /opt/local/lib/libz.1.dylib
       0x10086a000 -        0x100885ffb +liblzma.5.dylib (0)
<9FF7139C-6CD6-3E1F-81B0-F1606F9D22C8> /opt/local/lib/liblzma.5.dylib
       0x10088b000 -        0x10097fff7 +libiconv.2.dylib (0)
<D1DF370F-D618-3944-9662-67D25BDADA0F> /opt/local/lib/libiconv.2.dylib
       0x10098c000 -        0x1009c4ffb +libp11-kit.0.dylib (0)
<D901C8C0-D639-3883-862F-1E731F1BCA06> /opt/local/lib/libp11-kit.0.dylib
       0x1009ee000 -        0x100a1cffb +libidn.11.dylib (0)
<48F36964-4517-3F86-90F7-08B24172E321> /opt/local/lib/libidn.11.dylib
       0x100a20000 -        0x100a2cfff +libtasn1.6.dylib (0)
<7C688528-D1AF-3CF6-A9DA-B76D2C26A7DE> /opt/local/lib/libtasn1.6.dylib
       0x100a30000 -        0x100a56ff3 +libnettle.6.dylib (0)
<E943E271-4903-38E4-BA52-2C6423BBC28F> /opt/local/lib/libnettle.6.dylib
       0x100a74000 -        0x100a9bfff +libhogweed.4.dylib (0)
<824023F3-E2EA-3C6B-96E7-693C5D3F884A> /opt/local/lib/libhogweed.4.dylib
       0x100aaf000 -        0x100b2bfc7 +libgmp.10.dylib (0)
<457CF9F0-3E3C-38E5-8CF4-9F203CB9C828> /opt/local/lib/libgmp.10.dylib
       0x100b37000 -        0x100b3fff3 +libintl.8.dylib (0)
<34C7A792-8F97-3B47-BE05-892044CF0A65> /opt/local/lib/libintl.8.dylib
       0x100b44000 -        0x100b48ff7 +libffi.6.dylib (0)
<E26DDFF3-7498-3895-B705-76E93F2B8F3F> /opt/local/lib/libffi.6.dylib
       0x102cc1000 -        0x102cd8ffb  libCGInterfaces.dylib (331.5)
<5796C169-B449-33C8-B471-BD711BDCB898>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Frameworks/vImage.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCGInterfaces.dylib
       0x106551000 -        0x10657bffb  GLRendererFloat (12.4.5)
<9C53418B-2B6F-3B16-AA50-EF8CD632B05F>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Resources/GLRendererFloat.bundle/GLRendererFloat
       0x106585000 -        0x1065fcff7
 com.apple.driver.AppleIntelHD5000GraphicsMTLDriver (10.20.23 - 10.2.0)
<2657569C-0E68-3078-97E4-0CCBE7052D14>
/System/Library/Extensions/AppleIntelHD5000GraphicsMTLDriver.bundle/Contents/MacOS/AppleIntelHD5000GraphicsMTLDriver
       0x106bff000 -        0x106da5fff  GLEngine (12.4.5)
<A4E7F3A2-5025-3C7D-AAF5-6187601A8C00>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Resources/GLEngine.bundle/GLEngine
       0x10b145000 -        0x10b2bbffb  libGLProgrammability.dylib
(12.4.5) <6F6A4BA1-2DB2-3D22-9BEE-E45F6455BAE1>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLProgrammability.dylib
       0x10c000000 -        0x10c56cff7
 com.apple.driver.AppleIntelHD5000GraphicsGLDriver (10.20.23 - 10.2.0)
<937303A6-4DB6-324C-A0F9-4CA3EAA19830>
/System/Library/Extensions/AppleIntelHD5000GraphicsGLDriver.bundle/Contents/MacOS/AppleIntelHD5000GraphicsGLDriver
       0x1165bd000 -        0x1165fa287  dyld (421.2)
<13A9466A-2576-3ABB-AD9D-D6BC16439B8F> /usr/lib/dyld
    0x7fff9f20c000 -     0x7fff9fa58fff  com.apple.GeForceGLDriver
(10.12.68 - 10.1.2) <576CB6F0-3BF6-34F6-9455-42C4A8B97004>
/System/Library/Extensions/GeForceGLDriver.bundle/Contents/MacOS/GeForceGLDriver
    0x7fff9fa59000 -     0x7fffa0327ff3  libclh.dylib (4.0.3 - 4.0.3)
<AFF52D6D-01CB-3695-8815-2BE30BCCBB77>
/System/Library/Extensions/GeForceGLDriver.bundle/Contents/MacOS/libclh.dylib
    0x7fffa0328000 -     0x7fffa0438ff7  com.apple.GeForceMTLDriver
(10.12.68 - 10.1.2) <23ED1BB3-20F2-35C1-9A23-4623FDCD108A>
/System/Library/Extensions/GeForceMTLDriver.bundle/Contents/MacOS/GeForceMTLDriver
    0x7fffa0730000 -     0x7fffa0730fff  com.apple.Accelerate (1.11 -
Accelerate 1.11) <97EF9FB3-581F-3F19-84D0-E9262559A454>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Accelerate
    0x7fffa0749000 -     0x7fffa0c62feb  com.apple.vImage (8.1 - ???)
<A5DBF800-F768-3A61-8575-9B45FC32FEAB>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vImage.framework/Versions/A/vImage
    0x7fffa0c63000 -     0x7fffa0dd3ff3  libBLAS.dylib (1185)
<C7E42BBE-2337-3AEF-9C45-A2F2CB1A5B3E>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libBLAS.dylib
    0x7fffa0dd4000 -     0x7fffa0de8ffb  libBNNS.dylib (14)
<CFDEE88D-E002-347C-BC68-83099651585B>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libBNNS.dylib
    0x7fffa0de9000 -     0x7fffa11dffef  libLAPACK.dylib (1185)
<2E8201CB-9A41-3D65-853E-841917FCE77B>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libLAPACK.dylib
    0x7fffa11e0000 -     0x7fffa11f6fff  libLinearAlgebra.dylib (1185)
<8CC29DE1-A231-3D5E-B5F1-DCC309036FE0>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libLinearAlgebra.dylib
    0x7fffa11f7000 -     0x7fffa11fdfff  libQuadrature.dylib (3)
<120F6228-A3D4-3184-89D7-785ADC2AC715>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libQuadrature.dylib
    0x7fffa11fe000 -     0x7fffa1212ff7  libSparseBLAS.dylib (1185)
<C35235B7-CFA6-39A7-BD6E-79F4D9CAFD36>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libSparseBLAS.dylib
    0x7fffa1213000 -     0x7fffa139afe7  libvDSP.dylib (600)
<DF2860D3-1B2E-3DE0-8D8D-F567374398CB>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libvDSP.dylib
    0x7fffa139b000 -     0x7fffa144dffb  libvMisc.dylib (600)
<5E006F98-FB5C-3AC4-B8B9-6D267B22AA72>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libvMisc.dylib
    0x7fffa144e000 -     0x7fffa144efff  com.apple.Accelerate.vecLib (3.11
- vecLib 3.11) <A395B521-8E54-30F2-B4FE-355D68900DAF>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/vecLib
    0x7fffa170a000 -     0x7fffa23eaff3  com.apple.AppKit (6.9 - 1504.60)
<5DA1E013-575C-34D5-A028-1639EB7B0040>
/System/Library/Frameworks/AppKit.framework/Versions/C/AppKit
    0x7fffa23fc000 -     0x7fffa23fcfff  com.apple.ApplicationServices (48
- 48) <3E1395EA-C661-3318-9B87-9857BB81021B>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/ApplicationServices
    0x7fffa23fd000 -     0x7fffa246bff7  com.apple.ApplicationServices.ATS
(377 - 422.1) <FF4D9FCA-D799-3ED1-B5F8-3D81C29342D0>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/ATS
    0x7fffa2505000 -     0x7fffa2633ff7  libFontParser.dylib (194.2)
