Subject: bug#24619: semantic does not parse legal C++ code correctly (Emacs 25.1 and Emacs 24.5.1)

From: Warren Lynn <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2016 17:02:36 -0400

The following C++ code is not parsed correctly (where channel_info_t is a
structure)
        channel_info_t* pChInfo = new channel_info_t;

Semantic cannot decide the type for pChInfo. But if I change the code to:
        channel_info_t* pChInfo = new channel_info_t();

Semantic then has no issue determining the type of pChInfo.

This behavior is confirmed on both Emacs 24.5.1 and 25.1, on both Windows
and Linux.

-------------------- auto generated below this line ---------------

In GNU Emacs 25.1.1 (x86_64-w64-mingw32)
 of 2016-09-17 built on LAPHROAIG
Windowing system distributor 'Microsoft Corp.', version 6.1.7601
Configured using:
 'configure --without-dbus --without-compress-install CFLAGS=-static'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG SOUND NOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: ENU
  locale-coding-system: cp1252

Major mode: Emacs-Lisp

Minor modes in effect:
  anything-dired-mode: Enable anything completion in Dired functions.
Bindings affected are C, R, S, H.
This is deprecated for Emacs24+ users, use `ac-mode' instead.
  ecb-minor-mode: t
  global-semanticdb-minor-mode: t
  global-semantic-idle-scheduler-mode: t
  global-semantic-idle-summary-mode: t
  semantic-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  window-number-meta-mode: t
  window-number-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  global-auto-complete-mode: t
  auto-complete-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  cua-mode: t
  whitespace-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  auto-fill-function: do-auto-fill
  transient-mark-mode: t
  hs-minor-mode: t

Recent messages:
Checking 87 files in
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-25.1-x86_64-w64-mingw32/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/calc...
Checking 120 files in
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-25.1-x86_64-w64-mingw32/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/obsolete...
Checking for load-path shadows...done
Mark set [3 times]
Quit
next-line: End of buffer [2 times]
Beginning of buffer [3 times]
End of buffer [2 times]
Buffer *unsent mail to [email-masked]* modified; kill anyway? (y or
n) y
Fetching etags...

