Subject: bug#24624: closed (Re: bug#24624: 24.4; Faulty info link -> definition of nth)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Sat, 08 Oct 2016 19:50:02 +0000

Your bug report

#24624: 24.4; Faulty info link -> definition of nth

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
24624: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=24624
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#24624: 24.4; Faulty info link -> definition of nth
From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
To: Tomas Nordin <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 08 Oct 2016 22:49:13 +0300
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

> From: Tomas Nordin <[email-masked]>
> Date: Sat, 08 Oct 2016 21:11:05 +0200
> 
> Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]> writes:
> 
> > I think I see the problem now: if Emacs 24.4 is used with elisp.info
> > from Emacs 24.5, then I can reproduce your problem.  The manuals for
> > Emacs 24.4 were produced by makeinfo 4.13, whereas those for 24.5 were
> > produced by makeinfo 5.2.  I'm guessing there's some mismatch between
> > Emacs 24.4's info.el and makeinfo 5.2.  It seems like Debian produced
> > what they claim to be the 24.4 Info files from Emacs 24.5, or some
> > post-24.4 development version.
> 
> I am glad it seems to have been cleared up.
> 
> > So my suggestion is to upgrade to a newer Emacs version. Both Emacs
> > 24.5 and Emacs 25.1 will read your Info files correctly.
> 
> Thanks for the help. I might try to upgrade my emacs at some point then.

OK, I'm therefore marking this bug done.

Thanks.

Subject: 24.4; Faulty info link -> definition of nth
From: Tomas Nordin <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 05 Oct 2016 22:01:12 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hello Bug-Gnu

In info (elisp) Sequence Functions, description of

-- Function: elt sequence index

there is a link named Definition of nth. It doesn't take me to the
definition of nth. It jumps me to -- Function: make-list length object.

Best regards
--
Tomas

In GNU Emacs 24.4.1 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.14.5)
 of 2015-03-07 on trouble, modified by Debian
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11604000
System Description:	Debian GNU/Linux 8.6 (jessie)

Configured using:
 `configure --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr
 --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/lib
 --localstatedir=/var/lib --infodir=/usr/share/info
 --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs24:/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/24.4/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr --sharedstatedir=/var/lib
 --libexecdir=/usr/lib --localstatedir=/var/lib
 --infodir=/usr/share/info --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs24:/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/24.4/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/24.4/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-x=yes --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-toolkit-scroll-bars
 'CFLAGS=-g -O2 -fstack-protector-strong -Wformat
 -Werror=format-security -Wall' CPPFLAGS=-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2
 LDFLAGS=-Wl,-z,relro'

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Info

Minor modes in effect:
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  ido-vertical-mode: t
  global-smart-tab-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
C-n C-n C-n C-n C-a <M-return> H a r SPC i n t e SPC 
s i m k o r t SPC i SPC m i n SPC g a m l a SPC t e 
l e f o n . SPC S k a f f a SPC n y l <backspace> t 
t . C-n C-n C-n C-n <return> <return> h e j <M-backspace> 
h e j <M-backspace> H e j , SPC e <backspace> h e j 
M-a M-a M-a M-a M-a M-a M-a M-a M-a C-e M-e . SPC D 
e t SPC v e r k a r SPC v ä l SPC o k e j . C-a C-e 
SPC V a d SPC g l a d SPC h a s <backspace> n SPC s 
k a SPC b l e <backspace> i . C-c C-c SPC SPC SPC a 
SPC SPC SPC a SPC d SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC 
SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC 
SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC SPC a SPC SPC a SPC SPC 
g g q q q q C-x b <return> SPC SPC SPC j SPC SPC SPC 
SPC SPC SPC SPC <backspace> C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n SPC 
SPC SPC <tab> <tab> <tab> <return> l <return> <backspace> 
<backspace> C-r n t h C-s C-s C-s <return> SPC SPC 
<tab> <tab> <tab> <tab> <tab> <tab> <return> l b l 
SPC SPC SPC <tab> <tab> <tab> w C-h c w <return> w 
l <S-iso-lefttab> <return> l <tab> <return> l w C-x 
m h e l p - e m <tab> <M-backspace> <backspace> <tab> 
<return> C-n C-x k <return> y e s <return> M-x r e 
p o r t - b <tab> <return>

Recent messages:
Mark saved where search started
Mark set
(elisp) Sequence Functions
w runs the command Info-copy-current-node-name
(elisp) Building Lists
(elisp) Sequence Functions
Mark set
Looking for completion candidates...
No matches.
Looking for completion candidates...

