Subject: libgnutls MacOSX bug?

From: "Devon Sean McCullough" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2016 05:20:31 -0500

Perhaps the bug is in libgnutls which Emacs-25 has and Emacs-24 lacks?

$ lsof
COMMAND    PID  USER   FD     TYPE             DEVICE  SIZE/OFF     NODE NAME
...
Emacs-x86 2568 devon  cwd      DIR                1,4     24004  4562405
/Users/devon
Emacs-x86 2568 devon  txt      REG                1,4  17858160 70328116
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/MacOS/Emacs-x86_64-10_9
Emacs-x86 2568 devon  txt      REG                1,4   1070144 70328127
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/MacOS/lib-x86_64-10_9/libgnutls.30.dylib
...
$ system_profiler SPSoftwareDataType
Software:

    System Software Overview:

      System Version: OS X 10.11.6 (15G1004)
      Kernel Version: Darwin 15.6.0
...