Subject: bug#24575: 25.1; TLS cert lossage

From: "Devon Sean McCullough" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2016 16:49:55 -0500

url-retrieve-synchronously distrusts this perfectly good cert
which is trusted by Emacs 24.3, Emacs 24.5 and FireFox 49.0.1:

$ Open -a /Applications/Emacs.app -n --args -Q --eval '(progn (setq
debug-on-error t) (trace-function (function nsm-query-user))
(url-retrieve-synchronously "https://HostGator.com"))'

*trace-output*
======================================================================
1 -> (nsm-query-user "The TLS connection to %s:%s is insecure for the
following reason%s:

%s" ("hostgator.com" 443 "s" "the certificate was signed by an unknown and
therefore untrusted authority
certificate could not be verified") #("Certificate information
Issued by:          COMODO RSA Domain Validation Secure Server CA
Issued to:          Domain Control Validated
Hostname:           *.hostgator.com
Public key:         RSA, signature: RSA-SHA256
Protocol:           TLS1.2, key: ECDHE-RSA, cipher: AES-128-CBC, mac: SHA256
Security level:     Medium
Valid:              From 2015-10-16 to 2018-10-15

" 315 321 (face bold)))
1 <- nsm-query-user: no

*Backtrace*
Debugger entered--Lisp error: (error "Could not create connection to
hostgator.com:443")
  signal(error ("Could not create connection to hostgator.com:443"))
  error("Could not create connection to %s:%d" "hostgator.com" 443)
  url-http([cl-struct-url "https" nil nil "hostgator.com" nil "" nil nil t
nil t] #[128 "\302\303\304p#\210\300\305\240\210\301p\240\207" [(nil)
(nil) url-debug retrieval "Synchronous fetching done (%S)" t] 5 "\n\n(fn
&rest IGNORED)"] (nil) nil tls)
  url-https([cl-struct-url "https" nil nil "hostgator.com" nil "" nil nil
t nil t] #[128 "\302\303\304p#\210\300\305\240\210\301p\240\207" [(nil)
(nil) url-debug retrieval "Synchronous fetching done (%S)" t] 5 "\n\n(fn
&rest IGNORED)"] (nil))
  url-retrieve-internal("https://HostGator.com" #[128
"\302\303\304p#\210\300\305\240\210\301p\240\207" [(nil) (nil) url-debug
retrieval "Synchronous fetching done (%S)" t] 5 "\n\n(fn &rest
IGNORED)"] (nil) nil nil)
  url-retrieve("https://HostGator.com" #[128
"\302\303\304p#\210\300\305\240\210\301p\240\207" [(nil) (nil) url-debug
retrieval "Synchronous fetching done (%S)" t] 5 "\n\n(fn &rest
IGNORED)"] nil nil nil)
  url-retrieve-synchronously("https://HostGator.com")
  (progn (setq debug-on-error t) (trace-function (function
nsm-query-user)) (url-retrieve-synchronously "https://HostGator.com"))
  eval((progn (setq debug-on-error t) (trace-function (function
nsm-query-user)) (url-retrieve-synchronously "https://HostGator.com")))
  command-line-1(("--eval" "(progn (setq debug-on-error t) (trace-function
(function nsm-query-user)) (url-retrieve-synchronously
\"https://HostGator.com\"))"))
  command-line()
  normal-top-level()

$ Open https://HostGator.com	# FireFox 49.0.1 accepts the cert without
question and can export the chain to a PEM file:

