Subject: bug#24569: Fwd: iconifying / framesize

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 05 Jun 2022 17:53:29 +0200

Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]> writes:

>> I installed a couple of fixes supposed to address this issue on what
>> should eventually become Emacs 28.  Whenever you have a chance to look
>> into these things again please tell me your findings.
>
> (I'm going through old bug reports that unfortunately weren't resolved
> at the time.)
>
> Dieter, would it be possible for you to try Emacs 28.1 and see whether
> that fixes the issues you were seeing?

There was no response in a month, so I'm going to go ahead and guess
that Martin's changes fixed this problem, and I'm closing this bug
report.  If that's not the case, please respond to the debbugs address
and we'll reopen.

-- 
(domestic pets only, the antidote for overdose, milk.)
   bloggy blog: http://lars.ingebrigtsen.no