Subject: bug#24635: closed (Re: bug#24635: 24.5; Missing preview of entered unicode codepoints (C-q codepoint SPC))

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2016 10:12:02 +0000

Your bug report

#24635: 24.5; Missing preview of entered unicode codepoints (C-q codepoint SPC)

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
24635: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=24635
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#24635: 24.5; Missing preview of entered unicode codepoints (C-q codepoint SPC)
From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2016 12:10:47 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

> Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2016 18:54:12 +0200
> From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
> Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
> 
> > > Failing that, I'm inclined to go back to using read-event in
> > > read-quoted-char.  After all, we didn't have any bug reports due to
> > > that, and the echo is a valuable feature, IMO.
> > 
> > Indeed, the scenarios where read-key is preferable to read-event in the
> > context of read-quoted-char are fairly hypothetical.
> > 
> > So, we should probably revert that for now, but adding a comment about
> > why we don't use read-key.
> 
> OK, will do in a couple of days if no one objects.

Done on the release branch.

> The commit I pointed to made 2 more changes in read-quoted-char,
> related to the way unread-command-events is set.  I understand that
> those two changes also need to be reverted when we go back to using
> read-event, right?

I reverted those as well.

Subject: 24.5; Missing preview of entered unicode codepoints (C-q codepoint SPC)
From: Qqwy/W-M <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2016 11:53:41 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hello dear Emacs maintainers,

This is an upstreamed report, originally posted on the [Spacemacs GitHub
Issue tracker](https://github.com/syl20bnr/spacemacs/issues/7311).

Today I learned from [this video
tutorial](https://youtu.be/3hwUnhdKWiI?t=4m27s), (link to the time with
exact explanation) of this feature that you can type C-q, followed by
the octal(or, if configured, decimal or hexadecimal) unicode codepoint,
followed by a non-digit key, to insert the appropriate unicode character.

However, for some reason, these typed codepoints do not show up in the
echo bar at the far bottom, making it very easy to mistype.

This was first tested in Spacemacs, but is reproducible in emacs -Q.

@TheBB on GitHub responded:

> Looks like quoted-insert users read-quoted-char in the background, which doesn't echo key presses unless it's called with a prompt.

> Dirty workaround follows.

> ```
> (defun read-quoted-char-always-echo (orig-fn &optional prompt)
>   (funcall orig-fn (or prompt "Character code: ")))
> (defun quoted-insert-always-echo (orig-fn arg)
>   (prog2 
>       (advice-add 'read-quoted-char :around 'read-quoted-char-always-echo)
>       (funcall orig-fn arg)
>     (advice-remove 'read-quoted-char 'read-quoted-char-always-echo)))
> (advice-add 'quoted-insert :around 'quoted-insert-always-echo)
> ```

Thank you,

~Wiebe-Marten/Qqwy.

___

In GNU Emacs 24.5.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.24.23)
 of 2016-10-02 on Qark
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11501000
System Description:	Linux Mint 17.2 Rafaela

Important settings:
  value of $LC_MONETARY: nl_NL.UTF-8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: nl_NL.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Fundamental