<E29F233F-773A-3070-874A-83799BDF0B5D>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libFontParser.dylib
    0x7fffa2634000 -     0x7fffa267efff  libFontRegistry.dylib (196.2)
<8AEE7F4E-60F0-33BB-99E4-5381EF1FEC6F>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libFontRegistry.dylib
    0x7fffa26db000 -     0x7fffa270dfff  libTrueTypeScaler.dylib (194.2)
<A8520109-5F65-3144-ABF7-E22B98A74287>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libTrueTypeScaler.dylib
    0x7fffa2779000 -     0x7fffa2823ff7  com.apple.ColorSync (4.12.0 - 502)
<C86F8032-83DD-34EB-A4CB-87E96F25CF1C>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ColorSync.framework/Versions/A/ColorSync
    0x7fffa2824000 -     0x7fffa2874fff  com.apple.HIServices (1.22 - 590)
<109A9893-313B-3467-9892-062F49D1FF0D>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HIServices.framework/Versions/A/HIServices
    0x7fffa2875000 -     0x7fffa2884ff3  com.apple.LangAnalysis (1.7.0 -
1.7.0) <47D1A017-91A4-37F3-93E0-3923CD6ED2DE>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LangAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/LangAnalysis
    0x7fffa2885000 -     0x7fffa28d2fff
 com.apple.print.framework.PrintCore (12 - 491)
<B7CC15C1-AF50-37F3-8AF6-65F8CDC323F0>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/PrintCore.framework/Versions/A/PrintCore
    0x7fffa28d3000 -     0x7fffa290efff  com.apple.QD (3.12 - 310)
<8F718290-DD82-36CE-9AF0-EFB6D31A49F4>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/QD.framework/Versions/A/QD
    0x7fffa290f000 -     0x7fffa291aff7
 com.apple.speech.synthesis.framework (6.0.15 - 6.0.15)
<23EA6076-ECDF-3A50-81E7-3CE6451DC8C4>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SpeechSynthesis.framework/Versions/A/SpeechSynthesis
    0x7fffa291b000 -     0x7fffa2b29ff7
 com.apple.audio.toolbox.AudioToolbox (1.14 - 1.14)
<BA73DBAD-A9D2-3BA7-BCDB-4790D6C8B460>
/System/Library/Frameworks/AudioToolbox.framework/Versions/A/AudioToolbox
    0x7fffa2b2a000 -     0x7fffa2b2afff  com.apple.audio.units.AudioUnit
(1.14 - 1.14) <C49668FF-2971-3E30-92BB-09E0720E74A5>
/System/Library/Frameworks/AudioUnit.framework/Versions/A/AudioUnit
    0x7fffa2c93000 -     0x7fffa3017ff7  com.apple.CFNetwork (807.1.3 -
807.1.3) <336BFAD9-1BAE-368E-8C48-B9F1CC251C67>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CFNetwork.framework/Versions/A/CFNetwork
    0x7fffa3031000 -     0x7fffa3031fff  com.apple.Carbon (154 - 157)
<AB71A31F-5B15-3BF5-8532-591EACD07B21>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Carbon
    0x7fffa3032000 -     0x7fffa3035fff  com.apple.CommonPanels (1.2.6 -
98) <DDA2DF0B-86E7-34B6-B688-D7371DBC8A63>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CommonPanels.framework/Versions/A/CommonPanels
    0x7fffa3036000 -     0x7fffa333afff  com.apple.HIToolbox (2.1.1 -
856.6) <DAF74CE6-8B6B-3347-B299-FE860B517D38>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HIToolbox.framework/Versions/A/HIToolbox
    0x7fffa333b000 -     0x7fffa333eff7  com.apple.help (1.3.5 - 49)
<27C5F9FE-838F-3807-A4AC-D99470185B10>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Help.framework/Versions/A/Help
    0x7fffa333f000 -     0x7fffa3344fff  com.apple.ImageCapture (9.0 - 9.0)
<E3E757FD-4060-33A4-A2AC-85EFBD987FCE>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageCapture.framework/Versions/A/ImageCapture
    0x7fffa3345000 -     0x7fffa33dcff3  com.apple.ink.framework (10.9 -
219) <B44BA36D-7549-3EB2-8CF6-E171885194FB>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Ink.framework/Versions/A/Ink
    0x7fffa33dd000 -     0x7fffa33f7fff  com.apple.openscripting (1.7 -
172) <B204BF70-C4AA-3699-8493-66E6645A92A8>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/OpenScripting.framework/Versions/A/OpenScripting
    0x7fffa33f8000 -     0x7fffa33f9ff3  com.apple.print.framework.Print
(12 - 267) <CA7E9448-0903-34C8-AAF6-9070B52BF70E>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Print.framework/Versions/A/Print
    0x7fffa33fa000 -     0x7fffa33fcff7  com.apple.securityhi (9.0 - 55006)
<FFB3F28C-B982-34EF-8510-8D6D10975404>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SecurityHI.framework/Versions/A/SecurityHI
    0x7fffa33fd000 -     0x7fffa3403ff7
 com.apple.speech.recognition.framework (6.0.1 - 6.0.1)
<A20B0F7B-C32A-3FF1-BB75-BAC0EE4EF889>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SpeechRecognition.framework/Versions/A/SpeechRecognition
    0x7fffa3404000 -     0x7fffa34e2fff  com.apple.cloudkit.CloudKit
(639.2.1 - 639.2.1) <9F6CFA9A-3109-30C5-B3AB-4745489E7EBD>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CloudKit.framework/Versions/A/CloudKit
    0x7fffa34e3000 -     0x7fffa34e3fff  com.apple.Cocoa (6.11 - 22)
<5EEB0A26-F1C2-3D57-8441-52C0B80C2A6A>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Cocoa.framework/Versions/A/Cocoa
    0x7fffa3619000 -     0x7fffa36a9ff7  com.apple.audio.CoreAudio (4.3.0 -
4.3.0) <4082E8CC-568A-364A-9AF0-92F30F067D42>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreAudio.framework/Versions/A/CoreAudio
    0x7fffa36aa000 -     0x7fffa36bdff3  com.apple.CoreBluetooth (1.0 - 1)
<73A2B185-70E4-3535-A653-E1BC74584E55>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreBluetooth.framework/Versions/A/CoreBluetooth
    0x7fffa36be000 -     0x7fffa39b4ffb  com.apple.CoreData (120 - 752.2)
<CCDCE896-CD36-3483-8E04-C513433BDDC5>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreData.framework/Versions/A/CoreData
    0x7fffa39b5000 -     0x7fffa3a41fff  com.apple.CoreDisplay (1.0 - 1)
<ACA3B0B8-6900-3445-B202-C5C312421E44>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreDisplay.framework/Versions/A/CoreDisplay
    0x7fffa3a42000 -     0x7fffa3edbff7  com.apple.CoreFoundation (6.9 -
1348.15) <C25C6FB8-E934-349C-952C-26CF913BAC33>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreFoundation.framework/Versions/A/CoreFoundation
    0x7fffa3edc000 -     0x7fffa455afff  com.apple.CoreGraphics (2.0 -
