Subject: bug#24667: AUCTeX citation color

From: Mosè Giordano <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2016 18:01:11 +0200

Hi Arash,

2016-10-15 14:53 GMT+02:00 Arash Esbati <[email-masked]>:
> That was also was my first answer, but then I realized that biblatex.el
> doesn't have support for natbib compat macros (cf. biblatex manual,
> §3.8.9 natbib Compatibility Commands).  I asked Travis to file this bug
> report (thanks btw), I think the appended patch fixes the issue.  It is
> mostly taken from natbib.el, function `LaTeX-biblatex-natbib-note-args'
> is a modified version of `natbib-note-args' and I think that `(when
> TeX-arg-cite-note-p' is not really needed, but I didn't touch it since
> it doesn't hurt either.

Why copying most of natbib.el instead of running the corresponding
hook?  If the problem is the function to run, you can define and use
in natbib.el a local variable holding the name of the function.  In
biblatex.el that variable would be set to
`LaTeX-biblatex-natbib-note-args'.

Bye,
Mosè