$ awk '/BEGIN CERTIFICATE/,/END CERTIFICATE/ {cert = cert "\n" $0}; /END
CERTIFICATE/ {system ("OpenSSL x509 -text <<.\n" cert "\n.\n"); cert =
""}' < '*.hostgator.com.crt'
Certificate:
    Data:
        Version: 3 (0x2)
        Serial Number:
            cb:66:63:4e:f1:c6:d1:71:40:ab:7d:99:b5:4c:16:de
        Signature Algorithm: sha256WithRSAEncryption
        Issuer: C=GB, ST=Greater Manchester, L=Salford, O=COMODO CA
Limited, CN=COMODO RSA Domain Validation Secure Server CA
        Validity
            Not Before: Oct 16 00:00:00 2015 GMT
            Not After : Oct 15 23:59:59 2018 GMT
        Subject: OU=Domain Control Validated, OU=Hosted by HostGator.com,
LLC., OU=PositiveSSL Wildcard, CN=*.hostgator.com
        Subject Public Key Info:
            Public Key Algorithm: rsaEncryption
            RSA Public Key: (2048 bit)
                Modulus (2048 bit):
                    00:c7:a5:32:1b:d3:af:0a:81:a6:60:da:87:80:e8:
                    71:b4:2d:8f:4f:5b:5c:e3:75:b5:f5:ae:01:21:f7:
                    e5:ca:f3:8b:64:fd:d8:d7:09:ec:c0:b8:b1:3e:ed:
                    8d:13:b6:fa:69:ff:10:c0:30:e1:ea:8e:23:ba:4d:
                    a3:f9:d7:b7:ca:b9:a4:df:76:a6:37:b9:c0:ea:44:
                    4c:db:f0:60:45:ea:1c:47:b7:26:33:f7:e6:3b:70:
                    42:94:6c:d9:29:4d:9f:f5:42:46:db:96:65:40:f4:
                    24:8a:34:2d:f8:84:99:98:ac:40:d4:27:11:b7:0d:
                    11:0b:c2:ed:77:cb:e6:93:7c:99:5a:6a:f6:eb:f1:
                    02:f8:26:d9:9a:15:b7:8e:2d:a0:dc:d8:f4:5c:ce:
                    ef:20:a2:49:0f:b6:69:ab:e7:dc:21:5d:46:64:2c:
                    34:1b:81:74:9c:d6:2f:d5:05:fd:77:df:d7:3f:97:
                    80:49:b7:81:52:7d:1c:be:9b:ce:3d:3e:2d:96:5b:
                    1f:04:2c:62:ff:c4:1c:f8:e3:ab:4d:40:49:81:32:
                    e1:81:df:7c:1c:39:15:55:cf:47:19:35:a0:4d:cd:
                    7e:ef:b0:be:31:74:15:52:8d:d7:d2:7e:e6:9e:87:
                    9a:87:8c:62:b6:0d:8a:f8:cb:60:08:f7:d9:e8:22:
                    5e:5f
                Exponent: 65537 (0x10001)
        X509v3 extensions:
            X509v3 Authority Key Identifier:
                keyid:90:AF:6A:3A:94:5A:0B:D8:90:EA:12:56:73:DF:43:B4:3A:28:DA:E7

            X509v3 Subject Key Identifier:
                CE:54:03:B4:98:00:7C:DE:70:72:6C:9C:D4:BE:39:01:FE:31:EE:C3
            X509v3 Key Usage: critical
                Digital Signature, Key Encipherment
            X509v3 Basic Constraints: critical
                CA:FALSE
            X509v3 Extended Key Usage:
                TLS Web Server Authentication, TLS Web Client Authentication
            X509v3 Certificate Policies:
                Policy: 1.3.6.1.4.1.6449.1.2.2.7
                  CPS: https://secure.comodo.com/CPS
                Policy: 2.23.140.1.2.1

            X509v3 CRL Distribution Points:
                URI:http://crl.comodoca.com/COMODORSADomainValidationSecureServerCA.crl

            Authority Information Access:
                CA Issuers -
URI:http://crt.comodoca.com/COMODORSADomainValidationSecureServerCA.crt
                OCSP - URI:http://ocsp.comodoca.com