1070.8) <3F5B7647-8006-3738-9A5A-1AD2DF570992>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/CoreGraphics
    0x7fffa455b000 -     0x7fffa479aff7  com.apple.CoreImage (12.0.0 - 451)
<4A79760F-FD23-3055-9569-5F038818993F>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreImage.framework/Versions/A/CoreImage
    0x7fffa479b000 -     0x7fffa47f7ff7  com.apple.corelocation
(2100.3.14.4) <40B8B610-F93C-3708-B61D-E840E5708AC0>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreLocation.framework/Versions/A/CoreLocation
    0x7fffa48f5000 -     0x7fffa48f5fff  com.apple.CoreServices (775.8.2 -
775.8.2) <FE7B0765-C41F-3FD9-8FD7-094466AAD0EB>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/CoreServices
    0x7fffa48f6000 -     0x7fffa4947ff7  com.apple.AE (712 - 712)
<0EF17D7E-6BA4-3555-BC38-9BD0CC5B82A3>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/AE.framework/Versions/A/AE
    0x7fffa4948000 -     0x7fffa4c23fff  com.apple.CoreServices.CarbonCore
(1159 - 1159) <837B7ECF-7E62-3210-988C-63D7AB4EAA88>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CarbonCore.framework/Versions/A/CarbonCore
    0x7fffa4c24000 -     0x7fffa4c57fff  com.apple.DictionaryServices (1.2
- 274) <302B8678-D057-3CF8-ACA7-7424A4A6A00A>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/DictionaryServices.framework/Versions/A/DictionaryServices
    0x7fffa4c58000 -     0x7fffa4c60ffb  com.apple.CoreServices.FSEvents
(1230 - 1230) <8836E7D0-844F-36F9-9601-B630BB82336B>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/FSEvents.framework/Versions/A/FSEvents
    0x7fffa4c61000 -     0x7fffa4dccfff  com.apple.LaunchServices (775.8.2
- 775.8.2) <7389590A-0E30-3294-B39C-F179D237F6C4>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LaunchServices.framework/Versions/A/LaunchServices
    0x7fffa4dcd000 -     0x7fffa4e7dffb  com.apple.Metadata (10.7.0 -
1075.17) <40F7E6E2-B58B-34E1-B97B-26756ECDB947>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Metadata.framework/Versions/A/Metadata
    0x7fffa4e7e000 -     0x7fffa4eddfff  com.apple.CoreServices.OSServices
(775.8.2 - 775.8.2) <C949CF81-3510-3987-AEB4-9A961B738DA2>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/OSServices.framework/Versions/A/OSServices
    0x7fffa4ede000 -     0x7fffa4f4efff  com.apple.SearchKit (1.4.0 -
1.4.0) <F1B3EF8D-E820-317C-AC7F-8F056C246874>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SearchKit.framework/Versions/A/SearchKit
    0x7fffa4f4f000 -     0x7fffa4f95ff7
 com.apple.coreservices.SharedFileList (38 - 38)
<6C5A3FBB-9502-3725-AC3A-AE7B1528BBD4>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SharedFileList.framework/Versions/A/SharedFileList
    0x7fffa5022000 -     0x7fffa516dffb  com.apple.CoreText (352.0 - 544.1)
<3229A726-303B-3B09-A014-8708C3BEF2D1>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreText.framework/Versions/A/CoreText
    0x7fffa516e000 -     0x7fffa51a3fff  com.apple.CoreVideo (1.8 - 234.0)
<48C31E93-87C2-31F4-97E7-9E54C1EA8E7D>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreVideo.framework/Versions/A/CoreVideo
    0x7fffa51a4000 -     0x7fffa5215ffb  com.apple.framework.CoreWLAN (11.0
- 1200.25.1) <0425CA71-50D9-32DC-8693-CAE6CB3B799D>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreWLAN.framework/Versions/A/CoreWLAN
    0x7fffa5310000 -     0x7fffa5315fff  com.apple.DiskArbitration (2.7 -
2.7) <566D5C06-13E8-3638-B2EC-2B834D5F04F1>
/System/Library/Frameworks/DiskArbitration.framework/Versions/A/DiskArbitration
    0x7fffa54a4000 -     0x7fffa584bffb  com.apple.Foundation (6.9 - 1349)
<08A463B1-296E-3AC1-B8D3-01A75B0785A8>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Foundation.framework/Versions/C/Foundation
    0x7fffa5877000 -     0x7fffa58a8fff  com.apple.GSS (4.0 - 2.0)
<4F3C9982-457C-3731-85DB-8CE1A72621B0>
/System/Library/Frameworks/GSS.framework/Versions/A/GSS
    0x7fffa595c000 -     0x7fffa59fffff  com.apple.Bluetooth (5.0.1 -
5.0.1f7) <406E3901-F5D3-3996-84F7-32975EBE8F86>
/System/Library/Frameworks/IOBluetooth.framework/Versions/A/IOBluetooth
    0x7fffa5a00000 -     0x7fffa5a95ff7  com.apple.framework.IOKit (2.0.2 -
1324.21.1) <EEFE7FF0-CE41-326A-A571-8AA0B2E89271>
/System/Library/Frameworks/IOKit.framework/Versions/A/IOKit
    0x7fffa5a96000 -     0x7fffa5a9cffb  com.apple.IOSurface (153.1 -
153.1) <849B0928-3D37-3977-9670-19979DB4EE4D>
/System/Library/Frameworks/IOSurface.framework/Versions/A/IOSurface
    0x7fffa5af0000 -     0x7fffa5c46fef  com.apple.ImageIO.framework (3.3.0
- 1570.2) <1133B1CE-C702-3D66-80F3-6BB40D5D1178>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/ImageIO
    0x7fffa5c47000 -     0x7fffa5c4bfff  libGIF.dylib (1570.2)
<4AE8D51B-E26A-3CB0-9D53-58112F94E3CE>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libGIF.dylib
    0x7fffa5c4c000 -     0x7fffa5d3cfff  libJP2.dylib (1570.2)
<9F56888C-28CD-3ED0-B7BB-FFB775EF9DE7>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libJP2.dylib
    0x7fffa5d3d000 -     0x7fffa5d60ffb  libJPEG.dylib (1570.2)
<BE6386AF-E7F7-3C26-8B9E-7682DA38F496>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libJPEG.dylib
    0x7fffa5d61000 -     0x7fffa5d88ff7  libPng.dylib (1570.2)
<2BC453BB-5E15-3031-AFAE-912025F2674A>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libPng.dylib
    0x7fffa5d89000 -     0x7fffa5d8bff3  libRadiance.dylib (1570.2)
<0F2C81F9-2D74-36A6-BCC0-2366E60410C7>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libRadiance.dylib
    0x7fffa5d8c000 -     0x7fffa5de5ff3  libTIFF.dylib (1570.2)
<897EB69A-1C96-3BC2-A458-A21652249E71>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libTIFF.dylib
    0x7fffa69a7000 -     0x7fffa69c0ff7  com.apple.Kerberos (3.0 - 1)
<49DCBE1A-130C-3FBF-AAEA-AF9A518913AC>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Kerberos.framework/Versions/A/Kerberos
    0x7fffa71a7000 -     0x7fffa71feff7  com.apple.Metal (85.85 - 85.85)
<EF221C0E-9638-312B-9455-FF3C69180C45>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Metal.framework/Versions/A/Metal
