Subject: bug#24640: Crashes in 25.1

From: Reuben Thomas <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2016 00:12:26 +0100

Using 25.1 Ubuntu packages from https://launchpad.net/~adrozdoff

Core was generated by `/home/rrt/.local/bin/emacs'.
Program terminated with signal SIGABRT, Aborted.
#0  0x00007fe0d911f2a9 in raise (sig=sig@entry=6) at
../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/pt-raise.c:35
35 ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/pt-raise.c: No such file or directory.
[Current thread is 1 (Thread 0x7fe0e00bab00 (LWP 16170))]
(gdb) where
#0  0x00007fe0d911f2a9 in raise (sig=sig@entry=6) at
../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/pt-raise.c:35
#1  0x00000000004ef104 in terminate_due_to_signal (sig=sig@entry=6,
backtrace_limit=backtrace_limit@entry=40) at emacs.c:381
#2  0x0000000000508383 in emacs_abort () at sysdep.c:2247
#3  0x0000000000563540 in Fsignal (error_symbol=error_symbol@entry=28656,
data=101381475) at eval.c:1478
#4  0x0000000000563549 in xsignal (error_symbol=error_symbol@entry=28656,
data=<optimised out>) at eval.c:1577
#5  0x0000000000563577 in xsignal1 (error_symbol=error_symbol@entry=28656,
arg=<optimised out>) at eval.c:1592
#6  0x00000000005330db in compile_pattern (posix=<optimised out>,
translate=0, pattern=<optimised out>, cp=0xb90db8 <searchbufs+1080>) at
search.c:154
#7  0x00000000005330db in compile_pattern (pattern=pattern@entry=52039844,
regp=regp@entry=0x0, translate=translate@entry=0, posix=posix@entry=false,
multibyte=<optimised out>) at search.c:237
#8  0x00000000005352a1 in fast_string_match_internal
(regexp=regexp@entry=52039844,
string=string@entry=91929188, table=table@entry=0) at search.c:471
#9  0x000000000051cf51 in Ffind_file_name_handler (string=91929188,
regexp=52039844) at lisp.h:4010
#10 0x000000000051cf51 in Ffind_file_name_handler
(filename=filename@entry=91929188,
operation=operation@entry=19872)
    at fileio.c:292
#11 0x000000000051e460 in Fexpand_file_name (name=91929188,
default_directory=default_directory@entry=0) at fileio.c:809
#12 0x000000000052425d in Fdo_auto_save (no_message=<optimised out>,
    no_message@entry=44448, current_only=current_only@entry=0) at
fileio.c:5521
#13 0x00000000004eef20 in shut_down_emacs (sig=sig@entry=11,
stuff=stuff@entry=0) at emacs.c:2000
#14 0x00000000004ef0d5 in terminate_due_to_signal (sig=sig@entry=11,
backtrace_limit=backtrace_limit@entry=40) at emacs.c:365
#15 0x0000000000506fce in handle_fatal_signal (sig=sig@entry=11) at
sysdep.c:1601
#16 0x00000000005071f3 in deliver_thread_signal (sig=sig@entry=11,
handler=0x506fc0 <handle_fatal_signal>) at sysdep.c:1575
#17 0x000000000050725f in handle_sigsegv (sig=11) at sysdep.c:1613
#18 0x000000000050725f in handle_sigsegv (sig=11, siginfo=<optimised out>,
arg=<optimised out>) at sysdep.c:1695
#19 0x00007fe0d911f3d0 in <signal handler called> () at
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libpthread.so.0
#20 0x000000000054a8e9 in mark_object (arg=<optimised out>) at alloc.c:6446
#21 0x000000000054a9cb in mark_object (arg=<optimised out>) at alloc.c:6539
#22 0x000000000054a9cb in mark_object (arg=<optimised out>) at alloc.c:6539
#23 0x000000000054b20c in Fgarbage_collect (end=0x7fff0376df88) at
alloc.c:5745
#24 0x000000000054b20c in Fgarbage_collect () at alloc.c:5979
#25 0x000000000059979e in exec_byte_code () at lisp.h:4656
#26 0x000000000059979e in exec_byte_code (bytestr=<optimised out>,
vector=<optimised out>, maxdepth=<optimised out>,