            X509v3 Subject Alternative Name:
                DNS:*.hostgator.com, DNS:hostgator.com
    Signature Algorithm: sha256WithRSAEncryption
        2b:89:cf:de:f6:af:78:80:0c:dd:cb:d8:39:ee:bf:41:3a:5c:
        a1:64:95:5e:cd:b5:25:b6:fc:e2:07:73:ab:05:d3:26:35:70:
        12:93:2d:4e:ca:61:35:4e:6c:12:e6:ed:f1:46:cf:ac:60:c1:
        bf:7c:dd:82:f2:54:e5:55:53:95:05:84:d4:36:7d:45:9d:b9:
        87:32:c9:35:79:58:cc:89:1d:54:b2:be:33:21:46:af:98:05:
        2a:8a:58:c2:64:b4:13:b8:ea:ce:b1:4b:d5:95:2b:2e:b2:ac:
        a5:fd:dc:7f:91:b6:a1:8f:d0:6f:bb:da:23:73:d7:3f:44:c9:
        c2:50:d6:4e:d0:b8:0d:91:95:9f:63:f4:46:ab:18:c8:b1:6c:
        cd:3d:35:64:24:dd:96:f4:2e:54:13:6a:33:c9:d0:ed:e3:47:
        9b:ba:56:d9:52:ef:3c:42:40:26:e3:c7:4f:93:04:88:f7:4c:
        12:67:1a:35:28:a5:c8:8a:63:36:7a:5b:4e:af:42:c6:e8:14:
        e9:12:4b:8c:a5:23:fb:6d:fe:03:b9:66:fc:7e:a0:5f:cd:99:
        a1:bc:b6:70:25:75:9a:15:d5:a2:c4:a5:ea:ba:2b:84:74:a7:
        ef:cd:0a:12:8a:10:0c:82:eb:ba:2c:c8:c1:08:4f:b5:1e:85:
        88:a7:ae:eb
-----BEGIN CERTIFICATE-----
-----END CERTIFICATE-----
Certificate:
    Data:
        Version: 3 (0x2)
        Serial Number:
            2b:2e:6e:ea:d9:75:36:6c:14:8a:6e:db:a3:7c:8c:07
        Signature Algorithm: sha384WithRSAEncryption
        Issuer: C=GB, ST=Greater Manchester, L=Salford, O=COMODO CA
Limited, CN=COMODO RSA Certification Authority
        Validity
            Not Before: Feb 12 00:00:00 2014 GMT
            Not After : Feb 11 23:59:59 2029 GMT
        Subject: C=GB, ST=Greater Manchester, L=Salford, O=COMODO CA
Limited, CN=COMODO RSA Domain Validation Secure Server CA
        Subject Public Key Info:
            Public Key Algorithm: rsaEncryption
            RSA Public Key: (2048 bit)
                Modulus (2048 bit):
                    00:8e:c2:02:19:e1:a0:59:a4:eb:38:35:8d:2c:fd:
                    01:d0:d3:49:c0:64:c7:0b:62:05:45:16:3a:a8:a0:
                    c0:0c:02:7f:1d:cc:db:c4:a1:6d:77:03:a3:0f:86:
                    f9:e3:06:9c:3e:0b:81:8a:9b:49:1b:ad:03:be:fa:
                    4b:db:8c:20:ed:d5:ce:5e:65:8e:3e:0d:af:4c:c2:
                    b0:b7:45:5e:52:2f:34:de:48:24:64:b4:41:ae:00:
                    97:f7:be:67:de:9e:d0:7a:a7:53:80:3b:7c:ad:f5:
                    96:55:6f:97:47:0a:7c:85:8b:22:97:8d:b3:84:e0:
                    96:57:d0:70:18:60:96:8f:ee:2d:07:93:9d:a1:ba:
                    ca:d1:cd:7b:e9:c4:2a:9a:28:21:91:4d:6f:92:4f:
                    25:a5:f2:7a:35:dd:26:dc:46:a5:d0:ac:59:35:8c:
                    ff:4e:91:43:50:3f:59:93:1e:6c:51:21:ee:58:14:
                    ab:fe:75:50:78:3e:4c:b0:1c:86:13:fa:6b:98:bc:
                    e0:3b:94:1e:85:52:dc:03:93:24:18:6e:cb:27:51:
                    45:e6:70:de:25:43:a4:0d:e1:4a:a5:ed:b6:7e:c8:
                    cd:6d:ee:2e:1d:27:73:5d:dc:45:30:80:aa:e3:b2:
                    41:0b:af:bd:44:87:da:b9:e5:1b:9d:7f:ae:e5:85:
                    82:a5
                Exponent: 65537 (0x10001)
        X509v3 extensions:
            X509v3 Authority Key Identifier:
                keyid:BB:AF:7E:02:3D:FA:A6:F1:3C:84:8E:AD:EE:38:98:EC:D9:32:32:D4