Load-path shadows:
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/contrib/lisp/htmlize hides
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/htmlize
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/gnuplot/gnuplot hides
c:/wlin/.emacs.d/elpa/gnuplot-20141231.1337/gnuplot
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/gnuplot/gnuplot-pkg hides
c:/wlin/.emacs.d/elpa/gnuplot-20141231.1337/gnuplot-pkg
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/gnuplot/gnuplot-gui hides
c:/wlin/.emacs.d/elpa/gnuplot-20141231.1337/gnuplot-gui
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/gnuplot/gnuplot-context hides
c:/wlin/.emacs.d/elpa/gnuplot-20141231.1337/gnuplot-context
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/gnuplot/gnuplot-autoloads hides
c:/wlin/.emacs.d/elpa/gnuplot-20141231.1337/gnuplot-autoloads
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/git/magit/magit hides
c:/wlin/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20160713.1658/magit
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/git/magit/magit-wip hides
c:/wlin/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20160713.1658/magit-wip
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/git/magit/magit-utils hides
c:/wlin/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20160713.1658/magit-utils
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/git/magit/magit-subtree hides
c:/wlin/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20160713.1658/magit-subtree
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/git/magit/magit-submodule hides
c:/wlin/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20160713.1658/magit-submodule
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/git/magit/magit-stash hides
c:/wlin/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20160713.1658/magit-stash
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/git/magit/magit-sequence hides
c:/wlin/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20160713.1658/magit-sequence
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/git/magit/magit-section hides
c:/wlin/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20160713.1658/magit-section
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/git/magit/magit-remote hides
c:/wlin/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20160713.1658/magit-remote
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/git/magit/magit-process hides
c:/wlin/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20160713.1658/magit-process
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/git/magit/magit-pkg hides
c:/wlin/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20160713.1658/magit-pkg
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/git/magit/magit-mode hides
c:/wlin/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20160713.1658/magit-mode
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/git/magit/magit-log hides
c:/wlin/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20160713.1658/magit-log
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/git/magit/magit-git hides
c:/wlin/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20160713.1658/magit-git
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/git/magit/magit-extras hides
c:/wlin/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20160713.1658/magit-extras
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/git/magit/magit-ediff hides
c:/wlin/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20160713.1658/magit-ediff
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/git/magit/magit-diff hides
c:/wlin/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20160713.1658/magit-diff
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/git/magit/magit-core hides
c:/wlin/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20160713.1658/magit-core
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/git/magit/magit-commit hides
c:/wlin/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20160713.1658/magit-commit
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/git/magit/magit-blame hides
c:/wlin/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20160713.1658/magit-blame
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/git/magit/magit-bisect hides
c:/wlin/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20160713.1658/magit-bisect
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/git/magit/magit-autorevert hides
c:/wlin/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20160713.1658/magit-autorevert
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/git/magit/magit-autoloads hides
c:/wlin/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20160713.1658/magit-autoloads
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/git/magit/magit-apply hides
c:/wlin/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20160713.1658/magit-apply
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/git/magit/git-rebase hides
c:/wlin/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20160713.1658/git-rebase
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/git/git-commit/git-commit hides
c:/wlin/.emacs.d/elpa/git-commit-20160519.950/git-commit
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/git/git-commit/git-commit-pkg hides
c:/wlin/.emacs.d/elpa/git-commit-20160519.950/git-commit-pkg
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/git/git-commit/git-commit-autoloads hides
c:/wlin/.emacs.d/elpa/git-commit-20160519.950/git-commit-autoloads
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/git/magit-popup/magit-popup hides
c:/wlin/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-popup-20160713.1658/magit-popup
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/git/magit-popup/magit-popup-pkg hides
c:/wlin/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-popup-20160713.1658/magit-popup-pkg
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/git/magit-popup/magit-popup-autoloads hides
c:/wlin/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-popup-20160713.1658/magit-popup-autoloads
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/pos-tip hides
c:/wlin/.emacs.d/elpa/pos-tip-20150318.813/pos-tip
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/with-editor/with-editor hides
c:/wlin/.emacs.d/elpa/with-editor-20160408.201/with-editor
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/with-editor/with-editor-pkg hides
c:/wlin/.emacs.d/elpa/with-editor-20160408.201/with-editor-pkg
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/with-editor/with-editor-autoloads hides
c:/wlin/.emacs.d/elpa/with-editor-20160408.201/with-editor-autoloads
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/dash/dash hides
c:/wlin/.emacs.d/elpa/dash-20160619.611/dash
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/dash/dash-pkg hides
c:/wlin/.emacs.d/elpa/dash-20160619.611/dash-pkg
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/dash/dash-autoloads hides
c:/wlin/.emacs.d/elpa/dash-20160619.611/dash-autoloads
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/misc hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-25.1-x86_64-w64-mingw32/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/misc
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/js hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-25.1-x86_64-w64-mingw32/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/progmodes/js
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ox hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-25.1-x86_64-w64-mingw32/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ox-texinfo hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-25.1-x86_64-w64-mingw32/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ox-publish hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-25.1-x86_64-w64-mingw32/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-publish
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ox-org hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-25.1-x86_64-w64-mingw32/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-org
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ox-odt hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-25.1-x86_64-w64-mingw32/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-odt
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ox-md hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-25.1-x86_64-w64-mingw32/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-md
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ox-man hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-25.1-x86_64-w64-mingw32/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-man
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ox-latex hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-25.1-x86_64-w64-mingw32/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-latex
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ox-icalendar hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-25.1-x86_64-w64-mingw32/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ox-html hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-25.1-x86_64-w64-mingw32/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-html