args_template=args_template@entry=0, nargs=nargs@entry=0, args=<optimised
out>, args@entry=0x0) at bytecode.c:714
#27 0x000000000056283f in funcall_lambda (fun=78975333, nargs=nargs@entry=1,
arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7fff0376e300)
    at eval.c:2921
#28 0x0000000000562c3b in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=args@entry=0x7fff0376e2f8)
at eval.c:2754
#29 0x00000000005975d3 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=<optimised out>,
vector=<optimised out>, maxdepth=<optimised out>,
args_template=args_template@entry=0, nargs=nargs@entry=0, args=<optimised
out>, args@entry=0x0) at bytecode.c:880
#30 0x000000000056283f in funcall_lambda (fun=78974597, nargs=nargs@entry=2,
arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7fff0376e520)
    at eval.c:2921
#31 0x0000000000562c3b in Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=args@entry=0x7fff0376e518)
at eval.c:2754
#32 0x00000000005975d3 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=<optimised out>,
vector=<optimised out>, maxdepth=<optimised out>,
args_template=args_template@entry=0, nargs=nargs@entry=0, args=<optimised
out>, args@entry=0x0) at bytecode.c:880
#33 0x000000000056283f in funcall_lambda (fun=78926773, nargs=nargs@entry=1,
arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7fff0376e740)
    at eval.c:2921
#34 0x0000000000562c3b in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=args@entry=0x7fff0376e738)
at eval.c:2754
#35 0x00000000005975d3 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=<optimised out>,
vector=<optimised out>, maxdepth=<optimised out>,
args_template=args_template@entry=0, nargs=nargs@entry=0, args=<optimised
out>, args@entry=0x0) at bytecode.c:880
#36 0x000000000056283f in funcall_lambda (fun=78925797, nargs=nargs@entry=2,
arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7fff0376e958)
    at eval.c:2921
#37 0x0000000000562c3b in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=3,
args=0x7fff0376e950) at eval.c:2754
#38 0x0000000000564020 in Fapply (nargs=nargs@entry=2,
args=args@entry=0x7fff0376ea10)
at eval.c:2321
#39 0x000000000056425c in apply1 (fn=56303360, arg=<optimised out>) at
eval.c:2537
#40 0x000000000056163e in internal_condition_case_1 (bfun=bfun@entry=0x59b3f0
<read_process_output_call>, arg=103083523, handlers=handlers@entry=19056,
hfun=hfun@entry=0x59b370 <read_process_output_error_handler>) at eval.c:1333
#41 0x000000000059af2d in read_process_output (coding=0x53b3920,
nbytes=652, chars=0x7fff0376eaa0 "Unescaped left brace in regex is
deprecated, passed through in regex; marked by <-- HERE in m/\\\\begin{ <--
HERE tex}(.*?)\\\\end{tex}/ at /usr/bin/texify line 521.\nUnescaped left
brace in regex is depre"..., p=0x287) at process.c:5440
#42 0x000000000059af2d in read_process_output (proc=proc@entry=86121909,
channel=<optimised out>) at process.c:5351
#43 0x000000000059cd88 in status_notify
(deleting_process=deleting_process@entry=0x0, wait_proc=wait_proc@entry=0x0)
    at process.c:6655
#44 0x00000000005a37ae in wait_reading_process_output
(time_limit=<optimised out>, nsecs=<optimised out>, read_kbd=read_kbd@entry=-1,
do_display=do_display@entry=true, wait_for_cell=wait_for_cell@entry=0,
wait_proc=wait_proc@entry=0x0, just_wait_proc=0) at process.c:4663
#45 0x00000000004fa0b4 in read_char (end_time=0x7fff037706f0,
used_mouse_menu=0x0, kbp=<synthetic pointer>)
    at keyboard.c:3798
#46 0x00000000004fa0b4 in read_char (used_mouse_menu=<optimised out>,
local_getcjmp=<optimised out>, end_time=<optimised out>) at keyboard.c:2148
