Subject: bug#24593: closed (Re: FYI: grep-2.26 released -- announced elsewhere)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Mon, 03 Oct 2016 02:50:02 +0000

Your bug report

#24593: FYI: grep-2.26 released -- announced elsewhere

which was filed against the grep package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
24593: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=24593
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: FYI: grep-2.26 released -- announced elsewhere
From: Jim Meyering <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2016 19:48:40 -0700
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

tags 24593 + notabug
thanks

Subject: FYI: grep-2.26 released -- announced elsewhere
From: Jim Meyering <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 02 Oct 2016 19:44:56 -0700
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

This list is no longer being used for grep announcements.
I'll mention this one, but going forward, will not mention
any releases here.  This list is for bug reports.  Non-bug-
report discussion will be on the grep-devel list.

Here is the 2.26 announcement:

  https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/grep-devel/2016-10/msg00010.html