Load-path shadows:
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-crypt hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/org-crypt
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-gnus hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/org-gnus
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-R hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/ob-R
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ox-beamer hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/ox-beamer
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-shen hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/ob-shen
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-haskell hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/ob-haskell
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-forth hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/ob-forth
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-sqlite hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/ob-sqlite
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-abc hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/ob-abc
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-agenda hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/org-agenda
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-css hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/ob-css
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-faces hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/org-faces
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-rmail hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/org-rmail
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-lisp hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/ob-lisp
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-mouse hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/org-mouse
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-shell hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/ob-shell
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-attach hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/org-attach
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-table hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/ob-table
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-eval hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/ob-eval
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ox-publish hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/ox-publish
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-archive hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/org-archive
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ox hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/ox
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ox-odt hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/ox-odt
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-ledger hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/ob-ledger
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-src hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/org-src
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-calc hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/ob-calc
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-w3m hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/org-w3m
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-gnuplot hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/ob-gnuplot
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-octave hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/ob-octave
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-list hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/org-list
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-plot hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/org-plot
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ox-ascii hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/ox-ascii
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-asymptote hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/ob-asymptote
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-ref hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/ob-ref
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-makefile hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/ob-makefile
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-awk hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/ob-awk
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-mobile hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/org-mobile
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-sed hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/ob-sed
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-plantuml hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/ob-plantuml
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-compat hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/org-compat
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ox-md hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/ox-md
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-ctags hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/org-ctags
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-maxima hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/ob-maxima
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-tangle hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/ob-tangle
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-processing hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/ob-processing
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-macro hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/org-macro
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ox-texinfo hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/ox-texinfo
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-matlab hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/ob-matlab
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-js hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/ob-js
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ox-icalendar hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/ox-icalendar
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-stan hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/ob-stan
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-ruby hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/ob-ruby
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-protocol hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/org-protocol
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-lilypond hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/ob-lilypond
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-latex hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/ob-latex
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-datetree hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/org-datetree
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-ocaml hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/ob-ocaml
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-colview hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/org-colview
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-comint hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/ob-comint
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-coq hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/ob-coq
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-picolisp hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/ob-picolisp
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-lob hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/ob-lob
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-mscgen hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/ob-mscgen
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-inlinetask hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/org-inlinetask
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-screen hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/ob-screen
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-dot hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/ob-dot
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-java hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/ob-java
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-id hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/org-id
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-install hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/org-install
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-indent hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/org-indent
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-entities hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/org-entities
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-sass hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/ob-sass
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-perl hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/ob-perl
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-exp hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/ob-exp
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-fortran hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/ob-fortran
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-timer hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/org-timer
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ox-html hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/ox-html
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/org
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/ob
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-clojure hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/ob-clojure
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-scheme hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/ob-scheme
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-pcomplete hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/org-pcomplete
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-feed hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/org-feed
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-element hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/org-element
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-scala hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/ob-scala
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-bbdb hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/org-bbdb
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-keys hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/ob-keys
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-groovy hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/ob-groovy
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-footnote hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/org-footnote
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-capture hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/org-capture
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-macs hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/org-macs
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-docview hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/org-docview
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-ditaa hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/ob-ditaa
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ox-latex hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/ox-latex
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-core hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/ob-core
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-eshell hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/org-eshell
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-ebnf hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/ob-ebnf
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-J hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/ob-J
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-version hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/org-version
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-clock hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/org-clock
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-mhe hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/org-mhe
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-bibtex hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/org-bibtex
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-org hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/ob-org
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ox-org hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/ox-org
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-table hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/org-table
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-lint hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/org-lint
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-info hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/org-info
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-C hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/ob-C
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-python hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/ob-python
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-irc hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/org-irc
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-habit hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/org-habit
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-loaddefs hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/org-loaddefs
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-io hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/ob-io
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ox-man hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/ox-man
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-sql hides /home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20160912/ob-sql
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/site-lisp/debian-startup hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/debian-startup
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/ispell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/textmodes/ispell
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/flyspell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/textmodes/flyspell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/rst hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/textmodes/rst
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ox-texinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ox-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ox-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-makefile hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-scala hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ox-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-shen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ox-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ox-md hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-version
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-table
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ox-man hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ox-html hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-id
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ox-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-macro hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ox-org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-info hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-info
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-core hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-mscgen hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-io hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-ledger hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-src
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ox hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-install hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-install
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-element
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ox-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-picolisp hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-asymptote hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/tomas/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160912/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/org-list