Minor modes in effect:
  flycheck-pos-tip-mode: t
  helm-descbinds-mode: t
  helm-mode: t
  helm-flx-mode: t
  clean-aindent-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  window-numbering-mode: t
  volatile-highlights-mode: t
  global-vi-tilde-fringe-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  spaceline-info-mode: t
  spaceline-helm-mode: t
  smooth-scrolling-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  popwin-mode: t
  persp-mode: t
  global-page-break-lines-mode: t
  Info-breadcrumbs-in-mode-line-mode: t
  ido-vertical-mode: t
  global-git-gutter+-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  flx-ido-mode: t
  global-evil-surround-mode: t
  global-evil-search-highlight-persist: t
  show-smartparens-global-mode: t
  evil-escape-mode: t
  global-anzu-mode: t
  eval-sexp-fu-flash-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  global-spacemacs-leader-override-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  xterm-mouse-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  evil-mode: t
  evil-local-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/qqwy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-bullets-20140918.1137/org-bullets hides
/home/qqwy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161003/org-bullets
/home/qqwy/.emacs.d/layers/org/extensions/ox-gfm/ox-gfm hides
/home/qqwy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161003/ox-gfm
/home/qqwy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161003/ox-org hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/qqwy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161003/ob-python hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/qqwy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161003/ob-sass hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/qqwy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161003/org-id hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-id
/home/qqwy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161003/ob-io hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/qqwy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161003/ob-scala hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/qqwy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161003/ox-icalendar hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/qqwy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161003/ob-lilypond hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/qqwy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161003/ob-keys hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/qqwy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161003/ox-odt hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/qqwy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161003/org-datetree hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/qqwy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161003/org-irc hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/qqwy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161003/ob-awk hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/qqwy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161003/ob-sqlite hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/qqwy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161003/ob-screen hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/qqwy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161003/ob-ledger hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/qqwy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161003/ob-eval hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/qqwy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161003/org-pcomplete hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/qqwy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161003/ob-ruby hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/qqwy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161003/ob-gnuplot hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/qqwy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161003/org-src hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-src
/home/qqwy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161003/org-bibtex hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/qqwy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161003/org-footnote hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/qqwy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161003/ob-table hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/qqwy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161003/ob-perl hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/qqwy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161003/org-capture hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/qqwy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161003/ob-mscgen hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/qqwy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161003/ob-org hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/qqwy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161003/ox-man hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/qqwy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161003/org-docview hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/qqwy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161003/org-habit hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/qqwy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161003/ob-C hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/qqwy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161003/ob-calc hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/qqwy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161003/ox-md hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/qqwy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161003/ob-java hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/qqwy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161003/ob-scheme hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/qqwy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161003/org-info hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-info
/home/qqwy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161003/org-archive hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/qqwy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161003/org-mhe hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/qqwy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161003/org-protocol hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/qqwy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161003/ob-latex hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/qqwy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161003/ob-fortran hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/qqwy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161003/org-entities hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/qqwy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161003/ob-sql hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/qqwy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161003/ob-R hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/qqwy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161003/org-timer hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/qqwy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161003/org-macs hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/qqwy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161003/ob-makefile hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/qqwy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161003/ob-picolisp hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/qqwy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161003/ob-css hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/qqwy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161003/ob hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob
/home/qqwy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161003/org-list hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-list
/home/qqwy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161003/ox-beamer hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/qqwy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161003/ob-ref hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/qqwy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161003/org-mobile hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/qqwy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161003/org-plot hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/qqwy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161003/ob-lisp hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/qqwy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161003/org-macro hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/qqwy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161003/org-eshell hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/qqwy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161003/ox-publish hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/qqwy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161003/ox-latex hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/qqwy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161003/ob-asymptote hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/qqwy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161003/org-mouse hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/qqwy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161003/ob-emacs-lisp hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/qqwy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161003/org-feed hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/qqwy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161003/org-faces hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/qqwy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161003/ob-plantuml hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/qqwy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161003/ob-shen hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/qqwy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161003/org-inlinetask hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/qqwy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161003/ob-matlab hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/qqwy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161003/ob-octave hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/qqwy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161003/org hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org
/home/qqwy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161003/org-agenda hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/qqwy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161003/ox-html hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/qqwy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161003/org-clock hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/qqwy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161003/ox hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox
/home/qqwy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161003/org-bbdb hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/qqwy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161003/ox-texinfo hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/qqwy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161003/org-crypt hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/qqwy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161003/ob-clojure hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/qqwy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161003/org-ctags hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/qqwy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161003/ob-ditaa hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/qqwy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161003/ob-dot hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/qqwy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161003/ob-comint hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/qqwy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161003/org-w3m hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/qqwy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161003/ob-maxima hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/qqwy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161003/ob-exp hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/qqwy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161003/ob-lob hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/qqwy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161003/org-table hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-table
/home/qqwy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161003/org-indent hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/qqwy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161003/ob-js hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/qqwy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161003/org-compat hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/qqwy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161003/ob-ocaml hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/qqwy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161003/ob-core hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/qqwy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161003/org-attach hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/qqwy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161003/org-gnus hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/qqwy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161003/org-loaddefs hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/qqwy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161003/org-element hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-element
/home/qqwy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161003/ox-ascii hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/qqwy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161003/org-version hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-version
/home/qqwy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161003/org-install hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-install
/home/qqwy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161003/ob-tangle hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/qqwy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161003/org-colview hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/qqwy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161003/org-rmail hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/qqwy/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161003/ob-haskell hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-haskell

