Subject: bug#24640: Crashes in 25.1

From: Reuben Thomas <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2016 17:12:36 +0100

On 10 October 2016 at 07:15, Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]> wrote:

>
> I'm not sure.  What compiler switches yo used, and what is your GCC
> version?
>

​$ ./config.status --config
'--enable-checking=yes,glyphs' '--enable-check-lisp-object-type'
'CFLAGS=-O2 -g3'
'PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/home/rrt/.local/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/pkgconfig:/home/rrt/.local/share/pkgconfig'
​$​
 gcc --version
gcc-5.real (Ubuntu 5.4.0-6ubuntu1~16.04.2) 5.4.0 20160609
​

> Can you give me a shell login to your machine, and set it up so that
> after a login I could connect to the GDB session with a crashed Emacs?
> SSH is fine.
>

​Yes, no problem. I'll contact you privately about this.

-- 
http://rrt.sc3d.org