Features:
(shadow emacsbug vc-git linum magit-blame magit-stash magit-bisect
magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit magit-apply magit-wip
magit-log magit-diff smerge-mode magit-core magit-autorevert autorevert
filenotify magit-process magit-popup magit-mode magit-git magit-section
magit-utils git-commit log-edit pcvs-util add-log with-editor
async-bytecomp async tramp-sh tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver
server dash elec-pair bookmark org-clock org-capture python json
hippie-exp qp cal-move parse-time url-util thai-util thai-word lao-util
cal-iso org-agenda gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 gnus-sum nnoo gnus-group
gnus-undo nnmail mail-source gnus-start gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range
gnus-win gnus gnus-ems nnheader ibuf-ext ibuffer pp cus-edit eieio-opt
speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe sh-script smie executable org-eldoc
eldoc org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info org-gnus org-docview org-bibtex
bibtex org-bbdb org-w3m mail-extr ispell w3m-antenna w3m-rss sort grep
compile shell dired-aux w3m-cookie w3m-search w3m-form w3m-filter
w3m-bookmark w3m-tabmenu w3m-session ffap url-parse auth-source eieio
byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv eieio-core gnus-util url-vars w3m
browse-url doc-view jka-compr image-mode timezone w3m-hist w3m-fb
bookmark-w3m w3m-ems w3m-ccl ccl w3m-favicon w3m-image w3m-proc w3m-util
help-mode debug ace-jump-mode dabbrev tabify imenu man mm-archive
mule-util notmuch-jump misearch multi-isearch face-remap dired cl-macs
notmuch hl-line notmuch-message notmuch-maildir-fcc notmuch-hello
wid-edit notmuch-tree notmuch-show notmuch-print notmuch-crypto
notmuch-mua notmuch-address notmuch-company notmuch-parser notmuch-wash
diff-mode coolj notmuch-query goto-addr thingatpt icalendar diary-lib
diary-loaddefs notmuch-tag crm notmuch-lib notmuch-version cl gv message
sendmail rfc822 mml mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader mm-view
mml-smime mml-sec smime password-cache dig mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode
mailcap mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr
cus-start cus-load paredit zerodark-theme ido-vertical-mode smart-tab
paren ido view tomnor org-notmuch org-element avl-tree org advice
help-fns org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list
org-faces org-entities noutline outline easy-mmode org-version
ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-src ob-keys
ob-comint comint ansi-color ring ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs
org-loaddefs format-spec find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs
edmacro kmacro cl-loaddefs cl-lib time info easymenu package epg-config
time-date tooltip electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar
rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak
czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer nadvice loaddefs button
faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64
format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote make-network-process dbusbind gfilenotify dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x
multi-tty emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 680665 75235)
 (symbols 48 62261 2)
 (miscs 40 1896 3358)
 (strings 32 161820 26443)
 (string-bytes 1 4995466)
 (vectors 16 56552)
 (vector-slots 8 1681499 57021)
 (floats 8 457 566)
 (intervals 56 45430 648)
 (buffers 960 86)
 (heap 1024 73037 1936))