#47 0x00000000004fa0b4 in read_char (used_mouse_menu=<optimised out>,
prev_event=<optimised out>, local_getcjmp=<optimised out>,
end_time=<optimised out>) at keyboard.c:2211
#48 0x00000000004fa0b4 in read_char (commandflag=commandflag@entry=0,
map=map@entry=0, prev_event=prev_event@entry=0,
used_mouse_menu=used_mouse_menu@entry=0x0, end_time=0x7fff037706f0) at
keyboard.c:2799
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
#49 0x0000000000580baf in read_filtered_event (no_switch_frame=false,
ascii_required=false, error_nonascii=false, input_method=<optimised out>,
seconds=<optimised out>) at lread.c:614
#50 0x0000000000562e1f in Ffuncall (nargs=4, args=args@entry=0x7fff03770810)
at eval.c:2700
#51 0x00000000005975d3 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=<optimised out>,
vector=<optimised out>, maxdepth=<optimised out>, args_template=<optimised
out>, nargs=nargs@entry=1, args=<optimised out>, args@entry=0x877d4c
<pure+126988>) at bytecode.c:880
#52 0x0000000000562976 in funcall_lambda (fun=140733251521104,
nargs=nargs@entry=1, arg_vector=0x877d4c <pure+126988>,
    arg_vector@entry=0x7fff037709b8) at eval.c:2855
#53 0x0000000000562c3b in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=args@entry=0x7fff037709b0)
at eval.c:2754
#54 0x00000000005975d3 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=<optimised out>,
vector=<optimised out>, maxdepth=<optimised out>, args_template=<optimised
out>, nargs=nargs@entry=0, args=<optimised out>, args@entry=0x3dd8da4) at
bytecode.c:880
#55 0x0000000000562976 in funcall_lambda (fun=140733251521824,
nargs=nargs@entry=0, arg_vector=0x3dd8da4,
    arg_vector@entry=0x7fff03770c98) at eval.c:2855
#56 0x0000000000562c3b in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=1,
args=args@entry=0x7fff03770c90)
at eval.c:2754
#57 0x00000000005641bc in Fapply (nargs=2, args=0x7fff03770c90) at
eval.c:2274
#58 0x0000000000562d41 in Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=args@entry=0x7fff03770c88)
at eval.c:2673
#59 0x00000000005975d3 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=<optimised out>,
vector=<optimised out>, maxdepth=<optimised out>,
args_template=args_template@entry=0, nargs=nargs@entry=0, args=<optimised
out>, args@entry=0x0) at bytecode.c:880
#60 0x000000000056283f in funcall_lambda (fun=10146693, nargs=nargs@entry=1,
arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7fff03770ea8)
    at eval.c:2921
#61 0x0000000000562c3b in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=2,
args=args@entry=0x7fff03770ea0)
at eval.c:2754
#62 0x0000000000562f3a in call1 (fn=fn@entry=45264, arg1=arg1@entry=80505365)
at eval.c:2552
#63 0x00000000004f49c8 in timer_check (idle_timers=<optimised out>,
timers=<optimised out>) at keyboard.c:4427
#64 0x00000000004f49c8 in timer_check () at keyboard.c:4489
#65 0x00000000004f4d89 in readable_events (flags=flags@entry=1) at
keyboard.c:3328
#66 0x00000000004f6608 in get_input_pending (flags=flags@entry=1) at
keyboard.c:6725
#67 0x00000000004f8d78 in detect_input_pending_run_timers
(do_display=do_display@entry=true) at keyboard.c:9862
#68 0x00000000005a2abb in wait_reading_process_output
(time_limit=time_limit@entry=30, nsecs=nsecs@entry=0,
read_kbd=read_kbd@entry=-1, do_display=do_display@entry=true,
wait_for_cell=wait_for_cell@entry=0, wait_proc=wait_proc@entry=0x0,
just_wait_proc=0) at process.c:4958
#69 0x0000000000422e12 in sit_for (timeout=<optimised out>,
reading=reading@entry=true, display_option=display_option@entry=1) at