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ox-beamer hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-25.1-x86_64-w64-mingw32/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-beamer
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ox-ascii hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-25.1-x86_64-w64-mingw32/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ox-ascii
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/org hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-25.1-x86_64-w64-mingw32/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/org-w3m hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-25.1-x86_64-w64-mingw32/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-w3m
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/org-version hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-25.1-x86_64-w64-mingw32/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-version
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/org-timer hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-25.1-x86_64-w64-mingw32/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-timer
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/org-table hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-25.1-x86_64-w64-mingw32/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-table
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/org-src hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-25.1-x86_64-w64-mingw32/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-src
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/org-rmail hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-25.1-x86_64-w64-mingw32/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-rmail
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/org-protocol hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-25.1-x86_64-w64-mingw32/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-protocol
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/org-plot hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-25.1-x86_64-w64-mingw32/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-plot
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/org-pcomplete hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-25.1-x86_64-w64-mingw32/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/org-mouse hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-25.1-x86_64-w64-mingw32/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-mouse
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/org-mobile hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-25.1-x86_64-w64-mingw32/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-mobile
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/org-mhe hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-25.1-x86_64-w64-mingw32/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-mhe
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/org-macs hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-25.1-x86_64-w64-mingw32/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-macs
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/org-macro hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-25.1-x86_64-w64-mingw32/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-macro
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/org-loaddefs hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-25.1-x86_64-w64-mingw32/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/org-list hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-25.1-x86_64-w64-mingw32/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-list
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/org-irc hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-25.1-x86_64-w64-mingw32/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-irc
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/org-install hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-25.1-x86_64-w64-mingw32/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-install
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/org-inlinetask hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-25.1-x86_64-w64-mingw32/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/org-info hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-25.1-x86_64-w64-mingw32/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-info
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/org-indent hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-25.1-x86_64-w64-mingw32/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-indent
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/org-id hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-25.1-x86_64-w64-mingw32/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-id
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/org-habit hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-25.1-x86_64-w64-mingw32/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-habit
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/org-gnus hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-25.1-x86_64-w64-mingw32/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-gnus
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/org-footnote hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-25.1-x86_64-w64-mingw32/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-footnote
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/org-feed hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-25.1-x86_64-w64-mingw32/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-feed
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/org-faces hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-25.1-x86_64-w64-mingw32/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-faces
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/org-eshell hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-25.1-x86_64-w64-mingw32/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-eshell
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/org-entities hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-25.1-x86_64-w64-mingw32/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-entities
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/org-element hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-25.1-x86_64-w64-mingw32/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-element
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/org-docview hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-25.1-x86_64-w64-mingw32/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-docview
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/org-datetree hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-25.1-x86_64-w64-mingw32/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-datetree
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/org-ctags hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-25.1-x86_64-w64-mingw32/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-ctags
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/org-crypt hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-25.1-x86_64-w64-mingw32/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-crypt
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/org-compat hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-25.1-x86_64-w64-mingw32/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-compat
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/org-colview hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-25.1-x86_64-w64-mingw32/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-colview
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/org-clock hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-25.1-x86_64-w64-mingw32/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-clock
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/org-capture hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-25.1-x86_64-w64-mingw32/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-capture
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/org-bibtex hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-25.1-x86_64-w64-mingw32/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-bibtex
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/org-bbdb hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-25.1-x86_64-w64-mingw32/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-bbdb
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/org-attach hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-25.1-x86_64-w64-mingw32/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-attach
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/org-archive hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-25.1-x86_64-w64-mingw32/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-archive