    0x7fffa7914000 -     0x7fffa791cfff  com.apple.NetFS (6.0 - 4.0)
<6614F9B8-0861-338B-8FF0-8E402F96141C>
/System/Library/Frameworks/NetFS.framework/Versions/A/NetFS
    0x7fffa7af0000 -     0x7fffa7af8ff7  libcldcpuengine.dylib (2.8.4)
<B43FD148-4550-3EB1-9971-F5EFC0456CCE>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenCL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libcldcpuengine.dylib
    0x7fffa7cc1000 -     0x7fffa7d0fff3  com.apple.opencl (2.8.6 - 2.8.6)
<819DE36A-893E-3100-8430-EEB9D7023672>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenCL.framework/Versions/A/OpenCL
    0x7fffa7d10000 -     0x7fffa7d29ffb  com.apple.CFOpenDirectory (10.12 -
194) <BDD22B3E-4149-366A-A974-942280861DD4>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CFOpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/CFOpenDirectory
    0x7fffa7d2a000 -     0x7fffa7d35ff7  com.apple.OpenDirectory (10.12 -
194) <E1125140-E42C-369C-8DC8-D0935767B275>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/OpenDirectory
    0x7fffa7d36000 -     0x7fffa7d38fff  libCVMSPluginSupport.dylib
(12.4.5) <AF349AF5-ACC9-32C8-98BE-1DC9523156C5>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCVMSPluginSupport.dylib
    0x7fffa7d39000 -     0x7fffa7d3cff7  libCoreFSCache.dylib (150)
<991F00EB-B1B4-3351-9D83-C11E4920C360>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCoreFSCache.dylib
    0x7fffa7d3d000 -     0x7fffa7d40fff  libCoreVMClient.dylib (150)
<06276E05-1FB2-3748-A236-1F66468A1755>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCoreVMClient.dylib
    0x7fffa7d41000 -     0x7fffa7d49ffb  libGFXShared.dylib (12.4.5)
<67ABA30E-DA8A-336C-8137-11CD0D455741>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGFXShared.dylib
    0x7fffa7d4a000 -     0x7fffa7d55fff  libGL.dylib (12.4.5)
<920D2CC5-D64F-35A5-8C54-4A5731AEC552>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGL.dylib
    0x7fffa7d56000 -     0x7fffa7d92ff7  libGLImage.dylib (12.4.5)
<BEDFA6BF-0D9C-35ED-9DDD-FDBB1F6AAF95>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLImage.dylib
    0x7fffa7f0a000 -     0x7fffa7f4aff3  libGLU.dylib (12.4.5)
<79C811DC-7904-3A7D-A983-B3E8D5439336>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLU.dylib
    0x7fffa88b2000 -     0x7fffa88c0fff  com.apple.opengl (12.4.5 - 12.4.5)
<B33F90DE-B86B-38E3-BCDB-5C8B4952D84B>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/OpenGL
    0x7fffa95d2000 -     0x7fffa97ccfff  com.apple.QuartzCore (1.11 -
449.39.5) <B1815529-31B4-3FD0-923D-C3E964F844FF>
/System/Library/Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/Versions/A/QuartzCore
    0x7fffa9d32000 -     0x7fffaa04dff7  com.apple.security (7.0 -
57740.20.22) <7E95D13A-0D52-36A9-A1C4-C21EE26AB2AB>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Security.framework/Versions/A/Security
    0x7fffaa04e000 -     0x7fffaa0c4ff7  com.apple.securityfoundation (6.0
- 55132.20.1) <8DDEA805-C6F7-3EF9-990F-136617DB942D>
/System/Library/Frameworks/SecurityFoundation.framework/Versions/A/SecurityFoundation
    0x7fffaa0ee000 -     0x7fffaa0f1ff3  com.apple.xpc.ServiceManagement
(1.0 - 1) <A88DACDF-71A9-3974-8D8D-DAA2B64F2CA5>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ServiceManagement.framework/Versions/A/ServiceManagement
    0x7fffaa476000 -     0x7fffaa4e7ff7  com.apple.SystemConfiguration
(1.14 - 1.14) <013957CA-2708-31F0-845D-11E271C96B94>
/System/Library/Frameworks/SystemConfiguration.framework/Versions/A/SystemConfiguration
    0x7fffacaff000 -     0x7fffacb1aff3  com.apple.AppContainer (4.0 -
307.20.1) <AE48030D-760D-3C46-A5EB-FD09B42543ED>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppContainer.framework/Versions/A/AppContainer
    0x7fffacb1b000 -     0x7fffacb28ff3  com.apple.AppSandbox (4.0 -
307.20.1) <6BCD6C7F-470A-3C6A-9A24-3F26037AD6F7>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppSandbox.framework/Versions/A/AppSandbox
    0x7fffacb29000 -     0x7fffacb4bffb  com.apple.framework.Apple80211
(12.0 - 1200.37) <25299C0F-7A30-3BAA-9945-DB1515F68A2C>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Apple80211.framework/Versions/A/Apple80211
    0x7fffacb4c000 -     0x7fffacb5bfdb  com.apple.AppleFSCompression (88 -
1.0) <D3A6F5F9-2132-34B5-933F-DF5D6733DE8B>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleFSCompression.framework/Versions/A/AppleFSCompression
    0x7fffacc44000 -     0x7fffacccf97f  com.apple.AppleJPEG (1.0 - 1)
<B4C3209B-58A5-359F-A898-F61B6C40E5E9>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleJPEG.framework/Versions/A/AppleJPEG
    0x7fffacd67000 -     0x7fffacd6effb  com.apple.AssetCacheServices (31 -
31) <13E874CA-86AB-33E7-A4D8-544D3B8157CD>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AssetCacheServices.framework/Versions/A/AssetCacheServices
    0x7fffad0eb000 -     0x7fffad169ff7  com.apple.backup.framework (1.8.1
- 1.8.1) <792B4983-DE9A-377D-8338-93719706D12F>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Backup.framework/Versions/A/Backup
    0x7fffadd87000 -     0x7fffaddaeffb  com.apple.ChunkingLibrary (172 -
172) <83E91936-305D-32A4-A256-5582B96B1852>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ChunkingLibrary.framework/Versions/A/ChunkingLibrary
    0x7fffaddaf000 -     0x7fffade41ffb  com.apple.CloudDocs (1.0 - 483.3)
<35F99B99-6F99-37F2-B347-8B8E86D83878>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CloudDocs.framework/Versions/A/CloudDocs
    0x7fffae6d5000 -     0x7fffae6deffb  com.apple.CommonAuth (4.0 - 2.0)
<D561391D-80B8-35F8-9EFF-1ACC89895E38>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CommonAuth.framework/Versions/A/CommonAuth
    0x7fffaedfa000 -     0x7fffaee0bff7  com.apple.CoreEmoji (1.0 - 39.1)
<54432658-8481-3F33-ADED-B60684311E11>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreEmoji.framework/Versions/A/CoreEmoji
    0x7fffaf0ed000 -     0x7fffaf11dff3  com.apple.CoreServicesInternal