            X509v3 Subject Key Identifier:
                90:AF:6A:3A:94:5A:0B:D8:90:EA:12:56:73:DF:43:B4:3A:28:DA:E7
            X509v3 Key Usage: critical
                Digital Signature, Certificate Sign, CRL Sign
            X509v3 Basic Constraints: critical
                CA:TRUE, pathlen:0
            X509v3 Extended Key Usage:
                TLS Web Server Authentication, TLS Web Client Authentication
            X509v3 Certificate Policies:
                Policy: X509v3 Any Policy
                Policy: 2.23.140.1.2.1

            X509v3 CRL Distribution Points:
                URI:http://crl.comodoca.com/COMODORSACertificationAuthority.crl

            Authority Information Access:
                CA Issuers -
URI:http://crt.comodoca.com/COMODORSAAddTrustCA.crt
                OCSP - URI:http://ocsp.comodoca.com

    Signature Algorithm: sha384WithRSAEncryption
        4e:2b:76:4f:92:1c:62:36:89:ba:77:c1:27:05:f4:1c:d6:44:
        9d:a9:9a:3e:aa:d5:66:66:01:3e:ea:49:e6:a2:35:bc:fa:f6:
        dd:95:8e:99:35:98:0e:36:18:75:b1:dd:dd:50:72:7c:ae:dc:
        77:88:ce:0f:f7:90:20:ca:a3:67:2e:1f:56:7f:7b:e1:44:ea:
        42:95:c4:5d:0d:01:50:46:15:f2:81:89:59:6c:8a:dd:8c:f1:
        12:a1:8d:3a:42:8a:98:f8:4b:34:7b:27:3b:08:b4:6f:24:3b:
        72:9d:63:74:58:3c:1a:6c:3f:4f:c7:11:9a:c8:a8:f5:b5:37:
        ef:10:45:c6:6c:d9:e0:5e:95:26:b3:eb:ad:a3:b9:ee:7f:0c:
        9a:66:35:73:32:60:4e:e5:dd:8a:61:2c:6e:52:11:77:68:96:
        d3:18:75:51:15:00:1b:74:88:dd:e1:c7:38:04:43:28:e9:16:
        fd:d9:05:d4:5d:47:27:60:d6:fb:38:3b:6c:72:a2:94:f8:42:
        1a:df:ed:6f:06:8c:45:c2:06:00:aa:e4:e8:dc:d9:b5:e1:73:
        78:ec:f6:23:dc:d1:dd:6c:8e:1a:8f:a5:ea:54:7c:96:b7:c3:
        fe:55:8e:8d:49:5e:fc:64:bb:cf:3e:bd:96:eb:69:cd:bf:e0:
        48:f1:62:82:10:e5:0c:46:57:f2:33:da:d0:c8:63:ed:c6:1f:
        94:05:96:4a:1a:91:d1:f7:eb:cf:8f:52:ae:0d:08:d9:3e:a8:
        a0:51:e9:c1:87:74:d5:c9:f7:74:ab:2e:53:fb:bb:7a:fb:97:
        e2:f8:1f:26:8f:b3:d2:a0:e0:37:5b:28:3b:31:e5:0e:57:2d:
        5a:b8:ad:79:ac:5e:20:66:1a:a5:b9:a6:b5:39:c1:f5:98:43:
        ff:ee:f9:a7:a7:fd:ee:ca:24:3d:80:16:c4:17:8f:8a:c1:60:
        a1:0c:ae:5b:43:47:91:4b:d5:9a:17:5f:f9:d4:87:c1:c2:8c:
        b7:e7:e2:0f:30:19:37:86:ac:e0:dc:42:03:e6:94:a8:9d:ae:
        fd:0f:24:51:94:ce:92:08:d1:fc:50:f0:03:40:7b:88:59:ed:
        0e:dd:ac:d2:77:82:34:dc:06:95:02:d8:90:f9:2d:ea:37:d5:
        1a:60:d0:67:20:d7:d8:42:0b:45:af:82:68:de:dd:66:24:37:
        90:29:94:19:46:19:25:b8:80:d7:cb:d4:86:28:6a:44:70:26:
        23:62:a9:9f:86:6f:bf:ba:90:70:d2:56:77:85:78:ef:ea:25:
        a9:17:ce:50:72:8c:00:3a:aa:e3:db:63:34:9f:f8:06:71:01:
        e2:82:20:d4:fe:6f:bd:b1
-----BEGIN CERTIFICATE-----
-----END CERTIFICATE-----
Certificate:
    Data:
        Version: 3 (0x2)
        Serial Number:
            4c:aa:f9:ca:db:63:6f:e0:1f:f7:4e:d8:5b:03:86:9d
        Signature Algorithm: sha384WithRSAEncryption
        Issuer: C=GB, ST=Greater Manchester, L=Salford, O=COMODO CA
Limited, CN=COMODO RSA Certification Authority
        Validity
            Not Before: Jan 19 00:00:00 2010 GMT
            Not After : Jan 18 23:59:59 2038 GMT
        Subject: C=GB, ST=Greater Manchester, L=Salford, O=COMODO CA
Limited, CN=COMODO RSA Certification Authority
        Subject Public Key Info:
            Public Key Algorithm: rsaEncryption
            RSA Public Key: (4096 bit)
                Modulus (4096 bit):
                    00:91:e8:54:92:d2:0a:56:b1:ac:0d:24:dd:c5:cf:
                    44:67:74:99:2b:37:a3:7d:23:70:00:71:bc:53:df:
                    c4:fa:2a:12:8f:4b:7f:10:56:bd:9f:70:72:b7:61:
                    7f:c9:4b:0f:17:a7:3d:e3:b0:04:61:ee:ff:11:97:
                    c7:f4:86:3e:0a:fa:3e:5c:f9:93:e6:34:7a:d9:14:
                    6b:e7:9c:b3:85:a0:82:7a:76:af:71:90:d7:ec:fd:
                    0d:fa:9c:6c:fa:df:b0:82:f4:14:7e:f9:be:c4:a6:
                    2f:4f:7f:99:7f:b5:fc:67:43:72:bd:0c:00:d6:89:
                    eb:6b:2c:d3:ed:8f:98:1c:14:ab:7e:e5:e3:6e:fc:
                    d8:a8:e4:92:24:da:43:6b:62:b8:55:fd:ea:c1:bc:
                    6c:b6:8b:f3:0e:8d:9a:e4:9b:6c:69:99:f8:78:48:
                    30:45:d5:ad:e1:0d:3c:45:60:fc:32:96:51:27:bc:
                    67:c3:ca:2e:b6:6b:ea:46:c7:c7:20:a0:b1:1f:65:
                    de:48:08:ba:a4:4e:a9:f2:83:46:37:84:eb:e8:cc:
                    81:48:43:67:4e:72:2a:9b:5c:bd:4c:1b:28:8a:5c:
                    22:7b:b4:ab:98:d9:ee:e0:51:83:c3:09:46:4e:6d:
                    3e:99:fa:95:17:da:7c:33:57:41:3c:8d:51:ed:0b:
                    b6:5c:af:2c:63:1a:df:57:c8:3f:bc:e9:5d:c4:9b:
                    af:45:99:e2:a3:5a:24:b4:ba:a9:56:3d:cf:6f:aa:
                    ff:49:58:be:f0:a8:ff:f4:b8:ad:e9:37:fb:ba:b8:
                    f4:0b:3a:f9:e8:43:42:1e:89:d8:84:cb:13:f1:d9:
                    bb:e1:89:60:b8:8c:28:56:ac:14:1d:9c:0a:e7:71:
                    eb:cf:0e:dd:3d:a9:96:a1:48:bd:3c:f7:af:b5:0d:
                    22:4c:c0:11:81:ec:56:3b:f6:d3:a2:e2:5b:b7:b2:
                    04:22:52:95:80:93:69:e8:8e:4c:65:f1:91:03:2d:
                    70:74:02:ea:8b:67:15:29:69:52:02:bb:d7:df:50:
                    6a:55:46:bf:a0:a3:28:61:7f:70:d0:c3:a2:aa:2c:
                    21:aa:47:ce:28:9c:06:45:76:bf:82:18:27:b4:d5:
                    ae:b4:cb:50:e6:6b:f4:4c:86:71:30:e9:a6:df:16:
                    86:e0:d8:ff:40:dd:fb:d0:42:88:7f:a3:33:3a:2e:
                    5c:1e:41:11:81:63:ce:18:71:6b:2b:ec:a6:8a:b7:
                    31:5c:3a:6a:47:e0:c3:79:59:d6:20:1a:af:f2:6a:
                    98:aa:72:bc:57:4a:d2:4b:9d:bb:10:fc:b0:4c:41:
                    e5:ed:1d:3d:5e:28:9d:9c:cc:bf:b3:51:da:a7:47:
                    e5:84:53
                Exponent: 65537 (0x10001)
        X509v3 extensions:
            X509v3 Subject Key Identifier:
                BB:AF:7E:02:3D:FA:A6:F1:3C:84:8E:AD:EE:38:98:EC:D9:32:32:D4
            X509v3 Key Usage: critical
                Certificate Sign, CRL Sign
            X509v3 Basic Constraints: critical
                CA:TRUE
    Signature Algorithm: sha384WithRSAEncryption
        0a:f1:d5:46:84:b7:ae:51:bb:6c:b2:4d:41:14:00:93:4c:9c:
        cb:e5:c0:54:cf:a0:25:8e:02:f9:fd:b0:a2:0d:f5:20:98:3c:
        13:2d:ac:56:a2:b0:d6:7e:11:92:e9:2e:ba:9e:2e:9a:72:b1:
        bd:19:44:6c:61:35:a2:9a:b4:16:12:69:5a:8c:e1:d7:3e:a4:
        1a:e8:2f:03:f4:ae:61:1d:10:1b:2a:a4:8b:7a:c5:fe:05:a6:
        e1:c0:d6:c8:fe:9e:ae:8f:2b:ba:3d:99:f8:d8:73:09:58:46:
        6e:a6:9c:f4:d7:27:d3:95:da:37:83:72:1c:d3:73:e0:a2:47:
        99:03:38:5d:d5:49:79:00:29:1c:c7:ec:9b:20:1c:07:24:69:
        57:78:b2:39:fc:3a:84:a0:b5:9c:7c:8d:bf:2e:93:62:27:b7:
        39:da:17:18:ae:bd:3c:09:68:ff:84:9b:3c:d5:d6:0b:03:e3:
        57:9e:14:f7:d1:eb:4f:c8:bd:87:23:b7:b6:49:43:79:85:5c:
        ba:eb:92:0b:a1:c6:e8:68:a8:4c:16:b1:1a:99:0a:e8:53:2c:
        92:bb:a1:09:18:75:0c:65:a8:7b:cb:23:b7:1a:c2:28:85:c3:
        1b:ff:d0:2b:62:ef:a4:7b:09:91:98:67:8c:14:01:cd:68:06:
        6a:63:21:75:03:80:88:8a:6e:81:c6:85:f2:a9:a4:2d:e7:f4:
        a5:24:10:47:83:ca:cd:f4:8d:79:58:b1:06:9b:e7:1a:2a:d9:
        9d:01:d7:94:7d:ed:03:4a:ca:f0:db:e8:a9:01:3e:f5:56:99:
        c9:1e:8e:49:3d:bb:e5:09:b9:e0:4f:49:92:3d:16:82:40:cc:
        cc:59:c6:e6:3a:ed:12:2e:69:3c:6c:95:b1:fd:aa:1d:7b:7f:
        86:be:1e:0e:32:46:fb:fb:13:8f:75:7f:4c:8b:4b:46:63:fe:
        00:34:40:70:c1:c3:b9:a1:dd:a6:70:e2:04:b3:41:bc:e9:80:
        91:ea:64:9c:7a:e1:22:03:a9:9c:6e:6f:0e:65:4f:6c:87:87:
        5e:f3:6e:a0:f9:75:a5:9b:40:e8:53:b2:27:9d:4a:b9:c0:77:
        21:8d:ff:87:f2:de:bc:8c:ef:17:df:b7:49:0b:d1:f2:6e:30:
        0b:1a:0e:4e:76:ed:11:fc:f5:e9:56:b2:7d:bf:c7:6d:0a:93:
        8c:a5:d0:c0:b6:1d:be:3a:4e:94:a2:d7:6e:6c:0b:c2:8a:7c:
        fa:20:f3:c4:e4:e5:cd:0d:a8:cb:91:92:b1:7c:85:ec:b5:14:
        69:66:0e:82:e7:cd:ce:c8:2d:a6:51:7f:21:c1:35:53:85:06:
        4a:5d:9f:ad:bb:1b:5f:74
-----BEGIN CERTIFICATE-----
-----END CERTIFICATE-----

