Subject: Re: bug#24667: AUCTeX citation color

From: Arash Esbati <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2016 21:54:28 +0200

Hi Mosè,

Mosè Giordano <[email-masked]> writes:

> 2016-10-16 12:03 GMT+02:00 Arash Esbati <[email-masked]>:
>>
>> As a personal note, I'm not really happy with the
>> function `natbib-note-args' which inserts a pair of brackets when pre
>> and post notes are omitted:
>
> By the way, `natbib-note-args' is a pretty old function, but doesn't
> follow the standard naming adopted within AUCTeX nowadays.  If you're
> going to touch it, please rename it.

I can rename and fix the behaviour of `natbib-note-args', I presume that
I am not the only person who dislikes the addition of those brackets.

> However, you explained that this is not the case, so I think you can
> apply the patch you suggested yesterday.

Done.  I missed to mention bug#24667 in the ChangeLog entry, but not a
big deal I think since the bug was already closed ;-)

Again, thanks for your comments.

Best, Arash