dispnew.c:5762
#70 0x00000000004fb273 in read_char (commandflag=commandflag@entry=1,
map=map@entry=94322451, prev_event=0,
used_mouse_menu=used_mouse_menu@entry=0x7fff03771b4b,
end_time=end_time@entry=0x0) at keyboard.c:2714
#71 0x00000000004fbeda in read_key_sequence
(keybuf=keybuf@entry=0x7fff03771c20,
prompt=prompt@entry=0, dont_downcase_last=dont_downcase_last@entry=false,
can_return_switch_frame=can_return_switch_frame@entry=true,
fix_current_buffer=fix_current_buffer@entry=true,
prevent_redisplay=prevent_redisplay@entry=false, bufsize=30) at
keyboard.c:9063
#72 0x00000000004fdb26 in command_loop_1 () at keyboard.c:1365
#73 0x00000000005615b2 in internal_condition_case (bfun=bfun@entry=0x4fd920
<command_loop_1>, handlers=handlers@entry=19056, hfun=hfun@entry=0x4f4080
<cmd_error>) at eval.c:1309
#74 0x00000000004ef54c in command_loop_2 (ignore=ignore@entry=0) at
keyboard.c:1107
#75 0x0000000000561553 in internal_catch (tag=tag@entry=45840,
func=func@entry=0x4ef530 <command_loop_2>, arg=arg@entry=0)
    at eval.c:1074
#76 0x00000000004ef509 in command_loop () at keyboard.c:1086
#77 0x00000000004f3c77 in recursive_edit_1 () at keyboard.c:692
#78 0x00000000004f3fb8 in Frecursive_edit () at keyboard.c:763
#79 0x0000000000418dfe in main (argc=1, argv=0x7fff03771fa8) at emacs.c:1626
(gdb)

​I tried ​building the current emacs-25 branch with ./configure
--with-xwidgets --with-cairo --with-modules, I get a different crash:

Program terminated with signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault.
#0  0x00007f1fd486a2a9 in raise (sig=sig@entry=11) at
../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/pt-raise.c:35
35 ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/pt-raise.c: No such file or directory.
[Current thread is 1 (Thread 0x7f1fdd77ab00 (LWP 2411))]
(gdb) where
#0  0x00007f1fd486a2a9 in raise (sig=sig@entry=11) at
../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/pt-raise.c:35
#1  0x00000000004f11c4 in terminate_due_to_signal (sig=sig@entry=11,
backtrace_limit=backtrace_limit@entry=40) at emacs.c:381
#2  0x000000000050901e in handle_fatal_signal (sig=sig@entry=11) at
sysdep.c:1601
#3  0x0000000000509243 in deliver_thread_signal (sig=sig@entry=11,
handler=0x509010 <handle_fatal_signal>) at sysdep.c:1575
#4  0x00000000005092af in handle_sigsegv (sig=11) at sysdep.c:1613
#5  0x00000000005092af in handle_sigsegv (sig=11, siginfo=<optimised out>,
arg=<optimised out>) at sysdep.c:1695
#6  0x00007f1fd486a3d0 in <signal handler called> () at
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libpthread.so.0
#7  0x000000000056dd24 in sxhash (y=<error reading variable: Cannot access
memory at address 0x0>, x=0) at lisp.h:2025
#8  0x000000000056dd24 in sxhash (len=<optimised out>, ptr=<optimised out>)
at fns.c:4246
#9  0x000000000056dd24 in sxhash (len=<optimised out>, ptr=<optimised out>)
at fns.c:4258
#10 0x000000000056dd24 in sxhash (obj=<optimised out>, depth=depth@entry=1)
at fns.c:4371
#11 0x000000000056dd8e in sxhash (depth=1, obj=<optimised out>) at
fns.c:4296
#12 0x000000000056dd8e in sxhash (depth=0, list=12657603) at fns.c:4298
#13 0x000000000056dd8e in sxhash (obj=<optimised out>, depth=0) at
fns.c:4391
#14 0x00000000005700f1 in hash_lookup (h=h@entry=0x123d968,
key=key@entry=12657603,
hash=hash@entry=0x0) at fns.c:3944
#15 0x00000000005701c6 in Fgethash (key=key@entry=12657603, table=19126637,
dflt=dflt@entry=0) at fns.c:4621
#16 0x00000000005c4462 in ftfont_lookup_cache (key=12657603,