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/org-agenda hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-25.1-x86_64-w64-mingw32/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/org-agenda
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ob hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-25.1-x86_64-w64-mingw32/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ob-tangle hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-25.1-x86_64-w64-mingw32/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-tangle
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ob-table hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-25.1-x86_64-w64-mingw32/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-table
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ob-sqlite hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-25.1-x86_64-w64-mingw32/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ob-sql hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-25.1-x86_64-w64-mingw32/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-sql
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ob-shen hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-25.1-x86_64-w64-mingw32/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-shen
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ob-screen hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-25.1-x86_64-w64-mingw32/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-screen
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ob-scheme hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-25.1-x86_64-w64-mingw32/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-scheme
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ob-scala hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-25.1-x86_64-w64-mingw32/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-scala
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ob-sass hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-25.1-x86_64-w64-mingw32/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-sass
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ob-ruby hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-25.1-x86_64-w64-mingw32/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-ruby
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ob-ref hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-25.1-x86_64-w64-mingw32/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-ref
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ob-R hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-25.1-x86_64-w64-mingw32/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-R
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ob-python hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-25.1-x86_64-w64-mingw32/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-python
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ob-plantuml hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-25.1-x86_64-w64-mingw32/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ob-picolisp hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-25.1-x86_64-w64-mingw32/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ob-perl hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-25.1-x86_64-w64-mingw32/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-perl
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ob-org hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-25.1-x86_64-w64-mingw32/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-org
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ob-octave hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-25.1-x86_64-w64-mingw32/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-octave
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ob-ocaml hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-25.1-x86_64-w64-mingw32/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ob-mscgen hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-25.1-x86_64-w64-mingw32/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ob-maxima hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-25.1-x86_64-w64-mingw32/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-maxima
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ob-matlab hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-25.1-x86_64-w64-mingw32/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-matlab
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ob-makefile hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-25.1-x86_64-w64-mingw32/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-makefile
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ob-lob hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-25.1-x86_64-w64-mingw32/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-lob
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ob-lisp hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-25.1-x86_64-w64-mingw32/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-lisp
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ob-lilypond hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-25.1-x86_64-w64-mingw32/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ob-ledger hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-25.1-x86_64-w64-mingw32/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-ledger
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ob-latex hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-25.1-x86_64-w64-mingw32/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-latex
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ob-keys hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-25.1-x86_64-w64-mingw32/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-keys
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ob-js hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-25.1-x86_64-w64-mingw32/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-js
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ob-java hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-25.1-x86_64-w64-mingw32/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-java
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ob-io hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-25.1-x86_64-w64-mingw32/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-io
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ob-haskell hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-25.1-x86_64-w64-mingw32/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-haskell
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-25.1-x86_64-w64-mingw32/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ob-fortran hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-25.1-x86_64-w64-mingw32/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-fortran
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ob-exp hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-25.1-x86_64-w64-mingw32/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-exp
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ob-eval hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-25.1-x86_64-w64-mingw32/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-eval
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-25.1-x86_64-w64-mingw32/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ob-dot hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-25.1-x86_64-w64-mingw32/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-dot
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ob-ditaa hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-25.1-x86_64-w64-mingw32/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ob-css hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-25.1-x86_64-w64-mingw32/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-css
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ob-core hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-25.1-x86_64-w64-mingw32/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-core
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ob-comint hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-25.1-x86_64-w64-mingw32/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-comint
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ob-clojure hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-25.1-x86_64-w64-mingw32/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-clojure
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ob-calc hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-25.1-x86_64-w64-mingw32/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-calc
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ob-C hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-25.1-x86_64-w64-mingw32/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-C
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ob-awk hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-25.1-x86_64-w64-mingw32/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-awk
c:/wlin/.emacs-lisp/org/lisp/ob-asymptote hides
c:/wlin/bin/emacs-25.1-x86_64-w64-mingw32/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/org/ob-asymptote