(276 - 276) <CCB21255-89DC-3F53-A6D6-8FA8F693C837>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreServicesInternal.framework/Versions/A/CoreServicesInternal
    0x7fffaf3a6000 -     0x7fffaf430fff  com.apple.CoreSymbolication
(61050) <15C4AF49-2F85-3265-B53F-4925616C746E>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreSymbolication.framework/Versions/A/CoreSymbolication
    0x7fffaf431000 -     0x7fffaf56ffcf  com.apple.coreui (2.1 - 426.9.1)
<A7672B5D-9972-34B8-968A-188D422083AE>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreUI.framework/Versions/A/CoreUI
    0x7fffaf570000 -     0x7fffaf60fffb  com.apple.CoreUtils (4.3 - 430.70)
<946F5089-9F8D-3595-8208-AD945B26D267>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreUtils.framework/Versions/A/CoreUtils
    0x7fffaf65f000 -     0x7fffaf6c4ff3  com.apple.framework.CoreWiFi (12.0
- 1200.25.1) <8DAD3903-9A77-3E50-99C4-3C5708FB25B1>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreWiFi.framework/Versions/A/CoreWiFi
    0x7fffaf6c5000 -     0x7fffaf6d2fff  com.apple.CrashReporterSupport
(10.12 - 816) <BF292E0C-6CDB-3149-8177-4EF5DD72D544>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CrashReporterSupport.framework/Versions/A/CrashReporterSupport
    0x7fffaf778000 -     0x7fffaf7efff3  com.apple.datadetectorscore (7.0 -
539) <AA02538E-706E-305B-AABA-FA9A6F4C1B8C>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DataDetectorsCore.framework/Versions/A/DataDetectorsCore
    0x7fffaf829000 -     0x7fffaf868fff  com.apple.DebugSymbols (137 - 137)
<B229F3F7-250B-3151-8048-CEA7BF80FA52>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DebugSymbols.framework/Versions/A/DebugSymbols
    0x7fffaf869000 -     0x7fffaf97afff  com.apple.desktopservices (1.11.1
- 1.11.1) <03518A59-79B1-3B16-B923-52D6EFF04ADB>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DesktopServicesPriv.framework/Versions/A/DesktopServicesPriv
    0x7fffafc46000 -     0x7fffb0077ff7  com.apple.vision.FaceCore (3.3.2 -
3.3.2) <DEB42099-6927-332C-8D3E-D45096318D25>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/FaceCore.framework/Versions/A/FaceCore
    0x7fffb13b2000 -     0x7fffb13b2fff  libmetal_timestamp.dylib
(600.0.48.26) <681B9F09-0673-3C38-B636-9D77D338D1AF>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/GPUCompiler.framework/libmetal_timestamp.dylib
    0x7fffb13bf000 -     0x7fffb13caff3  libGPUSupportMercury.dylib
(12.4.5) <A08E7321-32C4-3008-97C3-870B6AB1E63D>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/GPUSupport.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGPUSupportMercury.dylib
    0x7fffb167c000 -     0x7fffb1698ff7  com.apple.GenerationalStorage (2.0
- 259) <43D40063-BD46-3008-8992-FF092B7C9A58>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/GenerationalStorage.framework/Versions/A/GenerationalStorage
    0x7fffb16b0000 -     0x7fffb1d48ff7  com.apple.GeoServices (1.0 -
1228.21.7.28.8) <E45ACAE1-FBF1-3275-A6DD-6D5092FD6EFC>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/GeoServices.framework/Versions/A/GeoServices
    0x7fffb1d8e000 -     0x7fffb1e04ffb  com.apple.Heimdal (4.0 - 2.0)
<418DD668-7288-3D33-BAFE-959DB96D0351>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Heimdal.framework/Versions/A/Heimdal
    0x7fffb2417000 -     0x7fffb241effb  com.apple.IOAccelerator (288.15 -
288.15) <DE5BC493-2F4E-3388-A887-DA5AD7BAD3F4>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/IOAccelerator.framework/Versions/A/IOAccelerator
    0x7fffb2420000 -     0x7fffb2434ff3  com.apple.IOPresentment (1.0 - 25)
<40934217-996A-3DDB-A8C4-484CA0F0222B>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/IOPresentment.framework/Versions/A/IOPresentment
    0x7fffb2435000 -     0x7fffb2457ff7  com.apple.IconServices (74.1 -
74.1) <F7B83970-4A72-3186-BBB3-90FA86C3E263>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/IconServices.framework/Versions/A/IconServices
    0x7fffb2539000 -     0x7fffb26edfff  com.apple.LanguageModeling (1.0 -
123) <10152D7F-C7C0-34AA-A295-D712D16C76E6>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/LanguageModeling.framework/Versions/A/LanguageModeling
    0x7fffb27c8000 -     0x7fffb2899ff3  com.apple.MMCS (1.3 - 379)
<14867D2F-6E87-351E-AB4B-9BD759364DFD>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MMCS.framework/Versions/A/MMCS
    0x7fffb2f99000 -     0x7fffb3011fef
 com.apple.MetalPerformanceShaders.MetalPerformanceShaders (1.0 - 1)
<EDE6F9AA-B863-3936-BA54-177B769080FD>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MetalPerformanceShaders.framework/Versions/A/MetalPerformanceShaders
    0x7fffb31a2000 -     0x7fffb31cafff
 com.apple.MultitouchSupport.framework (368.4 - 368.4)
<18778258-70B1-31BF-845D-1FACBF280108>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MultitouchSupport.framework/Versions/A/MultitouchSupport
    0x7fffb3277000 -     0x7fffb3281fff  com.apple.NetAuth (6.0 - 6.0)
<D57D5888-0290-3295-A1C4-D673D4DCB497>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/NetAuth.framework/Versions/A/NetAuth
    0x7fffb3a5d000 -     0x7fffb3a9eff7  com.apple.PerformanceAnalysis
(1.145 - 145) <73A73364-EFB6-3D0A-A7EA-7F924359B3C9>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/PerformanceAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/PerformanceAnalysis
    0x7fffb4104000 -     0x7fffb412fffb  com.apple.ProtectedCloudStorage
(1.0 - 1) <614C38AC-9D97-30D8-A196-02688634B584>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ProtectedCloudStorage.framework/Versions/A/ProtectedCloudStorage
    0x7fffb4130000 -     0x7fffb414afff  com.apple.ProtocolBuffer (1 - 249)
<D8B7694B-B598-3728-8583-9C4CC0F05B64>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ProtocolBuffer.framework/Versions/A/ProtocolBuffer
    0x7fffb4164000 -     0x7fffb4187ff3  com.apple.RemoteViewServices (2.0
- 124) <280DB828-4613-3DF8-ACBA-C91989B64347>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/RemoteViewServices.framework/Versions/A/RemoteViewServices