cache_for=cache_for@entry=FTFONT_CACHE_FOR_FACE) at ftfont.c:375
#17 0x00000000005c557e in ftfont_close (font=0x13399f0) at ftfont.c:1329
#18 0x000000000054964d in sweep_vectors () at alloc.c:3219
#19 0x000000000054d747 in Fgarbage_collect () at alloc.c:6981
#20 0x000000000054d747 in Fgarbage_collect (end=0x7ffe7d9773f8) at
alloc.c:5795
#21 0x000000000054d747 in Fgarbage_collect () at alloc.c:5979
#22 0x0000000000564b54 in Ffuncall () at lisp.h:4656
#23 0x0000000000564b54 in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=2,
args=args@entry=0x7ffe7d9775c0)
at eval.c:2648
#24 0x0000000000564f7a in call1 (fn=fn@entry=21648, arg1=arg1@entry=71809572)
at eval.c:2557
#25 0x0000000000588064 in readevalloop (readcharfun=readcharfun@entry=24384,
stream=stream@entry=0x447bd50, sourcename=sourcename@entry=71809572,
printflag=printflag@entry=false, unibyte=unibyte@entry=0,
readfun=readfun@entry=0, start=0, end=0)
    at lread.c:1830
#26 0x000000000058874c in Fload (file=9181396, noerror=noerror@entry=0,
nomessage=nomessage@entry=44784, nosuffix=nosuffix@entry=0,
must_suffix=<optimised out>, must_suffix@entry=44784) at lread.c:1335
#27 0x000000000056658f in Fautoload_do_load (fundef=9508451,
funname=4814608, macro_only=0) at eval.c:1962
#28 0x0000000000564e5f in Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=args@entry=0x7ffe7d977940)
at eval.c:2705
#29 0x000000000059c8d3 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=<optimised out>,
vector=<optimised out>, maxdepth=<optimised out>, args_template=<optimised
out>, nargs=nargs@entry=1, args=<optimised out>, args@entry=0x4131664) at
bytecode.c:880
#30 0x00000000005649b6 in funcall_lambda (fun=140731005500480,
nargs=nargs@entry=1, arg_vector=0x4131664,
    arg_vector@entry=0x7ffe7d977b98) at eval.c:2860
#31 0x0000000000564c7b in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=args@entry=0x7ffe7d977b90)
at eval.c:2759
#32 0x000000000059c8d3 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=<optimised out>,
vector=<optimised out>, maxdepth=<optimised out>, args_template=<optimised
out>, nargs=nargs@entry=10, args=<optimised out>, args@entry=0x4130fc4) at
bytecode.c:880
#33 0x00000000005649b6 in funcall_lambda (fun=140731005501328,
nargs=nargs@entry=10, arg_vector=0x4130fc4,
    arg_vector@entry=0x7ffe7d977d58) at eval.c:2860
#34 0x0000000000564c7b in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=11,
args=0x7ffe7d977d50) at eval.c:2759
#35 0x0000000000566060 in Fapply (nargs=<optimised out>,
args=0x7ffe7d977f10) at eval.c:2326
#36 0x0000000000564d81 in Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=args@entry=0x7ffe7d977f08)
at eval.c:2678
#37 0x000000000059c8d3 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=<optimised out>,
vector=<optimised out>, maxdepth=<optimised out>, args_template=<optimised
out>, nargs=nargs@entry=0, args=<optimised out>, args@entry=0x41306c4) at
bytecode.c:880
#38 0x00000000005649b6 in funcall_lambda (fun=140731005501776,
nargs=nargs@entry=0, arg_vector=0x41306c4,
    arg_vector@entry=0x7ffe7d9780c0) at eval.c:2860
#39 0x0000000000564c7b in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=args@entry=0x7ffe7d9780b8)
at eval.c:2759
#40 0x000000000059c8d3 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=<optimised out>,
vector=<optimised out>, maxdepth=<optimised out>, args_template=<optimised
out>, nargs=nargs@entry=0, args=<optimised out>, args@entry=0x41303f4) at
bytecode.c:880
#41 0x00000000005649b6 in funcall_lambda (fun=140731005502496,
nargs=nargs@entry=0, arg_vector=0x41303f4,