In GNU Emacs 25.1.1 (x86_64-apple-darwin13.4.0, NS appkit-1265.21 Version
10.9.5 (Build 13F1911))
 of 2016-09-20 built on builder10-9.porkrind.org
Windowing system distributor 'Apple', version 10.3.1404
Configured using:
 'configure --with-ns '--enable-locallisppath=/Library/Application
 Support/Emacs/${version}/site-lisp:/Library/Application
 Support/Emacs/site-lisp' --with-modules'

Configured features:
NOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS NS MODULES

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Fundamental

Minor modes in effect:
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.
Contacting host: hostgator.com:443
Type C-x 1 to delete the help window.
Entering debugger...
Mark set [4 times]
Saved text until "1 (face bold)))
1 <- nsm-query-user: no
"

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message dired format-spec rfc822 mml
mml-sec epg epg-config mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mailabbrev
gmm-utils mailheader sendmail mail-utils debug network-stream nsm
starttls url-http tls gnutls mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045
ietf-drums url-gw url-cache url-auth url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util
url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile
cl-extra cconv eieio-core cl-macs gv gnus-util mm-util help-fns
help-mode easymenu cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib mail-prsvr password-cache
url-vars mailcap trace time-date mule-util tooltip eldoc electric
uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel ns-win ucs-normalize
term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page
menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese charscript case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help
simple abbrev minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces
cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format
env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote
kqueue cocoa ns multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 212415 6685)
 (symbols 48 21416 0)
 (miscs 40 85 166)
 (strings 32 21102 6674)
 (string-bytes 1 614300)
 (vectors 16 35417)
 (vector-slots 8 679626 6101)
 (floats 8 206 185)
 (intervals 56 352 4)
 (buffers 976 20))