    0x7fffb4dba000 -     0x7fffb4dbdfff  com.apple.SecCodeWrapper (4.0 -
307.20.1) <2BBC8E7C-7B28-39D2-8273-2BA5ED7DAC45>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/SecCodeWrapper.framework/Versions/A/SecCodeWrapper
    0x7fffb4e4b000 -     0x7fffb4ec7fff  com.apple.Sharing (671.15 -
671.15) <37C29D52-CA6E-3E30-9CCF-F7B4A8DE6B9B>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Sharing.framework/Versions/A/Sharing
    0x7fffb4ee8000 -     0x7fffb513afef  com.apple.SkyLight (1.600.0 -
108.11) <5D0C258E-0816-3FF2-AA3C-A7B9F2DEC19C>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/SkyLight.framework/Versions/A/SkyLight
    0x7fffb5314000 -     0x7fffb5320fff  com.apple.SpeechRecognitionCore
(3.0.15 - 3.0.15) <BE386037-4B61-341F-80E2-5D8B5B50C8BC>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/SpeechRecognitionCore.framework/Versions/A/SpeechRecognitionCore
    0x7fffb5a04000 -     0x7fffb5a70ff3  com.apple.Symbolication (61080.2)
<8AB6B520-E8DE-392F-8B86-52098D2A2BA2>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Symbolication.framework/Versions/A/Symbolication
    0x7fffb5e67000 -     0x7fffb5e6dff7  com.apple.TCC (1.0 - 1)
<787E8FD8-21A7-39E6-87D4-6AD09156C5A0>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TCC.framework/Versions/A/TCC
    0x7fffb5ef9000 -     0x7fffb60baff3  com.apple.TextureIO (1.35 - 1.35)
<63D75E50-F3C2-3E8E-A49B-F53531C24C54>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TextureIO.framework/Versions/A/TextureIO
    0x7fffb612e000 -     0x7fffb612ffff  com.apple.TrustEvaluationAgent
(2.0 - 28) <6793B664-C4FC-3CD4-B0E7-25B9933391AC>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TrustEvaluationAgent.framework/Versions/A/TrustEvaluationAgent
    0x7fffb6130000 -     0x7fffb62bfffb  com.apple.UIFoundation (1.0 - 489)
<0CD14719-FC52-3AC5-87EF-775437927990>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/UIFoundation.framework/Versions/A/UIFoundation
    0x7fffb6d10000 -     0x7fffb6dbfff7  com.apple.ViewBridge (276 - 276)
<55494F8D-A20F-3D64-826F-E136D77AFC9D>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ViewBridge.framework/Versions/A/ViewBridge
    0x7fffb71e7000 -     0x7fffb71edfff  com.apple.XPCService (2.0 - 1)
<BC3FCE26-6219-3316-949F-37F7005C9A0F>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/XPCService.framework/Versions/A/XPCService
    0x7fffb72be000 -     0x7fffb72c0ffb  com.apple.loginsupport (1.0 - 1)
<03B57D6F-C210-32BC-B384-5B0E95660283>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/login.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/loginsupport.framework/Versions/A/loginsupport
    0x7fffb7315000 -     0x7fffb7330ff7  libCRFSuite.dylib (34)
<BACC371B-6153-36B5-BC54-3BCF26FBB221> /usr/lib/libCRFSuite.dylib
    0x7fffb7331000 -     0x7fffb733cfff  libChineseTokenizer.dylib (21)
<09E74E18-ADB2-30D2-A858-13691CB1186C> /usr/lib/libChineseTokenizer.dylib
    0x7fffb73ce000 -     0x7fffb73cfff3  libDiagnosticMessagesClient.dylib
(102) <422911A4-E273-3E88-BFC4-DF6470E48242>
/usr/lib/libDiagnosticMessagesClient.dylib
    0x7fffb73d0000 -     0x7fffb75e3fff  libFosl_dynamic.dylib (16.37)
<D5551823-1E3D-3BDE-968C-BF022EE4958D> /usr/lib/libFosl_dynamic.dylib
    0x7fffb75ff000 -     0x7fffb7606fff  libMatch.1.dylib (27)
<15FC6217-23E1-3DF0-A5F5-E4C67AED70B5> /usr/lib/libMatch.1.dylib
    0x7fffb7607000 -     0x7fffb7607fff  libOpenScriptingUtil.dylib (172)
<D025E180-BB3B-3FFA-98FC-B6835354D723> /usr/lib/libOpenScriptingUtil.dylib
    0x7fffb7608000 -     0x7fffb760bffb  libScreenReader.dylib (477.10.20)
<B48924E9-5301-3141-9D62-ADA2852D5BAA> /usr/lib/libScreenReader.dylib
    0x7fffb760c000 -     0x7fffb760dff3  libSystem.B.dylib (1238)
<CFC3669C-FB44-3A51-8815-1E84A168F3C5> /usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib
    0x7fffb7679000 -     0x7fffb76a4ffb  libarchive.2.dylib (41.20.1)
<FC116AC3-EB4A-3252-821C-4E1703879C82> /usr/lib/libarchive.2.dylib
    0x7fffb76a5000 -     0x7fffb7719fff  libate.dylib (1.12.12)
<DD989482-B873-3094-97BB-2B5AE8D3B544> /usr/lib/libate.dylib
    0x7fffb771d000 -     0x7fffb771dff3  libauto.dylib (187)
<5BBF6A00-CC76-389D-84E7-CA88EDADE683> /usr/lib/libauto.dylib
    0x7fffb771e000 -     0x7fffb772eff3  libbsm.0.dylib (34)
<20084796-B04D-3B35-A003-EA11459557A9> /usr/lib/libbsm.0.dylib
    0x7fffb772f000 -     0x7fffb773dff7  libbz2.1.0.dylib (38)
<6FD3B63F-0F86-3A25-BD5B-E243F58792C9> /usr/lib/libbz2.1.0.dylib
    0x7fffb773e000 -     0x7fffb7794ff7  libc++.1.dylib (307.4)
<BEE86868-F831-384C-919E-2B286ACFE87C> /usr/lib/libc++.1.dylib
    0x7fffb7795000 -     0x7fffb77bffff  libc++abi.dylib (307.2)
<1CEF8ABB-7E6D-3C2F-8E0A-E7884478DD23> /usr/lib/libc++abi.dylib
    0x7fffb77c0000 -     0x7fffb77d0ffb  libcmph.dylib (6)
<2B5D405E-2D0B-3320-ABD6-622934C86ABE> /usr/lib/libcmph.dylib
    0x7fffb77d1000 -     0x7fffb77e6fc3  libcompression.dylib (34)
<1691D6F2-46CD-3DA6-B44F-24CDD9BD0E4E> /usr/lib/libcompression.dylib
    0x7fffb77e7000 -     0x7fffb77e7ff7  libcoretls.dylib (121.1.1)
<F3BAB54C-DA82-37C3-A218-46FEB179D555> /usr/lib/libcoretls.dylib
    0x7fffb77e8000 -     0x7fffb77e9ffb  libcoretls_cfhelpers.dylib
(121.1.1) <D12709F3-BBE3-3CF7-9070-C2A0803F5526>
/usr/lib/libcoretls_cfhelpers.dylib
    0x7fffb78a3000 -     0x7fffb7987ff3  libcrypto.0.9.8.dylib (64)
<4CB423CE-0B86-334A-9335-FEE75198024F> /usr/lib/libcrypto.0.9.8.dylib
    0x7fffb7b25000 -     0x7fffb7b78ff7  libcups.2.dylib (450)
<04CA1F55-4B70-3D65-B4B1-62F6C271A9EF> /usr/lib/libcups.2.dylib
    0x7fffb7bf2000 -     0x7fffb7bf2fff  libenergytrace.dylib (15)
<A1B040A2-7977-3097-9ADF-34FF181EB970> /usr/lib/libenergytrace.dylib
    0x7fffb7c02000 -     0x7fffb7c07ff7  libheimdal-asn1.dylib (498.20.2)
<C9B5464F-4A2E-3E3F-B514-B0911B5CB0DA> /usr/lib/libheimdal-asn1.dylib
    0x7fffb7c08000 -     0x7fffb7cfaff7  libiconv.2.dylib (50)
<42125B35-81D7-3FC4-9475-A26DBE10884D> /usr/lib/libiconv.2.dylib
    0x7fffb7cfb000 -     0x7fffb7f20fff  libicucore.A.dylib (57132.0.1)
<C8176937-9271-3F0E-829D-F3BBB9DD44B5> /usr/lib/libicucore.A.dylib