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug apropos org-colview org-id cal-move
org-clock view cal-china lunar solar cal-dst cal-bahai cal-islam
cal-hebrew diary-lib diary-loaddefs cal-iso org-agenda time-stamp
semantic/tag-write tramp-cache tabify cus-edit cus-start cus-load
ediff-vers semantic/doc semantic/db-typecache semantic/analyze/complete
semantic/edit misearch multi-isearch tramp-sh inversion
semantic/tag-file semantic/db-file data-debug cedet-files
semantic/bovine/c semantic/decorate/include semantic/decorate/mode
hideif semantic/bovine/c-by semantic/lex-spp semantic/bovine/gcc
semantic/dep semantic/bovine ede/cpp-root cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess
cc-menus cc-cmds tla hl-line dvc-state dvc-config diff sendmail tla-gnus
dvc-gnus gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig dvc-cmenu
dvc-about dvc-version dvc-revlist vc-hg xhg-dvc xhg generic xhg-annotate
xhg-mq xhg-log dvc-diff dvc-fileinfo vc-svn xdarcs-core xmtn-minimal
tla-core tla-autoconf tla-defs dvc-log bzr-core xgit-core xhg-core
ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox org-info
org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-mouse server dired-single
comint-persistent-history cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs
anything-config-wlin anything-config browse-url imenu
anything-match-plugin dired-aux ffap anything scala-config
scala-mode-inf ensime ensime-ui ensime-semantic-highlight ensime-doc
ensime-scalex url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util url-parse mailcap
ensime-search ensime-undo ensime-startup ensime-refactor ensime-popup
ensime-notes ensime-mode ensime-inspector ensime-goto-testfile
ensime-editor ensime-debug gdb-mi bindat json map ensime-stacktrace
ensime-inf ensime-sbt sbt-mode sbt-mode-rgrep grep sbt-mode-comint
sbt-mode-buffer sbt-mode-project ensime-company yasnippet company
ensime-auto-complete ensime-model ensime-completion-util ensime-config
ensime-util ensime-client ensime-vars s flymake arc-mode archive-mode
dash url-gw url-vars ensime-macros scala-mode2 scala-mode2-imenu
scala-mode2-sbt scala-mode2-map scala-mode2-fontlock rx
scala-mode2-indent scala-mode2-paragraph scala-mode2-syntax
scala-mode2-lib lisp-config close-matching ann-config ipa comment-config
print-config w32-print w32-integ w3-config lang-config chinese-pyim
chinese-pyim-probe chinese-pyim-utils chinese-pyim-dictools
chinese-pyim-core chinese-pyim-pymap eim eim-extra batch-mode ecb-config
ede/locate ecb-layout-defs ecb ecb-symboldef ecb-analyse
ecb-compatibility ecb-winman-support ecb-autogen autoload lisp-mnt
ecb-tod ecb-cycle ecb-eshell ecb-help ecb-jde ecb-method-browser
hideshow ecb-semantic-wrapper ecb-semantic ecb-file-browser ecb-speedbar
ecb-layout compile ecb-create-layout ecb-compilation ecb-common-browser
ecb-navigate eieio-compat ecb-mode-line ecb-face tree-buffer ecb-upgrade
ecb-cedet-wrapper ecb-util thingatpt ede/speedbar ede/files ede
ede/detect ede/base ede/auto ede/source eieio-speedbar speedbar sb-image
dframe eieio-custom semantic/db-mode semantic/idle semantic/ia
semantic/senator semantic/decorate pulse semantic/analyze/refs
semantic/db-find semantic/db-ref semantic/analyze semantic/sort
semantic/scope semantic/analyze/fcn semantic/db eieio-base semantic/ctxt
semantic/format ezimage semantic/tag-ls semantic/find
semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex
semantic/fw mode-local cedet highline diff-mode-config htmlize-view
htmlize vc-config dvc-autoloads dvc-unified dvc-tips dvc-core edebug
dvc-lisp dvc-buffers dvc-ui dvc-register dvc-utils dvc-emacs ewoc
dvc-defs dvc-site psvn log-edit pcvs-util add-log elp smerge-mode
diff-mode ediff-merg ediff-wind ediff-diff ediff-mult ediff-help
ediff-init ediff-util ediff vc vc-dispatcher tramp-config tramp
tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver ucs-normalize shell auth-source
dbg-config gud univ-add-del univ-prev-next etags xref project eieio
eieio-core smart-compile+ html-config css-mode smie xml-config filladapt
no-word multi-region highlight linum window-number moccur-config
moccur-edit color-moccur template-config tempo-snippets tempo pair-mode
skeleton swbuff bookmark-config bookmark+ bookmark+-key bookmark+-1
bookmark+-bmu bookmark+-lit bookmark+-mac bookmark pp bbdb-config
bbdb-autoloads org-config org-notify-config notifications dbus xml
org-notify-wlin org-element avl-tree holidays hol-loaddefs org-plot
org-table org-inlinetask org org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete
pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline org-version
ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-src ob-keys
ob-comint comint ansi-color ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs
org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs gnus-sum
gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source tls
gnutls utf7 netrc nnoo parse-time gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message
format-spec rfc822 mml mml-sec password-cache mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev
gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus gnus-ems nnheader gnus-util
mail-utils mm-util help-fns mail-prsvr plot-config crypt-config epa-file
epa derived epg hide-lines dired-crypt-map dired-sort-map dired-x dired
smart-gb session smart-infor-buf ido-config ido-highlight recentf
tree-widget wid-edit ac-config auto-complete-config auto-complete popup
pos-tip paren winner ring w32-browser mark-config warnings cua-rect rect
delsel cua-base face-config whitespace edmacro kmacro time win32-config
w32shell my-macros advice cl-seq ido profile-config use-package cl
bind-key cl-macs easy-mmode finder-inf info package epg-config seq
byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra help-mode easymenu cconv
cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib time-date mule-util tooltip eldoc electric
uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel dos-w32 ls-lisp
disp-table w32-win w32-vars term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar
mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cl-generic cham
georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese charscript case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice
loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote w32notify w32 multi-tty
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 3576976 513767)
 (symbols 56 83334 116)
 (miscs 48 13371 7882)
 (strings 32 611341 8411)
 (string-bytes 1 12555209)
 (vectors 16 134853)
 (vector-slots 8 2410544 230184)
 (floats 8 2870 1586)
 (intervals 56 308910 1558)
 (buffers 976 384))