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr two-column iso-transl emacsbug sendmail
descr-text cus-start cus-load math-symbols robin goto-chg
flycheck-haskell flycheck-rust company-c-headers cc-langs cc-mode
cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars
cc-defs misearch multi-isearch avy ruby-test-mode align shm-tests
hindent shm shm-debug shm-manipulation shm-nav shm-yank-kill shm-type
shm-constraint shm-edit-string shm-insert-del shm-languages shm-stack
shm-indent shm-simple-indent shm-slot shm-layout shm-ast shm-evaporate
shm-macros shm-overlays shm-in shm-node shm-ast-documentation
shm-customizations pcre2el rxt re-builder robe f smartparens-rust
rust-mode idris-commands idris-simple-indent idris-syntax
idris-hole-list idris-ipkg-mode idris-tree-info idris-warnings-tree
idris-info idris-repl idris-highlight-input idris-prover prop-menu
inferior-idris idris-warnings idris-log idris-events idris-common-utils
idris-settings idris-keys idris-core idris-compat haskell-snippets
flycheck-pos-tip pos-tip flycheck seq seq-24 let-alist deferred ghc
ghc-indent ghc-ins-mod ghc-command ghc-doc ghc-info ghc-comp ghc-rewrite
ghc-check ghc-process ghc-func quail inf-haskell haskell-decl-scan imenu
haskell haskell-completions haskell-load haskell-commands
highlight-uses-mode haskell-modules haskell-sandbox haskell-repl
haskell-debug haskell-interactive-mode haskell-presentation-mode
haskell-collapse haskell-navigate-imports haskell-compile
haskell-process haskell-session haskell-hoogle smartparens-haskell
haskell-mode haskell-cabal haskell-utils haskell-font-lock
haskell-indentation haskell-string haskell-sort-imports haskell-lexeme
haskell-align-imports haskell-compat haskell-complete-module
haskell-ghc-support flymake dabbrev haskell-customize
company-cabal-fields tar-mode inf-ruby smartparens-ruby ruby-mode smie
autoload mm-archive url-handlers epg gnutls network-stream starttls
url-http tls url-gw url-cache url-auth view org-eldoc evil-org
org-bullets toc-org ert debug image-file org-rmail org-mhe org-irc
org-info org-gnus org-docview org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-w3m
helm-command helm-elisp helm-eval edebug whitespace neotree
helm-descbinds helm-mode helm-files image-dired dired-x dired-aux ffap
helm-buffers helm-elscreen helm-tags helm-bookmark helm-adaptive
helm-info bookmark helm-locate helm-grep helm-regexp helm-external
helm-net browse-url xml url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util mailcap helm-utils helm-help
helm-types helm-flx helm helm-source helm-multi-match helm-lib
company-files company-keywords company-etags company-gtags
company-template company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-capf
company auto-compile packed eldoc elisp-slime-nav goto-addr
bug-reference auto-highlight-symbol clean-aindent-mode highlight-numbers
parent-mode highlight-parentheses hideshow rainbow-delimiters yasnippet
help-mode doc-view jka-compr image-mode dired smartparens-latex tex-mode
latexenc vc-git open-junk-file disp-table projectile grep compile
ibuf-ext ibuffer recentf tree-widget ob-dot org-indent org-element
avl-tree org org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete org-list org-faces
org-entities noutline outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle
ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-src ob-keys ob-comint ob-core ob-eval
org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs linum flyspell ispell hl-todo xterm-color winner
window-numbering etags volatile-highlights vi-tilde-fringe undo-tree
diff spaceline-config spaceline-segments s ucs-normalize spaceline
powerline powerline-separators color powerline-themes smooth-scrolling
smartparens-config saveplace savehist popwin persp-mode page-break-lines
info+ ido-vertical-mode git-gutter-fringe+ git-gutter-fringe
fringe-helper git-gutter+ git-commit with-editor async-bytecomp async
tramp-sh server log-edit message rfc822 mml mml-sec mailabbrev
mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader pcvs-util add-log tramp tramp-compat
tramp-loaddefs trampver shell pcomplete format-spec git-gutter flx-ido
flx ido exec-path-from-shell evil-surround evil-search-highlight-persist
evil-numbers evil-lisp-state smartparens dash evil-indent-plus
evil-exchange evil-escape evil-args evil-anzu anzu mule-util
eval-sexp-fu rx highlight diminish diff-hl vc-dir ewoc vc vc-dispatcher
diff-mode adaptive-wrap info hybrid-mode evil-evilified-state finder-inf
ielm pp comint ansi-color hl-line xt-mouse autorevert filenotify quelpa
url-parse auth-source gnus-util password-cache url-vars package-build
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045
ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr json lisp-mnt use-package which-key
bind-key bind-map evil evil-integration evil-maps evil-commands
evil-jumps evil-command-window evil-types evil-search evil-ex
evil-macros evil-repeat evil-states evil-core evil-common windmove
thingatpt rect evil-digraphs evil-vars ring wid-edit
spacemacs-dark-theme spacemacs-common core-configuration-layer ht cl
warnings package epg-config eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile
cl-extra cconv eieio-core core-spacemacs core-use-package-ext
core-micro-state corelv core-toggle core-keybindings core-fonts-support
core-spacemacs-buffer derived edmacro kmacro core-funcs easy-mmode
cl-macs gv core-themes-support core-display-init core-auto-completion
core-release-management core-emacs-backports core-dotspacemacs
core-command-line core-debug advice help-fns profiler easymenu pcase
cl-loaddefs cl-lib subr-x time-date tooltip electric uniquify ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode prog-mode register
page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock
font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew
greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer nadvice
loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process gfilenotify
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk
x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1143306 1388179)
 (symbols 48 76777 15)
 (miscs 40 2201 5109)
 (strings 32 212718 331270)
 (string-bytes 1 5909846)
 (vectors 16 105258)
 (vector-slots 8 2698513 754957)
 (floats 8 4088 9812)
 (intervals 56 7764 10017)
 (buffers 960 46)
 (heap 1024 167245 49500))