    0x7fffb7f26000 -     0x7fffb7f27fff  liblangid.dylib (126)
<3F4530C9-8BE1-3AA7-9A82-98694D240866> /usr/lib/liblangid.dylib
    0x7fffb7f28000 -     0x7fffb7f41ffb  liblzma.5.dylib (10)
<44BD0279-99DD-36B5-8A6E-C11432E2098D> /usr/lib/liblzma.5.dylib
    0x7fffb7f42000 -     0x7fffb7f58ff7  libmarisa.dylib (5)
<2183D484-032D-3DE5-8984-3A14006E034E> /usr/lib/libmarisa.dylib
    0x7fffb7f59000 -     0x7fffb8203fff  libmecabra.dylib (744.2.2)
<C6C3EA2C-1DC7-3DCB-8A20-C645E38524AB> /usr/lib/libmecabra.dylib
    0x7fffb8236000 -     0x7fffb82afff3  libnetwork.dylib (856.20.4)
<5012EFF3-8FF4-317D-B328-AB21E3B5CA8C> /usr/lib/libnetwork.dylib
    0x7fffb82b0000 -     0x7fffb8680d97  libobjc.A.dylib (706)
<F9AFE665-A3A2-3285-9495-19803A565861> /usr/lib/libobjc.A.dylib
    0x7fffb8683000 -     0x7fffb8687fff  libpam.2.dylib (21)
<352F8FF6-2248-3594-B357-8D031DEFB06C> /usr/lib/libpam.2.dylib
    0x7fffb8688000 -     0x7fffb86b8ff7  libpcap.A.dylib (67)
<450DB888-2C0C-3085-A5F1-69324DFE902C> /usr/lib/libpcap.A.dylib
    0x7fffb86d6000 -     0x7fffb86f2ffb  libresolv.9.dylib (64)
<A244AE4C-00B0-396C-98FF-97FE4DB3DA30> /usr/lib/libresolv.9.dylib
    0x7fffb86f3000 -     0x7fffb872cff3  libsandbox.1.dylib (592.21.2)
<7A698C92-CD5C-3BFF-A215-2BE2DE31F88E> /usr/lib/libsandbox.1.dylib
    0x7fffb8742000 -     0x7fffb888afff  libsqlite3.dylib (252)
<FCA29CD2-E8E4-3324-8E2C-19BDC11F0338> /usr/lib/libsqlite3.dylib
    0x7fffb897c000 -     0x7fffb8989fff  libxar.1.dylib (354)
<AAFCF321-8100-3622-880B-9661DCA35D69> /usr/lib/libxar.1.dylib
    0x7fffb898d000 -     0x7fffb8a7cffb  libxml2.2.dylib (30.11)
<26676155-64CE-323F-B73C-AD77AF5982E8> /usr/lib/libxml2.2.dylib
    0x7fffb8a7d000 -     0x7fffb8aa6fff  libxslt.1.dylib (15.8)
<FFF5DD45-F544-34B2-BE3C-DB877DC60081> /usr/lib/libxslt.1.dylib
    0x7fffb8aa7000 -     0x7fffb8ab8ff3  libz.1.dylib (67)
<46E3FFA2-4328-327A-8D34-A03E20BFFB8E> /usr/lib/libz.1.dylib
    0x7fffb8ac7000 -     0x7fffb8acbff7  libcache.dylib (79)
<84E55656-FDA9-3B29-9E4F-BE31B2C0AA3C> /usr/lib/system/libcache.dylib
    0x7fffb8acc000 -     0x7fffb8ad6fff  libcommonCrypto.dylib (60092.20.1)
<31040F10-5E57-3B9C-8D5B-33AD87D1BEE8> /usr/lib/system/libcommonCrypto.dylib
    0x7fffb8ad7000 -     0x7fffb8adefff  libcompiler_rt.dylib (62)
<486BDE52-81B4-3446-BD72-23977CAE556F> /usr/lib/system/libcompiler_rt.dylib
    0x7fffb8adf000 -     0x7fffb8ae7fff  libcopyfile.dylib (138)
<0DA49B77-56EC-362D-98FF-FA78CFD986D6> /usr/lib/system/libcopyfile.dylib
    0x7fffb8ae8000 -     0x7fffb8b6afdb  libcorecrypto.dylib (442.20.2)
<2684CC01-087E-33E2-8219-AAA3BBD9BFD7> /usr/lib/system/libcorecrypto.dylib
    0x7fffb8b6b000 -     0x7fffb8b9dfff  libdispatch.dylib (703.20.1)
<877B505D-826C-3246-84F7-0F850636039E> /usr/lib/system/libdispatch.dylib
    0x7fffb8b9e000 -     0x7fffb8ba3ff3  libdyld.dylib (421.2)
<7BFA3476-6210-3BCB-8CE8-9B952F87BD84> /usr/lib/system/libdyld.dylib
    0x7fffb8ba4000 -     0x7fffb8ba4ffb  libkeymgr.dylib (28)
<09CD7CA6-46D2-3A9F-B9F1-7C4CA5CA0D68> /usr/lib/system/libkeymgr.dylib
    0x7fffb8ba5000 -     0x7fffb8bb1ffb  libkxld.dylib (3789.21.3)
<F12B5274-44AD-3268-A793-31EF351A4BD9> /usr/lib/system/libkxld.dylib
    0x7fffb8bb2000 -     0x7fffb8bb2fff  liblaunch.dylib (972.20.3)
<7AB2E2EA-8B47-3420-87CE-5EE18A4EEE49> /usr/lib/system/liblaunch.dylib
    0x7fffb8bb3000 -     0x7fffb8bb8fff  libmacho.dylib (894)
<1EAE5ADD-490C-3B1F-9F97-447BA8E0E90F> /usr/lib/system/libmacho.dylib
    0x7fffb8bb9000 -     0x7fffb8bbbff3  libquarantine.dylib (85)
<F3E47D7C-8776-327C-9426-DD7DEB30DBDD> /usr/lib/system/libquarantine.dylib
    0x7fffb8bbc000 -     0x7fffb8bbdffb  libremovefile.dylib (45)
<C4FC07FF-ED86-382E-B06F-33C34718080C> /usr/lib/system/libremovefile.dylib
    0x7fffb8bbe000 -     0x7fffb8bd6ff7  libsystem_asl.dylib (349.1.1)
<F0987490-8427-367F-B302-A05A7D61FEBF> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_asl.dylib
    0x7fffb8bd7000 -     0x7fffb8bd7ff7  libsystem_blocks.dylib (67)
<B8C3701D-5A91-3D35-999D-2DC8D5393525>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_blocks.dylib
    0x7fffb8bd8000 -     0x7fffb8c65fef  libsystem_c.dylib (1158.20.4)
<5F9531F5-EDA3-3D25-A827-3E0FD6B392BA> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_c.dylib
    0x7fffb8c66000 -     0x7fffb8c69ffb  libsystem_configuration.dylib
(888.20.5) <CDC55FCB-C1FC-350D-A919-5DBCFC835B63>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_configuration.dylib
    0x7fffb8c6a000 -     0x7fffb8c6dfff  libsystem_coreservices.dylib
(41.2) <5DE691C6-7EE6-3210-895D-9EA3ECBC09B4>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_coreservices.dylib
    0x7fffb8c6e000 -     0x7fffb8c86ffb  libsystem_coretls.dylib (121.1.1)
<8F7E9B12-400D-3276-A9C5-4546B0258554>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_coretls.dylib
    0x7fffb8c87000 -     0x7fffb8c8dfff  libsystem_dnssd.dylib (765.20.4)
<28E52C39-DF10-340F-A3EC-C0119AF6361F> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_dnssd.dylib
    0x7fffb8c8e000 -     0x7fffb8cb7fff  libsystem_info.dylib (503)
<C686B834-5E7D-382C-AF6E-44AB78EE83E2> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_info.dylib
    0x7fffb8cb8000 -     0x7fffb8cdaff7  libsystem_kernel.dylib (3789.21.3)
<EC53F92A-0DFA-3027-A220-414A01F17B2E>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_kernel.dylib
    0x7fffb8cdb000 -     0x7fffb8d22fe7  libsystem_m.dylib (3121.4)
<7F86C291-B105-31C1-9923-90EBAB22B73F> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_m.dylib
    0x7fffb8d23000 -     0x7fffb8d41ff7  libsystem_malloc.dylib (116)
<F9840080-4C2C-3F3B-8087-7C738F12A1C7>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_malloc.dylib
    0x7fffb8d42000 -     0x7fffb8d99ff3  libsystem_network.dylib (856.20.4)
<2BAFB24F-999C-3148-BDD8-F28E05F716F7>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_network.dylib
    0x7fffb8d9a000 -     0x7fffb8da3ff3  libsystem_networkextension.dylib