    arg_vector@entry=0x7ffe7d978398) at eval.c:2860
#42 0x0000000000564c7b in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=1,
args=args@entry=0x7ffe7d978390)
at eval.c:2759
#43 0x00000000005661fc in Fapply (nargs=2, args=0x7ffe7d978390) at
eval.c:2279
#44 0x0000000000564d81 in Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=args@entry=0x7ffe7d978388)
at eval.c:2678
#45 0x000000000059c8d3 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=<optimised out>,
vector=<optimised out>, maxdepth=<optimised out>,
args_template=args_template@entry=0, nargs=nargs@entry=0, args=<optimised
out>, args@entry=0x0) at bytecode.c:880
#46 0x000000000056487f in funcall_lambda (fun=10158805, nargs=nargs@entry=1,
arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7ffe7d9785a8)
    at eval.c:2926
#47 0x0000000000564c7b in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=2,
args=args@entry=0x7ffe7d9785a0)
at eval.c:2759
#48 0x0000000000564f7a in call1 (fn=fn@entry=45600, arg1=arg1@entry=89586453)
at eval.c:2557
#49 0x00000000004f6a98 in timer_check (idle_timers=<optimised out>,
timers=<optimised out>) at keyboard.c:4427
#50 0x00000000004f6a98 in timer_check () at keyboard.c:4489
#51 0x00000000004f6e59 in readable_events (flags=flags@entry=1) at
keyboard.c:3328
#52 0x00000000004f86d8 in get_input_pending (flags=flags@entry=1) at
keyboard.c:6725
#53 0x00000000004fadb8 in detect_input_pending_run_timers
(do_display=do_display@entry=true) at keyboard.c:9862
#54 0x00000000005a7d9b in wait_reading_process_output
(time_limit=time_limit@entry=30, nsecs=nsecs@entry=0,
read_kbd=read_kbd@entry=-1, do_display=do_display@entry=true,
wait_for_cell=wait_for_cell@entry=0, wait_proc=wait_proc@entry=0x0,
just_wait_proc=0) at process.c:4958
#55 0x0000000000423b12 in sit_for (timeout=<optimised out>,
reading=reading@entry=true, display_option=display_option@entry=1) at
dispnew.c:5762
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
#56 0x00000000004fd092 in read_char (commandflag=commandflag@entry=1,
map=map@entry=40733251, prev_event=0,
used_mouse_menu=used_mouse_menu@entry=0x7ffe7d97924b,
end_time=end_time@entry=0x0) at keyboard.c:2714
#57 0x00000000004fdf2a in read_key_sequence
(keybuf=keybuf@entry=0x7ffe7d979320,
prompt=prompt@entry=0, dont_downcase_last=dont_downcase_last@entry=false,
can_return_switch_frame=can_return_switch_frame@entry=true,
fix_current_buffer=fix_current_buffer@entry=true,
prevent_redisplay=prevent_redisplay@entry=false, bufsize=30) at
keyboard.c:9063
#58 0x00000000004ffb76 in command_loop_1 () at keyboard.c:1365
#59 0x00000000005635f2 in internal_condition_case (bfun=bfun@entry=0x4ff970
<command_loop_1>, handlers=handlers@entry=18912, hfun=hfun@entry=0x4f6160
<cmd_error>) at eval.c:1314
#60 0x00000000004f160c in command_loop_2 (ignore=ignore@entry=0) at
keyboard.c:1107
#61 0x0000000000563593 in internal_catch (tag=tag@entry=46176,
func=func@entry=0x4f15f0 <command_loop_2>, arg=arg@entry=0)
    at eval.c:1079
#62 0x00000000004f15c9 in command_loop () at keyboard.c:1086
#63 0x00000000004f5d57 in recursive_edit_1 () at keyboard.c:692
#64 0x00000000004f6098 in Frecursive_edit () at keyboard.c:763
#65 0x000000000041a7ce in main (argc=1, argv=0x7ffe7d9796a8) at emacs.c:1626

In both cases, the crash occurs while Emacs is lazy-loading my desktop. I
can't tell exactly what it's doing, but it appears to be about the same
place each time.

The crash happens most times, but at least once I started emacs and it
didn't crash.​​

-- 
http://rrt.sc3d.org