(563.20.3) <971DD3AD-D17A-32FF-95DE-0A5A979E68AE>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_networkextension.dylib
    0x7fffb8da4000 -     0x7fffb8dadff3  libsystem_notify.dylib (165.20.1)
<EAD023A2-AD3F-31C8-9489-274B9A42DA61>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_notify.dylib
    0x7fffb8dae000 -     0x7fffb8db6fe7  libsystem_platform.dylib (126.1.2)
<2F2D6A81-C36C-353D-B27B-A6643A32375E>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_platform.dylib
    0x7fffb8db7000 -     0x7fffb8dc1ff7  libsystem_pthread.dylib (218.20.1)
<46375095-4731-3034-9D87-396DE95FC697>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_pthread.dylib
    0x7fffb8dc2000 -     0x7fffb8dc5ff7  libsystem_sandbox.dylib (592.21.2)
<2D42A2BF-A7AF-352A-A821-D8F6E85A63AC>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_sandbox.dylib
    0x7fffb8dc6000 -     0x7fffb8dc7fff  libsystem_secinit.dylib (24)
<A54B8FEF-E792-3C54-8E0B-E80A376662F2>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_secinit.dylib
    0x7fffb8dc8000 -     0x7fffb8dcffff  libsystem_symptoms.dylib (532.1.1)
<8FB7CA37-79EF-3651-B5B9-B5E1E0947067>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_symptoms.dylib
    0x7fffb8dd0000 -     0x7fffb8df0ff7  libsystem_trace.dylib (518.20.8)
<C029B910-A65F-35F6-B194-B933B454EAB4> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_trace.dylib
    0x7fffb8df1000 -     0x7fffb8df6ffb  libunwind.dylib (35.3)
<9F7C2AD8-A9A7-3DE4-828D-B0F0F166AAA0> /usr/lib/system/libunwind.dylib
    0x7fffb8df7000 -     0x7fffb8e20ff7  libxpc.dylib (972.20.3)
<85EB25FD-218F-38EE-9E69-391CC8EBE6C5> /usr/lib/system/libxpc.dylib

External Modification Summary:
  Calls made by other processes targeting this process:
    task_for_pid: 5
    thread_create: 0
    thread_set_state: 0
  Calls made by this process:
    task_for_pid: 0
    thread_create: 0
    thread_set_state: 0
  Calls made by all processes on this machine:
    task_for_pid: 17719484
    thread_create: 0
    thread_set_state: 0

VM Region Summary:
ReadOnly portion of Libraries: Total=282.7M resident=0K(0%)
swapped_out_or_unallocated=282.7M(100%)
Writable regions: Total=259.2M written=0K(0%) resident=0K(0%)
swapped_out=0K(0%) unallocated=259.2M(100%)

                                VIRTUAL   REGION
REGION TYPE                        SIZE    COUNT (non-coalesced)
===========                     =======  =======
Accelerate framework               128K        2
Activity Tracing                   256K        2
CG backing stores                 12.4M        6
CG image                            68K       12
CoreAnimation                       40K        8
CoreUI image data                  696K        7
CoreUI image file                  156K        3
Foundation                           4K        2
Kernel Alloc Once                    8K        2
MALLOC                           182.1M       57
MALLOC guard page                   48K       10
MALLOC_LARGE (reserved)           2348K        3         reserved VM
address space (unallocated)
Memory Tag 242                      12K        2
STACK GUARD                       55.7M       13
Stack                             13.9M       14
VM_ALLOCATE                        100K       18
__DATA                            76.7M      278
__GLSLBUILTINS                    2588K        2
__IMAGE                            528K        2
__LINKEDIT                       114.9M       24
__TEXT                           167.8M      243
__UNICODE                          556K        2
mapped file                      133.5M       15
shared memory                     16.4M       16
===========                     =======  =======
TOTAL                            780.9M      719
TOTAL, minus reserved VM space   778.6M      719

Model: MacBookPro11,3, BootROM MBP112.0138.B17, 4 processors, Intel Core
i7, 2.5 GHz, 16 GB, SMC 2.19f12
Graphics: Intel Iris Pro, Intel Iris Pro, Built-In
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M, NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M, PCIe, 2048 MB
Memory Module: BANK 0/DIMM0, 8 GB, DDR3, 1600 MHz, 0x80AD,
0x484D54343147533641465238412D50422020
Memory Module: BANK 1/DIMM0, 8 GB, DDR3, 1600 MHz, 0x80AD,
0x484D54343147533641465238412D50422020
AirPort: spairport_wireless_card_type_airport_extreme (0x14E4, 0x134),
Broadcom BCM43xx 1.0 (7.21.171.47.1a8)
Bluetooth: Version 5.0.1f7, 3 services, 27 devices, 1 incoming serial ports
Network Service: Thunderbolt Ethernet, Ethernet, en4
Network Service: Wi-Fi, AirPort, en0
Network Service: Thunderbolt Bridge, Ethernet, bridge0
PCI Card: Apple 57762-A0, Ethernet Controller, Thunderbolt@195,0,0
Serial ATA Device: APPLE SSD SM0512F, 500.28 GB
USB Device: USB 3.0 Bus
USB Device: USB3.0 Hub
USB Device: USB3.0 Hub
USB Device: USB3.0 Hub
USB Device: Apple Internal Keyboard / Trackpad
USB Device: BRCM20702 Hub
USB Device: Bluetooth USB Host Controller
USB Device: USB2.0 Hub
USB Device: USB2.0 Hub
USB Device: USB2.0 Hub
USB Device: Magic Trackpad 2
USB Device: USB2.0 Hub
USB Device: KB800HM Kinesis Freestyle2 for Mac
Thunderbolt Bus: MacBook Pro, Apple Inc., 17.1
Thunderbolt Device: Macintosh, Apple Inc.
Thunderbolt Device: Thunderbolt to Gigabit Ethernet Adapter, Apple Inc., 3,
5.5

On Sat, Oct 15, 2016 at 3:53 PM Alan Third <[email-masked]> wrote:

> On Wed, Oct 12, 2016 at 07:44:01PM +0000, Jean de Largentaye wrote:
> > crashing in org.gnu.Emacs in deliver_fatal_thread_signal • Uncaught
> > Exception 'NSInternalInconsistencyException': nextEventMatchingMask
> should
> > only be called from the Main Thread!terminating with uncaught exception
> of
> > type NSException : at com.apple.AppKit in -[NSApplication(NSEvent)
> > shouldBeTreatedAsInkEvent:] + 0
> >
> > Apparently, calling nextEventMatchingMask from a background thread is
> > risky, and this has been made an assert as on 10.12, hence the crash.
>
> Hi, is there any chance you could provide a full backtrace? I can’t
> tell where the problem is and can’t reproduce myself as I’ve not
> upgraded to 10.12 yet.
> --
> Alan Third
>